Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akatsuki rankings

How would you rank all the members of Akatsuki in terms of battle prowess? Like overall fighting ability. Take everything into account.

I'm not really sure but I'm thinking something like this:

1)Madara
    2)Pain
    3)Itachi
    4)Orochimaru
    5)Kisame
    6)Kakuzu
    7)Deidara
    8)Sasori
    9)Hidan
    10)Konan

I'm not including Zetsu cuz idk jack about his powers.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP

Re: Akatsuki rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    How would you rank all the members of Akatsuki in terms of battle prowess? Like overall fighting ability. Take everything into account.

1)Madara
    2)Pain
    3)Itachi
    4)Orochimaru
    5)Kisame
    6)Kakuzu
    7)Deidara
    8)Sasori
    9)Hidan
    10)Konan

I think Kisame is stronger that Orochimaru, he would easily cut him up and absorb all of his chakra.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)Madara
    2)Pain
    3)Itachi
    4)Orochimaru
    5)Kisame
    6)Kakuzu
    7)Deidara
    8)Sasori
    9)Hidan
    10)Konan

Pretty good list in my opinion but i think Deidara is under Sasori. He was scared of him and clay doesn't work well against puppets.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you sure? Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Three. Do you think Kisame could beat Jiraiya? Jiraiya lost to Orochimaru. Maybe Jiraiya got stronger than Orochimaru because of hermit mode. Cuz I don't understand why Itachi would fear Jiraiya when it was two on one but Itachi completely scared the crap out of Orochimaru. Makes no sense. I doubt Orochimaru would let himself get cut up if he could summon past hokages and giant hell gates and giant snakes and if he could rebirth himself and if he could use the Kusanagi sword and shoot it out of his mouth like against fourtail Naruto.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

@Shikaka i think you're right. Sasori would most likely be protected by his shell from any explosions and thats all Deidara has. Deidara couldn't outrun the iron sand either...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Strenght - wise? Nagato is stronger than Madara. That has been almsotconfirmed by Madara himself. If he had been more powerful than Nagato, he would've acomplished his goal by himself and he wouldn't need any tailed beasts.

1. Nagato/Madara
    2. Madara/Nagato
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Kakuzu/Sasori
    6. Deidara
    7. Hidan

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

when did jiraya fight orochimaru at full power?
    he was just playing the time all 3 sannin clashed together none of them was really fighting at his/her limit ..
    tsunade was afraid of fighting
    jiraya didn't summon any of the strong frogs
    orochimaru was already crippeled

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pein
    Madara
    Sasori
    Itachi
    Orochimaru
    Deidara
    Kisame
    kakuzu
    Hidan
    Konan

Everybody is forgetting Sasori was EXTREAMLY Powerful and could pretty much kill anybody instantly.

All he needed to do was hit them with a poisoness needle then thats it.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) Pain
    2) Madara
    3) Itachi
    4) Orochimaru
    5) Kakuzu
    6) Sasori
    7) Deidara
    8) Kisame
    9) Konan
    10) Hidan
    11) Zetsu

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yea...that's right...but he died since he had too many weaknesses...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you sure? Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Three. Do you think Kisame could beat Jiraiya? Jiraiya lost to Orochimaru. Maybe Jiraiya got stronger than Orochimaru because of hermit mode. Cuz I don't understand why Itachi would fear Jiraiya when it was two on one but Itachi completely scared the crap out of Orochimaru. Makes no sense. I doubt Orochimaru would let himself get cut up if he could summon past hokages and giant hell gates and giant snakes and if he could rebirth himself and if he could use the Kusanagi sword and shoot it out of his mouth like against fourtail Naruto.
    well about that jiraiya vs oro, jiraiya was drugged that day if you recall that fight.. i believe kishi added that little handicap cuz jiraiya really is more powerful than oro..

but anyways, kisame vs oro.. thats a hard to say.. their abilities are very different.. but i think i'd still give it to oro.. oro can attack at long range he'd be able to stay away from kisame's blade while still on the offensive..

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Pein
    Madara
    Sasori
    Itachi
    Orochimaru
    Deidara
    Kisame
    kakuzu
    Hidan
    Konan

Everybody is forgetting Sasori was EXTREAMLY Powerful and could pretty much kill anybody instantly.

All he needed to do was hit them with a poisoness needle then thats it.
    Dont forget that itachi can also cast genjutsu just by you looking into his eyes. he should be above sasori in this list

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

erm well jiraiya at that time didnt fight to kill orochimaru(back when orochi was running frm the leaf), he fought to bring him back like naruto vs sasuke. naruto could have got sasuke but if u go back sasuke states that he couldnt even scratch his headband and naruto wanted to prove he could.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would say
    1/2 nagato/madara
    3 itachi
    4 kakuzu
    5 sasori
    6 kisame
    7 hidan
    8 orochimaru
    9 deidara
    10 konan

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember, in their first fight when Jiraiya was tring to bring Orochimaru back, he wasnt trying to kill. The 2nd one, Jiraiya had a problem with chakra control, while Orochimaru had no arms. However, I personally think that Orochimarus experiments allows him more advantage in this instance. Jiraiya still hadn't adjusted to his funky chakra.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Konan is stronger then that

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok you guys are right; so Jiraiya surpassed Orochimaru but is it that much that Itachi would fear Jiraiya but wouldn't fear Oro at all?

Umm I don't think Konan could take any other Akatsuki member except maybe Hidan because he has nothing to cut if she's just paper. But Hidan was a joke anyway. The only thing he had was immortality and a big weapon. He was a bumbling buffoon when it came to real battle. Kakuzu got several hits on Kakashi and he couldn't land one. Plus he let himself get merced by a chuunin with sub-par chakra.

edit: oh and I was thinking Madara in his prime, not the "shell of his former self" Madara we've been seeing...if it's the shell then yeah he'd probably be second.

Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-21-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

1. Nagato (Rinnegan, took out all of Konoha, and then revived them. A God playing with ants.)
    2. Madara (Fought equally with the 1st, at one point had the EMS, running the show.)
    3. Itachi (Its Itachi, nuff said.)
    4. Orochimaru (Countless Jutsu, tenacity, killed the 3rd, etc. Its f'n Orochimaru.)
    5. Kisame (Single handedly captured 4-tails despite lava vs. water disadvantage, literal beast.)
    6. Konan (everyones underestimating her, why? She was trained under Jiraiya, possibly some sort of paper KG, shes strong.)
    7. Zetsu (incapacitated Mizukage with no effort.)
    8. Deidara (Almost killed Sasuke, captured Gaara, impressive abilities.)
    9. Sasori (Puppets, strong defense, 3rd Kazekage, poisoned weapons.)
    10. Kakuzu (Fought the 1st and survived, 4 hearts, all elements, crazy thread techniques.)
    11. Hidan (Crazy religion, as soon as he cuts you its pretty much over.)

6-10 are all pretty close. There isn't much of difference in power between them.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think they have rankings they are all criminals. And they doesn't like someone on top of them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop wasting time by reading
    it

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would say
    1/2 nagato/madara
    3 itachi
    4 kakuzu
    5 sasori
    6 kisame
    7 hidan
    8 orochimaru
    9 deidara
    10 konan
    U r underestming Orchimaru

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

Everyone's forgetting Zetsu....T_T

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

1-2. - Pain/Madara.

- Madara's abilities make him extremely difficult to kill and he should be the most haxxed person right now but he keeps suggesting that there's something holding him back. He's wounded in some way from his fight with the 1st but we can't say for sure what that is.

- Nagato/Pain's feat are incredible. His Rinnegan power against Konoha were extremely powerful.

3. Itachi

- Itachi is extremely talented in his use of the MS. He'd speedblitz alot of characters if they battled him. Fast with handseals and uses Genjutsu better then anyone in the manga.

4. Orochimaru

- Orochimaru is just plain hard to kill. He regenerates extremely quick and his durability is way up there. Because of his modifications to his body, conventional killing methods against him are ineffective most of the time. Excellent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and snake summons. All round powerful ninja.

5. Kisame

- Kisame with his Samehada are a deadly combo. Able to absorb chakra attacks with his sword and has the largest chakra reserves after Naruto, he can make a lake out of nothing. Kisame has immense strength and was able to take out the 4th tailed host who could use Lava release technique.

6.Sasori

- Sasori is a prodigy puppeteer who could wield 100 puppets like no other. The only one to make humanoid puppets, his Kazekage puppet with Iron Sand was a force to be reckoned with. Also used deadly poison, booby traps and able to change from puppet heart to another.

7.Kakuza

- Kakuza is able to utilize the 5 elemental attacks all at once and has great defense in Iron Skin. Having 5 hearts makes him difficult to kill and his 100 yrs of experience makes him knowledgeable in combat strategies. Also has a modified body that extend tentacles which can dislodge his hands like missiles.

8. Deidara

- Deidara use of clay made him a talented artist. Able to shape homing birds out of clay and even make microscopic bombs that attacked within the opponent. He is able to create destructive attacks that covered a wide range.

9. Zetsu

- Zetsu has one of those abilities that seem haxxed but we've yet to see it in full effect to properly judge him. He can merge with objects and should be able to surprise attack kinda like Robin in OP uses her hands. Was able to surprise a group of powerful ninjas in the Kage meeting with one of his halfs alone but they all did manage to escape easily. He will probably move up in power ranks.

10. Konan

- Konan like Zetsu has a strong ability but we are yet to see it's full extent. She is pretty much the logia of the Narutoverse and can divide herself into thousands of pieces making her difficult to hit unless you know her weakness like her former sensei, Jiraiya. I expect to see her more and showcase her beautiful use of origami in battle.

11.Hidan

- Hidan is a one trick pony. Slowest members and most likely dumbest as well. Whilst his immortality is amazing, he doesnt have much of a backup plan or change of fighting style when he gets in trouble. He is most powerful when battling against an opponents for the first time as his method of killing is unusual.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    1-2. - Pain/Madara.

- Madara's abilities make him extremely difficult to kill and he should be the most haxxed person right now but he keeps suggesting that there's something holding him back. He's wounded in some way from his fight with the 1st but we can't say for sure what that is.

- Nagato/Pain's feat are incredible. His Rinnegan power against Konoha were extremely powerful.

3. Itachi

- Itachi is extremely talented in his use of the MS. He'd speedblitz alot of characters if they battled him. Fast with handseals and uses Genjutsu better then anyone in the manga.

4. Orochimaru

- Orochimaru is just plain hard to kill. He regenerates extremely quick and his durability is way up there. Because of his modifications to his body, conventional killing methods against him are ineffective most of the time. Excellent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and snake summons. All round powerful ninja.

5. Kisame

- Kisame with his Samehada are a deadly combo. Able to absorb chakra attacks with his sword and has the largest chakra reserves after Naruto, he can make a lake out of nothing. Kisame has immense strength and was able to take out the 4th tailed host who could use Lava release technique.

6.Sasori

- Sasori is a prodigy puppeteer who could wield 100 puppets like no other. The only one to make humanoid puppets, his Kazekage puppet with Iron Sand was a force to be reckoned with. Also used deadly poison, booby traps and able to change from puppet heart to another.

7.Kakuza

- Kakuza is able to utilize the 5 elemental attacks all at once and has great defense in Iron Skin. Having 5 hearts makes him difficult to kill and his 100 yrs of experience makes him knowledgeable in combat strategies. Also has a modified body that extend tentacles which can dislodge his hands like missiles.

8. Deidara

- Deidara use of clay made him a talented artist. Able to shape homing birds out of clay and even make microscopic bombs that attacked within the opponent. He is able to create destructive attacks that covered a wide range.

9. Zetsu

- Zetsu has one of those abilities that seem haxxed but we've yet to see it in full effect to properly judge him. He can merge with objects and should be able to surprise attack kinda like Robin in OP uses her hands. Was able to surprise a group of powerful ninjas in the Kage meeting with one of his halfs alone but they all did manage to escape easily. He will probably move up in power ranks.

10. Konan

- Konan like Zetsu has a strong ability but we are yet to see it's full extent. She is pretty much the logia of the Narutoverse and can divide herself into thousands of pieces making her difficult to hit unless you know her weakness like her former sensei, Jiraiya. I expect to see her more and showcase her beautiful use of origami in battle.

11.Hidan

- Hidan is a one trick pony. Slowest members and most likely dumbest as well. Whilst his immortality is amazing, he doesnt have much of a backup plan or change of fighting style when he gets in trouble. He is most powerful when battling against an opponents for the first time as his method of killing is unusual.
    OK yeah this makes the most sense for sure. I agree with this here except for Zetsu - we can't be sure that's why I didn't place him. The top six seem obviously ranked but after that they are pretty close.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1) Nagato
    2) Madara
    3) Itachi
    4) Kisame
    5) Orochimaru
    6) Kakuzu
    7) Deidara
    8) Sasori
    9) Konan
    10) Zetsu
    11) Hidan

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by aconjunto View Post
    1) Nagato
    2) Madara
    3) Itachi
    4) Kisame
    5) Orochimaru
    6) Kakuzu
    7) Deidara
    8) Sasori
    9) Konan
    10) Zetsu
    11) Hidan
    You think Sasori is losing to Deidara? And you really think Orochimaru is losing to Kisame?

Sasori and his Iron Sand or his 100 puppets will rape Deidara for sure and since Sasori doesnt breathe the microscopic bombs won't work on him.

Sasori vs Kakuzu I'm not too sure about... It would be close either way.

I'm pretty sure Orochimaru is beating Kisame though. We'll see for sure Kisame's abilities in his fight with Killerbee.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»