Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: 7 Bijuus vs (Hachibi & Kyuubi).. who wud win

Overall it boils down to the fact that the 9 and 8 tails are controlled by two powerhouse shinobi even without the tailed beasts. In addition Naruto is the child of prophecy and he has an unwavering desire to never give up so when the rubber hits the road Naruto and Killer Bee will be victorious. Even with new jinchuuriki at madaras disposal there is still no easy way to resonate with the tailed beasts and that would be an advantage to 8 and 9 therefore once again madara gots squat in terms of sheer power when comparing them to the strongest jinchuuriki in 8 and 9. Also the Jutsu Jiraiya spoke of with his frog homie before he fought pain will come in to play

Status
    This user has no status.

7 bijuu would pwn!!!!!! if they are v.s. the jinchuriki if they are v.s. the beast well

in japanese mithology yamata no orochi
    (another 8tails)
    and i think the 2 tails and the 5 tails fought the kyuubi and held him down for about 100 years until there chakra ran out then he pwn'd them (i think it is shaky it has been a while since i read anything along those lines) the kyuubi has unlimited chakra and healing super fast so obviously he would win even if the 8 tails were on the other side

Last edited by ~Hasashi~; 10-22-2009 at 03:17 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Old Guy

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    All we know for sure till yet is that all the tailed beasts were created from the jyuubi.. meaning jyuubi was the being.. a 10-tailed beast with the Ultimate, infinite (or watever u want to call it) chakra.. jyuubi's power was split into 9 tailed beasts but wat percentage or composition or amount of its chakra went to whom is not known for sure.. but it has been made obvious in the manga that the 9-tails is the strongest of all the tailed beasts... wich makes us speculate that the 9-tails got the maximum portion of the jyuubi chakra..
    some ppl say that the power is split according to the number of the tails.. I haven't seen any proof of this in the manga.. but its obviously a relevant statement with the # of tails representing the amount of power.. nevertheless.. the thing for sure is that kyuubi is the strongest but how strong as compared to the others is not known as yet
    Ah I see thank you very much thats what I thought but wasn't for sure.
    And I love your animation Hinata ane Naru

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    You're forgetting that ability comes into play also. Naruto has always had more chakra than Kakashi but up until Naruto became a sage, Kakashi would easily have killed him. Naruto has had more chakra than a lot of ppl but he would still lose to them. Kisame has more chakra than anyone else in Akatsuki yet he would lose to Itachi, Pain, Orochimaru, and possibly Sasori. Just because they have more chakra doesn't mean they're winning.
    I beg to differ Naruto also has greater healing and stamina allowing him to take more damage, the one las standing wins, all Naruto would have to do is hold out until his opponent ran out of chakra. Kisame would masacre Sasori for you need chakra to pupeteer and Samehada would eat Sasori's chakra leaving Sasori as his only puppet, Pein and Itachi are overpowered, nobody could beat Itachi especially if he was at full health and Pain had the Rinnegan, god realm wouldn't even allow Kisame to get close enough to use Samehada.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

We've all seen the blast 4-tail Naruto did in his fight with Orochimaru. Now think of that on a larger scale over twice the size and the ability to do that virtually limitless for the Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, who will win now?

Status
    This user has no status.

eurm if u read what i said kyuubi would pwn ass it would just take like 150 years thats all

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I beg to differ Naruto also has greater healing and stamina allowing him to take more damage, the one las standing wins, all Naruto would have to do is hold out until his opponent ran out of chakra. Kisame would masacre Sasori for you need chakra to pupeteer and Samehada would eat Sasori's chakra leaving Sasori as his only puppet, Pein and Itachi are overpowered, nobody could beat Itachi especially if he was at full health and Pain had the Rinnegan, god realm wouldn't even allow Kisame to get close enough to use Samehada.
    You kinda reinforced what I was saying about Kisame. He has more chakra than Itachi and Nagato but would lose to them. And if Naruto gets ripped to shreds while he's "holding out" he's not gonna be able to recover.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SuSaNo View Post
    who knows, this will be a long war...
    I agree, this is world war and this would take many years to end.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

We've all seen the blast 4-tail Naruto did in his fight with Orochimaru. Now think of that on a larger scale over twice the size and the ability to do that virtually limitless for the Kyuubi is said to have infinite chakra, who will win now?
    If a man by the name of Minato Namikaze can get close enough to this raging beast to perform a Shiki Fuujin (which takes time) I am pretty sure seven beasts under Madara's control can coordinate their efforts to take Kyuubi and its weaker friend Hachibi down. Think seven giant beastly mouths trying to clamp at you. There is the five element five tail ,the lava release four tail, the tidal wave three tail, the fire breathing two tail, the air bullet blasting one tail... Idk what the six and seven tails do but they must be monstrous. I don't think there is that much of a difference in power between the tailed beasts that the kyuubi and hachibi can just have their way with all of them.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

If a man by the name of Minato Namikaze can get close enough to this raging beast to perform a Shiki Fuujin (which takes time) I am pretty sure seven beasts under Madara's control can coordinate their efforts to take Kyuubi and its weaker friend Hachibi down. Think seven giant beastly mouths trying to clamp at you. There is the five element five tail ,the lava release four tail, the tidal wave three tail, the fire breathing two tail, the air bullet blasting one tail... Idk what the six and seven tails do but they must be monstrous. I don't think there is that much of a difference in power between the tailed beasts that the kyuubi and hachibi can just have their way with all of them.
    Minato was very fast, plus the Shiki Fujin only requires 10 hand seals, so he could get close to the Kyuub. The Kyuubi Blast would take down atleast Bijuus 1-3 leaving four left 2 v 1
    5 tails is a dolphin horse not 5 elements
    Lava and Fire wouldn't harm the Kyuubi, and if it did the damage would be minimal and he would heal
    Hachibi is water and air wouldn't affect him that much
    Beast six and seven are a beetle and slug, the slug has some sort of slime and the beetle has wings to fly

The Hachibi and Kyuubi win.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

You kinda reinforced what I was saying about Kisame. He has more chakra than Itachi and Nagato but would lose to them. And if Naruto gets ripped to shreds while he's "holding out" he's not gonna be able to recover.
    They only win because they are superior ninja, we havent seen kisame's skills so we don't know what he is like. And Naruto don't just sit around he makes use of his chakra by using techniques only he can use such as, mass clone jutsu, multiple rasengans, and etc. He doesn't "Hold Out". He fights til his last breath.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

They only win because they are superior ninja, we havent seen kisame's skills so we don't know what he is like. And Naruto don't just sit around he makes use of his chakra by using techniques only he can use such as, mass clone jutsu, multiple rasengans, and etc. He doesn't "Hold Out". He fights til his last breath.
    Yeah exactly. That was my whole point. They are superior ninja with less chakra than Kisame. Thus proving the statement that more chakra automatically means more strength wrong.

And you're the one that said Naruto would have to hold out I was quoting you.

Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 07:57 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Minato was very fast, plus the Shiki Fujin only requires 10 hand seals, so he could get close to the Kyuub. The Kyuubi Blast would take down atleast Bijuus 1-3 leaving four left 2 v 1
    5 tails is a dolphin horse not 5 elements
    Lava and Fire wouldn't harm the Kyuubi, and if it did the damage would be minimal and he would heal
    Hachibi is water and air wouldn't affect him that much
    Beast six and seven are a beetle and slug, the slug has some sort of slime and the beetle has wings to fly

The Hachibi and Kyuubi win.
    Shiki Fuujin may only require 10 hand seals but the actually sealing process takes time. The struggle between Sarutobi/Shinigami and Orochimaru lasted a long time and all Sarutobi got was Oro's arms. And I know Sarutobi was old and tired but Oro is many many times weaker than Kyuubi. So unless Minato is like infinitely stronger than Sarutobi, I think it might have taken a while to extract the Kyuubi's soul.

I think you're underestimating the power of the other 7 bijuu but you've convinced me that Kyuubi and Hachibi would win, but barely.

Last edited by Blizzard589; 10-22-2009 at 07:56 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Old Guy

Shiki Fuujin may only require 10 hand seals but the actually sealing process takes time. The struggle between Sarutobi/Shinigami and Orochimaru lasted a long time and all Sarutobi got was Oro's arms. And I know Sarutobi was old and tired but Oro is many many times weaker than Kyuubi. So unless Minato is like infinitely stronger than Sarutobi, I think it might have taken a while to extract the Kyuubi's soul.

I think you're underestimating the power of the other 7 bijuu but you've convinced me that Kyuubi and Hachibi would win, but barely.
    Sarutobi also had a sword through his chest and that is the only time we have seen that jutsu in action so can we really say that it couldn't be done faster.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Old Guy

We are about to see what kisame can do to bad we have to wait til next week so that master kishi can collect data. It would be funny if kisame takes out killer bee when sausgays entire team couldn't. Can't wait to see some action that doesn't involve sausgay.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mbd8084 View Post
    We are about to see what kisame can do to bad we have to wait til next week so that master kishi can collect data. It would be funny if kisame takes out killer bee when sausgays entire team couldn't. Can't wait to see some action that doesn't involve sausgay.
    i know, the battle is going to be epic, almost as epic as Sasugay's failure at the summit

Page 2 of 2 « First 12