Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,713
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Hottest threads ??

    It has been 2 to 3 days for these threads in hottest thread ?
    Isn't suppose to remain for one day or NB system is not working to renew the list of hottest threads ?

    Any ideas :ghehe:
     
         

  2. #2
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    938
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    conceited
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    No threads have gotten popular enough to past them i believe
     
         

  3. #3
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    32,924
    Location
    A place where the sun is silent
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga Kill.
    TerraFormars.Tokyo Ghoul Re.
    Coppelion. Code
    Breaker.Deadman Wonderland=
    Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    maybe is because they are so good ...people dont want them gone
     
         

  4. #4
    Member duken fist's Avatar
    Status
    duken fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    800
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    i tried to get a hot thread by posting a interesting thread but i failed-.-
     
         

  5. #5
    ​ ​ ​​ ​ Ecchi Pantsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchi Pantsu is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    21,569
    I'M FINISHED!
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    They are too good to be taken down in one day :drive:
     
         

  6. #6
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,713
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by -Punk- View Post
    maybe is because they are so good ...people dont want them gone
    Lol

    Come on u know that .. normally only 1 day for each thread in hottest even
    It's good thread then new thread for another day automatically
    Will be in hottest ..
     
         

  7. #7
    World War Z gas83091's Avatar
    Status
    gas83091 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,450
    Location
    Ground Zero
    How Do You Kill The Undead?
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    yeah i know what you mean, i once had a thread with like 300 something post and i saw one with only 90 something in hottest threads yet mine wasn't there so i guess it doesn't go off of # of post
     
         

  8. #8
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,850
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by duken fist View Post
    i tried to get a hot thread by posting a interesting thread but i failed-.-
    Dont worry.........someday............someday
     
         

  9. #9
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,833
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Enjoying the Rain.
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    I had a hot thread going but it got deleted
     
         

  10. #10
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,713
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    They are too good to be taken down in one day :drive:
    But they are in hottest since last Tuesday ?? Today is Saturday and we are bored
    To see same threads for long time ..
    Quote Originally Posted by duken fist View Post
    i tried to get a hot thread by posting a interesting thread but i failed-.-
    Lol try again :D just don't give up ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee Beyonder View Post
    No threads have gotten popular enough to past them i believe
    Really .
     
         

  11. #11
    THEE BEYONDER Thee Beyonder's Avatar
    Status
    Thee Beyonder is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    938
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    conceited
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    But they are in hottest since last Tuesday ?? Today is Saturday and we are bored
    To see same threads for long time ..

    Lol try again :D just don't give up ..


    Really .
    Of course bro am i ever wrong?
     
         

  12. #12
    is carbon based. Jean Grey's Avatar
    Status
    Jean Grey is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,429
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hottest threads ??

    There is no hottest thread list any more. We have latest threads and popular thread for the week only. It was removed to make way for more useful forum news box. ^^
     
         

  13. #13
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,713
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by gas83091 View Post
    yeah i know what you mean, i once had a thread with like 300 something post and i saw one with only 90 something in hottest threads yet mine wasn't there so i guess it doesn't go off of # of post
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    I had a hot thread going but it got deleted
    Guys its so simple , both of your threads were deleted ..
    My question is why threads from last Tuesday are still on hottest thread ..
    Today is Saturday..
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,484
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    The trolling and stupidity in them still very high, That's the reason they still remain 'Hottest'.
     
         

  15. #15
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,713
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    There is no hottest thread list any more. We have latest threads and popular thread for the week only. It was removed to make way for more useful forum news box. ^^
    I see so there is new changing in NB ..
    Thanks for telling me that
     
         

  16. #16
    cer naruto legend's Avatar
    Status
    naruto legend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,230
    Location
    on nb
    i am pure of heart
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Mostly troll threads involving bashing that fanboys take personaly
     
         

  17. #17
    is carbon based. Jean Grey's Avatar
    Status
    Jean Grey is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,429
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    The trolling and stupidity in them still very high, That's the reason they still remain 'Hottest'.
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    Mostly troll threads involving bashing that fanboys take personaly

    Yeah that was one of the factors which made it really easy to decide which box should be discarded for the new one.
     
         

  18. #18
    Body Stealer Shirohebi's Avatar
    Status
    Shirohebi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    484
    Location
    Actually, inside seven other bodies!!!
    Waiting for the next war...
     

    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Well yesterday i started the 'Do you believe this?' thread and it has 2600 plus views and lots of posts by now....and it never got into the hottest nor sticky. Really dunno how the whole popularity mechanism works here on the NB.
     
         

  19. #19
    is carbon based. Jean Grey's Avatar
    Status
    Jean Grey is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,429
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hottest threads ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirohebi View Post
    Well yesterday i started the 'Do you believe this?' thread and it has 2600 plus views and lots of posts by now....and it never got into the hottest nor sticky. Really dunno how the whole popularity mechanism works here on the NB.
    Only those threads are stuck which have some useful information or general forum stats ( at times)for all the members. Some really popular topics which are not unique but keep coming up routinely by too many people may also be stuck to avoid flooding of the sections with the same topic. Your thread falls in neither category.
     
         
    Last edited by Jean Grey; 02-09-2013 at 03:27 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •