Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto= not Senju

Basic facts we now(or should now):

_ Madara told Naruto that he looked like a Senju.
    _ Madara told Naruto that he would have to fight Sasuke since it was his destiny.
    _ Madara had fought with Hashirama(Shodaime) -- Uchiha vs Senju --
    _ Madara had killed his brother in an urge for more power.
    _ Sasuke killed his brother also(not saying it was to get more power, just family issues).
    _ Sasuke left the Village to get more power and Naruto is trying to bring him back.
    _ Naruto had more power than Sasuke, that is why he was tempted by Orochimaru.
    _ The Senju(the youger brother) was chosen to be de successor of the Sage; Uchiha attacked claiming that he should be de successor.The battle between Madara and The first Hokage was fated.

Ok now, so this is what i have thought...

Madara said very clearly to Naruto that he could see the First Hokage in him, that he was his rival and that he admired him. He never said that naruto was a senju so quit saying that .
    Sasuke, as Madara, had a rival that admired but hated at the same time, neither of them had more power than Naruto or Hashirama; the Uchiha wanted power and did everything they could to get it.
    Both Madara and Sasuke did things to get more power than its rivals.

> Sasuke went with Orochimaru
    > Madara took his brothers eyes in order to get more power.

The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Against Madara's wishes, the villagers selected Hashirama as the village's First Hokage(once again, the Senju are chosen to be the representative).

Madara says that naruto looks like the First Hokage, meening that naruto was very loyal and was able to put his life in order to save others(as Hashirama believed). And the fight between Sasuke and Naruto just reminds him to the battle he had with the First, Hashirama wanted peace and wanted him to be loyal . Naruto is basically on the same scenario, he wants sasuke to come back and to stop the fights between them and he will do anything to acomplish that; although they consider themselves as opponents they were once friends.

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto is the same as the fight between Madara and Hashirama, as Madara says, they have been chosen by fate, but that does not mean that they are Uchija vs Senju.
    Basically, Naruto is not senju, they arent related by blood but for their intentions, the story is just repeating itself .

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto= not Senju

dude for u nothing is possible .

Last edited by fmcande; 10-21-2009 at 03:55 AM.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's senju or not, we can just guess. And I don't really care if he is...or not

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is part of Senju clan in a direct-distant relation.
    This is what my implication, Naruto's family name is not a Senju but Uzumaki. However, Naruto has some resemblance technique to the Senju clans-- and that is Rasengan. So far, only two alive shinobis has rasengan techniques- the other is Naruto's avid fan Konohamaru(is that the spelling?)

Again, Naruto passed the sage mode training and I think this would only apply to the lineage to the Senju's.

Therefore, I can't agree on the topic said. But if you will tell surname? then I will agree.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konohas Yellow Flash View Post

_ Madara told Naruto that he would have to fight Sasuke since it was his destiny.
    _ Sasuke killed his brother also(not saying it was to get more power, just family issues).
    _ Sasuke left the Village to get more power and Naruto is trying to bring him back.
    _ The Senju(the youger brother) was chosen to be de successor of the Sage; Uchiha attacked claiming that he should be de successor.The battle between Madara and The first Hokage was fated.

Madara said very clearly to Naruto that he could see the First Hokage in him, that he was his rival and that he admired him. He never said that naruto was a senju so quit saying that .
    Sasuke, as Madara, had a rival that admired but hated at the same time, neither of them had more power than Naruto or Hashirama; the Uchiha wanted power and did everything they could to get it.

The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Against Madara's wishes, the villagers selected Hashirama as the village's First Hokage(once again, the Senju are chosen to be the representative).

Madara says that naruto looks like the First Hokage, meening that naruto was very loyal and was able to put his life in order to save others(as Hashirama believed). And the fight between Sasuke and Naruto just reminds him to the battle he had with the First, Hashirama wanted peace and wanted him to be loyal . Naruto is basically on the same scenario, he wants sasuke to come back and to stop the fights between them and he will do anything to acomplish that; although they consider themselves as opponents they were once friends.

The fight between Sasuke and Naruto is the same as the fight between Madara and Hashirama, as Madara says, they have been chosen by fate, but that does not mean that they are Uchija vs Senju.
    Basically, Naruto is not senju, they arent related by blood but for their intentions, the story is just repeating itself .
    Totally agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by EAM View Post
    This is what my implication, Naruto's family name is not a Senju but Uzumaki. However, Naruto has some resemblance technique to the Senju clans-- and that is Rasengan. So far, only two alive shinobis has rasengan techniques- the other is Naruto's avid fan Konohamaru(is that the spelling?)

Again, Naruto passed the sage mode training and I think this would only apply to the lineage to the Senju's.

Therefore, I can't agree on the topic said. But if you will tell surname? then I will agree.
    What the ****?! Konohamaru is not a Senju so that has no relation with that. The Senju never used Rasengan nor the Sage Mode. Both was used by NAMIKAZE Minato A.K.A. The Fourth Hokage,these techniques were used by Jiraya too, but he wasnt a Senju either.

Last edited by Pesh; 10-21-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

that might be true naruto is not senju but that doesn't changes the story, does it?
    more or less the base point is that the history remained almost the same, so even if he wasn't technically senju he can be called 1.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesche View Post
    Totally agree!

What the ****?! Konohamaru is not a Senju so that has no relation with that. The Senju never used Rasengan nor the Sage Mode. Both was used by NAMIKAZE Nagato A.K.A. The Fourth Hokage,these techniques were used by Jiraya too, but he wasnt a Senju either.
    i think you meant to write NAMIKAZE MINATO
    just wanted to clear that up.. and i had the same reaction as you on that post.. lol just "WTF did he just say?" :confused:

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashKID124 View Post
    i think you meant to write NAMIKAZE MINATO
    just wanted to clear that up.. and i had the same reaction as you on that post.. lol just "WTF did he just say?" :confused:
    Yeh my bad,i was still sleepy when I posted it
    Edited

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop wasting time by reading
    it

Hmmm if you remember than Kakashi can also rasengan....
    . After all RAsengan is not a measure of senju since it was created by 4th . 1st even didnt know anything abt it

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

you have no proof that he isnt senju and knowing kishi he probably is its certainly makes a good twist in the story and plus that its a fight between two konoha shinobi as such as madara vs harashima both konoha so it is most likely naruto is of senju heritage

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kaito View Post
    you have no proof that he isnt senju and knowing kishi he probably is its certainly makes a good twist in the story and plus that its a fight between two konoha shinobi as such as madara vs harashima both konoha so it is most likely naruto is of senju heritage
    Same story is with Jiraya and Orochimaru does it mean that Jiraya is senju and Oro is uchiha? Not!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well said dude...i totally agree with you and i hate when people say that naruto is a senju.
    people for the last time naruto doesnt have any dierect or distant relation to the senju...

Last edited by StealthShinobi; 10-21-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Let Love Rain Down On Me
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't actually get it... >.>
    but i dont know if he's not senju what is he?
    <.< anyways,,, senju seems ok for him,

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

No offense but personally I find this a complete waste of a thread. The only thing you did was giving us some facts we already knew. Personally I was very well aware of the fact that Madara never said specifically that Naruto was a Senju, don't know about other people but I always thought that was very logcial.

The only thing you did, as I said, was giving facts and suddenly you say Naruto isn't a Senju without any arguments :confused:. Big mistake because there is indeed no real proof that he is a Senju, but there is also no real proof that he isn't a Senju either. You just said that without any backup.

Your second big mistake is that you apparantly see this as a mathematical problem. You started with 'Naruto is not a Senju' and then made a comparison with all those facts with the conclusion that they just look like each other and that is why Madara said that Naruto looked like a Senju, but have you even concidered to say it the other way around?
    If you do that and you start with 'Naruto is a Senju' then the result is that all the facts you gave us were a result of Naruto being a Senju. The reason why they happend is because Naruto is a Senju. It's the opposite world. In mathematics this way of reasoning is useful, but for a theory like this it is not.

Conclusion: we haven't moved an inch. You said there was no proof that Naruto is a Senju, but there is also no proof that Naruto isn't a Senju. That's why I said this thread is a complete waste.
    However the chance that he is a Senji is a lot bigger, in my eyes, than the other one. Why? We don't know anything about the family of Minato Namikaze, Naruto's father, and there is a theory that he could be the son of Tsunade. Also due to the comparison Madara made it could be very well possible. Though this is, as you said, no proof.

Senju's were famous for having the talent to learn all kind of jutsu's, they don't have something like 'Senju techniques' for so far is known.
    And don't forget he got the name Uzumaki from his mother to hide the fact that he's the son of Namikaze. If he would be a Senju, we should find it in his family because we know Naruto's mother comes from another country.

Last edited by Caliburn; 10-24-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: typo editing

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm every kind of demon, kid.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eam View Post
    naruto is part of senju clan in a direct-distant relation.
    This is what my implication, naruto's family name is not a senju but uzumaki. However, naruto has some resemblance technique to the senju clans-- and that is rasengan. So far, only two alive shinobis has rasengan techniques- the other is naruto's avid fan konohamaru(is that the spelling?)

again, naruto passed the sage mode training and i think this would only apply to the lineage to the senju's.

Therefore, i can't agree on the topic said. But if you will tell surname? Then i will agree.
    in terms of surname, naruto's is not correct, if the 4th is his father then we all know and can tell that naruto's surname was changed. So could that of his father. We truly know nothing about naruto until the writter tells us, so until he does its all best guess.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthshinobi View Post
    well said dude...i totally agree with you and i hate when people say that naruto is a senju.
    People for the last time naruto doesnt have any dierect or distant relation to the senju...
    how can you say that!!!!! You have no proof to say that, the writter has not given any true info on naruto's family past. But don't get me wrong people that say he is senju have no proof as well, but there is more foreshadowing around the possibility that he is.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    how can you say that!!!!! You have no proof to say that, the writter has not given any true info on naruto's family past. But don't get me wrong people that say he is senju have no proof as well, but there is more foreshadowing around the possibility that he is.
    Minato himself told naruto that he is his father,what more do you need to understand it?

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato himself told naruto that he is his father,what more do you need to understand it?
    and what do we know about the 4th? where'd he come from, who were his parents? we're all making guesses as to naruto's lineage. a lot of people are leaning towards naruto being a senju and because of the context of madara's statement i'm leaning that way too. to me it sounded like madara was saying it was more like a family resemblance. BUT i am TOTALLY open to the idea that naruto is not senju because, well, in the long run it's just a twist and doesn't really have much of an impact on the story. for all we know J-man and Lady DD got it on and she gave birth while J-man was out exploring the world and writing his book and out popped Minato. Lady DD is senju, which would make Minato senju which would make naruto senju. and THAT is just as likely as naruto having absolutely nothing to do with senju lol but to state something as fact with absolutely nothing to back it up.... at least make an argument, throw some pics in or something, spice it up lol

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what happened before that, yes everyone knows minato is his father, but minato had a mom, dad and so did naruto's mother and so on, the only person we know about in that way is the 5th.

SEE THERE IS A LOT MORE TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, actually his family name would be Namikaze, only the 3rd wanted to keep everything about the fox a secret from Naruto. Plus, he didnt want people to cause trouble for him knowing he is the 4th Hokages son.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Totally agree!

What the ****?! Konohamaru is not a Senju so that has no relation with that. The Senju never used Rasengan nor the Sage Mode. Both was used by NAMIKAZE Minato A.K.A. The Fourth Hokage,these techniques were used by Jiraya too, but he wasnt a Senju either.
    i totally agree man. plus even kakashi can use the rasengan

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

look naruto's surname was only changed cuz the 3rd didint want people to know about the fox or whatever... i dont see why the 4th would need to change his surname....and ur forgetting that harishima(dunno if i spelled it right) was still alive 80 years ago so i dont think it has been long enough to make branch families of the senju...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

with all the evidence given to us thus far, anyone can say Naruto is not Senju ONLY because it was never explicitly stated "Naruto, you are of Senju descent". But just because that was never stated does not mean that the possibility doesn't exist. In your "theory" you're saying he's not a Senju by only saying that all these occurrences could be coincidence and that it's simpler than most of us think. But this is not a theory because you have no proof that negates his Senju ancestry.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Konoha's Yellow Flash said, naruto only resmbles a senju in attitudes. if he a senju where does his blood comefrom? Minato was Namikaze, kushina was form another country. the only sneju alive is tsunade and she didn't have a son(I suppose, casue she ain't minato blond).

So then you're saying that he doesn't have a proof that naruto isn't a senju? Just show us an evidnce that he is.

tobi said "the fire of the senju clan dwells withing you..." meaning the wil of fire. hence all naruto attitudes which resemble the hokage.

Last edited by The Seven-Scaled boy; 10-21-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»