Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 94
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Dnt rly poset alot anymore but god dmn this is tha dumbest thread ever sasugay fails i hope your a girl cuz if not yu need a tlk with your dad sasugay is ulgy how can yu call a cartoon sexy lol yu must be ulgy so epic fail
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Magellan's Avatar
    Status
    Magellan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    kakashi all the way, brother!
     
         

  3. #28
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    sasuke's fate is to fight naruto ... and unfortunatly no one is able to face sasuke with his new powers...even naruto will face problem in dealing with him
     
         

  4. #29
    Kirabi's Avatar
    Status
    Kirabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Theres no need for anyone from Konoha to try and beat sasuke, for a simple reason, whenever Sasuke tries to beat someone, Sasukes chakra beats the crap out of Sasuke, simple as that.
    Cant believe I just said sasuke 4 times....., make it 5
    Lmao so true.. so so true..
     
         

  5. #30
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Argh I tried to edit the title but didn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze Naruto View Post
    Theres no need for anyone from Konoha to try and beat sasuke, for a simple reason, whenever Sasuke tries to beat someone, Sasukes chakra beats the crap out of Sasuke, simple as that.
    Cant believe I just said sasuke 4 times....., make it 5
    Sasuke would take them out before the thought of chakra exhaustion would begin. He was able to use Susanoo and Amaterasu numerous times.

    Quote Originally Posted by nejihyuga77777777 View Post
    jiraiya of course lol im surprised nobody metionned him
    Sorry the J-Man is currently R.I.P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    kamui(kakashi)>ameratsu+susano(sasuke)
    Kakashi hasn't even been able to use it effectively in battle. You'd think with that technique he'd be top-tier but he get's beaten easily nowadays. Sasuke would dodge it easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Kiba he jus needs to smell Sasuke no joke but I think Kiba clan has a chance against Sasuke clan because all they need to do is smell & not look at the sharingan normal sharingan yes ms no way
    Even with normal Sharingan, Sasuke's use of Chidori manipulation would cut up them easy. The end result would look something like this.



    Quote Originally Posted by LeafDude View Post
    now that i think about susano, if someone digs a tunnel, will they be able 2 enter susano from the ground?
    He's not going to just stand there as this happens. When they finally reach the surface, he move out of the way and lay a can of Amaterasu on their face.

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    Dnt rly poset alot anymore but god dmn this is tha dumbest thread ever sasugay fails i hope your a girl cuz if not yu need a tlk with your dad sasugay is ulgy how can yu call a cartoon sexy lol yu must be ulgy so epic fail
    Awww are you upset here? It sounds like your sexually confused The only fail here is the way you type :D
     
         

  6. #31
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Brilliant so you can do a thousand years of pain on it, i think you might have found Susano'os weakspot[/QUOTE]

    LOLS! i was thinking the same thing but i think it was only kakashi and naruto who did that jutsu. i am not sure if sakura or anybody knows that technique. if thats susanoo's weakest spot, it is gonna be a pain the a $ $!!!i mean BIGTIME!
     
         

  7. #32
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post

    LOLS! i was thinking the same thing but i think it was only kakashi and naruto who did that jutsu. i am not sure if sakura or anybody knows that technique. if thats susanoo's weakest spot, it is gonna be a pain the a $ $!!!i mean BIGTIME!
    Sasuke would use a MS genjutsu on the opponent as they'd came up and create an illusion where they'd end up using the 'Thousand years of pain' on themselves. Ouch indeed :D
     
         

  8. #33
    *Cheif ANBU* *Black*'s Avatar
    Status
    *Black* is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nara Clan
    Posts
    3,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    I'll fix it up lol.



    Kakashi can't beat Susanoo or Kirin. He will toasted quite hot.



    Kakashi was beaten by 2 pains very easily. He will be toasted very hot indeed.

    sasuke couldnt beat pain i dont think....IMO
     
         

  9. #34
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Christ... someone actually said Kakashi is getting beated easily nowadays... yeah by PAIN - freaking god realm no less...

    I think Kakashi would beat Sasuke, simply due to the fact Kakashi IS a genious that was a better shinobi then Sasuke even before getting the Sharingan. He's got way more experience, a vast amount of jutsu's and the knowledge of when and how to use them.

    People say Sasuke was a genious and what not but he wasn't, not even close, Itachi on the otherhand WAS a Uchiha genious to compare with. So basicly Sasuke was born into a clan with an overpowered KG has been taught by some of the best shinobi out there + free power ups and now acts all cocky <- which WILL be his downfall (as proven). Oh yeah and before anyone comments on this I'll admit his manipulation of the lightning element is quite impressive IF he learned it on his own.

    Also if given the proper chance I think Yamato would give Sasuke quite a run for his money, we've never really seen him go all out in combat and I'm curious what he can do... he wasn't in ANBU to build houses.

    And I doubt any of the Hyuuga would go down so easily, they don't directly look anyone in the eyes (I think) they see it all and with great detail so that leaves a lot open for discussion on wether or not they can just see when an eye technique is going to be used and react accordingly.

    :confused:
     
         
    Last edited by griems; 10-24-2009 at 08:27 PM.

  10. #35
    Academy Student
    Status
    ickash is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Sasuke would not have beaten pain and I think that the following from konoha would beat sasuke:

    Kakashi
    Gai
    Naruto
    Neji's dad
     
         

  11. #36
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    naruto is the only konoha ninja that can defeat sasuke. but even though naruto is more powerful than sasuke, he won't be able to beat him that easily because sasuke is his best friend. naruto see's him as a brother, so he won't try and kill him.

    there's 2 ways naruto & sasuke confrontation could go down:

    -they'll meet up and sasuke will probably just start attacking naruto like he doesn't care if he kills him, then naruto will dodge everything and try to calm sasuke down. but it won't work so he'll have to resort to using sage mode to injure sasuke to the point where sasuke can't move.

    OR

    -they'll meet up and start fighting each other and while they fight naruto will finally convince sasuke with that power itachi gave him to stop this madness and return to konoha. sasuke will think of itachi's goal to save the people of konoha and finally understand what naruto is saying. then he'll finally switch sides.
     
         
    Last edited by Steinbiz; 10-25-2009 at 01:23 AM.

  12. #37
    Sasuke Ichiha Black Reaper's Avatar
    Status
    Black Reaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    oO
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    sasuke beats everybody! so stfu
     
         

  13. #38
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    sasuke beats everybody! so stfu
    well, can't argue with that logic!.......:confused:
     
         

  14. #39
    Banned
    Status
    moneyezzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by valkyria View Post
    sasuke would use a ms genjutsu on the opponent as they'd came up and create an illusion where they'd end up using the 'thousand years of pain' on themselves. Ouch indeed :d
    listin you hooker sasugay fails people who like him fails even more tha raman guy could own him so gtfo
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Why make a completely subjective thread indirectly ranting about how much you'd love to **** Sasuke in the arse, and not taking constructive feedback as to how he could be defeated, lol.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryuusaki; 10-25-2009 at 10:56 AM.

  16. #41
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by *Black* View Post
    sasuke couldnt beat pain i dont think....IMO
    True. Pain-Sama is so godly :D but that's not what we're discussing here.

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Christ... someone actually said Kakashi is getting beated easily nowadays... yeah by PAIN - freaking god realm no less...

    I think Kakashi would beat Sasuke, simply due to the fact Kakashi IS a genious that was a better shinobi then Sasuke even before getting the Sharingan. He's got way more experience, a vast amount of jutsu's and the knowledge of when and how to use them.

    People say Sasuke was a genious and what not but he wasn't, not even close, Itachi on the otherhand WAS a Uchiha genious to compare with. So basicly Sasuke was born into a clan with an overpowered KG has been taught by some of the best shinobi out there + free power ups and now acts all cocky <- which WILL be his downfall (as proven). Oh yeah and before anyone comments on this I'll admit his manipulation of the lightning element is quite impressive IF he learned it on his own.

    Also if given the proper chance I think Yamato would give Sasuke quite a run for his money, we've never really seen him go all out in combat and I'm curious what he can do... he wasn't in ANBU to build houses.

    And I doubt any of the Hyuuga would go down so easily, they don't directly look anyone in the eyes (I think) they see it all and with great detail so that leaves a lot open for discussion on wether or not they can just see when an eye technique is going to be used and react accordingly.

    :confused:
    Well Kakashi was getting trashed by Kakazu before reinforcements arrived. He lost to 2/6 of Pain's power but maybe I'm being unfair as Pain is God

    Well I'll put it this way. If Sasuke and Naruto are meant to parallel each other with the latter having surpassed Kakashi, then it's reasonable to assume that Sasuke has as well. Sasuke doesn't drain his chakra on the same level as Kakashi and his superior chidori manipulation gives him the advantage in lighting element. Sasuke was on top of his class. Look how quickly he able to manipulate Amaterasu's form against the Raikage in a short amount of space. Even commented to wield it better then Itachi whose had it since the Uchicha massacre. Orochimaru a genius himself, insisted that he was nothing compared to Sasuke's genius at the same age.

    Naruto 343 | Read naruto chapter 343 manga online | Manga Share

    I don't want to go off topic but Naruto has had his fair share of 'hand me downs' but this doesn't always get brought up against him. Kakashi would be the best bet but chances are he is going to save Kamui for that critical moment ala Amaterasu but won't have enough chakra to deal with Susanoo's immense body and sword.

    Well lighting>wood so it's a bad match up for Yamato unless he's plays a supportting role. Chidori Nagashi is adequate in dealing with any trapping wood jutsu's and Kusanagi elemental attacks will cut through as he did so previously. Yamato would probably not do well against his MS genjutsu as well.

    I have no idea how a Hyuuga is going to deal with Amaterasu or Susanoo. Sasuke is going to know the Hyuuga's reputation in Taijutsu and will avoid a close combat battle. Once he is in the Susanoo shield, then the palm strikes aren't going to penetrate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by moneyezzz View Post
    listin you hooker sasugay fails people who like him fails even more tha raman guy could own him so gtfo
    Oh the irony

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    Why make a completely subjective thread indirectly ranting about how much you'd love to **** Sasuke in the arse, and not taking constructive feedback as to how he could be defeated, lol.
    I've acknowledged those posts and replied to them with my own reasoning. Instead of insulting me, why don't you perhaps contribute to the thread?
     
         

  17. #42
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    886
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    i would say kakashi, gai, hinata, neji and some other high level byakugan users.
    kakashi is a given. he is smarter, faster and has lots of good jutsu and unlike sasuke he knows what to do to get the best results.
    gai with the 8 inner gates will be able to win. or at least put alot of hurt on sasuke. kinda like the raikage.
    hinata and neji because they can see through sasukes moves and if sasuke gets too close he will be defeated with the eight trigrams. not only that but neji has the palm rotation which will force most of sasukes jutsu against him. sasuke is too stupid to judge an opponent before hand. as we have seen in most of his fights. he learns through battle. which will be his downfall.
    and hinata i have faith in her. she has the byakugan and some jutsu we have yet to see. she was able to force peins deva path back which makes me think she can put alot of hurt on sasuke.
     
         

  18. #43
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    It's so cheap because without his inherited doujutsu, Sasuke would lose to a lot of those ninja. But I'm going to have to agree that Naruto could match him with his sage mode and powerhouse techs. And if J-man were alive still he could most likely take him out.

    Gai, unless using 8 gates would probably not be able to pierce Susanoo and if he used 8 gates he'd probably die before killing Sasuke. Tsunade's full force punch would probably rock him but Susanoo would hold up. Kakashi's Kamui is questionable but, as was already said, he probably wouldn't use it unless to save himself from Amaterasu. He likes to save it for defensive purposes.

    One of the greater Hyuuga clan members might be able to find a weak spot on Susanoo and exploit it with some gentle fist maneuver but I doubt Sasuke would even have to use Susanoo against someone who needs to be close range to attack him. His Chidori manipulations would be enough.
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Ryuusaki's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuusaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    I've acknowledged those posts and replied to them with my own reasoning. Instead of insulting me, why don't you perhaps contribute to the thread?
    It wasn't really meant as an insult, I just tend to take a general disliking of situations where people tunnel their opinions through a massive fanboy purgatory that makes them a bit... biased you could say.

    As to what's relevant (and slightly ironic); I doubt anyone but Kakashi would really put up a fight, from what we've seen so far that is.
     
         
    Last edited by Ryuusaki; 10-25-2009 at 05:07 PM.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Gai could definitely win, if he opened six gates he would atleast be able to break through the incomplete susano'o, sharingan wouldnt be able to follow so sasuke couldn't counter, and sasuke is sto cocky to use susano'o in the beginning so he would be dead. Kakashi would just use Kamui and blow Sasuay's head off and end of story no head no sharing
     
         

  21. #46
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Gai could definitely win, if he opened six gates he would atleast be able to break through the incomplete susano'o, sharingan wouldnt be able to follow so sasuke couldn't counter, and sasuke is sto cocky to use susano'o in the beginning so he would be dead. Kakashi would just use Kamui and blow Sasuay's head off and end of story no head no sharing
    ...

    Well Kakashi probably would only use Kamui as a last resort but he could definitely kill him with it.

    And about Gai... Since you're saying Gai can break through Susanoo you think Gai is stronger than Raikage with his Lightning Aura? Because Raikage couldn't break it...
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    True. Pain-Sama is so godly :D but that's not what we're discussing here.



    Well Kakashi was getting trashed by Kakazu before reinforcements arrived. He lost to 2/6 of Pain's power but maybe I'm being unfair as Pain is God

    Well I'll put it this way. If Sasuke and Naruto are meant to parallel each other with the latter having surpassed Kakashi, then it's reasonable to assume that Sasuke has as well. Sasuke doesn't drain his chakra on the same level as Kakashi and his superior chidori manipulation gives him the advantage in lighting element. Sasuke was on top of his class. Look how quickly he able to manipulate Amaterasu's form against the Raikage in a short amount of space. Even commented to wield it better then Itachi whose had it since the Uchicha massacre. Orochimaru a genius himself, insisted that he was nothing compared to Sasuke's genius at the same age.

    Naruto 343 | Read naruto chapter 343 manga online | Manga Share

    I don't want to go off topic but Naruto has had his fair share of 'hand me downs' but this doesn't always get brought up against him. Kakashi would be the best bet but chances are he is going to save Kamui for that critical moment ala Amaterasu but won't have enough chakra to deal with Susanoo's immense body and sword.

    Well lighting>wood so it's a bad match up for Yamato unless he's plays a supportting role. Chidori Nagashi is adequate in dealing with any trapping wood jutsu's and Kusanagi elemental attacks will cut through as he did so previously. Yamato would probably not do well against his MS genjutsu as well.

    I have no idea how a Hyuuga is going to deal with Amaterasu or Susanoo. Sasuke is going to know the Hyuuga's reputation in Taijutsu and will avoid a close combat battle. Once he is in the Susanoo shield, then the palm strikes aren't going to penetrate it.



    Oh the irony



    I've acknowledged those posts and replied to them with my own reasoning. Instead of insulting me, why don't you perhaps contribute to the thread?
    Hyuuga clan experts such as neji or hinata's father would own sasuke because if they block his chakra Sasugay is screwed HARD no chakra no Sharigan and with no sharigan he is a panzy that can do nothing.

    It has never said in the manga that lightning>wood

    Just because Sasuke can manipulate chidori does not make him better in lighting, as i remember sasuke's chidor is weaker then kakashi's lightning blade

    The only reason Sasuke has been commented on usin amatarasu better then Itachi is because the only time we saw Itachi use it in a fight was against Sasuke which he wanted to lose so he didn't use it to his full extent plus he was sick. And Itachi never wanted to use his MS because it made him go blind, so he never trained with it.

    Kakashi's was also top of his class becoming a chunnin at age 9 and a jonin at age 15, and Kakashi wouldn't have to use Kamui against Susano'o for he either kills Sasuke with it before Susano'o or he could aim through Susano'o's ribs and take out Sasukes head
     
         

  23. #48
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by nejihyuga77777777 View Post
    jiraiya of course lol im surprised nobody metionned him
    he's dead
     
         

  24. #49
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    This thread cries out "flame war!" lol >_<
    Well as much as i hate to emit it Naruto is probably the only one who can actually beat Sasuke.
    However if Sasuke fought kakashi, gai, or Yamato it wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means. They are vastly more experienced than Sasuke which would allow them to put up quite a fight. It's not like Sasuke can kill people by looking at them...well not yet anyway
     
         

  25. #50
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    This thread cries out "flame war!" lol >_<
    Well as much as i hate to emit it Naruto is probably the only one who can actually beat Sasuke.
    However if Sasuke fought kakashi, gai, or Yamato it wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means. They are vastly more experienced than Sasuke which would allow them to put up quite a fight. It's not like Sasuke can kill people by looking at them...well not yet anyway
    Agreed 100%


    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Hyuuga clan experts such as neji or hinata's father would own sasuke because if they block his chakra Sasugay is screwed HARD no chakra no Sharigan and with no sharigan he is a panzy that can do nothing.

    It has never said in the manga that lightning>wood

    Just because Sasuke can manipulate chidori does not make him better in lighting, as i remember sasuke's chidor is weaker then kakashi's lightning blade

    The only reason Sasuke has been commented on usin amatarasu better then Itachi is because the only time we saw Itachi use it in a fight was against Sasuke which he wanted to lose so he didn't use it to his full extent plus he was sick. And Itachi never wanted to use his MS because it made him go blind, so he never trained with it.

    Kakashi's was also top of his class becoming a chunnin at age 9 and a jonin at age 15, and Kakashi wouldn't have to use Kamui against Susano'o for he either kills Sasuke with it before Susano'o or he could aim through Susano'o's ribs and take out Sasukes head
    Rofl Neji Or Hinata's Dad Beat Sasuke If They Where That Good You Would Of Remembered There Name Lets Not Forget The Uchiha Are Descendants Of The Huuga Clan So The Sharigan Can Do The Same As The Byakugan And Even More Advanced And A Time Like This I Do See Sasuke Being Way Better Then Kakashi In Using Lightning He Advanced The Techinque Just Like Naruto Advanced The Rasengan Im Not Gonna Lie Kishi Od With Giving Sasuke Power I Dont Even Think Naruto Can Beat Sasuke Atleast Not Without Itahci's Power But Wind Against Fire Thats A No Go And To Make It Worst If Sasuke Use Enton Black Flame Ummm Noo Lets Not For Get Itachi's Other Two Powers Tsukuyomi & Susanoo And To Make It Even Worst The Totsuka's Sword and the Sakegari That Comes With It And Least And Not Last But Yet Again Who Knows What Sasuke Own M Sharigan Power Is In One Battle This Guy Went Even With Naruto To All The Way Four (4) Levels Stronger Who Know What The Hell Kishi Was Thinking And If Kishi Give Sasuke Another Power Besize His Own M Sharigan Power They Should Offical Change The Books Name To Naruto & Sasuke
     
         
    Last edited by Excitè; 10-26-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •