Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    and i dont even care
     

    Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    (Get it? t-rex? monster? top of the food chain? the man? t-rama? im corny, i know)

    Hashirama is getting much earned props for his chakra levels that scared everyone in the room... But let's not forget about T-Rama as well. His chakra level also got everyone shaking, Hashirama just did him over x2, I will admit.

    But one awesome thing I noticed T-Rama can do is use jutsu with just one finger, and then with barely any effort at that. So I guess Hashirama was the highlight of the chapter, but lets not forget how he was ready to take out all of the Sasuke squad with one finger.
     
         

  2. #2
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,976
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Tobirama unable to move. That was just marvelous
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,660
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    (Get it? t-rex? monster? top of the food chain? the man? t-rama? im corny, i know)

    Hashirama is getting much earned props for his chakra levels that scared everyone in the room... But let's not forget about T-Rama as well. His chakra level also got everyone shaking, Hashirama just did him over x2, I will admit.

    But one awesome thing I noticed T-Rama can do is use jutsu with just one finger, and then with barely any effort at that. So I guess Hashirama was the highlight of the chapter, but lets not forget how he was ready to take out all of the Sasuke squad with one finger.

    Bout time my boy get some shine.
     
         

  4. #4
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,268
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Yeah despite Hashirama's epic moments Tobirama was still an absolute monster.....Both of them were breaking Edo Tensei through sheer will power...not even using the hand seals that Madara used to break it! Also they did this while their controller was concious and aware of their actions.

    Funny how one finger was enough to scare people ****less! Then Hashirama used his angry face, and instead of being terrified, Tobirama basically says, "You don't have to be like that about it."

    Of course I wasn't surprised that somewhat plot enduced Senju DNA would prevent Tobirama from breaking his own jutsu....saw it comming.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member copyninKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    copyninKakashi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    607
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Kakashi san
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    I wana see full power Tobirama, its very interesting for me .
     
         

  6. #6
    Enel is that dude TheCCV's Avatar
    Status
    TheCCV is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,413
    and i dont even care
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Tobirama unable to move. That was just marvelous
    Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed by him. BUT, to be fair, Oro took his undeveloped jutsu, completed it, and strengthen the restraining bond.

    However, remember how he was about to do them all in before Oro restrained him... He would've if Hashirama hadn't stopped him with words.
     
         

  7. #7
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Hizuren would of been screwed if Orochimaru bought em back like that.
     
         

  8. #8
    hokage asparticus's Avatar
    Status
    asparticus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    puzzled
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    tobirama is such a douche lord
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Tobirama: I'll get the **** out of here :scorps:

    Orochimaru: No you won't :drive:
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Yeah despite Hashirama's epic moments Tobirama was still an absolute monster.....Both of them were breaking Edo Tensei through sheer will power...not even using the hand seals that Madara used to break it! Also they did this while their controller was concious and aware of their actions.

    Funny how one finger was enough to scare people ****less! Then Hashirama used his angry face, and instead of being terrified, Tobirama basically says, "You don't have to be like that about it."

    Of course I wasn't surprised that somewhat plot enduced Senju DNA would prevent Tobirama from breaking his own jutsu....saw it comming.
    it's hashi who said you don't have to be like this.
    re read the chapter man
    but yah they're two bosses
     
         

  11. #11
    Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,229
    If I triple my worth will it
    cripple my mom? If I simple my
    search will it mental my calm?
    Will it hurt if I give you my
    palm? To tell in it, don't put
    a nail in it. - Lupe Fiasco
    #TILA
     

    Re: Let's not forget about T-Rama this chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Tobirama: I'll get the **** out of here :scorps:

    Orochimaru: No you won't :drive:
    hashirama: lol nice now try to stop me.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •