Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    eurm if u read what i said kyuubi would pwn ass it would just take like 150 years thats all
     
         

  2. #27
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I beg to differ Naruto also has greater healing and stamina allowing him to take more damage, the one las standing wins, all Naruto would have to do is hold out until his opponent ran out of chakra. Kisame would masacre Sasori for you need chakra to pupeteer and Samehada would eat Sasori's chakra leaving Sasori as his only puppet, Pein and Itachi are overpowered, nobody could beat Itachi especially if he was at full health and Pain had the Rinnegan, god realm wouldn't even allow Kisame to get close enough to use Samehada.
    You kinda reinforced what I was saying about Kisame. He has more chakra than Itachi and Nagato but would lose to them. And if Naruto gets ripped to shreds while he's "holding out" he's not gonna be able to recover.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,681
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by SuSaNo View Post
    who knows, this will be a long war...
    I agree, this is world war and this would take many years to end.
     
         

  4. #29
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    We've all seen the blast 4-tail Naruto did in his fight with Orochimaru. Now think of that on a larger scale over twice the size and the ability to do that virtually limitless for the Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, who will win now?
    If a man by the name of Minato Namikaze can get close enough to this raging beast to perform a Shiki Fuujin (which takes time) I am pretty sure seven beasts under Madara's control can coordinate their efforts to take Kyuubi and its weaker friend Hachibi down. Think seven giant beastly mouths trying to clamp at you. There is the five element five tail ,the lava release four tail, the tidal wave three tail, the fire breathing two tail, the air bullet blasting one tail... Idk what the six and seven tails do but they must be monstrous. I don't think there is that much of a difference in power between the tailed beasts that the kyuubi and hachibi can just have their way with all of them.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    If a man by the name of Minato Namikaze can get close enough to this raging beast to perform a Shiki Fuujin (which takes time) I am pretty sure seven beasts under Madara's control can coordinate their efforts to take Kyuubi and its weaker friend Hachibi down. Think seven giant beastly mouths trying to clamp at you. There is the five element five tail ,the lava release four tail, the tidal wave three tail, the fire breathing two tail, the air bullet blasting one tail... Idk what the six and seven tails do but they must be monstrous. I don't think there is that much of a difference in power between the tailed beasts that the kyuubi and hachibi can just have their way with all of them.
    Minato was very fast, plus the Shiki Fujin only requires 10 hand seals, so he could get close to the Kyuub. The Kyuubi Blast would take down atleast Bijuus 1-3 leaving four left 2 v 1
    5 tails is a dolphin horse not 5 elements
    Lava and Fire wouldn't harm the Kyuubi, and if it did the damage would be minimal and he would heal
    Hachibi is water and air wouldn't affect him that much
    Beast six and seven are a beetle and slug, the slug has some sort of slime and the beetle has wings to fly

    The Hachibi and Kyuubi win.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    You kinda reinforced what I was saying about Kisame. He has more chakra than Itachi and Nagato but would lose to them. And if Naruto gets ripped to shreds while he's "holding out" he's not gonna be able to recover.
    They only win because they are superior ninja, we havent seen kisame's skills so we don't know what he is like. And Naruto don't just sit around he makes use of his chakra by using techniques only he can use such as, mass clone jutsu, multiple rasengans, and etc. He doesn't "Hold Out". He fights til his last breath.
     
         

  7. #32
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    They only win because they are superior ninja, we havent seen kisame's skills so we don't know what he is like. And Naruto don't just sit around he makes use of his chakra by using techniques only he can use such as, mass clone jutsu, multiple rasengans, and etc. He doesn't "Hold Out". He fights til his last breath.
    Yeah exactly. That was my whole point. They are superior ninja with less chakra than Kisame. Thus proving the statement that more chakra automatically means more strength wrong.

    And you're the one that said Naruto would have to hold out I was quoting you.
     
         
    Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 07:57 AM.

  8. #33
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Minato was very fast, plus the Shiki Fujin only requires 10 hand seals, so he could get close to the Kyuub. The Kyuubi Blast would take down atleast Bijuus 1-3 leaving four left 2 v 1
    5 tails is a dolphin horse not 5 elements
    Lava and Fire wouldn't harm the Kyuubi, and if it did the damage would be minimal and he would heal
    Hachibi is water and air wouldn't affect him that much
    Beast six and seven are a beetle and slug, the slug has some sort of slime and the beetle has wings to fly

    The Hachibi and Kyuubi win.
    Shiki Fuujin may only require 10 hand seals but the actually sealing process takes time. The struggle between Sarutobi/Shinigami and Orochimaru lasted a long time and all Sarutobi got was Oro's arms. And I know Sarutobi was old and tired but Oro is many many times weaker than Kyuubi. So unless Minato is like infinitely stronger than Sarutobi, I think it might have taken a while to extract the Kyuubi's soul.

    I think you're underestimating the power of the other 7 bijuu but you've convinced me that Kyuubi and Hachibi would win, but barely.
     
         
    Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 07:56 AM.

  9. #34
    AAAHHH!!! mbd8084's Avatar
    Status
    mbd8084 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    Location
    Nebraska
    Old Guy
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Shiki Fuujin may only require 10 hand seals but the actually sealing process takes time. The struggle between Sarutobi/Shinigami and Orochimaru lasted a long time and all Sarutobi got was Oro's arms. And I know Sarutobi was old and tired but Oro is many many times weaker than Kyuubi. So unless Minato is like infinitely stronger than Sarutobi, I think it might have taken a while to extract the Kyuubi's soul.

    I think you're underestimating the power of the other 7 bijuu but you've convinced me that Kyuubi and Hachibi would win, but barely.
    Sarutobi also had a sword through his chest and that is the only time we have seen that jutsu in action so can we really say that it couldn't be done faster.
     
         

  10. #35
    AAAHHH!!! mbd8084's Avatar
    Status
    mbd8084 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    83
    Location
    Nebraska
    Old Guy
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    They only win because they are superior ninja, we havent seen kisame's skills so we don't know what he is like. And Naruto don't just sit around he makes use of his chakra by using techniques only he can use such as, mass clone jutsu, multiple rasengans, and etc. He doesn't "Hold Out". He fights til his last breath.
    We are about to see what kisame can do to bad we have to wait til next week so that master kishi can collect data. It would be funny if kisame takes out killer bee when sausgays entire team couldn't. Can't wait to see some action that doesn't involve sausgay.
     
         

  11. #36
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

    Quote Originally Posted by mbd8084 View Post
    We are about to see what kisame can do to bad we have to wait til next week so that master kishi can collect data. It would be funny if kisame takes out killer bee when sausgays entire team couldn't. Can't wait to see some action that doesn't involve sausgay.
    i know, the battle is going to be epic, almost as epic as Sasugay's failure at the summit
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •