Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 100
  1. #61
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,602
    Location
    City Of Angels
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    Mihawk was said to fight equal with Shanks back in the days as I recall.
    Thats the past. Shanks is a yonkou who is even respected by the Navy (Evidence is of everyones reaction when they showed up at the war and people backing down). I dont think Mihawk can be compared to him.
     
         

  2. #62
    Senior Member Kratos of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    Kratos of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,362
    Location
    Stuck in a g-5 cell
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    Thats the past. Shanks is a yonkou who is even respected by the Navy (Evidence is of everyones reaction when they showed up at the war and people backing down). I dont think Mihawk can be compared to him.
    Mihawk is thee greatest swordsman on one piece he also is one of only 3people never harmed in the entire one piece series saying he wouldn't stand a chance against shanks who only has one arm(when he fought a shanks with too arms) just because he gained the rank of yonko doesn't mean his power jumped to unreachable levels
     
         

  3. #63
    Myobokuzan Sanzen's Avatar
    Status
    Sanzen is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,792
    Just a remnant of a time long
    past...
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    lolwut?
    There was so much speculation in just that one paragraph with absolutely nothing to back it up.
    Don is not the strongest warlord.
     
         

  4. #64
    Member
    Status
    Laserz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    127
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Spark View Post
    You think to become a yonkou is a hype. To me its a feat who everyone wants to achieve.
    To be given the title of "silver" is a hype?
    Do you know how strong shanks haki is? Do you know ANY of his physical stats? his DC? Rayleigh's haki mastery? Physical stats? DC? Do you know any of these... You can only conclude this from their "feats". Like Ace's speed feats is fast enough to get between luffy and Akainu to save his brother. These are known as feats.
     
         

  5. #65
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27,326
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    Where was it said that he can beat Mihawk? (btw in your sig you have to spell colour as color, following the American spelling)


    And I don't think so. Aokiji was an admiral who was almost on par with Akainu, and Akainu has Magma DF. How does somebody with an Ice DF get on par with someone having the Magma DF? Power.
    actually they cancel each other out. So it depended on Haki.
     
         

  6. #66
    S-Rank Criminal Kiiszame's Avatar
    Status
    Kiiszame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,602
    Location
    City Of Angels
    *Amat Victoria Curam*
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos of cruxis View Post
    Mihawk is thee greatest swordsman on one piece he also is one of only 3people never harmed in the entire one piece series saying he wouldn't stand a chance against shanks who only has one arm(when he fought a shanks with too arms) just because he gained the rank of yonko doesn't mean his power jumped to unreachable levels
    well if you go by your logic then shanks shouoldnt be a yonkou because of his lost arm.
    Be realistic if he really was weak then he woulnt be a yonkou.
    Thats why Law is targeing Kaido even after Luffy wanted to go after shanks because he knows shanks is stronger.

    Im not saying Mihawk is weak, but dont diss shanks by saying that MIhawk can beat him..
    And just becasue he doesnt get hurt doesnt mean anything. Hes only appeared like twice and fought a weak newbie zoro. And in the war none of the warlords were hurt. therefoe invalid arguement
     
         

  7. #67
    Academy Student
    Status
    Simple Math is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Location
    パンクの危険性
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiiszame View Post
    well if you go by your logic then shanks shouoldnt be a yonkou because of his lost arm.
    Be realistic if he really was weak then he woulnt be a yonkou.
    Thats why Law is targeing Kaido even after Luffy wanted to go after shanks because he knows shanks is stronger.

    Im not saying Mihawk is weak, but dont diss shanks by saying that MIhawk can beat him..
    And just becasue he doesnt get hurt doesnt mean anything. Hes only appeared like twice and fought a weak newbie zoro. And in the war none of the warlords were hurt. therefoe invalid arguement
    we don't know if Shanks is stronger than Kaidou.
     
         

  8. #68
    Academy Student Doflamingo Donquixote's Avatar
    Status
    Doflamingo Donquixote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    13
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Aokiji is very strong , but i believe that DD is a tough match up for him . DD is ruthless and known to use allies against each other which is why I think DD will use Smoker as a shield during his fight with Aokiji.
     
         

  9. #69
    ...TERA BAAP... Yellow Spark's Avatar
    Status
    Yellow Spark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,316
    Location
    DEHRADUN, I.N.D.I.A
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।
     



    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Doflamingo Donquixote View Post
    Aokiji is very strong , but i believe that DD is a tough match up for him . DD is ruthless and known to use allies against each other which is why I think DD will use Smoker as a shield during his fight with Aokiji.
    this. Aokiji cant fight smoker. He is his friend.
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member bajram's Avatar
    Status
    bajram is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,030
    Location
    Albania
    Truth is all
    humans...regardless of how
    proper and respectable they
    seem to be...all have a
    sadistic side craving for
    bloodlust...Blood and death!
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Kaido, he'll wipe the floor with u hahaha poor dofla...
     
         

  11. #71
    ...TERA BAAP... Yellow Spark's Avatar
    Status
    Yellow Spark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,316
    Location
    DEHRADUN, I.N.D.I.A
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।
     



    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    kaido is the most powerful creature of the world
     
         
    Last edited by Yellow Spark; 02-18-2013 at 05:34 PM.

  12. #72
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    (off topic) There is no elemental advantage between Aokiji and Akainu. They are equal and their DFs match each other, just like Ace's and Smoker's.
     
         

  13. #73
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,064
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by shri3kbat View Post
    (off topic) There is no elemental advantage between Aokiji and Akainu. They are equal and their DFs match each other, just like Ace's and Smoker's.
    Yea try throwing an ice cube in a bowl of lava, they cancel each other out.

    It's science.

    Ace and Smoker are fire and smoke, that's a lot different then magma and ice >.>
     
         

  14. #74
    Member nasuke242's Avatar
    Status
    nasuke242 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    632
    Location
    exercixing
    doin good
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    when was it said doflamingo's the strongest warlord and when was it said that aokiji's weak now
     
         

  15. #75
    Ultimate Tool SuSaNo's Avatar
    Status
    SuSaNo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    333
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Yea try throwing an ice cube in a bowl of lava, they cancel each other out.

    It's science.

    Ace and Smoker are fire and smoke, that's a lot different then magma and ice >.>
    :worshippy:
     
         

  16. #76
    Senior Member AmaniPaz's Avatar
    Status
    AmaniPaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,555
    Jigga Boo Jones
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Spark View Post
    You think to become a yonkou is a hype. To me its a feat who everyone wants to achieve.
    To be given the title of "silver" is a hype?
    You're an idiot. His title isn't silver, silver is his name. Yes it's hype. Look at buggy, he's a shickibukai and he would get stomped by luffy
     
         

  17. #77
    Member -Ibrahim-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Ibrahim- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    967
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    This thread is so irrelevant, Aokiji owned Doflamingo, and Doflamingo ran like a *****!
     
         

  18. #78
    ...TERA BAAP... Yellow Spark's Avatar
    Status
    Yellow Spark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,316
    Location
    DEHRADUN, I.N.D.I.A
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।
     



    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaniPaz View Post
    You're an idiot. His title isn't silver, silver is his name. Yes it's hype. Look at buggy, he's a shickibukai and he would get stomped by luffy
    Abe chutiye,
    You say silver is his name. Its not said anywhere that it was his name from birth. Then according to you, pirate kings name is Gold roger. No, his name was Gol D. Roger. The people gave him the title of gold. Maybe raylieghs name was "Silva R. Rayliegh".
     
         

  19. #79
    Member shri3kbat's Avatar
    Status
    shri3kbat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    953
    Location
    Sweden
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    Yea try throwing an ice cube in a bowl of lava, they cancel each other out.

    It's science.

    Ace and Smoker are fire and smoke, that's a lot different then magma and ice >.>
    Yea, and throw magma in water ??? Water is what Aokiji's ice becomes when he clashes with Akainu..
     
         

  20. #80
    Member LeEvilTongue's Avatar
    Status
    LeEvilTongue is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    762
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Doflamingo> Aokiji

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ibrahim- View Post
    This thread is so irrelevant, Aokiji owned Doflamingo, and Doflamingo ran like a *****!
    He walked away laughing while Kuzan failed to capture him. Deal with it fanboy
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •