Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Maybe he can regenerate his chakra. But is was never discussed how yin yang release works. Maybe he can only regenerate his chakra up to half of what it is supposed to be.

    I don't think Minato would seal away the yin chakra just to make Kurama weaker. He had to do it for a specific reason. Minato would know he could recover his chakra.
    and @ Kirin Rei

    but we haven't seen any one use yin-yang release apart from Tsunade also most of the things about bijuu's were not know at the point when jiraya had that conversation with gerotora so we can't say its real also
    Jiraya though a great sanin was not there when Kuruma was sealed inside Naruto too ....

    Since when Naurto and Kuruma sync their chakra Kuruma would have mentioned atleast once this is only half my real power or something atleast once to Naruto ..... :confused:

    and Thanks for supporting my theory TimUsher
     
         

  2. #22
    descendant of Ramen guy Sir Ichiraku's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Ichiraku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    267
    Location
    inside the juubi
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutoga View Post
    Oro didnt release it, so it can not be sensed
    he sliced open the shiki fuujin's belly. everything in it is free.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    604
    This user has yo status.
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    and @ Kirin Rei

    but we haven't seen any one use yin-yang release apart from Tsunade also most of the things about bijuu's were not know at the point when jiraya had that conversation with gerotora so we can't say its real also
    Jiraya though a great sanin was not there when Kuruma was sealed inside Naruto too ....

    Since when Naurto and Kuruma sync their chakra Kuruma would have mentioned atleast once this is only half my real power or something atleast once to Naruto ..... :confused:

    and Thanks for supporting my theory TimUsher
    It was my understanding that Tsunade does Not have yin/yang release. Nor does she use it. She uses a Yin seal. she just stores chakra in a illusionary space in her forhead. this is similar to the compartment naruto has, that is full of kyuubi chakra (not kurama himself)
    The only ones who use yin/yang chakra are the hyuugas with their 8 trigram stuff... When the screen goes black, and a yin yang appears at their feet...
    And the only other one, was the Sage of Six Paths with his creation rebirth tech.

    I also think that the Uzumaki's do, but no proof.
     
         

  4. #24
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    It was my understanding that Tsunade does Not have yin/yang release. Nor does she use it. She uses a Yin seal. she just stores chakra in a illusionary space in her forhead. this is similar to the compartment naruto has, that is full of kyuubi chakra (not kurama himself)
    The only ones who use yin/yang chakra are the hyuugas with their 8 trigram stuff... When the screen goes black, and a yin yang appears at their feet...
    And the only other one, was the Sage of Six Paths with his creation rebirth tech.

    I also think that the Uzumaki's do, but no proof.

    yeah we don't much about it but when I searched about it I found out only Madara and obito can use Yin-Yang release atm


    As for yin release its based on spiritual energy that governs the imagination which was used by second mizukage

    and yang release is a tech in which is concerned with life force which is Naruto's life force which affects yin chakra of wood style element of Yamato growing it into trees and forest...

    This means that Hashrama is also using Yin-Yang release.. Yin-yang tech is said to a technique that gives life to something in the wiki....

    but you might also be right here hope we can get the answers soon ... great theory Thanks
     
         

  5. #25
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,491
    Location
    Kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    and @ Kirin Rei

    but we haven't seen any one use yin-yang release apart from Tsunade also most of the things about bijuu's were not know at the point when jiraya had that conversation with gerotora so we can't say its real also
    Jiraya though a great sanin was not there when Kuruma was sealed inside Naruto too ....

    Since when Naurto and Kuruma sync their chakra Kuruma would have mentioned atleast once this is only half my real power or something atleast once to Naruto ..... :confused:

    and Thanks for supporting my theory TimUsher
    Yup, but this brings up the question, how does Jiraiya know that Kurama is only made up of yang?



    Even Minato doesn't state how he's dividing the chakra while sealing it in Naruto.

    The only possibility is that Jiraiya sensed Kurama's chakra and figured out that it was only yang, just like how Yamato's mokuton reacted to it and he stated that KM Naruto's chakra was filled with life force. Even though Kurama's chakra was tinted with hatred back when Jiraiya was training Naruto, it still was the same type of yang chakra.

    By the way, everyone contains yin and yang chakra and utilizes them during the use of ninjutsu.
    Techniques without elemental affinities like kage bunshin fall under the category of yin-yang release. It's just pure chakra. All types of genjutsu fall under the yin category and techniques that actually create life (like Hashi's mokuton) seem to contain a significant amount of yang release.
     
         

  6. #26
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    Yup, but this brings up the question, how does Jiraiya know that Kurama is only made up of yang?



    Even Minato doesn't state how he's dividing the chakra while sealing it in Naruto.

    The only possibility is that Jiraiya sensed Kurama's chakra and figured out that it was only yang, just like how Yamato's mokuton reacted to it and he stated that KM Naruto's chakra was filled with life force. Even though Kurama's chakra was tinted with hatred back when Jiraiya was training Naruto, it still was the same type of yang chakra.

    By the way, everyone contains yin and yang chakra and utilizes them during the use of ninjutsu.
    Techniques without elemental affinities like kage bunshin fall under the category of yin-yang release. It's just pure chakra. All types of genjutsu fall under the yin category and techniques that actually create life (like Hashi's mokuton) seem to contain a significant amount of yang release.

    As of now we don't know much about yin-yang release nor about the Uzumaki seals in much details we just know fourth used Eight Trigrams Sealing technique and dead demon seal .

    If what you are trying to say is true then either the Minato was able to separate Yin chakra from Kuruma before using the Eight Trigrams Sealing by using dead demon seal and then seal yang chakra in Naruto body ...

    It might have been possible but still I am not sure ....

    Jiraya was not the sensory type and we haven't seen him being a great at sensing....

    About yin-Yang chakra I already mentioned them in my previous post ..... :D
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,248
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    As of now we don't know much about yin-yang release nor about the Uzumaki seals in much details we just know fourth used Eight Trigrams Sealing technique and dead demon seal .

    If what you are trying to say is true then either the Minato was able to separate Yin chakra from Kuruma before using the Eight Trigrams Sealing by using dead demon seal and then seal yang chakra in Naruto body ...

    It might have been possible but still I am not sure ....

    Jiraya was not the sensory type and we haven't seen him being a great at sensing....

    About yin-Yang chakra I already mentioned them in my previous post ..... :D
    I have a feeling that Minato didn't truly have choice in the matter of what half of Kurama's chakra to seal.

    This is purely hypothetical but this is what I think:

    The Shinigami seems like an intangible, spiritual creature that usually interacts with souls. And it just so happens that the bases of "Yin" is Spiritual Energy. Could it be possible that:
    • the bases of souls are also spiritual energy?
    • the shinigami can interact with Yin chakra but not Yang Chakra (being based on physical energy)?


    So thats why I think that the Shinigami can't seal Yang chakra within itself even if it wanted to. And this might be what Minato meant when he said that it is physically and conceptually impossible to seal it all. (But then again, the fact that he also said that the Kyuubi's chakra is just too great in the same context, kinda messes with this hypothesis.)

    Also, this would also explain how Minato managed to split the Kyuubi's chakra into its yin and yang parts. Because all we see is the shinigami's arm grabbing what vaguely resembles Kurama's soul and pull it in. We dont see Minato actually going through the process of separating any chakra.



    Another interesting thing is that when the shinigami is activated, a humanoid and soul-like figure hangs in front of the shinigami in a crucifix position. When Hiruzen called the shinigami against Oro and the Senju brothers, the humanoid figure obtained four heads after sealing the two Hokages. The shinigami also goes on to eat two of the heads, but thats besides the point. Anyway, the same thing happens when Minato seals the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra. But this time you can clearly see that the heads belong to Minato and Kurama.

    Now, whats so interesting about all of this is the fact that even though Kurama's yin chakra was taken by the shinigami it looked exactly the same as when a person's soul was taken. This is only to show why I'm so inclined to think that Yin chakra and souls are both based on spiritual energy. And why Minato sealed the Yin-half of Kurama's chakra.
     
         

  8. #28
    ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Kirin Rei's Avatar
    Status
    Kirin Rei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,491
    Location
    Kitchen
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I have a feeling that Minato didn't truly have choice in the matter of what half of Kurama's chakra to seal.

    This is purely hypothetical but this is what I think:

    The Shinigami seems like an intangible, spiritual creature that usually interacts with souls. And it just so happens that the bases of "Yin" is Spiritual Energy. Could it be possible that:
    • the bases of souls are also spiritual energy?
    • the shinigami can interact with Yin chakra but not Yang Chakra (being based on physical energy)?


    So thats why I think that the Shinigami can't seal Yang chakra within itself even if it wanted to. And this might be what Minato meant when he said that it is physically and conceptually impossible to seal it all. (But then again, the fact that he also said that the Kyuubi's chakra is just too great in the same context, kinda messes with this hypothesis.)

    Also, this would also explain how Minato managed to split the Kyuubi's chakra into its yin and yang parts. Because all we see is the shinigami's arm grabbing what vaguely resembles Kurama's soul and pull it in. We dont see Minato actually going through the process of separating any chakra.



    Another interesting thing is that when the shinigami is activated, a humanoid and soul-like figure hangs in front of the shinigami in a crucifix position. When Hiruzen called the shinigami against Oro and the Senju brothers, the humanoid figure obtained four heads after sealing the two Hokages. The shinigami also goes on to eat two of the heads, but thats besides the point. Anyway, the same thing happens when Minato seals the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra. But this time you can clearly see that the heads belong to Minato and Kurama.

    Now, whats so interesting about all of this is the fact that even though Kurama's yin chakra was taken by the shinigami it looked exactly the same as when a person's soul was taken. This is only to show why I'm so inclined to think that Yin chakra and souls are both based on spiritual energy. And why Minato sealed the Yin-half of Kurama's chakra.
    I never thought of this, but it seems to be a great idea.

    But this aside, I have another problem.

    I looked at my manga and this is Jiraiya's exact quote regarding Minato sealing Kurama inside Naruto.

    ミナトは九 尾の 陰のチャクラしか屍 鬼 封 尽をしておらん。 -> Minato solely sealed the Kyuubi's yin chakra with Shiki Fuujin.
    ミナトがわざわざ九尾の力を 陰と 陽 に 二 分し, -> Minato purposely divided the Kyuubi' chakra into two, as yin and yang.
    陽の側をナルトに封印したの は 九 尾 の チャクラをナルトに 遺すためだ。 -> The yang part was sealed inside Naruto, and left behind for him.

    It's been bugging me to hell and back. In the English translations, he sounds a little more vague, but in the original Japanese he's talking as if he certainly knows what happened and the yin and yang were divided due to Minato's decision.

    How the bloody hell is Jiraiya so sure that Minato purposely divided Kurama's chakra?
    Obviously yang chakra is more suitable for Naruto's techniques, but how the hell was Minato supposed to know that?
    Maybe Naruto's lack of yin chakra based abilities is because of the abundance of yang chakra he has. But why didn't Minato just pull a half and half and seal a part of Kurama's chakra that way?

    Your theory actually makes sense, that basically the Shinigami was the one to decide which kind of chakra he would have, but if so, how can Jiraiya state it as a fact that it was Minato's call to do it that way.

    Bah.

    I can't wait till we get some answers regarding this.
     
         

  9. #29
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I have a feeling that Minato didn't truly have choice in the matter of what half of Kurama's chakra to seal.

    This is purely hypothetical but this is what I think:

    The Shinigami seems like an intangible, spiritual creature that usually interacts with souls. And it just so happens that the bases of "Yin" is Spiritual Energy. Could it be possible that:
    • the bases of souls are also spiritual energy?
    • the shinigami can interact with Yin chakra but not Yang Chakra (being based on physical energy)?


    So thats why I think that the Shinigami can't seal Yang chakra within itself even if it wanted to. And this might be what Minato meant when he said that it is physically and conceptually impossible to seal it all. (But then again, the fact that he also said that the Kyuubi's chakra is just too great in the same context, kinda messes with this hypothesis.)

    Also, this would also explain how Minato managed to split the Kyuubi's chakra into its yin and yang parts. Because all we see is the shinigami's arm grabbing what vaguely resembles Kurama's soul and pull it in. We dont see Minato actually going through the process of separating any chakra.



    Another interesting thing is that when the shinigami is activated, a humanoid and soul-like figure hangs in front of the shinigami in a crucifix position. When Hiruzen called the shinigami against Oro and the Senju brothers, the humanoid figure obtained four heads after sealing the two Hokages. The shinigami also goes on to eat two of the heads, but thats besides the point. Anyway, the same thing happens when Minato seals the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra. But this time you can clearly see that the heads belong to Minato and Kurama.

    Now, whats so interesting about all of this is the fact that even though Kurama's yin chakra was taken by the shinigami it looked exactly the same as when a person's soul was taken. This is only to show why I'm so inclined to think that Yin chakra and souls are both based on spiritual energy. And why Minato sealed the Yin-half of Kurama's chakra.

    Yeah you made some really good points here it might be possible since Yin chakra is based on the illusions and the Shinigami which appears is only visible to the caster and the person who is grabbed by the caster which means its an illusion figure so it might be possible....


    But if the Shinigami is based on Yin-chakra how can a Shinobi's soul sealed inside him has both yin-yang chakra when they die and mainly because when most of the shinobi use ninjutsu they use both yin-yang chakra for the moves .....


    Also mainly Minato said he will seal half the chakra of Kuruma but its so huge and massive his body went numb when it was sealed inside him..... and kyubbi chakra is mainly full of life force i.e yang chakra which affects wood style of Yamato and the zetsu's also ...
    so its supports your point here but it is also able to sense evil which has nothing to do with life force or physical energy....

    Tsunade uses Yin release and its actually a chakra release tech so its confusing :confused:

    Also the heads which we see are of the Hokages which were dragged by the shinigami along with orochimaru and thirds... its acually the souls of the four people same goes for minato and kuruma.

    We have seen the soul extracting tech used by Nagato which is also a Yin-Yang tech awakened due to rinnegan so its confusing me.... :confused:

    Still you did made some great points here and they were really structured and cleat.....
    I really hope your points are right and hope we will get answers to it soon
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sarutobi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,248
    Location
    On the edge of insanity
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin Rei View Post
    I never thought of this, but it seems to be a great idea.

    But this aside, I have another problem.

    I looked at my manga and this is Jiraiya's exact quote regarding Minato sealing Kurama inside Naruto.

    ミナトは九 尾の 陰のチャクラしか屍 鬼 封 尽をしておらん。 -> Minato solely sealed the Kyuubi's yin chakra with Shiki Fuujin.
    ミナトがわざわざ九尾の力を 陰と 陽 に 二 分し, -> Minato purposely divided the Kyuubi' chakra into two, as yin and yang.
    陽の側をナルトに封印したの は 九 尾 の チャクラをナルトに 遺すためだ。 -> The yang part was sealed inside Naruto, and left behind for him.

    It's been bugging me to hell and back. In the English translations, he sounds a little more vague, but in the original Japanese he's talking as if he certainly knows what happened and the yin and yang were divided due to Minato's decision.

    How the bloody hell is Jiraiya so sure that Minato purposely divided Kurama's chakra?
    Obviously yang chakra is more suitable for Naruto's techniques, but how the hell was Minato supposed to know that?
    Maybe Naruto's lack of yin chakra based abilities is because of the abundance of yang chakra he has. But why didn't Minato just pull a half and half and seal a part of Kurama's chakra that way?

    Your theory actually makes sense, that basically the Shinigami was the one to decide which kind of chakra he would have, but if so, how can Jiraiya state it as a fact that it was Minato's call to do it that way.

    Bah.

    I can't wait till we get some answers regarding this.
    Firstly, we know that Jiraiya knew that Minato used the Shiki Fuujin on Kurama. We also know that Hiruzen witnessed this event and realized that Shiki Fuujin was being used. So, Hiruzen might have told Jiraiya about that part.

    Then, lets say my theory's correct. And lets say Jiraiya knew for a fact that shinigami's can only interact with Yin Chakra. He would, then, also know, for a fact, that using the Shiki Fuujin could only possibly seal Kurama's Yin Chakra. Thus, effectively splitting Kurama's chakra. It would also mean that Jiraiya would know that whatever Minato sealed into Naruto could only be the Yang Chakra portion.

    Secondly, if my theory were correct, then choosing Shiki Fuujin would effectively mean splitting Kurama's chakra into Yin & Yang. But, choosing a different solution means not splitting. Thus, Minato would ultimately still have a choice as to whether to split Kurama's chakra or not. But, choosing Shiki Fuujin also means choosing to seal away the Yin half. And, since Shiki Fuujin was Minato's choice, splitting Kurama's chakra was something deliberate and Jiraiya would have deduced that.

    Also, Jiraiya believes that Minato doesn't do things without a reason. All of this would explain why Jiraiya speaks with such certainty about these things...if my theory were to be right.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Another question I have is why didn't Minato just seal the full Kyuubi into Naruto? We know for a fact that it is neither physically nor conceptually impossible to seal the full Kyuubi into a "normal" seal since that was how it was sealed in Kushina. So, why go through all the trouble? This is what baffles me. I can only speculate and assume that he did it to make it easier for an infant to survive being made a jinchuuriki.
     
         

  11. #31
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,757
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    here is the most rational thing i can think of, that exlains how kuramas chakra works



    Here we have yin on the left and yang on the right

    minato split kuramas chakra, and sealed the part on the left into the rds, and the part on the right into naruto. As you can clearly see the yang is white and yin is black. And as you can also see is how there is some black in the white and some white in the black.

    So kurama still has some yin chakra left over, but he can only regen the part inside the yang. So simply the white half, with the black in it is kurama at full power(full regen). He cannot regen the majority of his yin half, and the minority of his yang.

    Hope this helps.
     
         

  12. #32
    ..... Voidstep's Avatar
    Status
    Voidstep is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,305
    Location
    Classified
    Dafuq. this user haz no
    status.
     

    Re: Kurama's yin chakra and sensing it...

    nice thread and I agree with most
    I'm also curious to see if Kurama will actually get the rest of his chakra or not. and if not, hope we at least get to know why.

    I personally think he'll get it, even though it is a bit strange we only saw 5 souls coming out + they not sensing it like you mentioned. but would also be strange releasing everything and that not coming out, so dunno D:
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •