Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what is kabutoro up to?

I think the thread speaks for itself. What do you think? I beleive he's trying to learn to use the snakes and crazy slipery mile-length tongue. And then, what happened to the real kusanagi sword? I think it may still be somwhere perhpas where huge real orochimaru corpse is. or perhaps at the ancient uchiha hideout?

What do you think?

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Re: what is kabutoro up to?

that's possible. I think that kusanagi sword is in the itachi's susanoo's used sword.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

and it's possible that it can't be reached because itachi died so yeah.... It's a mystery

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

he will be senin like a orochimaru

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by myartisablast View Post
    that's possible. I think that kusanagi sword is in the itachi's susanoo's used sword.
    Susanoo's sword is the totsuka (sake cutting sword) it is inside susanoo's sake bottle.

But kusanangi is that sowrd orochimaru could extend for metres and metres.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think kabumaru is just doing what orochimaru was doing. moving from base to base avoiding capture while struggling to fight back orochimaru's life force.
    i think he has assumed control of the sound village and will prob show up during or after the war either extending the war or making a new one.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Kabuto's purpose was to serve Orochimaru. After Orochimaru died, he no longer had a purpose. I think he may end up joining Madara and serving under him. Either that or hes going to go after Sasuke for revenge.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My guess is he's just traveling and trying to suppress Oro and he's either going to continue Oro's work at trying to learn as many techs as possible and become unimportant or he's gonna play a pivotal role in some battle sometime in the future.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fahmi835 View Post
    he will be senin like a orochimaru
    oro was not sennin. He was sannin. Only Jiraiya was able to use sennin mode i.e., Sage Mode.

and regarding question. As he said, in meeting with Naruto and Co. in forest. He is trying to master Oro techs. Then he may try to kill Sasuke and then Naruto.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's trying to prevent Orochimaru from taking over his body... probably?

No, really, what else could he be concerned with?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:confused: good question, he's in the wood shed whacking off. Right now he's fighting off Orochimaru but I hope Orochimaru takes over coz I like the snake dude....but then again Jiraya is dead, Tsundae might die (i Hope not i love those boobies) so if he died then all the sannin would be pretty much dead (depending on Tsundae of course) which makes sense because they cant kill each other for some reason.

Personaly I like Kabuto and he is another one that we havent see much of his true skill, and his back story suggest that when he loses his cool he goes beserk apparently...can anyone confirm this?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he will try and find a container to revive Oro.

Thinking he will use Itachi's corpse.

i highly doubt he will die soon and still believe him to be the ultimate villain seen as though he has caused the most destruction in the past and when he killed the 3d was significant to his power and his sinister character.

i kabutoro

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    I think he will try and find a container to revive Oro.

Thinking he will use Itachi's corpse.

i highly doubt he will die soon and still believe him to be the ultimate villain seen as though he has caused the most destruction in the past and when he killed the 3d was significant to his power and his sinister character.

i kabutoro
    Itachis corpse is a good idea but...his eyes were taken by zetsu! Hate aloe vera. Althoguh he could get some genjutsu mastery, which is good. Crows lol.

what he wil do during the 4th ninja war? which side will he join?

Perhaps konoha since he desires to see sasuke dead. But that's way too highly unlikely.

Too, which % is orochimaru by now? and why would tsunade order his hunt down?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Itachis corpse is a good idea but...his eyes were taken by zetsu! Hate aloe vera. Althoguh he could get some genjutsu mastery, which is good. Crows lol.

what he wil do during the 4th ninja war? which side will he join?

Perhaps konoha since he desires to see sasuke dead. But that's way too highly unlikely.

Too, which % is orochimaru by now? and why would tsunade order his hunt down?
    your also forgetting all his minions from sound and the star village.

also the thousands of experiments he did on people

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Kabutomaru is probably just waiting till Madara and Akatsuki are defeated so he can sneak up in the manga and claim himself as the final villain. Though by then the heroes power levels will dwarf his :o

Marching Yellow Jackect NarutoOBSESSION1995's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who knows? Maybe he went off and died somewhere or went crazy from consuming Orochimaru.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tryin to replace oro for himself, the fool

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OK OK, very juicy bizz lots of questions and I might add more posts depending on what I miss. First of all, is Totsuka the blade Orochimaru had, (the Sword he used aganist the 3rd) And i'm confused what is the Kusinagi sword?

Why would Kabato do anything else than what he said he would do, which is to gain control over this new twisted power from none other than the Sannin Orochimaru, and go after Naruto to see who's stronger?

If Kabuto was trying to revive Oro, than wouldn't that mean he would lose his current abilities and become a pawn that does his bidding again? That would we be pointless from my perspective.

Itachis eyes, does Zetsu really have them? Could it be possible that Madara will use his eyes, do Itachi's eyes even have any affect since he gave away his abilities to Sasuke and Naruto?

Kabuto was always cunning in all his endevours, Kakashi even began training after their little encouter in the Leaf medical core. He has a vast amount of knowledge possibly more than Oro, (he did most of the experiments and data collection even more so when Oro was strippes of his Justu). He is not a character to be taken lightly I mean fa real though he was Orochimaru's right hand man. It seems the odds are against him with the power houses he claims to want to destroy though, but their is always room for Kabuto to manifest into an even stronger foe than most of the Akatsuki. Possibly even some of the current Kage.

AND I LIKE THOSE BOOBIES TOO MY FRIEND!!!!!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

i will never tell u as thats MY business and none of yours

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    OK OK, very juicy bizz lots of questions and I might add more posts depending on what I miss. First of all, is Totsuka the blade Orochimaru had, (the Sword he used aganist the 3rd) And i'm confused what is the Kusinagi sword?

Why would Kabato do anything else than what he said he would do, which is to gain control over this new twisted power from none other than the Sannin Orochimaru, and go after Naruto to see who's stronger?

If Kabuto was trying to revive Oro, than wouldn't that mean he would lose his current abilities and become a pawn that does his bidding again? That would we be pointless from my perspective.

Itachis eyes, does Zetsu really have them? Could it be possible that Madara will use his eyes, do Itachi's eyes even have any affect since he gave away his abilities to Sasuke and Naruto?

Kabuto was always cunning in all his endevours, Kakashi even began training after their little encouter in the Leaf medical core. He has a vast amount of knowledge possibly more than Oro, (he did most of the experiments and data collection even more so when Oro was strippes of his Justu). He is not a character to be taken lightly I mean fa real though he was Orochimaru's right hand man. It seems the odds are against him with the power houses he claims to want to destroy though, but their is always room for Kabuto to manifest into an even stronger foe than most of the Akatsuki. Possibly even some of the current Kage.
    To begin with, Totsuka sword is the on susanoo wields inside his sake bottle. Orochimaru had kusanagi which is the grass cutting sword. orochimaru tried to look for it, because it was the only counter to his kusanagi, but he failed.

What I meant by you "something else" is:
    -how is he training;
    -if he is looking for kusanagi sword;
    -how does these new powers affect him
    -which % is orochimaru occuping now.

Then, kabuto basically lived for orochimaru. If your best, let's say "friend"(becasue They weren't like friends, I don't know how to express myslef hope u can get it) was severly injured wouldn't you do anythign to help him?

check manga, after itachio's fight tobi goes look for sasuke pickshim up and orders zetsu to take care of itachi's body adn save his eyes.(not quoting that) The function of itachi's eyes would be to let sasuke's powers be eternal(EMS). Madara doesn't need them, he need them for his best pawn, sasuke. And he didn't give away his powers, he just copied his abilites and sealed them inside both naruto and sasuke.

If kabuto trains, he may have a possiblity but he took the hokage by surprise and used her hemofilia against her. Against kakashi, he didn't know that the dead soul jutsu existed. Now, he is at a great disdvantge cause orochimaru is trying to take over. So he must first learn to keep orochimaru away and let him use his power. if he gets kusanagi, masters snake techniques and manages to make some cool dead soul jutsu to summon orochimaru, he may be even a greater foe than most of akatsuki but pain(rinnegan kicks asses)

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ooh nothing! just drinking and getting laid..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IMO Orochimaru probably has almost taken full control of Kabuto by now, and will return to help defeat madara. Then, once madara is dead, he will take his eyes and become EMS Orochimaru!