183 20.04%

640 70.10%
Page 22 of 22 « First ... 121819202122
    ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 620 Discussion and 621 Predictions

Unsatisfied fans just looking for unreasonable faults. Edo tensei is about summoning the soul of a person into another body. The hokages have their soul inside d death god and not inside their bodies, whether dead or alive but the soul has no body. Summoning that soul inside a living body isnt a hole. Thats what edo tensei is about.

ALL HAIL FIRELORD ZUKO BISHOPALONE's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

huh, I wanted to reply to a certain post. dunno how to?

Status
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOPALONE View Post
    huh, I wanted to reply to a certain post. dunno how to?
    click 'reply with quote'

and I'd ease up on the multi posting they get maaaaad about that round here

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Unless I am mistaken wasn''t madara slashed by rasen shuriken in the last three episode? They must have sealed him by now

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

anyoen think we can see naruto and minato together in chapter 621 or 622?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudfx View Post
    All right lets start with this was a 5:5

Will start with orochimaru cause he is my favorite villain second madara

Orochimaru: he has completely shown us and first hokage kami haha that he is a strong Shinobi Even stronger cause he has his arms but Hashiramas cells *i know that was confirmed or theorized* anyways he restrained tobirama for NOW!, Oro does sound like he will also release them soon after, and if orochimaru joins along which I hope.

Side note: recent interview kishi said there's a lot of peeps that will be returning could "jiraiya"be a last one ?! Or sage but that one is far fetched but I hope jiraiya and orochimaru and if Tsunade survives then we got a Saninn Reunion haha *Hopefullya dream for now haha*

Hashirama: He is definetly one to not to **** with, I understand he shook the room and his chakra was just woah, but he still was him cool about it, but when he serious i get chills haha ,
    Finally madara vs Hashirama the Hashirama story and whole fight!
    Looks sick already, he also praised orochimaru , and I think Hashirama opinion blows everyone's else's when he praises someone for being impressed by Oro Shinobi skills , but even then he just laughed at broke free right there without doing the release weird haha .

Tobirama: kishi sure does love his influences cause this is something out of dragonball z , tobirama being vegeta and his attitude and mind set , now I know he released chakra also when he got mad as @#!*% for that second Bi-Polar physcho haha Jk love the second , so yeah he gave me the vegeta vibe an hashi being goku obviously ;D haha there saiyan strength and pressure of chakra is massive! Haha
    So tobirama , yeah he is hating on that Uchiha clan everything about them disgusts him haha ,
    But I can understand , he only wants what's best for the people an his village and brother well there dead but still , and Uchiha being nothing of blood and almost destroying the village and killing his older brother almost betraying them , and he is even more convinced with him finding out they'd sooner or later will try to take over so he knows just strong feelings big ol softy I bet haha

Hiruzen: My man , I hope he shines even if he isn't the strongest , I want him to show things never before with his zombified unlimited chakra self, he is eager, he just pretty said **** this @#!*% lets go and fight now ,, don't worry hiruzen you will get your chance soon!
    He was in a dull moment are he said Hashirama the same as always I like the idea knowing hiruzen knew them both and was trained by them :3

Minato: he is one proud daddy that's for sure :D, now once he joins with naruto they will be unstoppable haha again i hope, both him and hiruzen were surprised at the chakra pressure and nervous was all with there lil sweat haha.

All in all I hope Sasuke gets his answers
    And he will i don't know Sasuke is don't know how to decide haha
    Love the finger tap when tobirama barely lifted it awesome !

I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T SENSE THE JUUBI ???
    Read the manga, the juubi doesn't run on chakra, it uses pure natural energy.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by galacoerror View Post
    Tobirama is so bitter about the Uchiha's. He's the equivalent of being the Madara on their clan. Looks like someone is adopted. He can't even use Mokuton and stuff .
    What!? Are you serious? No one can use mokuton except Hashirama and people who have his cells.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Hmph

Quote Originally Posted by Obeng View Post
    Unless I am mistaken wasn''t madara slashed by rasen shuriken in the last three episode? They must have sealed him by now
    Nah, he re-formed. You can see him standing in one piece *No pun intended * in the first panel in the pic below.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Ryuto Uzumaki View Post
    Nice pretty badass
    That's not badass...that ****ing shit :s

why is it that 90% of the predictions i see are so stupid?

Status
    Dec 2010
    Hmph

Quote Originally Posted by Son Ryuto Uzumaki View Post
    Yo its funny you say this. Question did orochimaru get his arms back when the 3rd hokage died? I was just wondering and also so its called the Death Demon Seal. your done :scorps:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/504/6
    I agree, it's like a double seal effect.

Status
    Dec 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    Good chapters seem to be a theme lately.

Again, for the third week in a row, I give this chapter:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It appears as though the four Hokage have a great chance of arriving on the Battlefield. I cannot wait to see the look on everyone's faces ... especially Madara's. I want to see Madara's reaction to seeing Hashiarama and Minato's reaction to Obito especially. I then cannot wait to see them use their bad ass jutsu in battle !

Furthermore, it has been confirmed that the Hokage have been brought back at nearly full power ! This is going to be epic. I can only hope Tsunade survives and joins the battle.. 5 Hokages fighting together is like a dream tag team !

• Hashirama is a boss.
    • Hashirama is the GOD of Shinobi.
    • Hashirama is probably the strongest Hokage.
    • Hashirama cannot be restrained by Orochimaru's EDO Tensei due to his large chakra reserves.
    • Hashirama's power was so strong.. the way it started destroying the building.. that even the third and fourth Hokage's were impressed.
    • Hashi is just an awesome character. His personality is fitting for a Hokage. He sees the bright side of everything.

• Tobirama seems to really dislike the Uchiha. Unlike Hashirama, he seems to hold a grudge against them for what they did to the village.
    • He doesn't appear to be able to break free of EDO Tensei at the moment. I wonder how he planned on breaking free of the technique. Was he going to force his way free just by using his chakra.. or was he intending on making hand seals to release himself.

• He is not the GOD of Shinobi nor the strongest..
    • He is really keen to get out on the battlefield. Hopefully Kishi will let him get out there and not seal them all.
    • It has been confirmed that Hiruzen fought a lot weaker versions of the first and second Hokage. Well, I think this chapter marks the end of the Hiruzen hype.

• He now knows that Naruto has bonded with kurama.. something I think he is proud of.
    • Minato has been a bit quiet since his revival to be honest. Maybe this means he will be more vocal later on in the manga.. which does sound plausible. I mean I think he will be talking to Obito quite a bit.. as well as Kakashi and obviously Naruto.

• Orochimaru is full of Hashirama cells so now he is alot stronger. He also has his arms back. Is this the strongest Orochimaru we have seen yet?
    • Orochimaru is pure evil. Threatening to use the Hokage to destroy the Leaf is just sadistic lol
    • I still don't understand Orochimaru's intentions. I think he is hiding something here..

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Next week - The battle I have been waiting for.. Hashi VS Madara. I can't wait ! :overjoy:
    Great points, good thoughts. I doubt they'd leave this sceane any time soon.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Biju Dama

Quote Originally Posted by Uziha Uchimaki View Post
    Lmfao @ the ending. Would have never seen that coming. Everything before that had me captivated. . Naruto x Tekken would be dope though.
    but cool i liked more how the 2nd revive the sons of rikuddo sennin

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Naruto, One Piece, Champions League; tomorrow will not be kind to my homework

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Is the ten tails running on the chakra's of the tailed beasts? If so, does it have unlimited 9 tails (thanks to the gold and silver bros) but what about the 8 tails chakra? didn't he only get a tail of it? Or does the 10 tails not run on chakra per say, like how the tailed beasts are energy and nature? Sorry this isn't like a chapter review question, just wondering.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by lcolells51 View Post
    Is the ten tails running on the chakra's of the tailed beasts? If so, does it have unlimited 9 tails (thanks to the gold and silver bros) but what about the 8 tails chakra? didn't he only get a tail of it? Or does the 10 tails not run on chakra per say, like how the tailed beasts are energy and nature? Sorry this isn't like a chapter review question, just wondering.
    Yes, the vessel of the 10 tails is the Gedo Mazo statue in which, it already had 7 tailed beasts sealed inside prior before recieving the tail of the Hachibi and the Kin and Gin Brothers. I won't say that it's unlimited yet but its not identifiable as chakra. You see the moment when the 10 tails finished transforming, the sensor division stated that the juubi was related to a whole another planet, refrencing the Sage of Six Paths "Creation of All Things Technique". Its basically considered a monster who basically has the nature of another planet.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Its the first time I'm feeling that the manga is needing more villians now.....madara & tobi look very weak against the current team...unless oruchimaru ends edo tensei, & joins madara+tobi, but hashi & minato can get out of edo before that....so it ends up as sasuke vs oruchimaru, naruto vs 10-tails, hashi vs madara, & minato vs tobi.......seems legit....
    The reason why I chose hashi & minato among the 4 hokages, is because of their high spiritual chakra(hashi, no need to justify,& minato, he has kyubi's spiritual chakra), ie I think its the spiritual chakra that can get oneself out from edo...

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

its an interesting episode....since the 1st,2nd,3rd, and 4th hokage are in the battle can't wait to see the look on madara's face wen he ,eets hashirama and when obito meet minato....just can't wait till that time

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

621 is out ...
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c621/
    madara vs hash ...

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

We got to learn about hashi and Madara finally a little bit

Academy Student Hiruzen Is Awesome's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I told you madara will not be worried neither will tobi. They will use ET of their own and madara will summon his own brother and other uchiha maybe who were loyal to him. And obito will summon shuisi uchiha since he knew about danzos eye and who it belonged to. He will probably summon danzo as well. Plus knowing madara was made more powerful that he originally was that will give them a run. Mangas always make the villains more powerful than the heroes. I am still terribly disappointed in the chapter. I miss the older more battle intense way they used to show battles. The anime and the manga are simply not as exciting anymore. If you compare the older stuff you will see. The hiruzen vs orochimaru, team 7 vs haku and zabuza, sasuke vs itachi, pain vs jiraiya, sakura vs sasori and so on were so much more interesting in terms of battle than whats been playing recently. And when this hashi vs madara fight gets animated it will not be as cool as the older battles due to the constant flash backs and predictable and boring battles of who can summon the biggest demon.

That is why the 3rd hokage and minato and even tobirama have my respect because they dont have Op summons and giant poweranger dinosaur style battles just clever witty creative ones. I wish so many fans would stop overrating this.