This user has no status.

Re: 4th Ninja World War

this war will be diffrent the others

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well, I've thought about a little plot-thingy.
    Kisame got killed by the team noobs right?
    Well, perhaps they'll take Samehada with them, but ( and this is just pure hope of win and pwnage ) Kisame was'nt really dead, he put himself inside of the sword, making him a very effective infiltrant.
    I mean come on, he can fuse with his word already in a shark kind of way, so it could be possible.
    Not to mention we haven't seen what happend to Kisame's corpse yet, so who knows it might just be possible.
    That way he can assassinate Raikage, the unions leader, AND capture Killerbee.
    2 flies with one stone, don't forget Madara was counting on Kisame, and an interview said Kisame would'nt die anytime soon.
    It would be perfect ( and FINALLY a blow to the good side ).

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    This user has no status.

Well, we all know who Madara is, so by this far he hasnt proven to be stupid. So since he did declare war on the Shinobi world he must have an ace up his sleeve. It would be redicilous to make that kind of a step without being prepared, at least its going to be very interesting....

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

madara also has his village. remember the panel when he reveals himself for the first time to kisame? "ohh, mizukage!"

so that means he was able to deceive an entire nation, or was in fact their mizukage. in either case, he has +1 nation in my book in ninja war 4.

and up to this point, i think the gedo mazo can probably create a huge explosion of sorts.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

#1 - Rei is a goddess

#2 - The shinobi alliance should have made it their mandate to send every shinobi to locate the akatsuki and just slaughter them. Instead, Madara scared them, and they are going into preservation and politics mode in order to preserve the status quo.

Think of it this way... Obama is fine with letting Osama Bin Laden do whatever he wants... just not on US soil. If Osama steps onto US soil, its a different matter. If Obama was Hokage... he would probably invite Madara to the "white house" for a sit down conversation.

If Obama was Hokage, Shikamaru would be put into PRISON for killing Hidan, instead of being nice to him and treating him like a Konoha Ninja.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

isn't kisame dead??

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    madara also has his village. remember the panel when he reveals himself for the first time to kisame? "ohh, mizukage!"

so that means he was able to deceive an entire nation, or was in fact their mizukage. in either case, he has +1 nation in my book in ninja war 4.

and up to this point, i think the gedo mazo can probably create a huge explosion of sorts.
    did i understand you right? you mean that the hidden mist wil fight on madaras site?

he may have been the mizukage, but that does not mean that today the village will support him. they even don't know that madara was the mizukage

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

It's going to suck so bad, so bad.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

I have no idea how Madara's gonna gain manpower. But I'm pretty sure he's going to use all the bijuus he currently possesses. Obviously, he might not be able to collect all of them, but he might either tame each of them for individual use or fuse them into something more like an incomplete juubi. Hmmm....

Last edited by Chacha; 02-16-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: grammar check

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I have no idea how Madara's gonna gain manpower. But I'm pretty sure he's going to use all the bijuus he currently possesses. Obviously, he might not be able to collect all of them, but he might either tame each of them for individual use or fuse them into something more like an incomplete juubi. Hmmm....
    that sounds good....i'd like to see that happen

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Reikou View Post
    isn't kisame dead??
    Well for me no. There's different translations around the internet for these Manga's but most people will say that Kisame is dead.
    But when you look at every other Akatsuki member that has died. It's at least 1-2 pages or so long and is confirmed that they actually are dead.
    But with Kisame it's just, ""head cut off, fly, hit ground, HEY LOOK NEW CHAPTERS""
    Just doesn't seem like he is actually dead. Plus with each Akatsuki member's death, they are mentioned to the other Akatsuki members which also confirms it, but we hear nothing for 9 whole chapters.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Well for me no. There's different translations around the internet for these Manga's but most people will say that Kisame is dead.
    But when you look at every other Akatsuki member that has died. It's at least 1-2 pages or so long and is confirmed that they actually are dead.
    But with Kisame it's just, ""head cut off, fly, hit ground, HEY LOOK NEW CHAPTERS""
    Just doesn't seem like he is actually dead. Plus with each Akatsuki member's death, they are mentioned to the other Akatsuki members which also confirms it, but we hear nothing for 9 whole chapters.
    I beg to differ though. I believe he's dead. It's like stating the obvious--esp with his last words (saying something like "you're too fast for me"). It's a style of writing, IMO.

But, but. Knowing how the story flows in Naruto (like Sasori and his complicated anatomy), I might be wrong. :o

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

One of my friends had said that he might have survived. Just like how Hidan had when is head got blown off. I really thinking that Kisame is dead. So that means Madara will have to do some amazing jutsu or start recruiting a whole new group of Akatsuki members.

Whiskey & Painkillers Black-Star's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

i wonder if he can win against world i remember tht i played a game name "me vs the world"

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

i wonder what this image represents ?!?!!!

Naruto 482 page 13 | One Manga

is madara plotting something like planting those eyes in somekind of army, or rebuilding of uchiha clan??

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post

is madara plotting something like planting those eyes in somekind of army, or rebuilding of uchiha clan??
    ...or perhaps, using those eyes for his moon eye/s' plan--more like helping him to control the juubi?

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    ...or perhaps, using those eyes for his moon eye/s' plan--more like helping him to control the juubi?
    wow that's trueeee , niceee point :D

Status
    Feb 2010
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

I think that naruto should have some type of special training or something from killer bee on how to get along better with the kyuubi and have better control over its powers before they go officially start the war:D. Or at least meet with killer bee for a little while and get some pointers. I mean it makes sense to me cause id want the war to start and naruto ends up going nine tailed fox and wipping out half if not all of his comrades; that would make no sense at all and I would be extremely unimpressed with naruto if that happens.:mad:

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post

A death star made of sharingan

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Fouth Ninja World War

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Madara has declared war against the shinobi nations. How many people does Madara have? In akatsuki he has Kisame, Zetsua, Taka, and Himself. 8 people against all five shinobi nations plus the samurai and amegakure. How is he planning on winning especialy if he cant capture all of the bijuus? Does he have a jutsu to use the chakra he collected?
    first of all he is madara!
    second he has the ems
    third:he has the rinengaan
    and last but not least he has 7 BIJUUS!!!!!! and if like that isnt enough he is madara