Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012

Sasuke's Chakra

Preliminaries:

The continuity of a former ability seems to be vaguely established; however, the effects are purer and presumably will act as a complement to the main: Sasuke’s Dōjutsu.

As you are aware, the former ability that Sasuke once held was the work of Orochimaru: Curse Seal. The Curse Seal is the experimentation on Jūgo, whose body naturally produces an enzyme that activates Sage Transformations. Replicating the same phenomena residing in Jūgo and his clan, the untreated enzyme, extracted from Jūgo produces rage and psychosis in those exposed to it, whereas the cursed seal does not have such fault. Like Jūgo, the wielders of the curse seal are not limited to a single transformation, and can change the nature of their forms to fit their situation. Note anyone who survives the application of the cursed seal is "compatible" with Jūgo.[1][2]

Stipulations:

The curse seal forcefully absorbs a user's chakra while administering Orochimaru's own Senjutsu chakra into the user's body in return, granting enhancements comparable to those of Sage Mode. Furthermore, the user must also possess an above-average chakra capacity in order to wield the cursed seal's power.[3][4]

The major distinction between the sage mode and a curse seal user is that the curse seal automatically absorbs the user’s chakra, mixes it with natural energy and turns it into Senjutsu. Sage mode manually does it with a partner; the curse seal does it automatically and without association or partner. The curse seal is Senjutsu chakra. Moreover, as long as a user has sufficient chakra to sustain the state, he or she would then obtain additional chakra to perform skills that would have been otherwise incapable of due to exhaustion. However, this additional chakra is separate and distinct from the user's own chakra, and techniques generated whilst in second level transformation assume a different color.[5]

• Principally signifying that Sasuke‘s chakra pool is increased anytime he used the curse seal; this was a drawn out upgrade. The darker sclera, pigmented skin and Chidori that Sasuke displayed, were essentially elements of Senjutsu.This was a drawn out upgrade, used to gradually build up Sasuke's chakra.[6][7]

Now, recall earlier that the untreated enzyme, extracted from him produces rage and psychosis in those exposed to it. Sasuke was exposed to it, but because he had control over the curse seal, he was not susceptible to the Sage Transformations. However, Sasuke was not immune to the psychosis that came with the untreated enzymes from Jūgo’s flesh and as a result suffered from the mental instability that plagues those who inactively absorb natural energy—which occurred after Sasuke gained the untreated enzymes: Kage Summit-hereinafter.[7][8][9][10][11]

Sasuke, putatively possess the ability to draw in natural energy passively—which seemingly serve as a supplementary tool that prolongs the time of his Dōjutsu: Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan.

Summary:

The functions of the Curse Seal, have incrementally build up Sasuke's chakra every time that it was used, but in order to use the Curse Mark, the recipient must already have a substantial amount of chakra. Sasuke did, and the Curse Seal added on to it every moment he used it; prolonging his already heighten chakra capacity. The assimilation of Jūgo's flesh, seemingly enables Sasuke to absorb the natural energy surrounding him to further increase his chakra aptitudes, and use it to heighten the effects of his ocular abilities.

Status
    Jan 2013
    「イタチ:キング」

Re: Sasuke's Chakra

Hmm, interested thread. Plausible, though I'm not sure if I agree completely. Regardless; magnificent work.

Status
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Thank god for the summary ^_^
    Nice theory.

Status
    Dream On! ❤

Hehe, if there was no summary, who knows, no one might read it lol... And to be honest I wouldn't read it xD

Anyway, good theory : )

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

That's why he was able to even stand toe to toe with Naruto at the VOTE. Also I like what you said about the psychosis that comes with the use of the Curse seal because Sasuke displayed a psychotic rage and blood lust win he first was infected with the curse seal in the Forest of Death. It may have also made the affects of Itachi's Tsukuyomi which compelled Sasuke to abandon all that he held dear.
    Great thread, + Rep.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Nice theory.

Sasuke will also probably unlock his sword's shikai and bankai, considering that he's been swinging it arround for quite some time.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

Well, that was a long read:ghehe:

But don't worry i read it all.....nice thread man+rep

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Doúryoku View Post

Hmm, interested thread. Plausible, though I'm not sure if I agree completely. Regardless; magnificent work.

That's a given, there is bound to be some aspect I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Thank god for the summary ^_^
    Nice theory.

Um-hmhm. It's not overly extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoshiko View Post
    Hehe, if there was no summary, who knows, no one might read it lol... And to be honest I wouldn't read it xD

Anyway, good theory : )

I suppose, this is NB afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    That's why he was able to even stand toe to toe with Naruto at the VOTE. Also I like what you said about the psychosis that comes with the use of the Curse seal because Sasuke displayed a psychotic rage and blood lust win he first was infected with the curse seal in the Forest of Death. It may have also made the affects of Itachi's Tsukuyomi which compelled Sasuke to abandon all that he held dear.
    Great thread, + Rep.

Precisely; however, the Curse Seal only evokes a minuscule amount of psychotic instability, when compared to the unaffected enzymes—which are essentially Jūgo’s, and carry the full effect of the psychosis.

Status
    May 2012
    Suck My Ass.

Wow. Its good to have a great thread after all the threads that have been going around. And you never dissapoint..... Great thread and theory:D

Also why is everyone complaining its long? Its really not that long.......

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

So Sasuke is already using Senjutsu without even realising it? Has this been shown in the manga?

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    So Sasuke is already using Senjutsu without even realising it? Has this been shown in the manga?

The Curse Seal is essentially a mechanisms that creates Senjutsu automatically by: absorbing the user’s chakra (Sasuke), mixing it with natural energy,(Jūgo's) and turns it into Senjutsu(Orochimaru's).

It is displayed every single time Sasuke used the Ten no Juin ('Cursed Seal of Heaven').

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Interesting thread, however Sasuke himself cannot absorb and control senjustu chakra without the curse mark. Sage mode doesn't need to be used with a partner, like Naruto.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    The Curse Seal is essentially a mechanisms that creates Senjutsu automatically by: absorbing the user’s chakra (Sasuke), mixing it with natural energy,(Jūgo's) and turns it into Senjutsu(Orochimaru's).

It is displayed every single time Sasuke used the Ten no Juin ('Cursed Seal of Heaven').
    Yeah he did back then when he had it. But how do you know he is actually using Senjutsu with his EMS from the flesh that Juugo gave him?

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

Too complicated.
    Error.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Are you trying to say that the flesh that juugo put into sasukes chest is making his eternal mangekyou sharingan stronger because its making him draw in senjutsu?

I think the reason his chakra is getting darker or colder is because when he uses his mangekyou its giving him genjutsu which is mostly yin chakra and symbolizes dark or evil
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/464/16
    Cee said sasukes chakra was the same as when he used that genjutsu he's talking about the genjutsu you showed in example 7
    Narutos chakra is bright and warm he's also an uzumaki who inherited the younger sons yang chakra yang chakra symbolizes light
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/488/8
    I don't think the curse mark has anything to do with the curse mark I think it has more to do with his mangekyou and the fact he's an uchiha whose related to the older son
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/309/3
    Whose power ups should come with yin chakra

Last edited by rollin; 01-21-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    「イタチ:キング」

Love dem nigs saying it's long; read Schopenhauer.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

So, you're saying do this Sasuke's EMS power will increase?

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by LordYinYang View Post
    Interesting thread, however Sasuke himself cannot absorb and control senjustu chakra without the curse mark. Sage mode doesn't need to be used with a partner, like Naruto.

Partially correct; Naruto's tutelage is based from the Toads ascetics focus on Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu ('Sage Art: Amphibian Technique') to bypass the weakness of Sage Mode. However, Naruto bypass this weakness by using Kage Bunshin's. In principle, the Toad's Sage Mode essentially requires a partner to circumvent the faults of weakness, which is moving while collecting natural energy. Sasuke on the other hand, has been set-up to adjust to no partner by mastering the effects of the Curse Seal and presumably attaining Jūgo’s flesh—which absorbs natural energy passively or by itself.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Yeah he did back then when he had it. But how do you know he is actually using Senjutsu with his EMS from the flesh that Juugo gave him?

No, I am assuming that if Sasuke needed a chakra boost, Masashi can take this route to introduce it. Evidently, the only viable claim that can be currently suggested that Sasuke will be using Senjutsu, is Sasuke's altered chakra pool and Jūgo’s flesh—which absorbs natural energy passively or by itself. Note that Sasuke did not display a heighten effect of psychosis until after the assimilation of Jūgo’s untreated enzyme.

Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    Are you trying to say that the flesh that juugo put into sasukes chest is making his eternal mangekyou sharingan stronger because its making him draw in senjutsu?

Not necessarily, I was establishing that Sasuke before receiving the Curse Seal, already possessed an unsual amount of chakra. Since then, every time Sasuke used the Curse Seal he was using Senjutsu, and the effects of it consequently allowed Sasuke's chakra pool to increase: every time. What's more, Sasuke would eventually mastered the Curse Seal, which would amount to him mastering Sage Mode through the Curse Seal. However, Sasuke no longer has the Curse Seal, but his chakra pool does in fact retain the changes it had from under the influence of the Curse Seal. In addition, he seemingly possesses the ability to inactively absorb natural energy because of Jūgo’s genetic material—which could be seen as a higher implementation of the Curse Seal.

You could say that since Sasuke's chakra retains the effects it had under the Curse Seal, that the natural energy from the integration of Jūgo’s flesh would involuntarily create Senjutsu chakra, and these chakra would be use for Sasuke's Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan.

Last edited by Varrah; 01-21-2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Ah, no reason.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

Partially correct; Naruto's tutelage is based from the Toads ascetics focus on Senpō: Ryōsei no Jutsu ('Sage Art: Amphibian Technique') to bypass the weakness of Sage Mode. However, Naruto bypass this weakness by using Kage Bunshin's. In principle, the Toad's Sage Mode essentially requires a partner to circumvent the faults of weakness, which is moving while collecting natural energy. Sasuke on the other hand, has been set-up to adjust to no partner by mastering the effects of the Curse Seal and presumably attaining Jūgo’s flesh—which absorbs natural energy passively or by itself.

No, I am assuming that if Sasuke needed a chakra boost, Masashi can take this route to introduce it. Evidently, the only viable claim that can be currently suggested that Sasuke will be using Senjutsu, is Sasuke's altered chakra pool and Jūgo’s flesh,—which absorbs natural energy passively or by itself. Note that Sasuke did not display a heighten effect of psychosis until after the assimilation of Jūgo’s untreated enzyme.

Not necessarily, I was establishing that Sasuke before receiving the Curse Seal, already possessed an unsual amount of chakra. Since then, every time Sasuke used the Curse Seal he was using Senjutsu, and the effects of it consequently allowed Sasuke's chakra pool to increase: every time. What's more, Sasuke would eventually mastered the Curse Seal, which would amount to him mastering Sage Mode through the Curse Seal. However, Sasuke no longer has the Curse Seal, but his chakra pool does in fact retain the changes it had from under the influence of the Curse Seal. In addition, he seemingly possesses the ability to inactively absorb natural energy because of Jūgo’s genetic material—which could be seen as a higher implementation of the Curse Seal.

You could say that since Sasuke's chakra retains the effects it had under the Curse Seal, that the natural energy from the integration of Jūgo’s flesh would involuntarily create Senjutsu chakra, and these chakra would be use for Sasuke's Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan.
    Okay, now i get what you're saying.

^ Because Jugo's Clan can absorb The Force of Nature without standing in one spot this weakness won't apply to Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by FTG V2 View Post
    Okay, now i get what you're saying.

^ Because Jugo's Clan can absorb The Force of Nature without standing in one spot this weakness won't apply to Sasuke.

Yes, and this chakra will be used to supplement Sasuke's ocular abilities; still retaining the Yin aspect that many hold dear.

Status
    Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Doúryoku View Post

Love dem nigs saying it's long; read Schopenhauer.

I didn't think you'd read it.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

No, I am assuming that if Sasuke needed a chakra boost, Masashi can take this route to introduce it. Evidently, the only viable claim that can be currently suggested that Sasuke will be using Senjutsu, is Sasuke's altered chakra pool and Jūgo’s flesh—which absorbs natural energy passively or by itself. Note that Sasuke did not display a heighten effect of psychosis until after the assimilation of Jūgo’s untreated enzyme.

Ok I understand now
    And I'm not sure exactly how but this manga page might help your theory
    Read what sasuke thinks about the curse seal
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/230/7

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

I think im understanding what you're sayin Varrah, but the mess part about it, is that Kishi removed the curse seal from Sasuke. That was his gate way into receiving all the nature energy for Sage mode. Those scans of Sasuke between 7-11 is of his own chakra being greater than the curse mark level two, since it was removed from his body. As you know Sasuke was itching closer and closer to revenge for Itachi, and his chakra grew stronger and colder cause his hate for Danzo.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I have to agree that Sasuke's chakra capacity (or quality,or whatever) did increase because of the Curse Seal forcibly did so. I also want to add to something you briefly touched upon about Jugo's ability putting someone into a state of rage and uncontrol, and how Sasuke took control. Isn't it interesting that as Sasuke became Jugo's psychological crutch that he became more apt and in control to use Sennin Transformation, unlike before when he would sporadically go insane in Sennin mode?

It's just an observation, not sure if Kishi is going to do something with it, or explain it further later on. I think with the latest manga release we are getting to learn more about how important the "Will" is as much as the "Power", if you get what I mean.

HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes

where in the manga said that jugo flesh cause sasuke to get a continuous flow of chakra after killerbee fight?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»