Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    545
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    As Konoha's Yellow Flash said, naruto only resmbles a senju in attitudes. if he a senju where does his blood comefrom? Minato was Namikaze, kushina was form another country. the only sneju alive is tsunade and she didn't have a son(I suppose, casue she ain't minato blond).

    So then you're saying that he doesn't have a proof that naruto isn't a senju? Just show us an evidnce that he is.

    tobi said "the fire of the senju clan dwells withing you..." meaning the wil of fire. hence all naruto attitudes which resemble the hokage.
    you still don't get it... just because you can't say for sure there are living beings in other galaxies doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist. there's no proof that there is life somewhere else, but that doesn't make anyone able to say "there is no life in other gaalxies".
     
         

  2. #27
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,902
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Konohas Yellow Flash View Post
    Basic facts we now(or should now):

    _ Madara told Naruto that he looked like a Senju.
    _ Madara told Naruto that he would have to fight Sasuke since it was his destiny.
    _ Madara had fought with Hashirama(Shodaime) -- Uchiha vs Senju --
    _ Madara had killed his brother in an urge for more power.
    _ Sasuke killed his brother also(not saying it was to get more power, just family issues).
    _ Sasuke left the Village to get more power and Naruto is trying to bring him back.
    _ Naruto had more power than Sasuke, that is why he was tempted by Orochimaru.
    _ The Senju(the youger brother) was chosen to be de successor of the Sage; Uchiha attacked claiming that he should be de successor.The battle between Madara and The first Hokage was fated.


    Ok now, so this is what i have thought...

    Madara said very clearly to Naruto that he could see the First Hokage in him, that he was his rival and that he admired him. He never said that naruto was a senju so quit saying that .
    Sasuke, as Madara, had a rival that admired but hated at the same time, neither of them had more power than Naruto or Hashirama; the Uchiha wanted power and did everything they could to get it.
    Both Madara and Sasuke did things to get more power than its rivals.

    > Sasuke went with Orochimaru
    > Madara took his brothers eyes in order to get more power.

    The Senju, the Uchiha, and all the clans they had conquered came together to form the village of Konohagakure. Against Madara's wishes, the villagers selected Hashirama as the village's First Hokage(once again, the Senju are chosen to be the representative).

    Madara says that naruto looks like the First Hokage, meening that naruto was very loyal and was able to put his life in order to save others(as Hashirama believed). And the fight between Sasuke and Naruto just reminds him to the battle he had with the First, Hashirama wanted peace and wanted him to be loyal . Naruto is basically on the same scenario, he wants sasuke to come back and to stop the fights between them and he will do anything to acomplish that; although they consider themselves as opponents they were once friends.

    The fight between Sasuke and Naruto is the same as the fight between Madara and Hashirama, as Madara says, they have been chosen by fate, but that does not mean that they are Uchija vs Senju.
    Basically, Naruto is not senju, they arent related by blood but for their intentions, the story is just repeating itself .
    !!! it keeps saying that I cannot give a reputaion to the same post twice- I don't remember doing that! Did I or there is a glitch?

    Yes, Naruto is not a Senju by blood. If kishi wants to say that, he would have to come up with some story in future but, I doubt that. The mystry of Naruto's linage is over- Madara was only referring to similarities of ideals and vision.

    Previously many people wanted Jiraya to be his real grandpa.

    What I don't understand why people feel the need to associate Naruto with the Senju blood line? It's not like he has to be of some particular linage to achieve something. For me it undermines the story and character.
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    rajin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    449
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    complete junk.

    let suppose people from long time suspecting that naruto is a senju
    let suppose that if naruto become senju what will change

    the change will be so deep even every possible attempt to fill it will fail
    senju ===1000 jutsu

    so that means naruto will need no training like sasuke then it will be like dbz

    kishi also stating that by his own means that naruto is a senju

    if we take that into consideration then that means naruto can also be akatsuki leader
    as fake kishi intervir\ew said someone join akatsuki wii be from hokage's family
    if naruto is senju that means he is relative to all hokage ever born

    so there are great chances of him being a akatsuki new leader
    by that way he will sure try to help sasuke and make him come konoha back again

    maybe madara is using sasuke as a bait to make naruto akatsuki member

    but these all are assumptions

    but what u give is just a crap, just facts

    the simple fact is that kishi wanna divert our attention nothing more could explain it
     
         

  4. #29
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
    -Carl Sagan

    or

    "Absence of proof is not proof of absence"
    - William Cowper (He came first by a couple of centuries, but they're the same idea)

    Anyway, I agree. You haven't provided any evidence that he is not a Senju, nor any evidence that he is. I appreciate the effort of making a thread, but this is more of a summary of facts with a spurious conclusion (already mentioned too). One needs to show how these facts lead to the possible conclusion that Naruto is not a senju and rule out that he is a senju to the best of one's ability. That link is simply is simply not present.

    Again, I appreciate the effort, and people obviously have different opinions than this one. It's going to take more time before we can actually work on this theory. This is only my opinion of course. Nice work.

     
         
    Last edited by leafeater; 10-22-2009 at 01:43 PM.

  5. #30
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    i think naruto is a senju it fit's with kishi is trying to do make this about senju vs uchiha and just because he don't have senju in his name does not mean he is not a senju and people talking about the 4th's last name namikaze for all we know that my be the 4th's father last name and he get's the senju side from his mom i mean really think tsunade is the only kown senju alive and that clan has been such a big part of the naruto world it would be hard to belive that they vanished but hey we really dont no if naruto is not a senju it really wont matter to me but i just think he is
     
         

  6. #31
    Member Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    545
    Location
    Dracut, MA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    -Carl Sagan

    or

    "Absence of proof is not proof of absence"
    - William Cowper (He came first by a couple of centuries, but they're the same idea)

    Anyway, I agree. You haven't provided any evidence that he is not a Senju, nor any evidence that he is. I appreciate the effort of making a thread, but this is more of a summary of facts with a spurious conclusion (already mentioned too). One needs to show how these facts lead to the possible conclusion that Naruto is not a senju and rule out that he is a senju to the best of one's ability. That link is simply is simply not present.

    Again, I appreciate the effort, and people obviously have different opinions than this one. It's going to take more time before we can actually work on this theory. This is only my opinion of course. Nice work.

    couldn't have said it better myself... A for today!
     
         

  7. #32
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    As Konoha's Yellow Flash said, naruto only resmbles a senju in attitudes. if he a senju where does his blood comefrom? Minato was Namikaze, kushina was form another country. the only sneju alive is tsunade and she didn't have a son(I suppose, casue she ain't minato blond).

    So then you're saying that he doesn't have a proof that naruto isn't a senju? Just show us an evidnce that he is.

    tobi said "the fire of the senju clan dwells withing you..." meaning the wil of fire. hence all naruto attitudes which resemble the hokage.
    right, because they never change anyones sir name in naruto... oh wait, they changed naruto from namikaze to uzumaki huh... i guess if they wanted to protect a child from anyone hating on their true name they will, and have, change their name. do you think it was a coincidence that when tsunade saw naruto all saged out she saw shadows of both j-man and minato? there could've been more meaning to that then just what we currently know. if tsunade did give birth to minato then she'd be the only one who knows it. maybe naruto calling her granny all the time has more meaning too. there really is no end to this debate because there's no proof either way and it's too easy to argue both sides. we'll just have to wait for kishi to enlighten us.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha's Yellow Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,984
    Location
    All along the watchtower.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by rajin View Post
    complete junk.

    let suppose people from long time suspecting that naruto is a senju
    let suppose that if naruto become senju what will change

    the change will be so deep even every possible attempt to fill it will fail
    senju ===1000 jutsu

    so that means naruto will need no training like sasuke then it will be like dbz

    kishi also stating that by his own means that naruto is a senju

    if we take that into consideration then that means naruto can also be akatsuki leader
    as fake kishi intervir\ew said someone join akatsuki wii be from hokage's family
    if naruto is senju that means he is relative to all hokage ever born

    so there are great chances of him being a akatsuki new leader
    by that way he will sure try to help sasuke and make him come konoha back again

    maybe madara is using sasuke as a bait to make naruto akatsuki member

    but these all are assumptions

    but what u give is just a crap, just facts

    the simple fact is that kishi wanna divert our attention nothing more could explain it

    Making naruto join akatsuki makes no sense, why would naruto help madara that has manipulated sasuke and almost killed gaara and that wants to kill him too...Akatsuki has killed j-man also, and in a way, madara also killed minato since he controlled the kyubii and made him attack the village and minato had to sacrifice himself in order to pretect the people.
    Also, you dont have any proof on naruto being senju, i just said a couple of things and before saying anything, read the whole thread before.
     
         

  9. #34
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    i still think kishi reads these forums and takes the best ideas for Naruto's story lol
     
         

  10. #35
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,902
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by rajin View Post
    complete junk.
    I disagree.

    let suppose people from long time suspecting that naruto is a senju
    let suppose that if naruto become senju what will change

    the change will be so deep even every possible attempt to fill it will fail
    senju ===1000 jutsu
    Eh? How?

    so that means naruto will need no training like sasuke then it will be like dbz
    What? How come he won't need traiing? And where all this is leading?

    kishi also stating that by his own means that naruto is a senju
    if we take that into consideration then that means naruto can also be akatsuki leader
    How does that work out?

    as fake kishi intervir\ew said someone join akatsuki wii be from hokage's family
    You are calling it fake and somehow using it to prove you point?

    if naruto is senju that means he is relative to all hokage ever born

    so there are great chances of him being a akatsuki new leader
    *Face palm* do you really think that all this is making any sense?

    by that way he will sure try to help sasuke and make him come konoha back again
    And how that gonna work?

    maybe madara is using sasuke as a bait to make naruto akatsuki member
    Madara wants the Kyuubi. Naruto won't be alive once the tailed beast is extracted.

    but these all are assumptions
    but what u give is just a crap, just facts
    'assumptions' and 'Just crap' or 'just facts'? make up your mind...


    the simple fact is that kishi wanna divert our attention nothing more could explain it

    I'm sorry but what you posted is more likely to fall in category of junk. I think you posted in a hurry and without developing your ideas. You need to give more details to clarify what you are trying to say...
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-23-2009 at 10:46 AM.

  11. #36
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,902
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Conclusion: we haven't moved an inch. You said there was no proof that Naruto is a Senju, but there is also no proof that Naruto isn't a Senju. That's why I said this thread is a complete waste.
    However the chance that he is a Senji is a lot bigger, in my eyes, than the other one. Why? We don't know anything about the family of Minato Namikaze, Naruto's father, and there is a theory that he could be the daughter of Tsunade. Also due to the comparison Madara made it could be very well possible. Though this is, as you said, no proof.
    Naruto's is not likely to be turn out a Senju- because it makes no difference to the story now. it won't be much of a twist- just declaring that only a Senju can be good enough to make such acheivements- kind of narrow and defeats the purpose- it negates the idea that anybody else can work hard and acheive something and is kind of racist.

    Manga had been making a point since the start that even without carrying special blood line people can become great ninjas. Naruto is an example of a kid who is not exceptionally smart but, has a strong will power, hard work and good heart. he doesn't do right thing because he is an expert on morality, he acts upon them as a matter of course.

    making him a Senju reminds me of DBZ- thank god it's not DBZ.

    Thread is not a waste till it gives us something to think about and disscuss- much better than making up facts based of wishfull thinking - there are loads of such threads on the forum.

    Yes we do not know much about Namikage family but, do you really believe that making them a Senju at this point will serve any true purpose?

    I think you meant to say son instead of daughter in that line I made bold. :D

    Still, Minato somehow turning out to be Tsunade's son? Does it really make any relevance? The mystry of Naruto's linage is already over with Minato coming to life and accepting the fact in words.

    Tsunade would have accepted Naruto's linage years ago if, there was any chance of her being the real granny. I don't see any reason why would she keep shut. She disscussed Minato and Kushina with Jiraya. Kishi would have dropped some kind of hint.

    The point here is not lack of proof either way- it's lack of logic behind this kind of twist.

    Kishi needs to make up some very valid reason to make Naruto a Senju. He may - only he can do that. But , the reasons I see on the forum do not convince me.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 10-23-2009 at 11:28 AM.

  12. #37
    the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    eViL sKiNnY bOy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    142
    Location
    Goa-India
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
    :D


    Seriously.. well said Dude.. I also agree wit Caliburn.. u r taking this as a mathematical problem. as in , to you it looks like this...

    (Uchiha Madara: ) sees the First Hokage (of Senju blood-line)of Konohagakure In Naruto ~ Naruto is a Senju..
    =>
    (Uchiha Madara: ) sees the First Hokage (of Senju blood-line)of Konohagakure In Naruto =/ (not equal to) Naruto is a Senju....

    That maybe so but evn in a Mathematical sense taking probability in Mind there still exists a chance of Naruto being a Senju.. (That u seem to have completely ignored)...

    Personally speaking I think I would go with naruto being a Senju as I can't Understand why Kishi would hav wasted so much time just for nothing... (the only possible alternative I can Figure out is that in the End between the Final Fight of Naruto and Sasuke some guy with Actual proved Senju blood interrupts and takes over the Fight which as of now In ma head does not really look Cool or worth seeing as of now in my head..)
     
         

  13. #38
    Member taz7's Avatar
    Status
    taz7 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    naruto is as we all know from the namikaze clan
    but i dont know if thats senju or not
    but we will soon know about his bloodline and bloodlimit
     
         

  14. #39
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    690
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto= not Senju

    Wow I can't believe this has 2 pages of mess about this. Until it is in the manga or kishi says it how can the point even be argued. It is uknown either way. the previous posters were right this is wasted until kishi tells more about the 4th and where his family goes back to. Its almost as bad as the obito=tobi=madara thing.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •