View Poll Results: Rank this week's chapter

Voters
913. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    10 1.10%
  • 2

    16 1.75%
  • 3

    64 7.01%
  • 4

    183 20.04%
  • 5

    640 70.10%
Page 19 of 28 « First ... 9151617181920212223 ... Last»
Results 361 to 380 of 548
  1. #361
    Academy Student Wiseman108's Avatar
    Status
    Wiseman108 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    I think I'm starting to understand more about Hashi's cells. Remember how Naruto was able to effect the wood style with his chakra after he went into his newest form for the first time? Well it seems Hashi's sells are able to feed off of chakra and nullify it. That means most jutsu wont work on Hashi (cept Taijutsu) because he can restrict chakra at all times due to his cells. With that said I think that Hashi cells and wood style emit Natural Energy letting him use Senjutsu at any time, in other words he is constantly in Sage Mode due to his cells unique powers. That would explain his immense powers as well as confirm that he is the strongest Shinobi ever. (not counting the Sage of the Six Paths)

    - His cells absorb and restrict Chakra.
    - He emits Natural Energy.
    - He's is constantly in "Sage Mode".

    With that said he has all the qualities of the Sage of the Six paths "Body", while Madara has all the qualities of the Sage of the Six paths "Eyes".

    Since Madara now has many of the qualities of Hasirama (due to his cells), Madara is the closest anyone has become to being the next Sage of the Six Paths.

    Now lets consider for a second what combining these two traits together would create, basically we can now take a guess at how powerful the Sage of the Six Paths really was.

    Eyes - Allowed him to use all five Chakra elements, meaning he was also able to use all Kekkei Genkai, and Kekkei Tōta we currently know of. This also made him a master of all Genjutsu and Ninjutsu.

    Body - Assuming that my theory is correct about Hashirama's cells, then the Sage of the Six Paths constantly had a balance of the 3 forms of energy. He was able to absorb and restrict chakra, and was in Sage Mode constantly. This made him a master of all Taijutsu.

    In short, the Sage of the Six Paths was the true "God of all Shinobi" and becoming the next SotSP is basically the same thing as becoming a god.

    --

    Now for another theory. I believe that Oro will be the final villain of the Narutoverse as well. Currently Oro has a body composed of Hashirama cells which is far more potent than just injecting the cells into his body. If Oro manages to get the Rinnegan from Madara, Obito, or Nagato (he still has one left), then Oro will be even closer to becoming the next SotSP than Madara.

    I believe that after Madara and Obito are defeated, Naruto will become the next Hokage, Tsunade has to die for it to happen. His first duty as Hokage will probably be setteling things with Sasuke, defeating him and bringing him back to the village. Orochimaru will probably go into hiding again, secretly working on a new plan.

    Years later Oro will return with the Rinnegan and mastery over both his new eyes and his new body with the goal of becoming god. Naruto (as hokage) and Sasuke will have to work together to defeat him, since combined they also have the powers of the SotSP. Hopefully this wont lead to any "Fu-sion-ha!" moments.

    Anyway that's my theory.
     
         
    Last edited by Wiseman108; 02-14-2013 at 01:06 AM.

  2. #362
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    It crazy to me people saiding Sasuke can't hang with the 4 Hokage in the room, when he is just as powerful(not as knowledgable, because he is only 16 year old), skill, talented as Madara when he fought the first Hokage and no more than second smartest in battle ninja in Narutoverse that alive now. So keep sleeping on Sasuke Naruto Balls Boys, because all he been doing since Danzo fight, is getting his Knowlege of jutsu(Izangi & Izanmi) and of the pass great ninja up, because he can do what he did with Kakashi chidor and create way more powerful jutsu and surpass all the great's as the main villian, your saw what the first said " fight Madara will be pointless if Sasuke in up turning to the darkside"(the first can feel the young boy Sasuke power and know he not that far from being more powerful than Madara was when he fought him).

    Wait and let see what Madara think of Sasuke and he fight again, before we make our judgment on how powerful he is with EMS, because in some comer Sasuke is the chosen one. Why your think Sasuke was part of every evil top dog villian plan, Tobi Obito who been doing everything for Madara, need Sasuke for some reason and it not for taking over his body and Orochmaru & Kabuto wanted to take over his body for some reason that would make them all powerful(what is their end game), but all we know is that Sasuke is the key to jutsu not any other clan or anyone else.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 02-14-2013 at 01:09 AM.

  3. #363
    Member
    Status
    nagger97 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    82
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    one or two of them including tobirama is gonna break out of the edo tensei, and hashirama might change sasukes ways
     
         

  4. #364
    Member Bonkers's Avatar
    Status
    Bonkers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    47
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    I'm not certain that Hashirama broke from Oro's edo. Either he broke off from Oro's restraints like how Itachi broke off from Kabuto's control but can still be released from Edo Tensei or really broke off from edo like Madara. We won't probably know until the end, won't we?
     
         

  5. #365
    [Infernal Tempest] Gouryuuka's Avatar
    Status
    Gouryuuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    371
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Awesome chapter!!!!!! I honestly hope Kishimoto lets the Hokage join the battlefield and show us some of their powerful jutsu! It is a shame that Uchiha Itachi was not given a chance to unleash his full power.

    One thing that I do like is that we saw a more badass Hashirama in this chapter. Some people were starting to think the God of Shinobi was just a pushover when he yielded even to his younger brother. But now we know that when he is serious, he can bring the strongest power to the room in a matter of seconds.

    One thing that I have kind of been disliking for a little while now is how Hashiraman's DNA is being thrown around so easily. ALL of the villains in the final war have his DNA; Obito, Madara and Orochimaru. It's becoming sickening to say the very least because its being given way to easily to these guys and its also giving too much power for just the genetic material of the 1st Hokage. Now that Oro has the DNA as well, its just a bit monotonous to see such immense power being handed out.

    Other than that 5/5
     
         

  6. #366
    Senior Member Almighty Ra's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Ra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Home Of Biggie & Jay
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    It crazy to me people saiding Sasuke can't hang with the 4 Hokage in the room, when he is just as powerful(not as knowledgable, because he is only 16 year old), skill, talented as Madara when he fought the first Hokage and no more than second smartest in battle ninja in Narutoverse that alive now. So keep sleeping on Sasuke Naruto Balls Boys, because all he been doing since Danzo fight, is getting his Knowlege of jutsu(Izangi & Izanmi) and of the pass great ninja up, because he can do what he did with Kakashi chidor and create way more powerful jutsu and surpass all the great's as the main villian, your saw what the first said " fight Madara will be pointless if Sasuke in up turning to the darkside"(the first can feel the young boy Sasuke power and know he not that far from being more powerful than Madara was when he fought him).

    Wait and let see what Madara think of Sasuke and he fight again, before we make our judgment on how powerful he is with EMS, because in some comer Sasuke is the chosen one. Why your think Sasuke was part of every evil top dog villian plan, Tobi Obito who been doing everything for Madara, need Sasuke for some reason and it not for taking over his body and Orochmaru & Kabuto wanted to take over his body for some reason that would make them all powerful(what is their end game), but all we know is that Sasuke is the key to jutsu not any other clan or anyone else.
    I see your Sasuke Fan boy..lol For pete's sake the show and manga is called Naruto..Get off sasuke sack bro he's going to sit down on u...Sheesh
     
         

  7. #367
    Member SixPathsOfTobi's Avatar
    Status
    SixPathsOfTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    981
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    That wood style: Living wooden soul jutsu has something to do with zetsu, because they're conscious...
     
         

  8. #368
    Senior Member Almighty Ra's Avatar
    Status
    Almighty Ra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,959
    Location
    Home Of Biggie & Jay
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SixPathsOfTobi View Post
    That wood style: Living wooden soul jutsu has something to do with zetsu, because they're conscious...
    I agree there has to be something to that keeps them not alone alive but conscious...What the hell happened to Yamato? Nobody going to save him or is he dead and one of the white Zatsu's now?
     
         

  9. #369
    Academy Student chuckywow's Avatar
    Status
    chuckywow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    This makes Tobirama 1 - 1 Hashirama.
     
         

  10. #370
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    790
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Kishi stop teasing us with short stuff. Chap was great always love seeing hashirama senju, with 1 look he calms the room down and also lets orochimaru know that he has no control over him. I really didn't know that minato was a sensor, great that he could sense his at complete form
     
         

  11. #371
    8 Tails Jinchuriki Killer B's Avatar
    Status
    Killer B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,787
    Octopops
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Hashirama can ****ing catch Tailed Beast Bombs and throw them back.....freaking OP
     
         

  12. #372
    Member naruto sennin's Avatar
    Status
    naruto sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    626
    getting really baked.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    It was a great chapter and i can not believe Hashirama has broken out of Edo tensie.
     
         

  13. #373
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    No I am a Itachi, Nagato and Shikamaru fan(Smart Fighter) and I like Sasuke over Naruto. Sorry that I am not in love with every main character(in this case) who is a retard, born power up, who still need nine tale steroids and help or a blue print from everyone in the village or other villages to fight every opponent that he fought cape. I am not a Dragonball Goku always have a power up and win and everyone else is crap Z lover but more of a Death note and Codegessa and others(including some of the characters Kishi create, before he turn Naruto, into Ninetale Ball Y)out smart you and have ace in the hole new technique in my pocket genius main character fan and I love Naruto for the smart ninja character(that it's becoming less and less of) not the over powerful, forever chakra, have a couple of moves ninja's.

    So I am sorry for disrepecting a only love main character Naruto Cheerleading Sheep Drone Balls Boys Loser's. Kishi this is what happen when you start to get lazy and water down other character plot to hype up overrated main character, you get Naruto Nazi.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 02-15-2013 at 05:28 AM.

  14. #374
    I'm over 9000! Saiyansnake's Avatar
    Status
    Saiyansnake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,732
    Hmph
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    No I am a Itachi, Nagato and Shikamaru(Smart Fighter) and I like Sasuke over Naruto. Sorry that I am not in love with the main character who is a retard, born power up, still need nine tale steroids and help or a blue print from everyone in the village to fight every opponent that he fought. I am not a Dragonball Z lover but more of a Death note and Codegessa main character fan and I love Naruto for the smart ninja character(that it's becoming less and less of) not the over powerful, forever chakra, have a couple of moves ninja's.

    So I am sorry for disrepecting a only love main character Naruto Cheerleading Sheep Drone Balls Boy Loser. Kishi this is what happen when you start to get lazy and water down other character plot to hype up overrated main character, you get Naruto Nazi.
    So stop reading the manga and your problem will be solved.
     
         

  15. #375
    Academy Student
    Status
    thewebslinger is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dboyx2 View Post
    I'm kinda new to Narutobase and I was just wondering about something that crossed my mind: Since Oro broke the reaper seal, does that mean the ninetales will gain the other half of his chakra? (Sorry if this was discussed somewhere else.)
    You have a good point here. I think the other half went back to the nine tails that's why the hokages can sense two big chakras (1st - Madara and 2nd - Naruto and Kyuubi). I wonder if Naruto can sense the hokages too??? But can naruto distinguish them?
     
         

  16. #376
    Banned
    Status
    Anonn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,274
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    No I am a Itachi, Nagato and Shikamaru(Smart Fighter) and I like Sasuke over Naruto. Sorry that I am not in love with the main character who is a retard, born power up, still need nine tale steroids and help or a blue print from everyone in the village to fight every opponent that he fought. I am not a Dragonball Z lover but more of a Death note and Codegessa main character fan and I love Naruto for the smart ninja character(that it's becoming less and less of) not the over powerful, forever chakra, have a couple of moves ninja's.

    So I am sorry for disrepecting a only love main character Naruto Cheerleading Sheep Drone Balls Boy Loser. Kishi this is what happen when you start to get lazy and water down other character plot to hype up overrated main character, you get Naruto Nazi.
    Then don´t read it and don´t waste our time?
     
         

  17. #377
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    He meant Itachi did more for the village and had better principles than himself. He did not mean Itachi was stronger.
    Nope he was just being modest because he heard of the things Itachi had to do and give up for his village and Hashirama realize that sacrafice makes or breaks a ninja and Itachi followed through just as Modesty makes a leader :scorps: go Hashirama cure Sasuke
     
         

  18. #378
    Member Kazuya uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Kazuya uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    65
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    alright so its probably already been answered but whats up with sasuke eyes it showed just ms not the ems. was it just turning off and it just looked like the ms when it was powering down or what
     
         

  19. #379
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thewebslinger View Post
    You have a good point here. I think the other half went back to the nine tails that's why the hokages can sense two big chakras (1st - Madara and 2nd - Naruto and Kyuubi). I wonder if Naruto can sense the hokages too??? But can naruto distinguish them?
    Uh just to confirm nope Minato sealed Kurama chakra in himself but it would be beast if he released it back to Naruto/Kurama
     
         

  20. #380
    Becoming More Son Ryuto Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Son Ryuto Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,649
    Location
    Looking at the Earth Die
    As You Watch the World Die You
    live your life, but did you
    forget if the World dies you
    DIE
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuya uchiha View Post
    alright so its probably already been answered but whats up with sasuke eyes it showed just ms not the ems. was it just turning off and it just looked like the ms when it was powering down or what
    Yeah man I believe that ya boy Sasuke has the ability to power down or up at will considering he never has to leave EMS since he is the one who will never see darkness again :scorps:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •