Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato didn't seal nine tails chakra in himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Did you see the Death Reaper’s hand come out of Minato’s stomach when he sealed the yin chakra?
    No.
    There are many options with this jutsu. We don’t know everything about it.
    But we do know that it went right from the kyuubi to minato, with no death reaper hand.
    With this logic, Hiruzen sealed Hashirama and Tobirama into himself. Dude -_____- Get real

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    He did indeed seal it within himself.

Here you can see he extracted the Yin chakra from the Kyuubi and sealed it within his own stomach. Minato then says how heavy it feels.
    So Hiruzen then indeed seal Hashirama and Tobirama within himself. Nice to know

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has yo status.

There are 3 possible places the yin chakra can be.
    Either the chakra is sealed within minato, which I think is unlikely, or the chakra has returned to kurama, which I hope is right, and then the third option, which I now hatefully believe, the chakra is in the DR.

When a stomach is cut, everything spills out. Oro should not be able to choose what comes out and what doesn’t. Even though it looks like only 5 things came out, I hope that the chakra (which isn’t necessarily a spirit, so you wouldn’t think that it would make a spirit shape thing) returned to kurama.

Plus
    Today is the Chinese new year. The year of the snake.
    Oro will probably become a person with major influence (even more lol), and possible be the major antagonist soon.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has yo status.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    With this logic, Hiruzen sealed Hashirama and Tobirama into himself. Dude -_____- Get real
    not true, but i was corrected any so whatev

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

If you don't want to read the Manga episode again the Anime episode show Minato using the same sealed that Naruto has on Himself and in both they show the Uzumaki seal on Naruto and Minato and in other Manga chapters they have told the same it's Manga Cannon, So do not argue against a Manga Fact.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    There are 3 possible places the yin chakra can be.
    Either the chakra is sealed within minato, which I think is unlikely, or the chakra has returned to kurama, which I hope is right, and then the third option, which I now hatefully believe, the chakra is in the DR.

When a stomach is cut, everything spills out. Oro should not be able to choose what comes out and what doesn’t. Even though it looks like only 5 things came out, I hope that the chakra (which isn’t necessarily a spirit, so you wouldn’t think that it would make a spirit shape thing) returned to kurama.

Plus
    Today is the Chinese new year. The year of the snake.
    Oro will probably become a person with major influence (even more lol), and possible be the major antagonist soon.
    Haha yup, I also hope the yin chakra of Kurama is floating towards Naruto at the moment.

My only problem is that people have shown to be able to sense Kurama's chakra. Especially Oro who has shown pretty impressive sensing abilities was bound to sense it yet he didn't utter a word about it. I hope this is just Kishi's way of creating suspension, otherwise I'll be pretty disappointed if it isn't mentioned again.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12