Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

[ Muu Test ] - Axle

Greetings, Axle.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    Terrain: Plain Grassy Field no Water source
    You may use Muu's abilities up to your current rank
    We start Mid range from each other
    If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Kage Ranked Onoki and Gaara (Without Jinchuuriki) biographies for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move. Good Luck to you.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Re: [ Muu Test ] - Axle

Thank you for conducting my test and wishing me luck, Oraan.

This is my Mu bio link: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=307558

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Gaara and Onoki had just finished sealing Gaara's father the Yondaime Kazekage, and now stood against a new opponent.

Gaara: My father down.

Onoki: My predecessor to go. Be ready Gaara, Muu is like no other. Follow my lead and we should do fine. He is well versed in the arts of camouflage so be careful.

Gaara: Well I have something to take care of that if the need arises.

With that, Gaara and Onoki are standing next to each other (Gaara on the left and Onoki on the right). Gaara then raises his hands up and outwards towards the sky forming a cloud that rains down sand senbon upon the entire range Muu. The sand that doesnt hit Muu's body and lands on the ground will break apart into sand particles.

At the same time that Gaara creates the cloud of sand, Onoki creates a tornado that will drop down below from above Muu. The tornado will then pick up the sand dropped by Gaara's technique and form into a wind/sand combination increasing its cutting efficiency of the tornado. As the tornado travels, it spreads Gaara's sand throughout the battlefield and air.

(Suna Shigure) - Sand Drizzle
    Type: Offensive
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Gaara then crosses his arms as if he is pleased with himself while Onoki stands looking at him with a furiously questioning brow.

Onoki: Just what the hell are you so damn pleased about?

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I, Axle will help bring about
    a New Age of RP

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Gaara and Onoki had just finished sealing Gaara's father the Yondaime Kazekage, and now stood against a new opponent.

Gaara: My father down.

Onoki: My predecessor to go. Be ready Gaara, Muu is like no other. Follow my lead and we should do fine. He is well versed in the arts of camouflage so be careful.

Gaara: Well I have something to take care of that if the need arises.

With that, Gaara and Onoki are standing next to each other (Gaara on the left and Onoki on the right). Gaara then raises his hands up and outwards towards the sky forming a cloud that rains down sand senbon upon the entire range Muu. The sand that doesnt hit Muu's body and lands on the ground will break apart into sand particles.

At the same time that Gaara creates the cloud of sand, Onoki creates a tornado that will drop down below from above Muu. The tornado will then pick up the sand dropped by Gaara's technique and form into a wind/sand combination increasing its cutting efficiency of the tornado. As the tornado travels, it spreads Gaara's sand throughout the battlefield and air.

(Suna Shigure) - Sand Drizzle
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: The user creates a cloud of sand above the opponent from which numerous sharp needles of sand rain down, to stab the target.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Gaara then crosses his arms as if he is pleased with himself while Onoki stands looking at him with a furiously questioning brow.

Onoki: Just what the hell are you so damn pleased about?
    Muu: Onoki, you have grown weak, teaming up with children of other villages against me.. I'm very disappointed in you.

I see weird movement in the air coming from Gaara and gathering above, that made me predict that it will be an attack and from how it looked and colored of its gathering and its small particles form and the color of its gathering, Muu was able to predict that its gonna be a sand attack, having that Gaara wearing clothes that would look like something a sunagakure member wears and he's face that resembles the fourth kazekage a lot, Gaara must be of the sand village and he could have access to the sand element through the one tail. Summing things up as the skies started to darken and whirling, I form the tiger handseal charging and manipulating his fire chakra inside of his body into one dense great fire, that is so compressed its almost solid in physical strength. The flame would over power the wind and push back all the sand introduced by Gaara with its compressed form effect, sending it to long range at midair.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Right after that, he simply manipulate his chakra through the ground, releasing four spikes from beneath both Onoki and Gaara, skewing them both from the back and sides then use the instant where they are to deal with the spikes and activate his sensory ability with only one handseal.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Muu: He simply enjoy being owned, I suppose.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

~Test Failed~

Sand is strong against Fire Release, so the Sand Drizzle will cancel the fire out, and that leaves the wind tornado unprotected to attack you from above and possibly knock you out, a mistake like this results in the failure of the test, you can retake the test again in one month.