Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

Hiya!

I know that there are a bunch of threads regarding the Shiki Fuujin and Kurama's sealed chakra, so I thought I'd clear some stuff up with manga pages and bring out something to discuss.

In regards to how Shiki Fuujin works, Kurama's yin chakra is definitely not sealed inside Minato at the moment.
    If it is, Oro's arms and the two previous Hokage's should have been sealed inside Hiruzen too.

Plus, it has been stated that the sealed and the sealer will battle in the belly of the Shinigami for eternity, or in this case, till the seal is broken.

With this out of the way...

It's been shown that people are able to sense Kurama's chakra in one way or another.
    Hell, it's a pretty hard chakra to miss.

My point is, Oro, who has shown particularly good sensing abilities and Sasuke who is actually able to see chakra and give colour to it in the process, haven't mentioned anything about a huge amount of chakra that they didn't account for whooshing out of the Shinigami's belly.

On one hand, I'm sure that Kishi hasn't forgotten about said yin chakra after mentioning it a bunch of times and I have a hunch that all this thing about Sasuke wanting to learn the truth and breaking the seal of Shiki Fuujin was also in order to set Kurama's absent chakra free.
    But on the other hand, I don't see how those bosses (namely Oro and Sasuke) who were present at the time would fail to sense such a monstrous amount of chakra.

I honestly hope this is just Kishi's way of creating suspension, otherwise I'll be pretty disappointed if the yin chakra isn't mentioned again.

PS: I've translated the parts regarding the breaking of the seal in 618.

The following is from the RAW.

その巻物に書かれている ことをする の に はまず 死 神 が 必 要なのよ
    それは木の 葉のハアずれのうずまき一族の 能 面堂にある そしてまずは屍鬼 封尽の 死 神を己に憑 依させ導きだす
    死 神の 腹を 裂 けば 封 印が 解 ける ただ 私 が 人柱に なる 必 要 はあるけどね これで 死 神の 腹の中にあった私の両手は 取り戻すことが で きる

->

If you wish to perform what is written on the scroll, first, the Shinigami is required. It can be found in the Noh mask temple of the Uzumaki clan, in the outskirts of Konoha. First, one must allow the Shinigami of the Shiki Fuujin to possess themselves. The seal can be broken if the belly of the Shinigami is cut. Simply put, it's necessary for me to become a human sacrifice in order to regain my hands that are in the belly of the Shinigami.

In the above part, Oro states that he will break the seal and it's never mentioned if he can pick and choose which souls/chakra he can extract.
    The seal is broken, all is free.
    That's it.

Last edited by Kirin Rei; 02-10-2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added the 618 translation

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    them just misbehaving nowadays

Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

Oro didnt release it, so it can not be sensed

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.

Nice analysis

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Yeah thanks for Kurama thread now i can actually have a theory right here so..
    if Minato had the other part of Chakra in him. how did the Kyuubi looked normal in Naruto.
    and if he did break out would he just looked the same as normal isn't it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

yeah,that is right.

~ The God of High School ~ PrimeOfTheSixPaths's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking when they do the reverse sealing, only the things they want released comes out. So if Oro didn't want the Nine-tails chakra released yet, he didn't release it.

That's my theory though.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good post.

If Sasuke did want to release the yin chakra when would he have learn't about it?

I do find it strange that nothing was said about the release of the chakra.

My theory is it is heading toward Naruto right now and he will run out of chakra right before it appears. Thus rejuvenating Kurama's chakra and making it stronger.

Or I could also see Madara trying to do a yin release jutsu on Naruto/Kurama and failing because they don't have the yin chakra.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    if Minato had the other part of Chakra in him. how did the Kyuubi looked normal in Naruto.
    Even after the sealing of Kurama's yin his appearance remained the same. He just shrunk in size. :shrug:

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    Even after the sealing of Kurama's yin his appearance remained the same. He just shrunk in size. :shrug:
    but why did he have a Fire Cloak or something then

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

He didn't have it in him.

Where did this "theory" even come from ?

The souls of those who use the rds are trapped in the death gods belly not the caster.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but why did he have a Fire Cloak or something then
    Oh, I thought you were referring to Kurama's appearance while he was sealed inside Naruto.

Honestly, no one knows.
    It might be due to it lacking yin chakra or just because their transformation isn't perfect yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoga View Post
    Oro just stated that he broke the seal, it's never been stated if he could pick and choose which souls and/or chakra he could extract.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, I thought you were referring to Kurama's appearance while he was sealed inside Naruto.

Honestly, no one knows.
    It might be due to it lacking yin chakra or just because their transformation isn't perfect yet.
    I like to think it isn't because it isn't perfect yet, but because it is perfect.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I like to think it isn't because it isn't perfect yet, but because it is perfect.
    Oh, that might very well be the cause too.
    Besides, I think it's a bit more plausible due to the markings they have in BM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, that might very well be the cause too.
    Besides, I think it's a bit more plausible due to the markings they have in BM.
    The cloak became more substantial too after Naruto learned Kurama's name. It seems the closer they get the more powerful they become.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hah. was this created cuz of our discussion? plus rep

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    hah. was this created cuz of our discussion? plus rep
    Yup, it definitely was.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kuruma is mass of chakra and IMO he can regenerate his chakra easily so I don't think the chakra sealed inside of shinigami matters now

since we have seen Kuruma gather chakra when he is exhausted here you can see it http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/611/7 and here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/9

But its always so good to read your theories they are structured and makes a cleat point ..... great work ...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Kuruma is mass of chakra and IMO he can regenerate his chakra easily so I don't think the chakra sealed inside of shinigami matters now

since we have seen Kuruma gather chakra when he is exhausted here you can see it http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/611/7 and here http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/9

But its always so good to read your theories they are structured and makes a cleat point ..... great work ...
    Thanks a lot!

Yup, before all this Shiki Fuujin unsealing thing sprung up, I also claimed that Kurama must have regained the chakra that he lost. But now that it's possible to unseal the chakra I guess Kishi will use it somehow.

Besides, if not, all the times mentioning that Naruto only has Kurama's yang chakra will go to waste. Jiraiya, being a sage, should know that it's easy to regenerate chakra but he still mentions that Kurama lacks his yin. I honestly think this is some kind of foreshadowing.

Anyways, thanks for the reply!

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks a lot!

Yup, before all this Shiki Fuujin unsealing thing sprung up, I also claimed that Kurama must have regained the chakra that he lost. But now that it's possible to unseal the chakra I guess Kishi will use it somehow.

Besides, if not, all the times mentioning that Naruto only has Kurama's yang chakra will go to waste. Jiraiya, being a sage, should know that it's easy to regenerate chakra but he still mentions that Kurama lacks his yin. I honestly think this is some kind of foreshadowing.

Anyways, thanks for the reply!
    Maybe he can regenerate his chakra. But is was never discussed how yin yang release works. Maybe he can only regenerate his chakra up to half of what it is supposed to be.

I don't think Minato would seal away the yin chakra just to make Kurama weaker. He had to do it for a specific reason. Minato would know he could recover his chakra.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Maybe he can regenerate his chakra. But is was never discussed how yin yang release works. Maybe he can only regenerate his chakra up to half of what it is supposed to be.

I don't think Minato would seal away the yin chakra just to make Kurama weaker. He had to do it for a specific reason. Minato would know he could recover his chakra.
    and @ Kirin Rei

but we haven't seen any one use yin-yang release apart from Tsunade also most of the things about bijuu's were not know at the point when jiraya had that conversation with gerotora so we can't say its real also
    Jiraya though a great sanin was not there when Kuruma was sealed inside Naruto too ....

Since when Naurto and Kuruma sync their chakra Kuruma would have mentioned atleast once this is only half my real power or something atleast once to Naruto ..... :confused:

and Thanks for supporting my theory TimUsher

descendant of Ramen guy Sir Ichiraku's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoga View Post
    he sliced open the shiki fuujin's belly. everything in it is free.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and @ Kirin Rei

but we haven't seen any one use yin-yang release apart from Tsunade also most of the things about bijuu's were not know at the point when jiraya had that conversation with gerotora so we can't say its real also
    Jiraya though a great sanin was not there when Kuruma was sealed inside Naruto too ....

Since when Naurto and Kuruma sync their chakra Kuruma would have mentioned atleast once this is only half my real power or something atleast once to Naruto ..... :confused:

It was my understanding that Tsunade does Not have yin/yang release. Nor does she use it. She uses a Yin seal. she just stores chakra in a illusionary space in her forhead. this is similar to the compartment naruto has, that is full of kyuubi chakra (not kurama himself)
    The only ones who use yin/yang chakra are the hyuugas with their 8 trigram stuff... When the screen goes black, and a yin yang appears at their feet...
    And the only other one, was the Sage of Six Paths with his creation rebirth tech.

I also think that the Uzumaki's do, but no proof.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    It was my understanding that Tsunade does Not have yin/yang release. Nor does she use it. She uses a Yin seal. she just stores chakra in a illusionary space in her forhead. this is similar to the compartment naruto has, that is full of kyuubi chakra (not kurama himself)
    The only ones who use yin/yang chakra are the hyuugas with their 8 trigram stuff... When the screen goes black, and a yin yang appears at their feet...
    And the only other one, was the Sage of Six Paths with his creation rebirth tech.

I also think that the Uzumaki's do, but no proof.

yeah we don't much about it but when I searched about it I found out only Madara and obito can use Yin-Yang release atm

As for yin release its based on spiritual energy that governs the imagination which was used by second mizukage

and yang release is a tech in which is concerned with life force which is Naruto's life force which affects yin chakra of wood style element of Yamato growing it into trees and forest...

This means that Hashrama is also using Yin-Yang release.. Yin-yang tech is said to a technique that gives life to something in the wiki....

but you might also be right here hope we can get the answers soon ... great theory Thanks

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and @ Kirin Rei

Yup, but this brings up the question, how does Jiraiya know that Kurama is only made up of yang?

Even Minato doesn't state how he's dividing the chakra while sealing it in Naruto.

The only possibility is that Jiraiya sensed Kurama's chakra and figured out that it was only yang, just like how Yamato's mokuton reacted to it and he stated that KM Naruto's chakra was filled with life force. Even though Kurama's chakra was tinted with hatred back when Jiraiya was training Naruto, it still was the same type of yang chakra.

By the way, everyone contains yin and yang chakra and utilizes them during the use of ninjutsu.
    Techniques without elemental affinities like kage bunshin fall under the category of yin-yang release. It's just pure chakra. All types of genjutsu fall under the yin category and techniques that actually create life (like Hashi's mokuton) seem to contain a significant amount of yang release.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»