hashirama is just ba to the highest regard. :D

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Good chapters seem to be a theme lately.

Again, for the third week in a row, I give this chapter:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It appears as though the four Hokage have a great chance of arriving on the Battlefield. I cannot wait to see the look on everyone's faces ... especially Madara's. I want to see Madara's reaction to seeing Hashiarama and Minato's reaction to Obito especially. I then cannot wait to see them use their bad ass jutsu in battle !

Furthermore, it has been confirmed that the Hokage have been brought back at nearly full power ! This is going to be epic. I can only hope Tsunade survives and joins the battle.. 5 Hokages fighting together is like a dream tag team !

• Hashirama is a boss.
    • Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi.
    • Hashirama is probably the strongest Hokage.
    • Hashirama cannot be restrained by Orochimaru's EDO Tensei due to his large chakra reserves.
    • Hashirama's power was so strong.. the way it started destroying the building.. that even the third and fourth Hokage's were impressed.
    • Hashi is just an awesome character. His personality is fitting for a Hokage. He sees the bright side of everything.

• Tobirama seems to really dislike the Uchiha. Unlike Hashirama, he seems to hold a grudge against them for what they did to the village.
    • He doesn't appear to be able to break free of EDO Tensei at the moment. I wonder how he planned on breaking free of the technique. Was he going to force his way free just by using his chakra.. or was he intending on making hand seals to release himself.

• He is not the GOD of Shinobi nor the strongest..
    • He is really keen to get out on the battlefield. Hopefully Kishi will let him get out there and not seal them all.
    • It has been confirmed that Hiruzen fought a lot weaker versions of the first and second Hokage. Well, I think this chapter marks the end of the Hiruzen hype.

• He now knows that Naruto has bonded with kurama.. something I think he is proud of.
    • Minato has been a bit quiet since his revival to be honest. Maybe this means he will be more vocal later on in the manga.. which does sound plausible. I mean I think he will be talking to Obito quite a bit.. as well as Kakashi and obviously Naruto.

• Orochimaru is full of Hashirama cells so now he is alot stronger. He also has his arms back. Is this the strongest Orochimaru we have seen yet?
    • Orochimaru is pure evil. Threatening to use the Hokage to destroy the Leaf is just sadistic lol
    • I still don't understand Orochimaru's intentions. I think he is hiding something here..

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Next week - The battle I have been waiting for.. Hashi VS Madara. I can't wait ! :overjoy:
    alwaus love it when you do this

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5/5 thanks to the Senju brothers.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Next Chapter: TBB vs. Perf. Susano'o

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Yeah, that's not his PS. His PS is much bigger and looks exactly like a samurai. That's his regular Susano'o.
    It's his PS, it just hasn't materialized yet.

5/5

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mangastream save me

Academy Student naruto9tailedfox's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

am sure tobirama wil break the seal...!! he's the one who created it!! he knows how to break it!
    Then he wil kick off orochimaru!!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EPICCCCC CHAPTER!!!! FINALLY...Hashi vs Madara..... BOSS VS BOSS

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    inquisitive

Am I the only one who gave an honest and realistic 3/5 to this chapter? I get that a few things were great, like hashi's power and authority revealed, or them knowing about the war and madara, but it took 16 pages to show all that. What's really annoying though is that we were promised Hashi's answer to what is the village and shinobi and now I gotta wait another week to maybe find out? Trolling anyone? Anyways, it was ok but not what we were promised and hopefully next chapter will start to give us more actual info or action per page and per chapter. No more 1-2 real pages and the rest are fillers. This is just my honest opinion.

Yodaime Mizukage MrBarrett50cal's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can't wait to see the senju vs Uchiha battle :D

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tbh i would love to see a filler arc of senju vs uchiha. before konoha was created. growing up of madara, his brother, hashi. that would be so awesome. and tbh i dare say it, i would rather see that filler than any other arc :x

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Hashi can break the Edo at will and prolly beat Oro a** but instead hes being the epitome of the word leader, and decided to stay to help the soul of younger generation of the leaf.. its funny how sauske plan to destroy the leaf can only be accomplished now.. it looks like he would of had no chance back then.. also if everybody does join the war dont forget it destined for naruto to be the jinchuriki of the jubi.. his dream was to b the strongest of hokages and it will finally come true in front of all the hokages.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice chapter!

Hashirama is so awesome! He always sees the bright side of things and he's got an awful lot of strong chakra. And we finally get to see what really happened between Madara and Hasirama!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for the SOT6P

Shouldn't Naruto be able to sense the Hokages? Just as they are able to sense him?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked Tobirama before he was
    cool

Definately a great chapter just wanted to mention a few things.

Orochimaru is being really nice .... its kind of creeping me out.

People are all asking what Madara/Tobiramas reaction to seeing the other will be. Everyone seems to think Madara will freak out. Am I the only one who thinks Madara will be happy to get another go at Hashi? Madara even said that Hashi was the only man he ever respected, I have a feeling their relationship may be very similiar to that of Sasuke's and Naruto's.

Besides that, wished the chapter had progressed the story a little faster but ill still give it a 5/5. Only regret is that I have a feeling were going to see slow story progression over the next few chapters due to flashbacks, but at least they will be awesome flashbacks.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all, did anyone notice Hiruzen clutch his heart when Hashi back-handed everyone in the room with his chakra? Awesome. Then he also noticed when Minato sensed Kurama and Naruto working together. What a snarky grin Hiruzen has. I get the feeling Hiruzen is here strictly in the grandpa sense. He is outmatched by the 1st and 2nd but knew them well. And obviously he is Minato's elder and acknowledges his strength as a Hokage and his successor. I want to see Hiruzen's expression when he hears that Naruto is his Grandson's Mentor.
    Secondly, Hashi is just epic. No other words can properly convey. I think Hashi will also be proud that shinobi like Sasuke and Naruto exist today, and that his village has prduced and fostered so much good in the modern era.
    Also, Tobi is what I expected him to be. A Hokage that brought structure to what we know as Kanoha now. Very hard nosed and pragmatic. But he does seek balance and peace. What divides the Senju and Uchiha is bitter resentment and mistrust fueled by Madara.
    I think Hashi will Handle and or distract Madara while Minato goes to see Naruto. Then Naruto and sasuke will handle Obito and the Ten-tails. Hiruzen and Tobi may go to support the troops and provide transport services to the wounded.
    Sasuke has a chance to wipe the slate clean for his clan and rejoin the leaf. He is going to realize what is most important, and why his brother fought and died to protect it.
    I soooo hope Kurama gets his chakra back.
    Also...Suigetsu lost a lot of cool points in this one for messing his shorts when the adults were talking
    Hmmm, Orochimaru...you know he has his own thing going. Looking forward to it after this looooooong story arc comes to a conclusion. It would be nice to see him go after something else besides the village.
    What happened to Jaraiya's remains???????

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets

good not great chapter, seemed like a filler chapter but sets up great for next week can't wait and hashi is so boss it's crazy. he broke oro's edo tensei like nothing, the creator of the jutsu couldn't even do that. beware of oro he's plotting something with the whole i'm with sasuke stuff

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by beastsage9980 View Post
    First of all, did anyone notice Hiruzen clutch his heart when Hashi back-handed everyone in the room with his chakra? Awesome. Then he also noticed when Minato sensed Kurama and Naruto working together. What a snarky grin Hiruzen has. I get the feeling Hiruzen is here strictly in the grandpa sense. He is outmatched by the 1st and 2nd but knew them well. And obviously he is Minato's elder and acknowledges his strength as a Hokage and his successor. I want to see Hiruzen's expression when he hears that Naruto is his Grandson's Mentor.
    Secondly, Hashi is just epic. No other words can properly convey. I think Hashi will also be proud that shinobi like Sasuke and Naruto exist today, and that his village has prduced and fostered so much good in the modern era.
    Also, Tobi is what I expected him to be. A Hokage that brought structure to what we know as Kanoha now. Very hard nosed and pragmatic. But he does seek balance and peace. What divides the Senju and Uchiha is bitter resentment and mistrust fueled by Madara.
    I think Hashi will Handle and or distract Madara while Minato goes to see Naruto. Then Naruto and sasuke will handle Obito and the Ten-tails. Hiruzen and Tobi may go to support the troops and provide transport services to the wounded.
    Sasuke has a chance to wipe the slate clean for his clan and rejoin the leaf. He is going to realize what is most important, and why his brother fought and died to protect it.
    I soooo hope Kurama gets his chakra back.
    Also...Suigetsu lost a lot of cool points in this one for messing his shorts when the adults were talking
    Hmmm, Orochimaru...you know he has his own thing going. Looking forward to it after this looooooong story arc comes to a conclusion. It would be nice to see him go after something else besides the village.
    What happened to Jaraiya's remains???????
    And Yes, Hashi did just scoop up a biju dama with his wood dragon and hurl it back at Madara. That is Boss!!!!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lazy2Post View Post
    Definately a great chapter just wanted to mention a few things.

Orochimaru is being really nice .... its kind of creeping me out.

People are all asking what Madara/Tobiramas reaction to seeing the other will be. Everyone seems to think Madara will freak out. Am I the only one who thinks Madara will be happy to get another go at Hashi? Madara even said that Hashi was the only man he ever respected, I have a feeling their relationship may be very similiar to that of Sasuke's and Naruto's.

Besides that, wished the chapter had progressed the story a little faster but ill still give it a 5/5. Only regret is that I have a feeling were going to see slow story progression over the next few chapters due to flashbacks, but at least they will be awesome flashbacks.

I completely agree with you everyone thinks madara will be scared but he enjoyed fighting hashi all those times. He hated his ideals but he found no one to be a more fitting rival than hashi. Madara likes to fight strong people and I'm sure he'd love to fight hashi because he's the strongest person he's ever fought. It's gunna be more like "oh shit someone brought hashi back hell yes now the real fight begins let's do this"

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give up on me giving up.....!!

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Good chapters seem to be a theme lately.

Again, for the third week in a row, I give this chapter:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It appears as though the four Hokage have a great chance of arriving on the Battlefield. I cannot wait to see the look on everyone's faces ... especially Madara's. I want to see Madara's reaction to seeing Hashiarama and Minato's reaction to Obito especially. I then cannot wait to see them use their bad ass jutsu in battle !

Furthermore, it has been confirmed that the Hokage have been brought back at nearly full power ! This is going to be epic. I can only hope Tsunade survives and joins the battle.. 5 Hokages fighting together is like a dream tag team !

• Hashirama is a boss.
    • Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi.
    • Hashirama is probably the strongest Hokage.
    • Hashirama cannot be restrained by Orochimaru's EDO Tensei due to his large chakra reserves.
    • Hashirama's power was so strong.. the way it started destroying the building.. that even the third and fourth Hokage's were impressed.
    • Hashi is just an awesome character. His personality is fitting for a Hokage. He sees the bright side of everything.

• Tobirama seems to really dislike the Uchiha. Unlike Hashirama, he seems to hold a grudge against them for what they did to the village.
    • He doesn't appear to be able to break free of EDO Tensei at the moment. I wonder how he planned on breaking free of the technique. Was he going to force his way free just by using his chakra.. or was he intending on making hand seals to release himself.

• He is not the GOD of Shinobi nor the strongest..
    • He is really keen to get out on the battlefield. Hopefully Kishi will let him get out there and not seal them all.
    • It has been confirmed that Hiruzen fought a lot weaker versions of the first and second Hokage. Well, I think this chapter marks the end of the Hiruzen hype.

• He now knows that Naruto has bonded with kurama.. something I think he is proud of.
    • Minato has been a bit quiet since his revival to be honest. Maybe this means he will be more vocal later on in the manga.. which does sound plausible. I mean I think he will be talking to Obito quite a bit.. as well as Kakashi and obviously Naruto.

• Orochimaru is full of Hashirama cells so now he is alot stronger. He also has his arms back. Is this the strongest Orochimaru we have seen yet?
    • Orochimaru is pure evil. Threatening to use the Hokage to destroy the Leaf is just sadistic lol
    • I still don't understand Orochimaru's intentions. I think he is hiding something here..

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Next week - The battle I have been waiting for.. Hashi VS Madara. I can't wait ! :overjoy:
    nice thoughts but i would like to mention one thing that orochimaru doesn't have his body made up of hashi's cell, he is just in zetsu's body which is made up of hashi's cell.....

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Am I the only one who thinks Madara will be happy to get another go at Hashi?
    YES!

Madara even said that Hashi was the only man he ever respected
    no that was tobi when he was acting as madara :D

Last edited by iRefleX; 02-13-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it comes to you and me
    your second best. And in this
    business second best just
    doesn't cut it

epic chapter 5/5 hash is no doubt the shizznizzle this chapter signified why he has been called a fairytale he made some of the most powerful people quake with just a look and almost destroyed a room with a shrug

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't cut it

epic chapter 5/5 hash is no doubt the shizznizzle this chapter signified why he has been called a fairytale he made some of the most powerful people quake with just a look and almost destroyed a room with a shrug last

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't cut it

epic chapter 5/5 hash is no doubt the shizznizzle this chapter signified why he has been called a fairytale he made some of the most powerful people quake with just a look and almost destroyed a room with a shrug last week

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't cut it

epic chapter 5/5 hash is no doubt the shizznizzle this chapter signified why he has been called a fairytale he made some of the most powerful people quake with just a look and almost destroyed a room with a shrug last week ppl

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    doesn't cut it

epic chapter 5/5 hash is no doubt the shizznizzle this chapter signified why he has been called a fairytale he made some of the most powerful people quake with just a look and almost destroyed a room with a shrug last week ppl wer