Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

OBITO CAN DEFEAT ALL THE KAGES JUST LIKE MADARA ; What does he really want ?

Seriously guys, he can......
    he is definetely on par with Madara if not more........

1. His reaction time is greater than Raikage ,as well as speed, as he dodged Raikage's attack during Kage summit.
    2. He's stronger than Tsunade as he has Hashirama's ****ing magical dna made half body.
    3. Tsuchikage's strongest jutsu ; particle style:whatever ;is useless against his kamui.
    4. Gaara well I don't know,he is too slow to battle against his fighting style.
    5. Mei,meh.......

Overall he can defeat the Kages without any problem, I mean his "fire style:chaotic dance of storm" is enough to roast them up.OK I'm exagerating here but overall he can defeat them......

Now comming to second topic: What the hell is he really want?

Seriously,if he can defeat five kages and really wanted to take them hostage he should've done that easily with some difficulties.Also,why go " Lets play war-war .........." .I mean it is seriously foolish to just tell your plan to your enemies ,knowing they won't come in agreement with you, and then declare full on war giving them time to even prepare for it.

Also ,come to think of it... the ****ing Zetsu army would've been annihilated entirely ,if not for Kabuto's interference-boosting their strength using Yamato and Hashirama's. It's as if the thing didn't go according to his plans after Kabuto's interference.

Also he didn't even wanted to revive Madara as well.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE UPTO?
    ANY THOUGHTS ?.........

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "D" will definitely
    bring forth another storm!

Re: OBITO CAN DEFEAT ALL THE KAGES JUST LIKE MADARA ; What does he really want ?

Obito is not stronger enought to defeat all the kages :D

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    money in tha bank pimpin' aint
    easy

Re: OBITO CAN DEFEAT ALL THE KAGES JUST LIKE MADARA ; What does he really want ?

You are underestimating the kages, madara would have had trouble if he wasn't an edo and he even has Perfect Susano'o.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Obito with his Bijuu would ROTFSTOMP the Kage.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own

Dude go back and read the chapters about the Kages vs Madara fight. If Madara wasn't Edo he would've died. They actually managed to land hits on him but his Edo abilities kept him alive. They also managed to trap him too but he was too powerful to keep contained.

Obito's Kamui has a weakness. He has to physically touch someone to warp them to the other dimension. Plus he can't keep going intangible forever because there's a time span of 5 seconds or so between times he can go intangible. It's 5 against 1 all they have to do is time it right and Gaara can trap him in that giant sand prism (which he managed to catch Madara), Raikage can give him a super speed Lariot and take his head off, Tsunade can punch his lights out, or the Mizukage can melt him with her lava (her lava was strong enough to melt Sasuke's susanoo).

Madara cut Tsunade in half...two pieces and she's still alive. What do you think Obito is going to do to her that she hasn't already been through? You pointed out their weaknesses individually against Obito and yea 1v1 he can beat each one of them but he's not taking all 5 dude no way.

Edo Madara>Obito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“

No he is not stronger than all of them together, not faster than aikage, and definitely not stronger than Tsunade - he has half of his body made from a clone made from hashirama, not hashirama himself....it´s like kakashi - he has a sharingan but he is not as good as Itachi or Sasuke with it...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed, Obito solos

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

Obito is not stronger than Minato. Just saying ..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    „Don´t underestimate the
    will of fire! One can grow
    stronger by inheriting the
    will of the deceased!“

Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    Dude go back and read the chapters about the Kages vs Madara fight. If Madara wasn't Edo he would've died. They actually managed to land hits on him but his Edo abilities kept him alive. They also managed to trap him too but he was too powerful to keep contained.

Obito's Kamui has a weakness. He has to physically touch someone to warp them to the other dimension. Plus he can't keep going intangible forever because there's a time span of 5 seconds or so between times he can go intangible. It's 5 against 1 all they have to do is time it right and Gaara can trap him in that giant sand prism (which he managed to catch Madara), Raikage can give him a super speed Lariot and take his head off, Tsunade can punch his lights out, or the Mizukage can melt him with her lava (her lava was strong enough to melt Sasuke's susanoo).

Madara cut Tsunade in half...two pieces and she's still alive. What do you think Obito is going to do to her that she hasn't already been through? You pointed out their weaknesses individually against Obito and yea 1v1 he can beat each one of them but he's not taking all 5 dude no way.

Edo Madara>Obito
    So true!!!! I agree

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konohamuramu > Hiruzen

obito along with bijuus im pretty sure he does.....but u didn't say anything about them so im guessing u think obito by himself can.......false....only edo madara and edo hashi can do that

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S

Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Obito is not stronger than Minato. Just saying ..
    They mean the current, half dead Kages

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmm. Well this thread is so stupid, commenting will be a waste of time. Fanboyism cannot be defeated

However, no Obito's katon is useless against Gaara's sand or Mei's water dragon, not to mention Onoki's golem. Raikage can dodge, and Tsunade took Madara's katon head on, so she has no problems either.

His speed matches Raikage? Hahahaha. Do I really need to disprove this? It's utterly wrong When Sasuke (through Itachi's jutsu) used amaterasu on Obito, Obito wasn't fast enough to dodge. Raikage dodge amaterasu easily.

Stronger than Tsunade? Hahahaha.. Now I get it, this is actually a troll thread. Super strength has nothing to do with senju DNA. Sakura has it too.

Surely Kamui is quite useful. But Obito isn't very good in battle He wasn't even able to figure Kakashi's strategy, despite the fact, that Obito should be able to figure, that their kamui were linked. Yet they got him. So the kage's can too, since they are a lot smarter.

And about the war, he is just stupid. Although Obito with his jinchuriki paths could probably defeat the kages, his true intentions was to lure out Naruto and Bee. But he made a miscalculation since he never expected Naruto to be able to "use" Kurama's chakra so well.
    However, if not for Kabuto, the war had already been over, and Obito had been dead. Kabuto made it possible for Obito to gain some of Kurama's chakra, which is the only reason, why they are still at it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

Quote Originally Posted by troyg39 View Post
    Read the bold text,u counteract ur own opinion. Also , its pretty simple that Madara was toying with them throughout,otherwise they wouldn't have been able to lay a finger on him. Just check the page of kages lying like shit. That's what would've happened in the first place if he wasn't an EDO,he was using every inch of the benefits of the jutsu....

You know he has the 5 min. limit,I know it,the readers know it but sadly the kages don't and It would take them ages to realize that.So ur wrong again. Now of all the attacks u said they would do, Kamui is the ultimate defence\offence sort of thing for obito.Raikage just could not touch him before during kage summit so he can't.

Like I said Madara even toyed with them atlast. He didn't kill them,he wounded them to a state of death and left them.
    Obito is a kind of person who would've not even played with them. He took on Kakashi,Guy,Bee and Naruto[two fully masterd jins. ] and all they can do is break his mask,that too with Kakashi's help. No way five kages can survive against him.

Edo Madara>Obito
    tHIS ,I agree with u. I said he is on par with him if not more...means he is less or equal to him, just with one eye...that is.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    You are underestimating the kages, madara would have had trouble if he wasn't an edo and he even has Perfect Susano'o.
    Obito n kakashi are like draging n kakashi can't defeat all the kages

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Study date with mary jane than
    play games

Blah blah blah, current obito hasn't shown his best jitsu. Quit doubting the s rank ninja

We all agree the kages each have 1hit kill moves. I dont see any of them beating Obito stamina.

With his MS lasting 5mins NOT 5secs dumbass. Hes at his prime, after it runs out they'll have to deal with Moukutin or 6paths. Which we might be able too see via Kakashi fight.

The only person that stands a good chance is Muu or Raikage

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And for that other bold statement, the kage's would be told the 5 min limit by Shikaku:

Stop making things up Obito with no paths << 5 kage's

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok the guy got his ass whooped by minato in under 2 mins or something.
    he almost lost against konan.

even with stolen rinnegan & hashi's cells. and using 5 bijuus against Naruto, still didn't managed to capture him.

what makes u think he can solo 5 kages lol
    he would have hard time defeating them 1 vs 1
    taking them all at once hahahahaha its just stupid

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)

There's suppose to another one, for they said on 627, double issue!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

[QUOTE=thegame;11311173]Hmm. Well this thread is so stupid, commenting will be a waste of time. Fanboyism cannot be defeated [QUOTE]

Sorry bro,no fanboyism is here.Just stating facts. I Like Gaara,Sasuke,Naruto as well....Well Kakashi due to his cool attitude,Guy due to his rivalry ,Lee due to his Drunken fist, Madara 'cause he is badass ,Tobirama due to his straight forward and to the point attitude, ORO due to his unpredictable personality...and on and on......Due I need to continue to clarify your doubts.

However, no Obito's katon is useless against Gaara's sand or Mei's water dragon, not to mention Onoki's golem. Raikage can dodge, and Tsunade took Madara's katon head on, so she has no problems either.
    His Katon is just slightly weaker than Madara,so no...sand will become greatly hot,dragon water can get vappourize or they cancel out each other.Others I agree,I told u i'm exagerrating there didn't I?

His speed matches Raikage? Hahahaha. Do I really need to disprove this? It's utterly wrong When Sasuke (through Itachi's jutsu) used amaterasu on Obito, Obito wasn't fast enough to dodge. Raikage dodge amaterasu easily.

Now Prove Manga Wrong,u can't unless u are a fanboy.Obito didn't dodge Amataresu because he didn't expected sasuke to use it.

Stronger than Tsunade? Hahahaha.. Now I get it, this is actually a troll thread. Super strength has nothing to do with senju DNA. Sakura has it too.

No way he is weak after that...Even tsunade would be hurt after that. Sakura is not that strong,its a technique the way she collects her chakra to her fist and then hits make it look stronger than she really is.

Surely Kamui is quite useful. But Obito isn't very good in battle He wasn't even able to figure Kakashi's strategy, despite the fact, that Obito should be able to figure, that their kamui were linked. Yet they got him. So the kage's can too, since they are a lot smarter.
    Dude,just except it, its only because of kakashi that naruto can hit him, and it would take ages for kages to realize his true weakness[ 5 min.] .....

And about the war, he is just stupid.
    However, if not for Kabuto, the war had already been over, and Obito had been dead. Kabuto made it possible for Obito to gain some of Kurama's chakra, which is the only reason, why they are still at it.
    That's what I said in my words...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

i think your right in saying obito is stronger than the 5 kages one on one.. but with all 5 of them there, onoki with his psj, raikage in lightning armor and mei with her acidic attacks, he wouldnt stand a chance...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

he couldnt kill them with tsunade around but if he would for example kamui mei she would just attack him on the other side.. he'd be toasted in minutes if he wouldnt flee..

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Madara is God...Obito is like his shinobi tool jus being used by it's user which is Madara..Obito couldn't have beat all 5 Kages

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he could with the edo jinchuuriki but if he isn't using them I highly doubt he can solo all 5 kage. We've never even seen him use any rinnegan techs besides controlling the jin and he hasn't had a rinnegan that long. Only MS ability we've seen is S/T jutsu, it's assumed he can also use tsuki but if Minato could hit him with a rasengan solo I doubt the 5 kage wouldn't be able to hurt him.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yosh!

Now, not saying that Obito isn't strong... hell, he's very strong... but Obito isn't stronger than the 5 Kages combined.

You mention specific jutus that he will render useless, but that doesn't mean a Kage only has one technique, they are the "strongest" in their respective village after all.

you can't underestimate the Kages that much...

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

He definitely can. He has the rinnegan, hashirama DNA, and kamui.
    Just because he hasn't shown many techniques yet doesn't mean he can't do them.
    In my opinion he is at least as strong as Madara

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»