Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Re: Ending Wind with Nathan

I took the different route, first nin then tai mastered, fire and now wind.
    _____
    I focus chakra in my body as usual before gathering it in my hand which should happen very easily because of all this training i've went through.
    Next i focus the gathered chakra at one point in the middle of my right palm while spinning the chakra to the right three-dimensionally as i concentrate on maintaining the spinning spherical ball that is the rasengan.
    Then while maintaining the rasengan in my right hand, i focus elemental chakra in my left which would be wind in this case as i channel it to my rasengan and merging it with the spherical chakra, i muster a large amount of wind into it and notice how the shape changes into blades that come out of the rasengan spinning and growing untill i have a giant wind shuriken with the regular rasengan in the middle. I feel the power of the technque, the loud noise, the ground breaking apart, the wind raging all over the place i run at your clone and extend my hand to your clones chest as i connect the Fūton: Rasen Shuriken, i feel my muscles tearing while your clone gets blasted, flies a distance with the wind shuriken that creates a large dome of wind that cut everything inside it on a microscopic level and leaves a huge crater in the ground.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Pro: Its overkill, there is no way you can come back after getting hit by this technique. Its not necessary even.
    Con: You must run yourself to hit the opponent and even then you get the side-effects of this technique damaging your arm and in worst case your whole chakra system.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by ~Yubel~ View Post
    I took the different route, first nin then tai mastered, fire and now wind.
    _____
    I focus chakra in my body as usual before gathering it in my hand which should happen very easily because of all this training i've went through.
    Next i focus the gathered chakra at one point in the middle of my right palm while spinning the chakra to the right three-dimensionally as i concentrate on maintaining the spinning spherical ball that is the rasengan.
    Then while maintaining the rasengan in my right hand, i focus elemental chakra in my left which would be wind in this case as i channel it to my rasengan and merging it with the spherical chakra, i muster a large amount of wind into it and notice how the shape changes into blades that come out of the rasengan spinning and growing untill i have a giant wind shuriken with the regular rasengan in the middle. I feel the power of the technque, the loud noise, the ground breaking apart, the wind raging all over the place i run at your clone and extend my hand to your clones chest as i connect the Fūton: Rasen Shuriken, i feel my muscles tearing while your clone gets blasted, flies a distance with the wind shuriken that creates a large dome of wind that cut everything inside it on a microscopic level and leaves a huge crater in the ground.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Pro: Its overkill, there is no way you can come back after getting hit by this technique. Its not necessary even.
    Con: You must run yourself to hit the opponent and even then you get the side-effects of this technique damaging your arm and in worst case your whole chakra system.
    Hhaha, I sorta did the same. Genjutsu was the first thing I mastered. xD

---------------

Perfect.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Okay gather up a large amount of futon chakra, around your body then release it as a large 5 foot tall wall of tornadoes that you send towards my clone.

-Creates clone.-

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I focus chakra in my body, i bring up all the chakra i have and ready to empty my reserves for this last technique, i continue to build up chakra as intensly as i can, overflowing with very large levels, i empty my mind of everything and focus on this task only to finish wind, to be a step closer to my goal, with sharp concentration i think of my chakra nature and mold my chakra to wind, the winds start to blow , it begins raging as i channel my chakra outside of my body and manipulate it to do as i please, with perfect chakra control, i insert extreme amounts of shape manipulation and start screaming as i split my wind chakra into 5 parts, merge it with the air and create 1 giant tornado after another as they are spaced out evenly and are formed in a line as they head forwards in a wall formation.. The tornadoes tower above everything as they are sky-high and they wreak havoc, destroying everything in its path as it reaches your clone and may he rest in peace.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

Pro: The advantage of this technique lies in its pure power and its power makes up for anything, its unavoidable.
    Con: As the power is the techniques purpose, it would get cancelled if the opponent uses a more powerful technique to cancel it.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

And with that, congrats you have mastered wind. :3

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌