Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    BAN KAI! sage mode beat down's Avatar
    Status
    sage mode beat down is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ?????
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    Youre guessing that I'm wrong
    i just asked where your proof was i didnt 2nd guess u atall
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    your joking about kabutos perfected method right??? cus last time i checked orochimaru was the one who perfected it
    No kabuto recently made it better i believe...
     
         

  3. #28
    PRIME MINATO SOLO Fair Warning's Avatar
    Status
    Fair Warning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOUR MOMS *****
    Posts
    11,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is dog?
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    No kabuto recently made it better i believe...
    Itachi still broke it
     
         

  4. #29
    Member KamuiShiryu's Avatar
    Status
    KamuiShiryu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    No kabuto recently made it better i believe...
    Kabuto himself stated that orochimaru perfected it so how is his better :sy:???? and kabutos way is the reason sasori was sealed away and why all his so called better edos were telling his enemys how to dodge and attack them aka the 2nd mizukage
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    Kabuto himself stated that orochimaru perfected it so how is his better :sy:???? and kabutos way is the reason sasori was sealed away and why all his so called better edos were telling his enemys how to dodge and attack them aka the 2nd mizukage
    Kabuto said Himself that he did it better than Oro
     
         

  6. #31
    Member KamuiShiryu's Avatar
    Status
    KamuiShiryu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    Kabuto said Himself that he did it better than Oro
    no he says he prefers to keep his edo with free will thats not the same as better like i said because of their free will they were able to tell the ninja alliance how to counter their jutsus and why their bind was so weak how is that better??
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Miyata's Avatar
    Status
    Miyata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put Jesus First
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    no he says he prefers to keep his edo with free will thats not the same as better like i said because of their free will they were able to tell the ninja alliance how to counter their jutsus and why their bind was so weak how is that better??
    your opinion VS the opinion of A CHARACTER IN THE MANGA WHO TRAINED under ORO.... ill take kabutos word
     
         

  8. #33
    Member KamuiShiryu's Avatar
    Status
    KamuiShiryu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
    your opinion VS the opinion of A CHARACTER IN THE MANGA WHO TRAINED under ORO.... ill take kabutos word
    ok take kaubots word when he STATED That orochimaru PERFECTED EDO u can't get beter then perfected
     
         

  9. #34
    Member KamuiShiryu's Avatar
    Status
    KamuiShiryu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.



    sorry if i double post but heres the proof manga beats what u think right ?
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/13

    It says here that Orochimaru perfected Edo Tensei
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post


    sorry if i double post but heres the proof manga beats what u think right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/520/13

    It says here that Orochimaru perfected Edo Tensei
    Damn beat me to it.
     
         

  12. #37
    Member KamuiShiryu's Avatar
    Status
    KamuiShiryu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Damn beat me to it.
    haha :D
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Or they want to make peace with the uchiha and finally end the fued? Aren't you the guy who complains about "giving her the d"? Do you ever have any good opinions?
     
         

  14. #39
    Member supino's Avatar
    Status
    supino is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    916
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    nah, Madara is going down by Hashirama's hand.... I hope....
     
         

  15. #40
    descendant of Ramen guy Sir Ichiraku's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Ichiraku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    inside the juubi
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The hokages are powerless.

    Quote Originally Posted by sage mode beat down View Post
    proove it ?
    ^this.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •