Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 94
  1. #51
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    This thread cries out "flame war!" lol >_<
    Well as much as i hate to emit it Naruto is probably the only one who can actually beat Sasuke.
    However if Sasuke fought kakashi, gai, or Yamato it wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means. They are vastly more experienced than Sasuke which would allow them to put up quite a fight. It's not like Sasuke can kill people by looking at them...well not yet anyway
    ITs called ameratsu
     
         

  2. #52
    Sinister's Avatar
    Status
    Sinister is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mt. Olympus
    Posts
    11,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    no one. sasuke is teh awsomeness
     
         

  3. #53
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    If Danzou gets his arm and eye repaired.. I guess he could be a good match to Sasuke.
     
         

  4. #54
    Godaime Hokage Tsunade Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure, Hidden Leaf Village, Fire Country
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    This girl is on Fire! <3
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Kakashi perhaps. )

    Tsuande could keep up with Sasuke too! :>
     
         

  5. #55
    Rose-colored Path Shunsui's Avatar
    Status
    Shunsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    sadly this sasuke fan is right. besides naruto, nobody from konoha could even touch sasuke. probably not even tsunade. mangekyou sharingan would probably pwn tsunade.
    i agree with u, its sad but its true

    Father? wtf...where was he when pain attacked village? wasnt Kakashi killed by one of the pains bodys? and wasnt it naruto who beat the shi.t out of pain all alone? (when whole village got owned) and even now to be honest fight Naruto vs. Sasuke will be 50/50

    wich will mean that kakashi or father would have same chances vs. naruto? get real or quit watching naruto couse u emberasing ur self:D

    no hard fealings but its just a bullshitt
     
         

  6. #56
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Well Kakashi was getting trashed by Kakazu before reinforcements arrived. He lost to 2/6 of Pain's power but maybe I'm being unfair as Pain is God
    He was getting "trashed" because it Kakuzu + 4 bodies with superior element jutsu's so if you can name one person except Pain that wouldn't have a hard time I'd sure like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Even commented to wield it better then Itachi whose had it since the Uchicha massacre. Orochimaru a genius himself, insisted that he was nothing compared to Sasuke's genius at the same age.
    How can Zetsu possibly know how well Itachi could've used Amaterasu, we've seen him use it only to escape from Jiraiya and against Sasuke - a battle he didn't want to win.
     
         

  7. #57
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would say kakashi, gai, hinata, neji and some other high level byakugan users.
    kakashi is a given. he is smarter, faster and has lots of good jutsu and unlike sasuke he knows what to do to get the best results.
    gai with the 8 inner gates will be able to win. or at least put alot of hurt on sasuke. kinda like the raikage.
    hinata and neji because they can see through sasukes moves and if sasuke gets too close he will be defeated with the eight trigrams. not only that but neji has the palm rotation which will force most of sasukes jutsu against him. sasuke is too stupid to judge an opponent before hand. as we have seen in most of his fights. he learns through battle. which will be his downfall.
    and hinata i have faith in her. she has the byakugan and some jutsu we have yet to see. she was able to force peins deva path back which makes me think she can put alot of hurt on sasuke.
    Kakashi is not a given. I'd say they're as smart as each other but no faster then Sasuke. I'd like to say that but until Kakashi can work Kamui into his fighting strategy and not use it as a last resort, then he isn't going to be on the higher power tiers like Sasuke.

    I don't see a full gated Gai being any stronger then the Raikage. Would he be able to penetrate the black cloaked Susanoo with just Taijutsu? Probably not. It's really all a matter of timing.

    Hinata did horrible. She did worse then Choji. Although her courage was commendable he nowhere near Sasuke's level.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    It's so cheap because without his inherited doujutsu, Sasuke would lose to a lot of those ninja. But I'm going to have to agree that Naruto could match him with his sage mode and powerhouse techs. And if J-man were alive still he could most likely take him out.

    Gai, unless using 8 gates would probably not be able to pierce Susanoo and if he used 8 gates he'd probably die before killing Sasuke. Tsunade's full force punch would probably rock him but Susanoo would hold up. Kakashi's Kamui is questionable but, as was already said, he probably wouldn't use it unless to save himself from Amaterasu. He likes to save it for defensive purposes.

    One of the greater Hyuuga clan members might be able to find a weak spot on Susanoo and exploit it with some gentle fist maneuver but I doubt Sasuke would even have to use Susanoo against someone who needs to be close range to attack him. His Chidori manipulations would be enough.
    I don't doubt that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    It wasn't really meant as an insult, I just tend to take a general disliking of situations where people tunnel their opinions through a massive fanboy purgatory that makes them a bit... biased you could say.

    As to what's relevant (and slightly ironic); I doubt anyone but Kakashi would really put up a fight, from what we've seen so far that is.
    That's ok. It's cool. My OP did come off a bit strong I guess but I thought that it help fuel more interesting responses

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Gai could definitely win, if he opened six gates he would atleast be able to break through the incomplete susano'o, sharingan wouldnt be able to follow so sasuke couldn't counter, and sasuke is sto cocky to use susano'o in the beginning so he would be dead. Kakashi would just use Kamui and blow Sasuay's head off and end of story no head no sharing
    Sasuke's dark cloaked Susanoo certainly stronger then the skeleton version. He'd activate the skeleton version just before a gated Gai would hit but just like the Raikage, he is going to use Amaterasu Enton to try nullify those attacks from happening further. If he successful I guess, he'd still end up dying.

    Until Kakashi can use it that way then it's a extreme risk on his part. He's not the type to soon it immediately and really on the defensive side. Once he is in black cloaked Susanoo then it's unlikely that Kamui can get Sasuke from within.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Hyuuga clan experts such as neji or hinata's father would own sasuke because if they block his chakra Sasugay is screwed HARD no chakra no Sharigan and with no sharigan he is a panzy that can do nothing.

    It has never said in the manga that lightning>wood

    Just because Sasuke can manipulate chidori does not make him better in lighting, as i remember sasuke's chidor is weaker then kakashi's lightning blade

    The only reason Sasuke has been commented on usin amatarasu better then Itachi is because the only time we saw Itachi use it in a fight was against Sasuke which he wanted to lose so he didn't use it to his full extent plus he was sick. And Itachi never wanted to use his MS because it made him go blind, so he never trained with it.

    Kakashi's was also top of his class becoming a chunnin at age 9 and a jonin at age 15, and Kakashi wouldn't have to use Kamui against Susano'o for he either kills Sasuke with it before Susano'o or he could aim through Susano'o's ribs and take out Sasukes head
    No need with the names. I don't call Naruto by the name of Naruto***(His one of my fav characters but you know what I mean)

    Sasuke will take into consideration the Hyuuga Taijutsu reputation and not tackle them head on. It's going to be a Amaterasu Enton/ Susanoo combo.

    Well lightning>earth and in general lighting>water=wood.

    His been shown to use it through his blade, as an external shield, able to extend in great length to cut and expand it in several outward directions on impact.

    Well manga proof has shown Sasuke to able to both extinguish Amaterasu and manipulate it's shape in a short amount of time. The point I made was the quick progress of being able to do so, reflects on his intelligence. W/e Itachi could or couldn't do I guess we won't ever know.

    Konoha was at war during that time so they wouldn't promoted those with that type of potential early. Put Sasuke or many of Konoha 12 and they would've graduated alot earlier as well. Different times.

    And like I said, Kakashi doesn't take the Kamui risk unless it's for defensive risk or he has no other choice. What's not to say he won't be killed then. Sasuke's black cloaked Susanoo covers all of Sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by sandshark View Post
    This thread cries out "flame war!" lol >_<
    Well as much as i hate to emit it Naruto is probably the only one who can actually beat Sasuke.
    However if Sasuke fought kakashi, gai, or Yamato it wouldn't be a walk in the park by any means. They are vastly more experienced than Sasuke which would allow them to put up quite a fight. It's not like Sasuke can kill people by looking at them...well not yet anyway
    As long as we keep it civilized then it should be fine, unlike that moneyezzz fellow

    Sasuke does have a strong MS genjutsu. It's surprising he didn't use it on any of the Kages. He used a strong one on Killer Bee but he had the perfect counter for that. People tend to forget the Sharingan's ability to handle 1v1 opponents in that manner. Not that it would matter with Gai though

    Quote Originally Posted by zumorikato;1497049[B
    ]I think Madara can ; ) Wheheheheh, you didnt say that he must be a current member of konoha and as I recall Madara was part of Konoha [/B]

    No I dont think there is some one that meet the required hax to defeat Sasuke from Konoha other than Naruto.

    Im wondering how far Danzou might put up against Sasugay?

    Hes got the mind control ability, so I think that he doesnt need to penetrate Susanoo in order to achieve this, but be able to cast it on him. : ) from there on its easy, just make Sasugay believe that life isnt worth living and give the emo a butter knife to kill himself. As simple as that. Problem solved
    Well I say it now. Current ninjas

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    If Danzou gets his arm and eye repaired.. I guess he could be a good match to Sasuke.
    He'd have to stay and fight first lol. I'm curious to see what else Danzou has to offer but he said he's been out on action for a while so I'm not sure how battle primed he is atm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunade Senju View Post
    Kakashi perhaps. )

    Tsuande could keep up with Sasuke too! :>
    Tsuande doesn't match up well against an Uchicha. Ability to read her movements/lethal Taijutsu and use MS Genjutsu on her. She probably has more but we'd have to wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    He was getting "trashed" because it Kakuzu + 4 bodies with superior element jutsu's so if you can name one person except Pain that wouldn't have a hard time I'd sure like to know.

    How can Zetsu possibly know how well Itachi could've used Amaterasu, we've seen him use it only to escape from Jiraiya and against Sasuke - a battle he didn't want to win.
    Madara, Harashima, Minato, Itachi, Rikudou Sennin(Okay that's cheating :D) and maybe a few Kages. Kakuzu isn't even considered one of the strongest ninja yet he did boss Kakashi around. He would have given a better fight in his vs.Pain form but Kakazu is one of those shinobi that uses multiply bodies that does not favor Kakashi.

    Did I say that? It's true, we're never going to know how strong Itachi and what he was capable of but Sasuke's use of Amaterasu in the short timespan is incredible to say the least.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other than Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    So it's a fairly simply question. Let's take a look at the candidates.

    Kakashi
    - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at Uchicha wanna-be.
    Gai - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at funny hair-do.
    Yamato - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at Shodai clone.
    Tsunade - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at being in a coma.
    Danzo - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at using perfect art-of-run in Kage meeting.
    Anko - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at being forgotten in the plot.
    Iruka - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at being Kakashi's no.1 yaoi partner.
    Neji - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at Hyuuga FAIL.
    Shino - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at people not recognizing him.
    Kiba - Sasuke would use Amaterasu and burn his head off and LOL at losing to a fart.
    Sakura - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at pathetic fan-girl worshiping.
    Ino - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at her crying for him when he doesn't care.
    Rock Lee - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at hideous eyebrows.
    Choji - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at failing to outrun Pain's little missile.
    Hinata - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at Naruto forgetting about her confession.
    Shikamura - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at Asuma dying in front of him.
    Ten-Ten - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn her head off and LOL at her being useless.
    Konohamaru - Sasuke would use Amaterasu, burn his head off and LOL at baby Rasengan.

    There's probably more but they're too filler to remember and list.

    Sasuke. He is so hot and strong, there's no denying his awesomeness .



    So your thoughts on who from Konoha can take him on and put up at least a meaningful struggle?
    I come in peace
    Kakashi would Kamui his head off, LOL at Sasuke being a Uchiha wannabe. Sasuke has no credit on his man-card if he denies Karin, Sakura, and Ino.

    Anyways, those who say that Susanoo can block it, thats not justified. From what we have seen of Kamui, it does not "shoot" out of his eye. It appears from a certain area, making it a more indirect attack. Could Susanoo block Chibaku Tensei? I'd highly doubt it because its not a direct attack. All of Susanoo's blocked attacks have been direct.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    i would say kakashi, gai, hinata, neji and some other high level byakugan users.
    kakashi is a given. he is smarter, faster and has lots of good jutsu and unlike sasuke he knows what to do to get the best results.
    gai with the 8 inner gates will be able to win. or at least put alot of hurt on sasuke. kinda like the raikage.
    hinata and neji because they can see through sasukes moves and if sasuke gets too close he will be defeated with the eight trigrams. not only that but neji has the palm rotation which will force most of sasukes jutsu against him. sasuke is too stupid to judge an opponent before hand. as we have seen in most of his fights. he learns through battle. which will be his downfall.
    and hinata i have faith in her. she has the byakugan and some jutsu we have yet to see. she was able to force peins deva path back which makes me think she can put alot of hurt on sasuke.
    If we always judged an opponent beforehand...Naruto would not be as strong to people as he currently is. He's a blond kid that has a dumb expression on his face a preeetty good amount of time (he's my fav character, but admit it Naruto fans, he does). Learning through battle would be much more effective than just looking at a guy and judging him.
    Deva Path also disposed of Hinata fairly easily. He dodged her because she attacked from behind. In a fight, you don't let people hit you, you either block or get the hell out of the way.
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    It's so cheap because without his inherited doujutsu, Sasuke would lose to a lot of those ninja. But I'm going to have to agree that Naruto could match him with his sage mode and powerhouse techs. And if J-man were alive still he could most likely take him out.

    Gai, unless using 8 gates would probably not be able to pierce Susanoo and if he used 8 gates he'd probably die before killing Sasuke. Tsunade's full force punch would probably rock him but Susanoo would hold up. Kakashi's Kamui is questionable but, as was already said, he probably wouldn't use it unless to save himself from Amaterasu. He likes to save it for defensive purposes.

    One of the greater Hyuuga clan members might be able to find a weak spot on Susanoo and exploit it with some gentle fist maneuver but I doubt Sasuke would even have to use Susanoo against someone who needs to be close range to attack him. His Chidori manipulations would be enough.
    So Itachi would be a great ninja if he didn't have Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and the ability to master abilities he did at a young age BECAUSE of the Sharingan?
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    kakashi had obitos sharingan b4 itachi was born
    No, Itachi was about four years old when Kakashi acquired the Sharingan.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    WTF. another Sasuke fan. From current Konoha nins, Kakashi can take care of most of Sasukes attacks. And regarding MS attacks. What if Kakashi uses Kamui.
    Shunshin Can counter Amaterasu, so anyone who can use it, is safe from Amaterasu.
    Most ninja can use Shunshin cant they? I mean, even that guy with the scars all over his eye (not Ibiki, the guy who was guarding the 3rd Hokage during the final stages of the Chunin exam) was seen using the flicker technique. I'd just assume that Raikage has an extremely fast one. Remember, he raised his chakra to tailed beast levels before he dodged it.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by eViL sKiNnY bOy View Post
    Im nt sure about the Neji part though. I think Neji and Hinata's father could take out saske... reason-- Because if you remember in the Naruto season 1(dont remmeber the episode no..)/ Kakashi (a sharingan user) tells team 7 that Byakugaan is an eye-technique similar to the sharingan but its better than it.... So my guess is that Neji and Hinata's father (doubt hinata her-self could take out sasuke coz she's just too slow ) would probably be able to see how the Chakra works in developing the Ameteratsu and hence find a weak -link to the ttechnique and then F*** sasuke by using the Fighting style of gentle-fist... And voila. Sasuke's toast...
    therefore to sum things up...

    Neji and hinata's father and maybe Hinata and her sis) --- Sasuke uses Ameteratsu and tries to Blow their heads off but Neji and hinata's father and maybe Hinata and her sis) finds out a usable weakness to counter Ameteratsu using their Superiour Byakugaan and Crushes all the Chakra points of Sasuke permanently.. And LOL at the thought of Sasuke Dying /F***ed for Life coz he cannot Use chakra at all..
    Okay, as much as I am responding to posts on this thread, and making others angry by disagreeing with them, I'd like to say that Kakashi did NOT say that the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan. He said that the Sharingan is DERIVED from the Byakugan, and this may not even be true. It could even be the other way around for all we know. I personally say that the Sharingan is derived from the Jyuubi and the Rinnegan. The Byakugan can see through walls, out the back of the head, can see the Kirakukei or whatever its spelled (the chakra circulatory system), and enables the possesor to use Juuken Taijutsu. The Sharingan has three levels, a normal, MS, and EMS level of Sharingan. Not only that, but it allows some of the same insights as the Byakugan such as the ability to see through illusions. ALSO, it can predict opponents movements via visual cues that will give the user of the Sharingan the image of the next movement. Mangekyo Sharingan gives access to S ranked jutsu, and the EMS gives an additional and yet unnamed jutsu, plus ?Immortality?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a Sasuke fan, or a Sharingan fan, or a whatever. I am a fairly neutral opinioned Naruto reader, and I believe that the Sharingan is superior to the Byakugan. When has Neji gotten any limelight since part I? He hasnt.
     
         

  14. #64
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    So Itachi would be a great ninja if he didn't have Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and the ability to master abilities he did at a young age BECAUSE of the Sharingan?
    I'm not sure what you're asking here... But Itachi would most likely be average Jonin level without the Sharingan. The Sharingan is why he is feared. He relied on Sharingan genjutsu to intimidate people. The MS techs just add fuel to the fear. Without it he wouldn't be anything special. The same with Sasuke.

    I agree with your disagreements with everyone else lol.
     
         

  15. #65
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Trolled
     
         

  16. #66
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Kakashi would Kamui his head off, LOL at Sasuke being a Uchiha wannabe. Sasuke has no credit on his man-card if he denies Karin, Sakura, and Ino.

    Anyways, those who say that Susanoo can block it, thats not justified. From what we have seen of Kamui, it does not "shoot" out of his eye. It appears from a certain area, making it a more indirect attack. Could Susanoo block Chibaku Tensei? I'd highly doubt it because its not a direct attack. All of Susanoo's blocked attacks have been direct.
    Like he could Kamui Deva Realms head off? It's not a jutsu he uses willingly as it puts a major strain on his body and if he fails his chances of winning are dropped further. He's going to use a few Raikiri's before it's considered and if Sasuke goes into black cloaked Susanoo then it could be too late. Best case scenario is him dying along with Sasuke.

    He's at work atm. Baby making time comes later. It's not as bad as Naruto's man crush on Sasuke whose also ignoring Hinata though.

    And what's to say that Kamui can shoot within an shielded object like Susanoo. Deidara's arm, the nail, Pain missile have all be un-shielded and open. Susanoo is a spiritual object in the black cloaked form. Not sure why your bringing up Chibaku Tensei. The rock/land would be doing the damage as the entire surrounding would force it to go along to the Chibaku Tensei black orb. It would crush Susanoo with all that force or rather drain the chakra of the MS user in that prison.

    Your other posts I pretty much agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking here... But Itachi would most likely be average Jonin level without the Sharingan. The Sharingan is why he is feared. He relied on Sharingan genjutsu to intimidate people. The MS techs just add fuel to the fear. Without it he wouldn't be anything special. The same with Sasuke.

    I agree with your disagreements with everyone else lol.
    Itachi was a genius/prodigy even amongst the powerful Uchicha clan. He would've been another Minato type if he had no Sharingan. I hate that argument. Alot of characters have inherited something from their families/bloodlines which has made them strong. Take away what makes them special and of course they can look disadvantaged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Trolled
    Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
     
         

  17. #67
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Like he could Kamui Deva Realms head off? It's not a jutsu he uses willingly as it puts a major strain on his body and if he fails his chances of winning are dropped further. He's going to use a few Raikiri's before it's considered and if Sasuke goes into black cloaked Susanoo then it could be too late. Best case scenario is him dying along with Sasuke.

    He's at work atm. Baby making time comes later. It's not as bad as Naruto's man crush on Sasuke whose also ignoring Hinata though.

    And what's to say that Kamui can shoot within an shielded object like Susanoo. Deidara's arm, the nail, Pain missile have all be un-shielded and open. Susanoo is a spiritual object in the black cloaked form. Not sure why your bringing up Chibaku Tensei. The rock/land would be doing the damage as the entire surrounding would force it to go along to the Chibaku Tensei black orb. It would crush Susanoo with all that force or rather drain the chakra of the MS user in that prison.

    Your other posts I pretty much agree.



    Itachi was a genius/prodigy even amongst the powerful Uchicha clan. He would've been another Minato type if he had no Sharingan. I hate that argument. Alot of characters have inherited something from their families/bloodlines which has made them strong. Take away what makes them special and of course they can look disadvantaged.



    Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
    Kamui either can or can't and there's no way for us to know just yet. My guess is that it can because it is a time-space jutsu whereas Susanoo is just a monstrously manifested chakra body. My guess is that if Kakashi can see it, he can Kamui it. Remember how he used Kamui to absorb the whole Deidara clone explosion? He could probably just send most of Susanoo away along with Sasuke. But I agree that he wouldnt waste his chakra on a tech that he hasn't perfected and that he's not sure would work especially because it drains him so ridiculously.

    Itachi was only a genius because he was trained by Madara and he was only trained by Madara because he had the Sharingan. Without it he's just another ninja with fast hand speed. There's no way he'd be on Minato's level or have Minato's ingenuity. He didn't use a single original technique. Everything about fire techs and Sharingan he learned from his family. Everything about Mangekyou he learned from Madara. Minato pushed past the limits of ninja knowledge and created techs no one had ever thought of. We only know of 3 (Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin, and Rasengan) but I'm sure he had more that were maybe not as amazing but still original. Plus he sacrificed himself for his entire village, not just one snotty nosed brat who is consumed by his poor little hatred that no one cares about cuz he's a freakin retard.
    Itachi and Yondaime are not comparable.
     
         

  18. #68
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Kamui either can or can't and there's no way for us to know just yet. My guess is that it can because it is a time-space jutsu whereas Susanoo is just a monstrously manifested chakra body. My guess is that if Kakashi can see it, he can Kamui it. Remember how he used Kamui to absorb the whole Deidara clone explosion? He could probably just send most of Susanoo away along with Sasuke. But I agree that he wouldnt waste his chakra on a tech that he hasn't perfected and that he's not sure would work especially because it drains him so ridiculously.

    Itachi was only a genius because he was trained by Madara and he was only trained by Madara because he had the Sharingan. Without it he's just another ninja with fast hand speed. There's no way he'd be on Minato's level or have Minato's ingenuity. He didn't use a single original technique. Everything about fire techs and Sharingan he learned from his family. Everything about Mangekyou he learned from Madara. Minato pushed past the limits of ninja knowledge and created techs no one had ever thought of. We only know of 3 (Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin, and Rasengan) but I'm sure he had more that were maybe not as amazing but still original. Plus he sacrificed himself for his entire village, not just one snotty nosed brat who is consumed by his poor little hatred that no one cares about cuz he's a freakin retard.
    Itachi and Yondaime are not comparable.
    Well until it does/doesn't happen, then I'm just going to assume he can't open a wormhole within a shielded object and has to direct the jutsu from his eyes. It won't just appear on the given spot. I read that part again and it was impressive. He was able to suck the blast but it seemed that w/e was connected to the blast was what got sucked in. Susanoo is not actually touching Sasuke physically but wrapped around him. Kakashi would need to hold it for a while to suck in Susanoo but Sasuke should be able to avoid it as that is getting sucked in. The longer he holds it, the more chakra he uses as he only used it 3 times while being relatively fresh beforehand, before collapsing. The 2 times he used it in the pain fight were quick and small objects. He is going to die trying to kill Sasuke if he manages to get that far.

    Itachi was the only one in Konoha to even realize that Madara was alive and running about. He was already praised as the next generation to lead the Uchicha's before even meeting Madara. Itachi had seen war as a child and matured quickly, becoming an Anbu captain at the age of only 13. He was born with the Sharingan but was able to take out the Uchicha clan who also had the same eyes. He was the best of the best.

    Geez I'm not trying to say if he better then Minato or not. Minato was just the example. He would've been a great ninja on pair with other non-Kekkei Genkai shinobi like Minato, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, White Fang etc w/o the Sharingan. We've seen him train hard to perfect his techniques and he is a genius type. It's unfair to say that he would be a sucky ninja w/o his doujutsu as that is how the story has gone.

    Also Minato was trained by the strongest Sannin, Jiraiya, and we don't know what benefits he had a child growing up concerning his family upbringings. About that bolded part, you also forgot that Itachi sacrificed his own welfare, reputation, parents, relatives, lovers to make sure that Konoha didn't go into a civil war which would've caused a ninja war and resulted in death of many more shinobi and innocent civilians. Hardly anything to scoff at.
     
         

  19. #69
    the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    eViL sKiNnY bOy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goa-India
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Okay, as much as I am responding to posts on this thread, and making others angry by disagreeing with them, I'd like to say that Kakashi did NOT say that the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan. He said that the Sharingan is DERIVED from the Byakugan, and this may not even be true. It could even be the other way around for all we know. I personally say that the Sharingan is derived from the Jyuubi and the Rinnegan. The Byakugan can see through walls, out the back of the head, can see the Kirakukei or whatever its spelled (the chakra circulatory system), and enables the possesor to use Juuken Taijutsu. The Sharingan has three levels, a normal, MS, and EMS level of Sharingan. Not only that, but it allows some of the same insights as the Byakugan such as the ability to see through illusions. ALSO, it can predict opponents movements via visual cues that will give the user of the Sharingan the image of the next movement. Mangekyo Sharingan gives access to S ranked jutsu, and the EMS gives an additional and yet unnamed jutsu, plus ?Immortality?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a Sasuke fan, or a Sharingan fan, or a whatever. I am a fairly neutral opinioned Naruto reader, and I believe that the Sharingan is superior to the Byakugan. When has Neji gotten any limelight since part I? He hasnt.
    Well from what you said( or Manga actually i guess) sharingan is possibly from the Rinnegan or the Jyuubi but Might also be derived from the Byakugaan.
    Now obvioiulsy the rinegaan ( & the probably the Jyuubi''s eyes) are Much more powerful than the present Sharingaan. Similarly I believe that - a) byakugaan too might be a similar eye technique Derived from the Jyuubi/Rinegaan but also has a much older ancestry of the brothers of so6p as compared to the Sharingaan (again going back to part that there is a possibility that Sharingaan is probably derived from the Byakugaan.) I also believe that unlike Evolution , these specific eyes are much more powerful fore the Better Blood . (And hence the Byakugaan has their Main House-hold and Branch house-hold stuff/ Also Neji's father was also from the Main house-hold but only 3 mins younger so that's just nt really a big Division). And agreed Byakugaan does not show any hints to what the the opponent might do next in the Form of their Movements but similarly i believe its WAAAY tougher to see the Chakra points by using Sharingan as compared to using the Byakugaan, Due to which people like neji and hinata'sfather and maybe Hinata and her sister, could shut Down Sasuke by blocking HIs chakra points using their Gentle palm techniques.
    HEnce I believe the Byakugaan is a much more superiour eyes as compared to the Sharingan (with special preference to the hyuuga house-hold) And not like the Guy pretecting the Mizukage with the Byakugaan eyes.
     
         

  20. #70
    Urahara Kisuke's twin Takeo's Avatar
    Status
    Takeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    304
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Kakashi could beat him IMO. Send his ass to another dimension.
     
         

  21. #71
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by eViL sKiNnY bOy View Post
    Well from what you said( or Manga actually i guess) sharingan is possibly from the Rinnegan or the Jyuubi but Might also be derived from the Byakugaan.
    Now obvioiulsy the rinegaan ( & the probably the Jyuubi''s eyes) are Much more powerful than the present Sharingaan. Similarly I believe that - a) byakugaan too might be a similar eye technique Derived from the Jyuubi/Rinegaan but also has a much older ancestry of the brothers of so6p as compared to the Sharingaan (again going back to part that there is a possibility that Sharingaan is probably derived from the Byakugaan.) I also believe that unlike Evolution , these specific eyes are much more powerful fore the Better Blood . (And hence the Byakugaan has their Main House-hold and Branch house-hold stuff/ Also Neji's father was also from the Main house-hold but only 3 mins younger so that's just nt really a big Division). And agreed Byakugaan does not show any hints to what the the opponent might do next in the Form of their Movements but similarly i believe its WAAAY tougher to see the Chakra points by using Sharingan as compared to using the Byakugaan, Due to which people like neji and hinata'sfather and maybe Hinata and her sister, could shut Down Sasuke by blocking HIs chakra points using their Gentle palm techniques.
    HEnce I believe the Byakugaan is a much more superiour eyes as compared to the Sharingan (with special preference to the hyuuga house-hold) And not like the Guy pretecting the Mizukage with the Byakugaan eyes.
    If the Byakugan were so much greater then the Sharingan, then why was the Hyuuga clan not feared as the most powerful besides the Senju? I think the theory that Byakugan is some ancient ancestor is just that: a theory, one that holds no truth. We were told by Madara that Uchiha and Senju descended directly from Rikudou Sennin. No Hyuuga was talked about. Plus the Sharingan have many more secrets and such. Byakugan is just vision on a large scale (miles around/very small blind spot) and vision on a small scale (chakra points/system). All the Hyuuga have shown is the gentle fist. Uchiha are better, more powerful ninja.

    Kakashi specifically said Sharingan cannot see chakra points during the Chuunin exams, I believe. So it's not harder, it's impossible. But there is no need for a Sharingan user to see chakra points. They aren't trying to subtly affect their opponents flow of chakra (exaggeration), they are trying to obliterate them.
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    If the Byakugan were so much greater then the Sharingan, then why was the Hyuuga clan not feared as the most powerful besides the Senju? I think the theory that Byakugan is some ancient ancestor is just that: a theory, one that holds no truth. We were told by Madara that Uchiha and Senju descended directly from Rikudou Sennin. No Hyuuga was talked about. Plus the Sharingan have many more secrets and such. Byakugan is just vision on a large scale (miles around/very small blind spot) and vision on a small scale (chakra points/system). All the Hyuuga have shown is the gentle fist. Uchiha are better, more powerful ninja.

    Kakashi specifically said Sharingan cannot see chakra points during the Chuunin exams, I believe. So it's not harder, it's impossible. But there is no need for a Sharingan user to see chakra points. They aren't trying to subtly affect their opponents flow of chakra (exaggeration), they are trying to obliterate them.
    Madarea said the descendants of the older brother later became known as the Uchiha not the older brother himself, no one knows the exact origin of the doujutsu except that the first was Rinnegan and the next was the spiral eye of the older brother
     
         

  23. #73
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Everywhere.
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Madarea said the descendants of the older brother later became known as the Uchiha not the older brother himself, no one knows the exact origin of the doujutsu except that the first was Rinnegan and the next was the spiral eye of the older brother
    Alright fine. But that's inconsequential. Uchiha is still better than Hyuuga because Sharingan is better than Byakugan for the purposes of fighting.
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    Alright fine. But that's inconsequential. Uchiha is still better than Hyuuga because Sharingan is better than Byakugan for the purposes of fighting.
    I will beleive you if you show me an un-opionated fact from the manga stating that what you said is so, if not all you say is opinion and therefore irrelevant.
     
         

  25. #75
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I will beleive you if you show me an un-opionated fact from the manga stating that what you said is so, if not all you say is opinion and therefore irrelevant.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 12

    the guy on the right side who is said to be sot6p son seems to have the sharingan
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •