View Poll Results: Rank this week's chapter

Voters
913. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    10 1.10%
  • 2

    16 1.75%
  • 3

    64 7.01%
  • 4

    183 20.04%
  • 5

    640 70.10%
Page 20 of 22 « First ... 1016171819202122 Last»
Results 476 to 500 of 548
  1. #476
    Academy Student Hiruzen Is Awesome's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Is Awesome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Durante View Post
    Gosh, give me a break, can you atleast point out where does any post of yours make atleast any sense?



    This your defense, all you did was trashtalked of your obsessed fanboyism and my supposed illogical post, never mind the fact that you didin't even write one single clean argument..



    It's the dillusional mentality of yours that is insulting you, not me. Though, I wish, you of all people, wouldn't repeat the same blabbering on every post, you don't even know my opinion on this matter, your wacked, totally. Prejudiced assumptions.


    On topic: Hiruzen is too old to be on par with any of the kages, his speed doesn't even come to be comparable to Minato's who claimed by Jiraiya is was one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived (and was also believed to be one of the strongest shinobi that ever existed, (His abilities were so far advanced that even the Fourth Raikage thought that no one would be able to surpass him.),

    And well of the third hokage, in the konoha invasion arc he barely held off the first and two hokages, summoning Enma afterwards, if not for the dead demon seal which he also learned from Minato, I can imagine he would have been in trouble.

    So no, there is no fanboyism here that you so boldly claim, perhaps only on your part. I'm giving up on arguing with you either way, cause you can just say well, he was a god of shinobi in his prime, well ye, maybe ur right, except the part that we have yet to see that in the manga or wherever, and there is no point in putting one higher above the higher, since one hasn't ever reached his prime, while the other is too old, making all of this urs frustrated tittle-tattle meaningless.
    Well this response was alot better than your first I give you that. Anyhow time for the facts 1st of all the dead summoning seal is not a seal that minato invented. Actually, its a seal that the uzumaki clan developed and it just so happens that minato was the first to use it since kushinas family members are uzamaki. Minato never taught hiruzen that move actually hiruzen copied that move or learned it else where in his vast lifetime that he lived and reigned as hokage. And yes Jiraiya praised him as being a gifted and talented shinobi but to say what you have said means minato is more gifted and talented than Hashirama.

    I like minato but just remember he was a replacement hokage since orochimaru had evil ways. Hiruzen more than likely knew that technique and hiruzen trained directly under the 1st and 2nd hokages. Minato was a great hokage no doubt but in no way will I entertain the notion that he is better than the 3 hokages that came before him.


    I am sorry everyone for wasting your time on a thread that is really about the chapter discussion not a character war.
     
         
    Last edited by Hiruzen Is Awesome; 02-16-2013 at 06:54 PM.

  2. #477
    Member 2Lazy2Post's Avatar
    Status
    2Lazy2Post is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably in the Attack on Titan Forum
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked Tobirama before he was
    cool
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Can you guys take your argument to some other thread so those who actually want to discuss the manga chapter and not participate in a flame war don't have to deal with it.
     
         

  3. #478
    Academy Student Hiruzen Is Awesome's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Is Awesome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Well like I said I am sorry 2lazy and frankly I saw this coming. Whatever though the next chapter is going to be more much needed story then after this month things will pick up again and the hokages will head to war after the next two chapters.

    What I want to see is what exactly happened to the 5 kage and I really want hashirama to heal them with his amazing medical nijitsu. I think he will will create multiple clones or has already done that and nobody was aware of this lol. I also want to see captain yamato and anko and kabuto remember them. The 1st hokage power is so crazy I have a feeling yamato is in for a huge power up.
     
         
    Last edited by Hiruzen Is Awesome; 02-16-2013 at 07:24 PM.

  4. #479
    Member 2Lazy2Post's Avatar
    Status
    2Lazy2Post is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably in the Attack on Titan Forum
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liked Tobirama before he was
    cool
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Was hashiramas healing ability an actual medical ninjutsu or just an innate ability due to his senju lineage?
     
         

  5. #480
    Academy Student Hiruzen Is Awesome's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Is Awesome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Lazy2Post View Post
    Was hashiramas healing ability an actual medical ninjutsu or just an innate ability due to his senju lineage?
    Madara has commented saying hashirama was able to use use healing jutsu without even forming seals so I think its innate.
     
         

  6. #481
    Academy Student
    Status
    BigJollyGiant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    This is my current prediction of how the manga will play out:

    When Minato is questioned, he will reveal the truth about the 9 tails attack on the village that signaled the extermination of the Uchiha clan. Tobi told Sasuke that this just a natural disaster, but really it was him and was his only lie about Itachi's story. This will be the final piece in the story convincing Sasuke not to destroy Konoha, but turn his anger toward Madara and Obito... the ones who ultimately caused the destruction of the Uchiha clan.

    Meanwhile, the Juubi goes wild and enters its final form after the alliance severs Madara and Obito's link. Naruto and Bee separate the Juubi from the alliance to isolate its destruction. Sasuke, Orochimaro, and the 4 Hokage enter the battlefield and it takes all of them to finally destroy Madara, but it will be Sasuke who ultimately brings him down. Kakashi and Obito have a final battle revealing the full story about Rin's death. The two take each other out, but Obito goes out Rinne Tensei style reviving somebody... probably Rin.

    Orochimaru goes with the Hokage to try and take control of the Juubi, but Minato stops them proclaiming that his son can handle this. Minato has yet another father and son moment with Naruto giving him the other half of the Kyuubi chakra for the final power-up.

    After Sasuke's revenge on the last two Uchiha, he resolves to wipe the final tarnished memory of the Uchiha clan from the face of the earth -- the 9 tails. This forces a final fight between Sasuke and Naruto in all its epic awesomeness. It doesn't happen right after the battle because Sasuke was injured pretty badly in his fight and needs time to heal. When the fight happens both of them ultimately die as Naruto predicted earlier, but they become friends again as they die.

    We'll see how little of it comes true...
     
         

  7. #482
    Senior Member HokageKid's Avatar
    Status
    HokageKid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    KVVEE7G
    Posts
    2,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Disappointed me, didn't really learn anything new.
     
         

  8. #483
    Academy Student uchiha bin uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha bin uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am what I am
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    I am not so sure that Minato was the first to use the RDS. The reason I say that is because the 1st and the 2nd were sealed inside him as well...
     
         

  9. #484
    Academy Student
    Status
    Kaulia23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha bin uzumaki View Post
    I am not so sure that Minato was the first to use the RDS. The reason I say that is because the 1st and the 2nd were sealed inside him as well...
    They were in there because the third sealed them in their when Oro attacked the leaf. Come On man
     
         

  10. #485
    Academy Student xenoman1127's Avatar
    Status
    xenoman1127 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Where you least expect me to be.
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Can't wait for next episode!!! I am so pumped!!!
     
         

  11. #486
    Member Yin Susanoo's Avatar
    Status
    Yin Susanoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobago
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life is an illusion and so is
    Death.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    This chapter was a 3/5 for me. So if orochimaru has senju dna that means he no longer needs Sasuke's body http://narutobase.net/forums/images/...s/confused.gif
     
         

  12. #487
    Member lion fang master's Avatar
    Status
    lion fang master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    I'm really excited for the next chap cos we finally will get what really happened in the battle btw hashi and madara. Madara hasn't really said anything about the battle btw himself and hashirama beside everyone thought he was died and he stole the 1st hokage's DNA, this time it will be coming from the horses mouth. About this present chap if tobimara created edo tensei so why doesn't he know about the seal jutsu that breaks the hold that the caster has on the summoned ninja and the first hokage cell has nothing to with bcos kabuto was equally has strong till itachi trapped him in his izanami genjutsu, orochimaru might have have zetsu clone but i think kishi wants to drag this part as long as he wants.
     
         
    Last edited by lion fang master; 02-17-2013 at 01:45 AM.

  13. #488
    Academy Student SRH1092213111's Avatar
    Status
    SRH1092213111 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Gusher, Utah. United States of America
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    I really liked this chapter a lot! The 1st is not quite finished showing us what he is and what he can do. The 2nd has his reasons to act like he does and I don't blame him. 3rd just wants to fix things. Good leadership. But the questions that gets me about the 4th is; What of the other half of the Kyuubi that was sealed within him "Forever"? Now that he and the other Hokage have been freed, will the chakra go straight to Kurama or will Minato give Naruto and him the rest? That would make Narukuma super strong. I'm curious to this... Or maybe it just disappeared completely. I doubt that... That's a lot of chakra to lose.
     
         

  14. #489
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Crearts View Post
    I think I found a very important hole about edo-tensei, the seal of shikifuujin, and the "revived" hokages:

    -Edo-tensei is supposed to "revive" the "dead", not the "sealed".

    -Shikifuujin seal is supposed to seal not kill, which means that the Third and the Fourth shouldn't be dead but sealed. The only dead ones should be the 1st and 2nd because they were sealed as edos.
    -Releasing the shikifuujin seal should release all 4 hokages as follow:
    -1st and 2nd as edos
    -3rd and 4th as normal people, not edos.

    But in chapters 618, 619 and 620 we clearly see all 4 hokages as edos which means there is a big mistake or a big explanation to be made.

    I'm sure Kishi can solve this!!!
    It seals their souls... Not their bodies.

    Their bodies no longer exist. They are decayed. Hiruzen probably bone, Minato probably dust. Where is their soul going to inhabit? It's really not a plothole. It seal's souls at the cost of life. It's not complicated. I mean Hiruzen's body didn't go into the Death God. Just his soul...
     
         

  15. #490
    Member lucky3able's Avatar
    Status
    lucky3able is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruzen Is Awesome View Post
    Well this response was alot better than your first I give you that. Anyhow time for the facts 1st of all the dead summoning seal is not a seal that minato invented. Actually, its a seal that the uzumaki clan developed and it just so happens that minato was the first to use it since kushinas family members are uzamaki. Minato never taught hiruzen that move actually hiruzen copied that move or learned it else where in his vast lifetime that he lived and reigned as hokage. And yes Jiraiya praised him as being a gifted and talented shinobi but to say what you have said means minato is more gifted and talented than Hashirama.

    I like minato but just remember he was a replacement hokage since orochimaru had evil ways. Hiruzen more than likely knew that technique and hiruzen trained directly under the 1st and 2nd hokages. Minato was a great hokage no doubt but in no way will I entertain the notion that he is better than the 3 hokages that came before him.


    I am sorry everyone for wasting your time on a thread that is really about the chapter discussion not a character war.
    Dude seriously just say it"I am a hiruzen fanboy"its not that hard to say.before hiruzen used the reaper death seal he said"this is the fourth's jutsu" which means the minato was the only one in the village who knew that jutsu and which means hiruzen learnt or copied it from minato and not somewhere else.kushina was brought to konoha because of the war going on in her village and no one knew anything about the uzumaki clan,orochimaru had to read about them in books that's to show hw rare their techniques are.minato was Previlaiged to be married to an uzumaki and that's how he learnt it and hiruzen must have seen how awesome that jutsu is and learnt it from him too after all jiraiya learnt rasengan from minato aswell so its not the first time of him teaching rare jutsus to his elders,he was a child of prophecy after all
     
         

  16. #491
    angel dream dark dreams's Avatar
    Status
    dark dreams is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    always in dreams
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    what were those dreams I used
    to envision in past.you
    replaced all of them
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    mmm nice i guess but i would rather want to see naruto and sasuke now
     
         

  17. #492
    Academy Student 191john191's Avatar
    Status
    191john191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    How did Hashirama break edo>.
     
         

  18. #493
    Angel TheRedHotHabanero's Avatar
    Status
    TheRedHotHabanero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOTR marathon? Yes.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    As long as I've been waiting for this epic fight flashback, I hope its quick and sweet. I really want to get down to business with Sauskes resolve and reaction to naruto being the son of 4th hokage. Not to mention seeing everyone peace out to the battlefield. Its gonna be total epicness. Wednesday needs to come faster :crazy:
     
         

  19. #494
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,893
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    The Kages are gonna hit the battlefield!!!
     
         

  20. #495
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lcolells51 View Post
    I am kinda just a reader, and like the world of Naruto. But I am not up to date on everyone's powers and stuff, so sorry if I ask stupid questions or make reference or other errors. I merely just read cause it's cool.

    1.I am confused why Harashima is able to break free of the edo tensei, but Tobirama who is the creator can't? I feel like these chapters are to give the readers more into the lives of the 1 and 2 Hokage. We don't know much about them except that Harshima was the most powerful shinobi second maybe only to Madara?

    We are seeing how Tobirama was more of the war Hokage, kind of like the current Raikage. Harshima is shown to be this super loving, caring trying to find peace before war Hokage, something that all of the sensei's have been trying to teach their pupils. If Madara was able to break free, why can't Tobirama?

    2. Another thing, (I am not sure if somewhere it is mentioned) but the Third Hokage (or maybe someone else I am not sure) stated that once the soul is sealed into the Reaper Seal it can't come back. How are they back? And we are kind of seeing how strong each Hokage is, since that's what Oro and all the readers want to see. But perhaps, Minato is being quite, because since he was taught all the sealing jutsu's of the Uzimaki's he is coming up with a plan? Or he wants to know what the 1 and 2 are talking about. Perhaps he was sort of left in the dark because of his age, even for being a Hokage, the Second Mizukage stated that there was a lot of secrets between the mizukage's techniques in the Mist village.

    3. I mean, could we say that perhaps the Third Hokage is the weakest of them all?
    Granted we have only seen Minato's (the fourth) speed and skill with rasengan, space time, and seals, but maybe he is better than the writer has let on? If Harashima can break free, perhaps he is also secretly trying to break everyone else free?

    4. Is this edo tensei the same as Kabuto's where even though Kabuto lost control of Zabuza and Itachi, he could still "see" what they were doing? If Madara is back, and at full strength, and Senju is at full strength, after the story time for Sasuke, hopefully Harashima can come to the rescue of the Kages!

    I'd also like to see the strength of Tobirama, seeing as all we know is he was crazy good with water techniques (as seen in a weakened form in the origional resurrection during the Destruction of the Leaf), and didn't he control that lightning lightsaber sword? I'd like to see Hiruzen talk, or show some power.

    5. Didn't Oro even hint to letting the Kage's fight on the good side, (as well as threatening to destroy the leaf)? Do you think there is a chance to see Jiraya? I understand you need DNA, but are we really assuming the sneaky snake Orochimaru never got any? Do you think there will be one final every rival takes each other on? Like Harshima vs Madara, Minato vs (Obito?) or Hiruzen vs Orochimaru, Sasuke vs Naruto and Sakura, and someone versus Kabuto? Is anyone sure of who to be more worried about? Orochimaru with Senju-cells, and his arms back, a full power Madara? or a Kabuto? or seems to have some sort of back up every time?

    6. Are we getting towards the end of Naruto all together? With the older generation of the Ino, Shika, Cho, Neji, Anko, Yamato, I feel like the series is ending
    I am sorry I rambled on I just have a lot of questions and the World of Ninja is very interesting to me.
    ok i numbered your questions to give my oppions on each of them and maybe offer you some awnsers :D
    1. Tobi can and was going to break the edo ... but hashi and oro had to stop him from doing so after he found out madara was alive again ... reason for hashi doing this was to try and talk no jutsu sasuke into the good side again or hashi knew sasuke would just become another madara and prolly even more powerful.
    2. Yes the 3rd stated that however the uzumaki scroll gave the reverse of the spell " every jutsu has a weakness" as stated by itachi lol So the uzumaki clan was insane in terms or sealing powers and just a clan i'd like kishi to give a little more light on they had a shit ton of masks on the wall and only one was the reaper death seal lol PLUS minato learned the flying thunder god tech from the uzumaki clan as well this clan has some incredible jutsus and scary secrets even more so then the uchiha but noone ever really touched on the background of them . So it's possible to reverse the tech afterall, and with minato he's being quite simply because noones asking him anything and he dosen't wanna be rude and piss hashi or his elders off when sasuke's line of questioning goes to him he will talk lol.
    3. I think people are getting confused each hokage was the boss of his or her time ... Like the 1st was the god of shinobi in his era then his little bro after hasi died then the thrid and then minato it's kinda a recurring theme that each generation surpasses the one before it so does the sucession of hokage however since Hashi is pure blood senju and closest realtion to the son of the SO6P he is viewed as the all time most powerful hokage and he is responsible for building the leaf. Anyways he's a legend the only one madara gets a boner for ... but this is where naruto will surpass him and fall in line with the 6th hokage and continue the sucession of hokage. The third held his own against oro and a semi powered 1st/2nd plus tought oro everything he knows about jutsus and was J-man's teacher as well so i mean alot goes to show you that he is responsible for the 3 sannins of the series. to wrap this up i'll just say each was the best of the best of his or her time. They ****ed it up with tusnade being the 5th cause she is weak as shit lol but thats why noone will cry except hashi to see her die off the show so naruto can carry the flag and plant it on the jubii's ass :D
    4. NO oro's technique is even more masterful the kabuto's since he has the 1st's DNA to help him power and control them and yes the kages are allowed to go and fight after they awnser all of sasuke's bullshit questions. He will let them fight AFTER the awnser all of these dumb ****ing questions lol it's like OSAMA asking bush what is new york ? and what are people? what a stupid question if your hell bent on destroying a entire village you should already know what the hell the awnsers are if not then why are you hating the shit in the first place lol. If you hate something it's implied you already know something about it ? if you Don't know what it is you cannot hate it too me it's simple logic making that a troll by kishi to burn pages up on something totally retarded
    5. I think hashi will fight madara and this time will lose to open the way for sasuke to fight madara and win ... to show Sasuke's growth and progression with the uchiha clan ... Just like his brother always wanted... Naruto will have to stop Obito to show he has surpassed his Father and taken over where his dad couldn't... stupid shit like that Modern Charactors have to surpass there elder's so Naruto>Minato Sasuke > Madara Sakra>tsunade so on and so forth and since Naruto is the main in the series there will be a final fight between Sasuke and Naruto where they fight as friends and equals and he will beat Sasuke showing that naruto has surpassed the 1st and 2nd as well... something to that effect anyways

    6. NO idea lol the manga will end when kishi wants it too it seems like it's all wraping up but you can carry it on with oro being the next threat and all of this good guy shit to sasuke was all apart of his evil master plan ... but kishi could just say **** it and end it with oro returning to the leaf as a professor or something ... it can really go both ways and noone knows when it will end apart from kishi himself so noone knows
     
         
    Last edited by BigBen; 02-17-2013 at 03:20 PM.

  21. #496
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    ok ... i give this chapter a 4 just because of the senju brothers lol

    I liked the big bro/lil bro part where tobi was gonna go ape shit crazy and hashi is like don't even start that shit with me or i'll tool your ass just like mom and dad did when you were a baby HAHA classic moment there all from a stare !
    I don't like Sasuke's bullshit questions ... and i felt like we never got an awnser to those questions ... like What is the village ... ummm it's a village it's made up of houses and shit people live in it and we made it to protect these people from times of warfare and troubles ... like wtf is so profound to that ? and shinobi... umm to protect the citizens of the village and refer to why we made the damn village ... bullshit stupid question ... seriously he has the ones who know everything there and instead of asking something like What happend the night the fox attacked ? or why does the village hate the uchiha or get some real insight to problems he knows the village has he asks these dumb ass questions if i were hashi i'd let tobi take a round out of him and then say don't waste my time with stupid shit when theres a war going on lol
    Anyways i didn't give it a 5 cause were being trolled by kishi who at least saved it from a 3 by giving us a madara hashi flashback :D
     
         

  22. #497
    Hokage Izanagi BigBen's Avatar
    Status
    BigBen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Saiya-Jin Prince View Post
    The Kages are gonna hit the battlefield!!!
    That is simply amazing btw i LOL'd so hard
     
         

  23. #498
    Academy Student Hiruzen Is Awesome's Avatar
    Status
    Hiruzen Is Awesome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lucky3able View Post
    Dude seriously just say it"I am a hiruzen fanboy"its not that hard to say.before hiruzen used the reaper death seal he said"this is the fourth's jutsu" which means the minato was the only one in the village who knew that jutsu and which means hiruzen learnt or copied it from minato and not somewhere else.kushina was brought to konoha because of the war going on in her village and no one knew anything about the uzumaki clan,orochimaru had to read about them in books that's to show hw rare their techniques are.minato was Previlaiged to be married to an uzumaki and that's how he learnt it and hiruzen must have seen how awesome that jutsu is and learnt it from him too after all jiraiya learnt rasengan from minato aswell so its not the first time of him teaching rare jutsus to his elders,he was a child of prophecy after all
    Here we go again I am not going to go into a war of name calling and off topic character debates fine then I will say it I am a hiruzen fan boy xDD. Seriously, though here are the facts, Hiruzen is my favorite hokage but I am not a fanboy as a matter of fact I like and respect all 4 of the risen hokages. I think you should read BigBens post and my other post so you and all the other Minato lovers out there will learn that Minato did not create the reaper seal but he was the first shown to use it. Minato is not a uzamaki and it is proven fact that seal is a uzamaki clan technique. He was married to kushina uzamaki, meaning kushina and or the elders showed him that technique from "her" clan.

    And to the others please stop bashing the 3rd hokage just to boost your favorites....If it goes by order then Minato happens to be the least of the hokages but they are all insanely strong the fact that Hiruzen is in the middle means he is anything but least. Stop saying the age argument if anything his age and experience plus his ET unlimited chakra makes him a monster now...leave it alone already I understand we all root for our favorites but the facts are the facts. And Naruto is the child of prophesy not minato.

    I am new here and I am a big admirer of all you guys and I really am not some disgruntled fanboy looking for attention. I am not angry with anyone here I am sorry if anybody was offended or got the wrong Idea.
     
         
    Last edited by Hiruzen Is Awesome; 02-17-2013 at 04:18 PM.

  24. #499
    Academy Student uchiha bin uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha bin uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am what I am
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaulia23 View Post
    They were in there because the third sealed them in their when Oro attacked the leaf. Come On man
    Totally forgot! Thanks!
     
         

  25. #500
    Member
    Status
    gotacigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    ok i numbered your questions to give my oppions on each of them and maybe offer you some awnsers :D
    1. Tobi can and was going to break the edo ... but hashi and oro had to stop him from doing so after he found out madara was alive again ... reason for hashi doing this was to try and talk no jutsu sasuke into the good side again or hashi knew sasuke would just become another madara and prolly even more powerful.
    2. Yes the 3rd stated that however the uzumaki scroll gave the reverse of the spell " every jutsu has a weakness" as stated by itachi lol So the uzumaki clan was insane in terms or sealing powers and just a clan i'd like kishi to give a little more light on they had a shit ton of masks on the wall and only one was the reaper death seal lol PLUS minato learned the flying thunder god tech from the uzumaki clan as well this clan has some incredible jutsus and scary secrets even more so then the uchiha but noone ever really touched on the background of them . So it's possible to reverse the tech afterall, and with minato he's being quite simply because noones asking him anything and he dosen't wanna be rude and piss hashi or his elders off when sasuke's line of questioning goes to him he will talk lol.
    3. I think people are getting confused each hokage was the boss of his or her time ... Like the 1st was the god of shinobi in his era then his little bro after hasi died then the thrid and then minato it's kinda a recurring theme that each generation surpasses the one before it so does the sucession of hokage however since Hashi is pure blood senju and closest realtion to the son of the SO6P he is viewed as the all time most powerful hokage and he is responsible for building the leaf. Anyways he's a legend the only one madara gets a boner for ... but this is where naruto will surpass him and fall in line with the 6th hokage and continue the sucession of hokage. The third held his own against oro and a semi powered 1st/2nd plus tought oro everything he knows about jutsus and was J-man's teacher as well so i mean alot goes to show you that he is responsible for the 3 sannins of the series. to wrap this up i'll just say each was the best of the best of his or her time. They ****ed it up with tusnade being the 5th cause she is weak as shit lol but thats why noone will cry except hashi to see her die off the show so naruto can carry the flag and plant it on the jubii's ass :D
    4. NO oro's technique is even more masterful the kabuto's since he has the 1st's DNA to help him power and control them and yes the kages are allowed to go and fight after they awnser all of sasuke's bullshit questions. He will let them fight AFTER the awnser all of these dumb ****ing questions lol it's like OSAMA asking bush what is new york ? and what are people? what a stupid question if your hell bent on destroying a entire village you should already know what the hell the awnsers are if not then why are you hating the shit in the first place lol. If you hate something it's implied you already know something about it ? if you Don't know what it is you cannot hate it too me it's simple logic making that a troll by kishi to burn pages up on something totally retarded
    5. I think hashi will fight madara and this time will lose to open the way for sasuke to fight madara and win ... to show Sasuke's growth and progression with the uchiha clan ... Just like his brother always wanted... Naruto will have to stop Obito to show he has surpassed his Father and taken over where his dad couldn't... stupid shit like that Modern Charactors have to surpass there elder's so Naruto>Minato Sasuke > Madara Sakra>tsunade so on and so forth and since Naruto is the main in the series there will be a final fight between Sasuke and Naruto where they fight as friends and equals and he will beat Sasuke showing that naruto has surpassed the 1st and 2nd as well... something to that effect anyways

    6. NO idea lol the manga will end when kishi wants it too it seems like it's all wraping up but you can carry it on with oro being the next threat and all of this good guy shit to sasuke was all apart of his evil master plan ... but kishi could just say **** it and end it with oro returning to the leaf as a professor or something ... it can really go both ways and noone knows when it will end apart from kishi himself so noone knows
    Hashirama didnt break the seal. He is just so strong, that Orochimaru couldnt limit his moves!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •