Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Akatsuki rankings

Quote Originally Posted by punj View Post
    U r underestming Orchimaru
    not really. i took everything into account. i mean i think orochimaru is cool and all but really he is not that powerful compared to members of the akatsuki.

the reason i left out zetsu is becuae i cannot compare him if i have not seen the full extent of his power. same with madara. cept madara must be powerful in the top 2 at least.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    not really. i took everything into account. i mean i think orochimaru is cool and all but really he is not that powerful compared to members of the akatsuki.
    Umm, you can't just say that and not provide any evidence to back up your statement otherwise no one will believe you. Orochimaru is a monster who killed two Kages (Sandai Hokage, Yondai Kazekage) and battled on even ground with four-tail fox cloak Naruto. He was pretty close to immortal and even in a weakened state he couldn't be killed and had to be sealed by Sasuke and then Itachi. I think you are underestimating him.

the reason i left out zetsu is becuae i cannot compare him if i have not seen the full extent of his power. same with madara. cept madara must be powerful in the top 2 at least.
    Everyone thinks that. Old news.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Are you sure? Orochimaru is one of the Legendary Three. Do you think Kisame could beat Jiraiya? Jiraiya lost to Orochimaru. Maybe Jiraiya got stronger than Orochimaru because of hermit mode. Cuz I don't understand why Itachi would fear Jiraiya when it was two on one but Itachi completely scared the crap out of Orochimaru. Makes no sense. I doubt Orochimaru would let himself get cut up if he could summon past hokages and giant hell gates and giant snakes and if he could rebirth himself and if he could use the Kusanagi sword and shoot it out of his mouth like against fourtail Naruto.
    Oorochimaru isn't stronger than jiraiya by no means Jiraiya elected not to kill his old friend in hopes to convince him to come back when they first battled and the second time tsunade poisoned him. But explosive clay not working on puppets how is that accurate?

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very good list, just Itachi was scared by Jiraiya, Jiraiya is beaten by Orochimaru, Orohimaru is scared of Itachi, Madara wouldn't touch Konoha until Itachi was dead. So i don't know how it should line up, i think it should go in line as teams, as in the strongest team first and second and so on.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    1-2. - Pain/Madara.

- Madara's abilities make him extremely difficult to kill and he should be the most haxxed person right now but he keeps suggesting that there's something holding him back. He's wounded in some way from his fight with the 1st but we can't say for sure what that is.

- Nagato/Pain's feat are incredible. His Rinnegan power against Konoha were extremely powerful.

3. Itachi

- Itachi is extremely talented in his use of the MS. He'd speedblitz alot of characters if they battled him. Fast with handseals and uses Genjutsu better then anyone in the manga.

4. Orochimaru

- Orochimaru is just plain hard to kill. He regenerates extremely quick and his durability is way up there. Because of his modifications to his body, conventional killing methods against him are ineffective most of the time. Excellent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and snake summons. All round powerful ninja.

5. Kisame

- Kisame with his Samehada are a deadly combo. Able to absorb chakra attacks with his sword and has the largest chakra reserves after Naruto, he can make a lake out of nothing. Kisame has immense strength and was able to take out the 4th tailed host who could use Lava release technique.

6.Sasori

- Sasori is a prodigy puppeteer who could wield 100 puppets like no other. The only one to make humanoid puppets, his Kazekage puppet with Iron Sand was a force to be reckoned with. Also used deadly poison, booby traps and able to change from puppet heart to another.

7.Kakuza

- Kakuza is able to utilize the 5 elemental attacks all at once and has great defense in Iron Skin. Having 5 hearts makes him difficult to kill and his 100 yrs of experience makes him knowledgeable in combat strategies. Also has a modified body that extend tentacles which can dislodge his hands like missiles.

8. Deidara

- Deidara use of clay made him a talented artist. Able to shape homing birds out of clay and even make microscopic bombs that attacked within the opponent. He is able to create destructive attacks that covered a wide range.

9. Zetsu

- Zetsu has one of those abilities that seem haxxed but we've yet to see it in full effect to properly judge him. He can merge with objects and should be able to surprise attack kinda like Robin in OP uses her hands. Was able to surprise a group of powerful ninjas in the Kage meeting with one of his halfs alone but they all did manage to escape easily. He will probably move up in power ranks.

10. Konan

- Konan like Zetsu has a strong ability but we are yet to see it's full extent. She is pretty much the logia of the Narutoverse and can divide herself into thousands of pieces making her difficult to hit unless you know her weakness like her former sensei, Jiraiya. I expect to see her more and showcase her beautiful use of origami in battle.

11.Hidan

- Hidan is a one trick pony. Slowest members and most likely dumbest as well. Whilst his immortality is amazing, he doesnt have much of a backup plan or change of fighting style when he gets in trouble. He is most powerful when battling against an opponents for the first time as his method of killing is unusual.
    Honestly that was a pretty comprehensive breakdown you put some effort in to this and I can respect that. I would add that naguto is probably the strongest hence the fact that madara sought him out and seen fit to use him as the leader of the akatsuki. Furthermore his rinnengan was incredible and the only reason why he died is because his chakra reserves were to low when he performed the revival technique on konoha other than that your list very accurate in my opinion

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Umm, you can't just say that and not provide any evidence to back up your statement otherwise no one will believe you. Orochimaru is a monster who killed two Kages (Sandai Hokage, Yondai Kazekage) and battled on even ground with four-tail fox cloak Naruto. He was pretty close to immortal and even in a weakened state he couldn't be killed and had to be sealed by Sasuke and then Itachi. I think you are underestimating him.

Battled on even ground, Naruto would of wiped the floor with him if he hadn't hurt Sakura. He blew down his barrier, Orochimaru shed his skin atleast ten time, and his Kusagani couldn't even scratch Naruto. Naruto won hands down.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol yh the madara zetsu thing. soz about that.

well orochimaru was considered imortal but his body wasnt. he needed to transfer his soul to another and as we are shown it can backfire.
    also when he fought the third hokage he couldnt really touch him only with his reanimation did he stand a chance and even then he lost. i consider that the third won as he sealed away two "kage"(lol) level ninjas souls and orochimarus arms away forcing orochimaru to abandon his plans to destroy the leaf village and after suffer to the point of near death. all because the third was too old. also the first was incredibly powerful as even madara with the EMS couldnt beat him. in all fairness even though i like orochimaru i cant help but say he was pathetic in that battle. only jumping in for a free hit.

finally he didnt stand a chance against naruto in 4 tailed state. orochimaru only hit him twice and the first one backfired

and the second did nothing apart from push him away.

although orochimaru is kind of immortal hidan is immortal but is also an idiot so i put him just above because of the immortality. and the fact hidan only needed to hit someone once to beat them.
    kakuzu fought the first hokage and survived so he goes up high as well know what the first did to madara.
    kisame fought the 4 tails on his own and won. also he has chakra on par with a jinchuriki.
    sasori was a hard choice as orochimaru was going to fight him with only kabuto to aid him so im not sure if orochimaru figured he could kill him on his own and using kabuto as the reason for attacking him or if he needed kabuto for the fight. i mean controling 100 puppets with deadly poison in every one and the 3rd kazekage puppet makes him very powerful. i wonder who was the leader in their partnership.

deidara was orochimaru's replacement so i think orochimaru must have been prefered to deidara so i put him after and konan just seems really weak.

thats the reasons behind my listings

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Oorochimaru isn't stronger than jiraiya by no means Jiraiya elected not to kill his old friend in hopes to convince him to come back when they first battled and the second time tsunade poisoned him. But explosive clay not working on puppets how is that accurate?
    I'm well aware of what happened the second time. That wasn't a real fight at all. Everyone was weak for some reason. But the first time I wasn't sure. So he is stronger, ok.

The Deidara's explosions wouldn't be enough against 100 puppets that would swarm around him. He wouldn't be able to keep up. Sasori's Sandai Kazekage puppet with the Iron Sand would be enough for Deidara on its own. Deidara's explosions wouldn't get past the Iron Sand and the poison would have him immobilized.

Deidara was the junior member in Sasori's two man team after all. Deidara did get beat by Sasuke of all people (even though it wasn't a true defeat as he really kamikazed himself) and Sasori was beaten by a puppet expert Chiyo and the apprentice of one of the Sannin of Konoha who had prepared antidotes to his poison.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    1-2. - Pain/Madara.

- Madara's abilities make him extremely difficult to kill and he should be the most haxxed person right now but he keeps suggesting that there's something holding him back. He's wounded in some way from his fight with the 1st but we can't say for sure what that is.

- Nagato/Pain's feat are incredible. His Rinnegan power against Konoha were extremely powerful.

3. Itachi

- Itachi is extremely talented in his use of the MS. He'd speedblitz alot of characters if they battled him. Fast with handseals and uses Genjutsu better then anyone in the manga.

4. Orochimaru

- Orochimaru is just plain hard to kill. He regenerates extremely quick and his durability is way up there. Because of his modifications to his body, conventional killing methods against him are ineffective most of the time. Excellent in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and snake summons. All round powerful ninja.

5. Kisame

- Kisame with his Samehada are a deadly combo. Able to absorb chakra attacks with his sword and has the largest chakra reserves after Naruto, he can make a lake out of nothing. Kisame has immense strength and was able to take out the 4th tailed host who could use Lava release technique.

6.Sasori

- Sasori is a prodigy puppeteer who could wield 100 puppets like no other. The only one to make humanoid puppets, his Kazekage puppet with Iron Sand was a force to be reckoned with. Also used deadly poison, booby traps and able to change from puppet heart to another.

7.Kakuza

- Kakuza is able to utilize the 5 elemental attacks all at once and has great defense in Iron Skin. Having 5 hearts makes him difficult to kill and his 100 yrs of experience makes him knowledgeable in combat strategies. Also has a modified body that extend tentacles which can dislodge his hands like missiles.

8. Deidara

- Deidara use of clay made him a talented artist. Able to shape homing birds out of clay and even make microscopic bombs that attacked within the opponent. He is able to create destructive attacks that covered a wide range.

9. Zetsu

- Zetsu has one of those abilities that seem haxxed but we've yet to see it in full effect to properly judge him. He can merge with objects and should be able to surprise attack kinda like Robin in OP uses her hands. Was able to surprise a group of powerful ninjas in the Kage meeting with one of his halfs alone but they all did manage to escape easily. He will probably move up in power ranks.

10. Konan

- Konan like Zetsu has a strong ability but we are yet to see it's full extent. She is pretty much the logia of the Narutoverse and can divide herself into thousands of pieces making her difficult to hit unless you know her weakness like her former sensei, Jiraiya. I expect to see her more and showcase her beautiful use of origami in battle.

11.Hidan

- Hidan is a one trick pony. Slowest members and most likely dumbest as well. Whilst his immortality is amazing, he doesnt have much of a backup plan or change of fighting style when he gets in trouble. He is most powerful when battling against an opponents for the first time as his method of killing is unusual.
    Totally agree.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    very good list, just Itachi was scared by Jiraiya, Jiraiya is beaten by Orochimaru, Orohimaru is scared of Itachi, Madara wouldn't touch Konoha until Itachi was dead. So i don't know how it should line up, i think it should go in line as teams, as in the strongest team first and second and so on.
    jiraiya never went all out against orochimaru, itachi was very powerful and could have disrupted madaras plan by announcing madara's state to everyone. madara only did it because naruto "threw a wrench" into his plan.
    and itachi knew what jiraiya was capable of. even pein said that jiraiya could have beaten him had he not kept his secret.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol yh the madara zetsu thing. soz about that.

well orochimaru was considered imortal but his body wasnt. he needed to transfer his soul to another and as we are shown it can backfire.
    also when he fought the third hokage he couldnt really touch him only with his reanimation did he stand a chance and even then he lost. i consider that the third won as he sealed away two "kage"(lol) level ninjas souls and orochimarus arms away forcing orochimaru to abandon his plans to destroy the leaf village and after suffer to the point of near death. all because the third was too old. also the first was incredibly powerful as even madara with the EMS couldnt beat him. in all fairness even though i like orochimaru i cant help but say he was pathetic in that battle. only jumping in for a free hit.

finally he didnt stand a chance against naruto in 4 tailed state. orochimaru only hit him twice and the first one backfired

and the second did nothing apart from push him away.

although orochimaru is kind of immortal hidan is immortal but is also an idiot so i put him just above because of the immortality. and the fact hidan only needed to hit someone once to beat them.
    kakuzu fought the first hokage and survived so he goes up high as well know what the first did to madara.
    kisame fought the 4 tails on his own and won. also he has chakra on par with a jinchuriki.
    sasori was a hard choice as orochimaru was going to fight him with only kabuto to aid him so im not sure if orochimaru figured he could kill him on his own and using kabuto as the reason for attacking him or if he needed kabuto for the fight. i mean controling 100 puppets with deadly poison in every one and the 3rd kazekage puppet makes him very powerful. i wonder who was the leader in their partnership.

deidara was orochimaru's replacement so i think orochimaru must have been prefered to deidara so i put him after and konan just seems really weak.

thats the reasons behind my listings
    The reason the first beat Madara is because he most likely had several bijuu under his control. I don't think he was that skilled in actual combat. All he did really was make a forest for Monkey King Enma to play in...

If Orochimaru fought Sarutobi like he fought four-tail fox cloak Naruto then he would've owned. If he shot the Kusanagi sword out of his mouth like he did against Naruto it would've gone right through Sarutobi's face.

And that is true he probably would've died if they had continued but who else do you see lasting that long against four tail Naruto? Hidan? Definitely not. Kakuzu? Nope. Sasori? Possibly but he'd get owned by one of those giant chakra cannons. Orochimaru just has so many tricks up his sleeves.

But I agree with most of your other reasons.

Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 03:21 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's my list

1st: Nagato
    2nd: Itachi(I would put him first but idk if the rinnegan would cancel out the sharingan and I think he was better than madara or at least equal)
    3rd: Madara
    4th: Sasori(I would put him 2nd or 1st if I knew if the sharingan or rinnegan affected his puppet body.)
    5th: Kisame (this list is harder than I thought I hate putting Kisame this low lol)
    6th: Orochimaru
    7th: Deidara
    8th: Kakuzu
    9th: Hidan

I don't really count Konan as Akatsuki she was just there because of Nagato

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The reason the first beat Madara is because he most likely had several bijuu under his control. I don't think he was that skilled in actual combat. All he did really was make a forest for Monkey King Enma to play in...

If Orochimaru fought Sarutobi like he fought four-tail fox cloak Naruto then he would've owned. If he shot the Kusanagi sword out of his mouth like he did against Naruto it would've gone right through Sarutobi's face.

And that is true he probably would've died if they had continued but who else do you see lasting that long against four tail Naruto? Hidan? Definitely not. Kakuzu? Nope. Sasori? Possibly but he'd get owned by one of those giant chakra cannons. Orochimaru just has so many tricks up his sleeves.

But I agree with most of your other reasons.
    really hidan can fight it forever. he just is incapable of killing it. but there is more in that universe than a tailed beast.
    im sure the first was alot stronger than just being able to control the tailed beasts. i mean he is suposed to have the body of the sage of six paths.

and i wasnt judging the members of akatsuki on fighting the four tailed fox. i was juding them on their fighting techs against shinobi.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Pein
    2. Madara
    3. Itachi
    4. Sasori
    5. Kisame & Orochimaru
    6. Deidara
    7. Kakuza
    8. Hidan

because we dont know Konan or Zetsu skills I have not add them I cant believe people can put Kakuza, Hidan or Deidara ahead of Sasori but Orochimaru & Kisame maybe

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Honestly that was a pretty comprehensive breakdown you put some effort in to this and I can respect that. I would add that naguto is probably the strongest hence the fact that madara sought him out and seen fit to use him as the leader of the akatsuki. Furthermore his rinnengan was incredible and the only reason why he died is because his chakra reserves were to low when he performed the revival technique on konoha other than that your list very accurate in my opinion
    Yeah I put the 1=2 since Pain's feats and power display have been unmatched in the manga thus far but Madara's ability to instantly teleport and phase through anything makes his powerful as well. It's just he's weak for w/e reason he keeps suggesting. Pain/Nagato was obviously gimped in his fight.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Madara
    i still think that madara is stronger. even weakened, madara knows that nagato is the real pain and just needs to teleport to him and finish him.
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
    4. Deideira
    C4 destroys everything that breathes and doesnt see chakra.
    5. Kisame/Oro
    we just saw Kisame fight with 30% of his chakra, and Oro was weakened when he fought Sasuke. I think both are very defensive charakters, but i cant say who would win between those two, they have endless chakra and both are hard to kill.
    6. Oro/Kisame
    7. Sasori
    in my eyes one of the most overestimated charakters at all. he is terribly slow, even to slow to hit sakura most of the time, he has no real overall shield and needs preparation every time he switches to another fighting style. he is just a worse gaara.
    8. Zetsu
    after all we dont know much of him, we just saw one move and it was stronger than anything we ever saw from the last three. so he gets place 8 until we know more of him.
    9. kakazu
    he is intelligent, but his techniques arent fast enough.
    10. konan
    we actually didnt see much of her, she seems to be quite a good nin (they feared her in amegakure) but nothing special.
    11. hidan
    he is immortal, but stupid, slow and just knows one way to kill, which is pretty easy to pretend if you know how it works.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

how is Sasori over rated wat jus because he lost 2 Sakura & he's granma come on he's a Kage level ninja he's in the same league as all the Kages at tis point if he was serious he would of destory Sakura he beat the 3rd Kazekage we dont know he's skills but Sasori is not overrated how can u put Deidara ahead of him Sasori 4 but its jus my opinion so & he skills does not compare to Gaara he in another league to be honest I dont lik puppet jutsu but Sasori doing it jus looks cool rip Sasori

Last edited by Degrees; 10-23-2009 at 11:46 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

#1-Itachi.

Madara never went through with any of the hard laid out plans until Itachi was killed, Madara himself said "so much for not touching Konoha" at Itachis dead body, suggesting quite strongly he did not want to get on the wrong side of Itachi.

Madara uses suggestion and manipulation. He knew Itachi loved Sasuke so used that against him so that Itachi would die willingly to his brother.

Can release full susanou, where it has been proved that even Kage level ninjas cant even break through a partially formed susanou from sasuke.

#2-Nagato

Massive chakra reserves, can take out hundreds of ninjas within a matter of a minute, and can also bring people back to life-quite a guy.

Managed to capture Kyuubi in 8tails mode and was ready to go even further once it broke free.

Killed a Sannin without really trying hard, he didn't even bother using 6 bodies until the end, and even then there was no strategy, pain simply overwhelmed him purely by number.

#3-Kisame

Kisame is sarcastic, the latest chapters are kishi beginning to develop Kisame more into the series.

He has made jibes at akatsuki members in sarcastic tones etc before, and we havent actually seen him use any trump cards.

In fact, quite the opposite, every jutsu he has used we have seen other ninja use before, and still he manages to out compete others.

People continue to say he has reserves 2nd to Naruto, which isnt nessecarily true or false, its difficult to say, as theyre both powerhouses, but Kisame is a tailed beast himself as Kishi writes, we have to remember naruto has 2 chakras, and we cant count the 2nd 9tail chakra as his, for this reason i believe Kisame has more chakra.

In fact i believe this is why he is shark like, he has so much chakra it begun taking physical form of a tailed beast without a tail.

I love kisames "whoever killed orochimaru must be very skilled"

Haha

#4-Sasori.

Sasori is extremely under-rated in my opinion.

He died against a questionably newbie jounin level sakura (high chuunin, low jounin) and grandma chiyo who is definitely S rank even at her age.

The thing is, grandma chiyo knew 90% of his moves, and at the end chiyo said he saw her attack but didnt dodge anyway.

If it was Sasori vs whoever without granny chiyo, Sasori would own, even Orochimaru cant survive poisons on the battlefield without kabuto to fix him up with antidotes.

Dodging Sasories techs is almost impossible unless you have seen them before, which is impossible because theyd hit you the first time lol.

#5-Orochimaru.

Errr...Its orochimaru...enough said.

Onwards is a cluster of similarly skilled people

#6/#7-Kakuzu/Deidara

Very skilled but simply too basic.

However it must be said that Kakashi lasted longer against pains 2 bodies than he lasted against kakuzu.

Deidaras great but he has one massive weakness as sasuke pointed out, he uses rock element therefore electricity owns it, anyone who is electrically dispositioned can laugh off any of his attacks, apart from the suicide one.

#8/#9zetsu/konan/

#10 Hidan

#11 Tobi

Tobi is last because it is now pretty evident he has no ability to attack, he appears to be able to have things go through him, and sure, he cant actually be killed therefore nobody can beat him, but he cant actually attack anyone.

We havent seen him attack anyone, and again, his master plan is simply mind manipulation on a global scale, which he needs a tailed beast for-not his own power.

Until we see him actually fight for real he is going to stay at the bottom.

People keep saying because zetsu and konan havent fought much theyre at the bottom.

Tobi hasnt fought at all, yet hes at the top for these people, contradict much?

Yeah he's running the show but it was mainly through manipulation of Nagato and akatsuki obeying pain.

It must be remembered only zetsu and pain knew of tobis real existence, Itachi as well.

Until he fights, he's staying at the bottom.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    #1-Itachi.

Madara never went through with any of the hard laid out plans until Itachi was killed, Madara himself said "so much for not touching Konoha" at Itachis dead body, suggesting quite strongly he did not want to get on the wrong side of Itachi.

Madara uses suggestion and manipulation. He knew Itachi loved Sasuke so used that against him so that Itachi would die willingly to his brother.

Can release full susanou, where it has been proved that even Kage level ninjas cant even break through a partially formed susanou from sasuke.

#2-Nagato

Massive chakra reserves, can take out hundreds of ninjas within a matter of a minute, and can also bring people back to life-quite a guy.

Managed to capture Kyuubi in 8tails mode and was ready to go even further once it broke free.

Killed a Sannin without really trying hard, he didn't even bother using 6 bodies until the end, and even then there was no strategy, pain simply overwhelmed him purely by number.

#3-Kisame

Kisame is sarcastic, the latest chapters are kishi beginning to develop Kisame more into the series.

He has made jibes at akatsuki members in sarcastic tones etc before, and we havent actually seen him use any trump cards.

In fact, quite the opposite, every jutsu he has used we have seen other ninja use before, and still he manages to out compete others.

People continue to say he has reserves 2nd to Naruto, which isnt nessecarily true or false, its difficult to say, as theyre both powerhouses, but Kisame is a tailed beast himself as Kishi writes, we have to remember naruto has 2 chakras, and we cant count the 2nd 9tail chakra as his, for this reason i believe Kisame has more chakra.

In fact i believe this is why he is shark like, he has so much chakra it begun taking physical form of a tailed beast without a tail.

I love kisames "whoever killed orochimaru must be very skilled"

Haha

#4-Sasori.

Sasori is extremely under-rated in my opinion.

He died against a questionably newbie jounin level sakura (high chuunin, low jounin) and grandma chiyo who is definitely S rank even at her age.

The thing is, grandma chiyo knew 90% of his moves, and at the end chiyo said he saw her attack but didnt dodge anyway.

If it was Sasori vs whoever without granny chiyo, Sasori would own, even Orochimaru cant survive poisons on the battlefield without kabuto to fix him up with antidotes.

Dodging Sasories techs is almost impossible unless you have seen them before, which is impossible because theyd hit you the first time lol.

#5-Orochimaru.

Errr...Its orochimaru...enough said.

Onwards is a cluster of similarly skilled people

#6/#7-Kakuzu/Deidara

Very skilled but simply too basic.

However it must be said that Kakashi lasted longer against pains 2 bodies than he lasted against kakuzu.

Deidaras great but he has one massive weakness as sasuke pointed out, he uses rock element therefore electricity owns it, anyone who is electrically dispositioned can laugh off any of his attacks, apart from the suicide one.

#8/#9zetsu/konan/

#10 Hidan

#11 Tobi

Tobi is last because it is now pretty evident he has no ability to attack, he appears to be able to have things go through him, and sure, he cant actually be killed therefore nobody can beat him, but he cant actually attack anyone.

We havent seen him attack anyone, and again, his master plan is simply mind manipulation on a global scale, which he needs a tailed beast for-not his own power.

Until we see him actually fight for real he is going to stay at the bottom.

People keep saying because zetsu and konan havent fought much theyre at the bottom.

Tobi hasnt fought at all, yet hes at the top for these people, contradict much?

Yeah he's running the show but it was mainly through manipulation of Nagato and akatsuki obeying pain.

It must be remembered only zetsu and pain knew of tobis real existence, Itachi as well.

Until he fights, he's staying at the bottom.
    Yes, I like this. Based off what we have seen and not what we are assuming this makes the most sense. Except idk about the Itachi being first part. I'd say Pain could take Itachi. Pain and his relentless summons, puppet attacks, gravity attacks, etc would outlast Itachi's Susanoo and Itachi never showed any ability that could take out a large number of people at once. Therefore Pain's bodies could just be resurrected by the hell path or whatever. Itachi's defense may be absolute but he's better suited for 1 on 1 battles not 6 on 1 and he most likely would run out of chakra faster than Pain. Pain would simply overwhelm and outlast Itachi. Plus even though we haven't seen Itachi at his peak because of his sickness or whatever, Pain still showed more overall power/destructive capabilities/endurance than Itachi since he took out one of the biggest villages with one attack and then continued on to battle a Sage of Myobokuzan.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    how is Sasori over rated wat jus because he lost 2 Sakura & he's granma come on he's a Kage level ninja he's in the same league as all the Kages at tis point if he was serious he would of destory Sakura he beat the 3rd Kazekage we dont know he's skills but Sasori is not overrated how can u put Deidara ahead of him Sasori 4 but its jus my opinion so & he skills does not compare to Gaara he in another league to be honest I dont lik puppet jutsu but Sasori doing it jus looks cool rip Sasori
    that depends on what you take for kage level. raikage would destroy him within seconds.
    come on, even if you now what move your enemy makes next, if he's fast and strong enough you wont be able to counter him, lee proved that with sasuke. and most of the time sakura was fast enough to block sasoris attacks all alone, and naruto and sasuke both are about 10 times as fast, sakura couldnt even react on sasuke when he jumped towards naruto.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12