Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Team Hawk vs Zombie Bros

Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin

vs

Kakuzu and Hidan

Rules:
    - Sasuke has no MS (otherwise he'll just spam Amaterasu).
    - They all have a basic idea of each other's abilities.
    - Battleground is an open field.

Who would be the victor?

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Team Hawk vs Zombie Bros

Without MS this fight is over fast...Kakuzu and Hidan would just spam their combo attack at sasuke, basically ignoring the other three... and once sasuke is out of the way, the other three would fall very fast...Hidan wouldn't be able to kill Sugeitsu, but Kakuzu is more than capable of that, and the other two...Hidan would take out very fast....

I think because of the ability of Kakuzu and Hidan being able to spam their attacks...Sasuke would have to have MS...that would make it an actual battle in my eyes...

I mean even Kakashi and shikamaru realized that those two working in tandom were basically invincible...thats why they had to split them up...and no one in team hawk has the ability to split them up like shikamaru did.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But with the MS Sasuke would own them by himself. All he would need to do is blast Hidan with Amaterasu and there wouldn't be anything left for Kakuzu to sew back together. Then between the curse seal, Sasuke's Chidori manipulations (including Kirin if necessary), and possibly more Amaterasus he could take out Kakuzu. So that's pretty cheap.

I think Suigetsu could out muscle Hidan (and I don't think Hidan's power works if his enemy can become water at any time) and I think Juugo full curse seal and Sasuke working together could match Kakuzu. Sasuke's Chidori trumps the iron skin, Sasuke and Juugo's curse seal could protect them from a few attacks, Sasuke still has genjutsu with his regular Sharingan, and his Chidori Nagashi could save him if he gets wrapped up in Kakuzu's tentacle things.

I say it's a close fight.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke may be able to predict their moves so he may have a bit of advantage. Juugo con regenerate his tissue or give some of it to sasuke. but if hidan is inmortal with tht the battle is well over ended. Kakuzu has all lements and can do incredible combos. And he can surivive 4 deadly shots.

then Hidan can kill everyone he wants but suigetsu since he doiens't seem to bleed. and he's unaffected by kakauzu's strings so he only need to dodge his jutsu.

Karin is useless, if this fight ever happened I hope she died. Juugo can't do much, again the zombie bros.

Sasuke has cursemark, but it's not even enough...

i think hidan and kakuzu would win calmly if the found a solution to suigetsu.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remember the attack Sasuke used against Itachi's Kage Bunshin where the Chidori spear split off in like 15 different directions? If he hit Kakuzu with that while Kakuzu still had his 5 hearts inside him then it would be over for him. And Hidan may be immortal but he's not invincible. Suigetsu could carve him up. And remember this is before Sasuke has the MS so he still has curse seal and Orochimaru's snake powers.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Remember the attack Sasuke used against Itachi's Kage Bunshin where the Chidori spear split off in like 15 different directions? If he hit Kakuzu with that while Kakuzu still had his 5 hearts inside him then it would be over for him. And Hidan may be immortal but he's not invincible. Suigetsu could carve him up. And remember this is before Sasuke has the MS so he still has curse seal and Orochimaru's snake powers.
    you need to remember that one of Kakuzu's hearts is high level wind natured... so i am not sure if sasuke's Chidori spear would do anything to that heart....or it could just be the techs that trump and not the heart that generates the tech...i'm not sure...but its a possibility that the heart because its such high level wind natured, isn't affected by the lightning.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    sasuke may be able to predict their moves so he may have a bit of advantage. Juugo con regenerate his tissue or give some of it to sasuke. but if hidan is inmortal with tht the battle is well over ended. Kakuzu has all lements and can do incredible combos. And he can surivive 4 deadly shots.

then Hidan can kill everyone he wants but suigetsu since he doiens't seem to bleed. and he's unaffected by kakauzu's strings so he only need to dodge his jutsu.

Karin is useless, if this fight ever happened I hope she died. Juugo can't do much, again the zombie bros.

Sasuke has cursemark, but it's not even enough...

i think hidan and kakuzu would win calmly if the found a solution to suigetsu.
    sasuke doesn't have the curse mark anymore...itachi removed it when he sealed orochimaru with Susanoo...

OH, and i'm willing to bet that due to Kakuzu's 5 separate chakra sources, he is completely immune to genjutsu, he can just disrupt the chakra under the genjutsu with one of his other chakras

Last edited by icci20; 10-21-2009 at 11:14 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by icci20 View Post
    you need to remember that one of Kakuzu's hearts is high level wind natured... so i am not sure if sasuke's Chidori spear would do anything to that heart....or it could just be the techs that trump and not the heart that generates the tech...i'm not sure...but its a possibility that the heart because its such high level wind natured, isn't affected by the lightning.
    Yeah I don't think it would work like that. Naruto is wind natured but Sasuke still pierced him with a Chidori... twice. It only applies to techs because even if a heart/chakra system has a certain elemental affinity, that doesn't mean that type of chakra is constantly flowing through them. They have to mold the chakra to be a certain nature.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by icci20 View Post
    sasuke doesn't have the curse mark anymore...itachi removed it when he sealed orochimaru with Susanoo...

OH, and i'm willing to bet that due to Kakuzu's 5 separate chakra sources, he is completely immune to genjutsu, he can just disrupt the chakra under the genjutsu with one of his other chakras
    Yes we know that but this fight has the Sasuke before his fight with Itachi because he doesn't have the MS yet. Guess I wasn't clear enough in my first post.

Sasuke doesn't have the MS but has Orochimaru sealed in him and has the curse seal for the purposes of this fight.

You're probably right about Kakuzu not being susceptible to genjutsu. That makes a lot of sense. Unless the genjutsu could affected multiple ppl (or multiple chakra systems) but I don't think the Sharingan can.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Yes we know that but this fight has the Sasuke before his fight with Itachi because he doesn't have the MS yet. Guess I wasn't clear enough in my first post.

Sasuke doesn't have the MS but has Orochimaru sealed in him and has the curse seal for the purposes of this fight.

You're probably right about Kakuzu not being susceptible to genjutsu. That makes a lot of sense. Unless the genjutsu could affected multiple ppl (or multiple chakra systems) but I don't think the Sharingan can.
    with orochimaru in him, that changes things completely...as soon as sasuke runs out of chakra, orochimaru comes out, and thats it folks...he's rediculously strong...and he'd be with a fresh new body (sasuke's)...i'm not sure hidan and kakuzu would be able to beat orochimaru, if he gets out...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Trust Me Kakuza Will Probably PWN!!! The Other Three Like Thers No Tommorrow And He"ll Maybe Need Help On Ssauke

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

easy victory to hidan and kakuzu.
    the only one with a cance of fighting them is Suigetsu with his water body. he will be tough to kill but is still killable.

even with the MS sasuke wouldnt be able to kill those two. they were just too powerful.
    sasuke is too stupid to fight them. i mean kakashi had a tough job of it and he isnt stupid and is a master of predicting movement.

some of you will say sasuke is too but mow many times did he get hit by the raikage?
    also i dont think sasuke should use amaterasu on them. i mean leaving a trail of blood from his eyes for someone to lick and kill him would be a bad idea.

just think about it. its not possible for sasuke to win against these two. itachi would but not sasuke.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    easy victory to hidan and kakuzu.
    the only one with a cance of fighting them is Suigetsu with his water body. he will be tough to kill but is still killable.

even with the MS sasuke wouldnt be able to kill those two. they were just too powerful.
    sasuke is too stupid to fight them. i mean kakashi had a tough job of it and he isnt stupid and is a master of predicting movement.

some of you will say sasuke is too but mow many times did he get hit by the raikage?
    also i dont think sasuke should use amaterasu on them. i mean leaving a trail of blood from his eyes for someone to lick and kill him would be a bad idea.

just think about it. its not possible for sasuke to win against these two. itachi would but not sasuke.
    No way!

1) Hidan may be immortal but he's not invincible and he's not fast or strong either as Kakashi, with just a kunai, was blocking his giant scythe. Suigetsu could take him on his own. Hidan is a joke with one special power that wouldn't work on Suigetsu. He had no other moves and wasn't even skillful with the scythe; he just swung it around like a big idiot.

2) Sasuke isn't stupid. He is an Uchiha genius at fighting. He just made some bad choices in life lol. With MS Sasuke would spam Amaterasu until they are both smoldering piles of ash. Thats why I didn't include that ability. Neither Kakuzu or Hidan are fast enough to avoid it nor could they block it with anything.

3) And Raikage moves faster than the eye can follow with his Lightning Aura thing. That's why Sasuke couldn't hit him with Amaterasu, duh! It burns whatever the retina focuses on and if Raikage can avoid that then he can move faster than Sasuke can keep up for sure. Sasuke got hit because Raikage is freaking faster than a mofo.

4) If Sasuke is using Amaterasu on them, Hidan won't have a tongue to lick with, a mouth to ingest with, or any other body part for that matter. Thats why its a lame attack if there isnt a way to counter besides raw speed and I didn't want to include it.

5) Sasuke isn't that much weaker than Itachi. Itachi may have been sick when he lost but he still had power close to his peak.

Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)Suigetsu vs Hidan
    Karin is useless she would probally die, but Suigetsu wouldn't be affect by Hidan's speciall attack for he don't bleed

2)Sasuke, Karin, and Juugo vs Kakuzu
    Karin could sense the chakra in each of Kakuzu's hearts so he couldn't use sneak attack sombos, Released Juugo could probally beat him around and Sasuke is a powerhouse.

Team Hawk wins

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not saying Sasuke and his team would win I'm just saying it would be a lot closer than you think. Sasuke and Juugo, 2 curse seal monsters, working in conjunction could land 5 fatal hits on Kakuzu to end his life. Sasuke's Kirin could definitely take him out if it came to that. And his lightning element could kill everything except the wind mask. But Kakuzu's attacks are pretty huge though so if he blasted them with a Wind+Fire combo they really couldn't do anything about it. Sasuke is too fast to get hit by that though. He's probably around the same speed as Kakashi and Kakashi was able to avoid the big attacks.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    1)Suigetsu vs Hidan
    Karin is useless she would probally die, but Suigetsu wouldn't be affect by Hidan's speciall attack for he don't bleed

2)Sasuke, Karin, and Juugo vs Kakuzu
    Karin could sense the chakra in each of Kakuzu's hearts so he couldn't use sneak attack sombos, Released Juugo could probally beat him around and Sasuke is a powerhouse.

Team Hawk wins
    Thank you! Someone who agrees with me

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why does everyone think sasuke is a badass.I mean yes he hase some good techniques and stuff but come on.He reeeeaaallly got lucky with Itachi but for him to go one on one with kakuza and BEAT him is out of the question.

Oh and just cause he has MS doesnt mean anything.I mean he hasnt trained on it,not even once.So if he SPAMS Amaretsu Kakuza will just split his hearts and since he needs to concentrate on the one thing the other hearts will hit his blind spot. And as for the others theyll MAYBE beat Hidan but you never know.......