Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

If the 4th Ninja war does take place... and we have a situation where all other tactics have failed and the 5 great nations are forced to use killerbee and naruto to fight the 7 bijuu's (this is considering killerbee teaches naruto how to control his bijuu).. who do you think is more stronger.. the 7 bijuus put togethor or the team of killerbee and naruto (the 2 jinchuuriki's.. the tailed beasts included)?

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dårlig Ulv Stranden

Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

Kyuubi is the strongest bijuu, and killer bee the second, so its obvious who would win

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u sure if it is that obvious.. I mean 9 and 8 tails are stronger then the rest.. but think like that.. the first seven are put togethor.. so 9-tails and 8-tails wud be fighting all of them together.. it won't be that easy to win

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

of course the seven bijuu's at once is too much for two of them...its impossible to handle them only by two jinchuriki's

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dårlig Ulv Stranden

everyone forgets how strong they both are plus sage mode plus other things

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

simple math ... 9+8<1+2+3+4+5+6+7
    Done

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zureikat View Post
    simple math ... 9+8<1+2+3+4+5+6+7
    Done
    if you recall madara said that the sage of six paths divided the juubi into 9 bijuus. J-man also said that the kyuubi has a nearly limitless supply of chakra. considering naruto learns to control the kyuubi the way killer bee controls the hachibi, they would definitely
    KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its abvious that naruto and killer bee would win..
    look most of akatsuki members defeated a biju on thier own...and consedering how strong both naruto and killer bee are i think the odds are in thier faivor especially with naruto's sage mode ... and if he could controll the 9 tails there will be no stopping him..

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Don't forget that if the tailed beasts 1-7 were fighting as only the beasts, they would be severely limited in power and ability due to the fact that they don't have a human mind controlling them like bee and naruto would...so in my eyes, naruto and bee would have the upper-hand in the fight because they wouldn't be fighting on pure instinct.

I think bee and naruto would win

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even if Naruto and Killerbee had more total power than the other 7 bijuu combined (which I doubt) they would still be outnumbered by 7 giant chakra powerhouses. I dont think any one or two ppl is stopping that unless the team includes Hashirama Senju, Uchiha Madara, or Rikudou Sennin.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I think Madara will have akatsuki members use the bijuu so he can extract their full power.. m sure he must have a way to use them to their full potential.. he's not gonna just throw the chakra beasts on the battlefield..

Or may be he uses that gedo mazo statue with the power of the 7 remaining tailed beasts combined.. it wud be interesting then..

It all boils down to the fact how much percentage of the jyuubi chakra do the 8-tails and 9-tails have? If total chakra capacity of (8tails + 9tails) > total chakra capacity of the remaning 7 bijuu's combined.. then naruto n killerbee shud easily win.. if not then it wud be a struggle.. the fact that madara is waging a war with the 7 bijuus in hand makes me think that the 8tails+9tails total chakra might be 50% of total jyuubi chakra... meaning

8-tails + 9-tails = 50% or more of jyuubi chakra
    remaining 7 bijuus = 50% or less of jyuubi chakra

May be thats why Madara is confident about his plans.. so he can capture the remaining tailed beasts.. hopefully Naruto spoils his plans again

Last edited by chopsy16; 10-21-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're forgetting that ability comes into play also. Naruto has always had more chakra than Kakashi but up until Naruto became a sage, Kakashi would easily have killed him. Naruto has had more chakra than a lot of ppl but he would still lose to them. Kisame has more chakra than anyone else in Akatsuki yet he would lose to Itachi, Pain, Orochimaru, and possibly Sasori. Just because they have more chakra doesn't mean they're winning.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thats a good point.. but most likely if Madara or any other akatsuki member do use the bijuu power.. they are all highly skilled too.. not sure if madara can just send individual bijuu to battlefield.. m sure he will be controlling them during the battle.. otherwise it's of no use to him

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if the beasts are for themselves there quite a big problem. dediara said it, beastst are a easy cacth when they don't have an intelligence to use all their power. So if madara has half brains he'll look for some random ppl to use as jinchurriki otherwise he would have rampaging beasts with brains all over the place.

If they have a jinchuuriki, things will get tough for hachibi and kyuubi. They won't have any advantage and the may lose.

Now, if madara will use jinchuurikis, who will he use? Taka and akatsuki?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah if the bijuu are under Madara's control. Thats what I thought we were talking about. If they were running wild then Killerbee and Naruto would probably win. If they were under control or in jinchuuriki then the 7 would win. Imagine the first seven bijuu coordinating their attacks against a target or two... I'm pretty sure no one within 100 miles is surviving.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if 1 tail go into the desert and fight's gaara there, gaara would be powned

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

Does anyone know where it says how the power is split up. All I know is speculation, from what I have heard the nine tails was by far the strongest. If thats the case naru and killer bee would win. If it was divided up accordingly to the number of tails, then simple math is right the 7 Bijuus would win.

But I don't know for sure thats why i was wondering if anyone knows where it says how the power was split up or maybe that hasn't been said yet.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sin~ View Post
    Kyuubi is the strongest bijuu, and killer bee the second, so its obvious who would win
    :D you heard it

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mbd8084 View Post
    Does anyone know where it says how the power is split up. All I know is speculation, from what I have heard the nine tails was by far the strongest. If thats the case naru and killer bee would win. If it was divided up accordingly to the number of tails, then simple math is right the 7 Bijuus would win.

But I don't know for sure thats why i was wondering if anyone knows where it says how the power was split up or maybe that hasn't been said yet.
    All we know for sure till yet is that all the tailed beasts were created from the jyuubi.. meaning jyuubi was the being.. a 10-tailed beast with the Ultimate, infinite (or watever u want to call it) chakra.. jyuubi's power was split into 9 tailed beasts but wat percentage or composition or amount of its chakra went to whom is not known for sure.. but it has been made obvious in the manga that the 9-tails is the strongest of all the tailed beasts... wich makes us speculate that the 9-tails got the maximum portion of the jyuubi chakra..
    some ppl say that the power is split according to the number of the tails.. I haven't seen any proof of this in the manga.. but its obviously a relevant statement with the # of tails representing the amount of power.. nevertheless.. the thing for sure is that kyuubi is the strongest but how strong as compared to the others is not known as yet

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who knows, this will be a long war...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Overall it boils down to the fact that the 9 and 8 tails are controlled by two powerhouse shinobi even without the tailed beasts. In addition Naruto is the child of prophecy and he has an unwavering desire to never give up so when the rubber hits the road Naruto and Killer Bee will be victorious. Even with new jinchuuriki at madaras disposal there is still no easy way to resonate with the tailed beasts and that would be an advantage to 8 and 9 therefore once again madara gots squat in terms of sheer power when comparing them to the strongest jinchuuriki in 8 and 9. Also the Jutsu Jiraiya spoke of with his frog homie before he fought pain will come in to play

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

7 bijuu would pwn!!!!!! if they are v.s. the jinchuriki if they are v.s. the beast well

in japanese mithology yamata no orochi
    (another 8tails)
    and i think the 2 tails and the 5 tails fought the kyuubi and held him down for about 100 years until there chakra ran out then he pwn'd them (i think it is shaky it has been a while since i read anything along those lines) the kyuubi has unlimited chakra and healing super fast so obviously he would win even if the 8 tails were on the other side

Last edited by ~Hasashi~; 10-22-2009 at 02:17 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    All we know for sure till yet is that all the tailed beasts were created from the jyuubi.. meaning jyuubi was the being.. a 10-tailed beast with the Ultimate, infinite (or watever u want to call it) chakra.. jyuubi's power was split into 9 tailed beasts but wat percentage or composition or amount of its chakra went to whom is not known for sure.. but it has been made obvious in the manga that the 9-tails is the strongest of all the tailed beasts... wich makes us speculate that the 9-tails got the maximum portion of the jyuubi chakra..
    some ppl say that the power is split according to the number of the tails.. I haven't seen any proof of this in the manga.. but its obviously a relevant statement with the # of tails representing the amount of power.. nevertheless.. the thing for sure is that kyuubi is the strongest but how strong as compared to the others is not known as yet
    Ah I see thank you very much thats what I thought but wasn't for sure.
    And I love your animation Hinata ane Naru

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    You're forgetting that ability comes into play also. Naruto has always had more chakra than Kakashi but up until Naruto became a sage, Kakashi would easily have killed him. Naruto has had more chakra than a lot of ppl but he would still lose to them. Kisame has more chakra than anyone else in Akatsuki yet he would lose to Itachi, Pain, Orochimaru, and possibly Sasori. Just because they have more chakra doesn't mean they're winning.
    I beg to differ Naruto also has greater healing and stamina allowing him to take more damage, the one las standing wins, all Naruto would have to do is hold out until his opponent ran out of chakra. Kisame would masacre Sasori for you need chakra to pupeteer and Samehada would eat Sasori's chakra leaving Sasori as his only puppet, Pein and Itachi are overpowered, nobody could beat Itachi especially if he was at full health and Pain had the Rinnegan, god realm wouldn't even allow Kisame to get close enough to use Samehada.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We've all seen the blast 4-tail Naruto did in his fight with Orochimaru. Now think of that on a larger scale over twice the size and the ability to do that virtually limitless for the Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, who will win now?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»