Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Other then Naruto, who in Konoha can actually beat Sasuke 1vs1????

Quote Originally Posted by gscabana View Post
    kakashi had obitos sharingan b4 itachi was born
    No, Itachi was about four years old when Kakashi acquired the Sharingan.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    WTF. another Sasuke fan. From current Konoha nins, Kakashi can take care of most of Sasukes attacks. And regarding MS attacks. What if Kakashi uses Kamui.
    Shunshin Can counter Amaterasu, so anyone who can use it, is safe from Amaterasu.
    Most ninja can use Shunshin cant they? I mean, even that guy with the scars all over his eye (not Ibiki, the guy who was guarding the 3rd Hokage during the final stages of the Chunin exam) was seen using the flicker technique. I'd just assume that Raikage has an extremely fast one. Remember, he raised his chakra to tailed beast levels before he dodged it.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eViL sKiNnY bOy View Post
    Im nt sure about the Neji part though. I think Neji and Hinata's father could take out saske... reason-- Because if you remember in the Naruto season 1(dont remmeber the episode no..)/ Kakashi (a sharingan user) tells team 7 that Byakugaan is an eye-technique similar to the sharingan but its better than it.... So my guess is that Neji and Hinata's father (doubt hinata her-self could take out sasuke coz she's just too slow ) would probably be able to see how the Chakra works in developing the Ameteratsu and hence find a weak -link to the ttechnique and then F*** sasuke by using the Fighting style of gentle-fist... And voila. Sasuke's toast...
    therefore to sum things up...

Neji and hinata's father and maybe Hinata and her sis) --- Sasuke uses Ameteratsu and tries to Blow their heads off but Neji and hinata's father and maybe Hinata and her sis) finds out a usable weakness to counter Ameteratsu using their Superiour Byakugaan and Crushes all the Chakra points of Sasuke permanently.. And LOL at the thought of Sasuke Dying /F***ed for Life coz he cannot Use chakra at all..
    Okay, as much as I am responding to posts on this thread, and making others angry by disagreeing with them, I'd like to say that Kakashi did NOT say that the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan. He said that the Sharingan is DERIVED from the Byakugan, and this may not even be true. It could even be the other way around for all we know. I personally say that the Sharingan is derived from the Jyuubi and the Rinnegan. The Byakugan can see through walls, out the back of the head, can see the Kirakukei or whatever its spelled (the chakra circulatory system), and enables the possesor to use Juuken Taijutsu. The Sharingan has three levels, a normal, MS, and EMS level of Sharingan. Not only that, but it allows some of the same insights as the Byakugan such as the ability to see through illusions. ALSO, it can predict opponents movements via visual cues that will give the user of the Sharingan the image of the next movement. Mangekyo Sharingan gives access to S ranked jutsu, and the EMS gives an additional and yet unnamed jutsu, plus ?Immortality?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a Sasuke fan, or a Sharingan fan, or a whatever. I am a fairly neutral opinioned Naruto reader, and I believe that the Sharingan is superior to the Byakugan. When has Neji gotten any limelight since part I? He hasnt.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    So Itachi would be a great ninja if he didn't have Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and the ability to master abilities he did at a young age BECAUSE of the Sharingan?
    I'm not sure what you're asking here... But Itachi would most likely be average Jonin level without the Sharingan. The Sharingan is why he is feared. He relied on Sharingan genjutsu to intimidate people. The MS techs just add fuel to the fear. Without it he wouldn't be anything special. The same with Sasuke.

I agree with your disagreements with everyone else lol.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Trolled

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Kakashi would Kamui his head off, LOL at Sasuke being a Uchiha wannabe. Sasuke has no credit on his man-card if he denies Karin, Sakura, and Ino.

Anyways, those who say that Susanoo can block it, thats not justified. From what we have seen of Kamui, it does not "shoot" out of his eye. It appears from a certain area, making it a more indirect attack. Could Susanoo block Chibaku Tensei? I'd highly doubt it because its not a direct attack. All of Susanoo's blocked attacks have been direct.
    Like he could Kamui Deva Realms head off? It's not a jutsu he uses willingly as it puts a major strain on his body and if he fails his chances of winning are dropped further. He's going to use a few Raikiri's before it's considered and if Sasuke goes into black cloaked Susanoo then it could be too late. Best case scenario is him dying along with Sasuke.

He's at work atm. Baby making time comes later. It's not as bad as Naruto's man crush on Sasuke whose also ignoring Hinata though.

And what's to say that Kamui can shoot within an shielded object like Susanoo. Deidara's arm, the nail, Pain missile have all be un-shielded and open. Susanoo is a spiritual object in the black cloaked form. Not sure why your bringing up Chibaku Tensei. The rock/land would be doing the damage as the entire surrounding would force it to go along to the Chibaku Tensei black orb. It would crush Susanoo with all that force or rather drain the chakra of the MS user in that prison.

Your other posts I pretty much agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking here... But Itachi would most likely be average Jonin level without the Sharingan. The Sharingan is why he is feared. He relied on Sharingan genjutsu to intimidate people. The MS techs just add fuel to the fear. Without it he wouldn't be anything special. The same with Sasuke.

I agree with your disagreements with everyone else lol.
    Itachi was a genius/prodigy even amongst the powerful Uchicha clan. He would've been another Minato type if he had no Sharingan. I hate that argument. Alot of characters have inherited something from their families/bloodlines which has made them strong. Take away what makes them special and of course they can look disadvantaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Trolled
    Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyria View Post
    Like he could Kamui Deva Realms head off? It's not a jutsu he uses willingly as it puts a major strain on his body and if he fails his chances of winning are dropped further. He's going to use a few Raikiri's before it's considered and if Sasuke goes into black cloaked Susanoo then it could be too late. Best case scenario is him dying along with Sasuke.

He's at work atm. Baby making time comes later. It's not as bad as Naruto's man crush on Sasuke whose also ignoring Hinata though.

And what's to say that Kamui can shoot within an shielded object like Susanoo. Deidara's arm, the nail, Pain missile have all be un-shielded and open. Susanoo is a spiritual object in the black cloaked form. Not sure why your bringing up Chibaku Tensei. The rock/land would be doing the damage as the entire surrounding would force it to go along to the Chibaku Tensei black orb. It would crush Susanoo with all that force or rather drain the chakra of the MS user in that prison.

Your other posts I pretty much agree.

Itachi was a genius/prodigy even amongst the powerful Uchicha clan. He would've been another Minato type if he had no Sharingan. I hate that argument. Alot of characters have inherited something from their families/bloodlines which has made them strong. Take away what makes them special and of course they can look disadvantaged.

Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
    Kamui either can or can't and there's no way for us to know just yet. My guess is that it can because it is a time-space jutsu whereas Susanoo is just a monstrously manifested chakra body. My guess is that if Kakashi can see it, he can Kamui it. Remember how he used Kamui to absorb the whole Deidara clone explosion? He could probably just send most of Susanoo away along with Sasuke. But I agree that he wouldnt waste his chakra on a tech that he hasn't perfected and that he's not sure would work especially because it drains him so ridiculously.

Itachi was only a genius because he was trained by Madara and he was only trained by Madara because he had the Sharingan. Without it he's just another ninja with fast hand speed. There's no way he'd be on Minato's level or have Minato's ingenuity. He didn't use a single original technique. Everything about fire techs and Sharingan he learned from his family. Everything about Mangekyou he learned from Madara. Minato pushed past the limits of ninja knowledge and created techs no one had ever thought of. We only know of 3 (Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin, and Rasengan) but I'm sure he had more that were maybe not as amazing but still original. Plus he sacrificed himself for his entire village, not just one snotty nosed brat who is consumed by his poor little hatred that no one cares about cuz he's a freakin retard.
    Itachi and Yondaime are not comparable.

Status
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Kamui either can or can't and there's no way for us to know just yet. My guess is that it can because it is a time-space jutsu whereas Susanoo is just a monstrously manifested chakra body. My guess is that if Kakashi can see it, he can Kamui it. Remember how he used Kamui to absorb the whole Deidara clone explosion? He could probably just send most of Susanoo away along with Sasuke. But I agree that he wouldnt waste his chakra on a tech that he hasn't perfected and that he's not sure would work especially because it drains him so ridiculously.

Itachi was only a genius because he was trained by Madara and he was only trained by Madara because he had the Sharingan. Without it he's just another ninja with fast hand speed. There's no way he'd be on Minato's level or have Minato's ingenuity. He didn't use a single original technique. Everything about fire techs and Sharingan he learned from his family. Everything about Mangekyou he learned from Madara. Minato pushed past the limits of ninja knowledge and created techs no one had ever thought of. We only know of 3 (Hiraishin, Shiki Fujin, and Rasengan) but I'm sure he had more that were maybe not as amazing but still original. Plus he sacrificed himself for his entire village, not just one snotty nosed brat who is consumed by his poor little hatred that no one cares about cuz he's a freakin retard.
    Itachi and Yondaime are not comparable.
    Well until it does/doesn't happen, then I'm just going to assume he can't open a wormhole within a shielded object and has to direct the jutsu from his eyes. It won't just appear on the given spot. I read that part again and it was impressive. He was able to suck the blast but it seemed that w/e was connected to the blast was what got sucked in. Susanoo is not actually touching Sasuke physically but wrapped around him. Kakashi would need to hold it for a while to suck in Susanoo but Sasuke should be able to avoid it as that is getting sucked in. The longer he holds it, the more chakra he uses as he only used it 3 times while being relatively fresh beforehand, before collapsing. The 2 times he used it in the pain fight were quick and small objects. He is going to die trying to kill Sasuke if he manages to get that far.

Itachi was the only one in Konoha to even realize that Madara was alive and running about. He was already praised as the next generation to lead the Uchicha's before even meeting Madara. Itachi had seen war as a child and matured quickly, becoming an Anbu captain at the age of only 13. He was born with the Sharingan but was able to take out the Uchicha clan who also had the same eyes. He was the best of the best.

Geez I'm not trying to say if he better then Minato or not. Minato was just the example. He would've been a great ninja on pair with other non-Kekkei Genkai shinobi like Minato, Jiraiya, Hiruzen, White Fang etc w/o the Sharingan. We've seen him train hard to perfect his techniques and he is a genius type. It's unfair to say that he would be a sucky ninja w/o his doujutsu as that is how the story has gone.

Also Minato was trained by the strongest Sannin, Jiraiya, and we don't know what benefits he had a child growing up concerning his family upbringings. About that bolded part, you also forgot that Itachi sacrificed his own welfare, reputation, parents, relatives, lovers to make sure that Konoha didn't go into a civil war which would've caused a ninja war and resulted in death of many more shinobi and innocent civilians. Hardly anything to scoff at.

the eViL sKinnY Dude eViL sKiNnY bOy's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Okay, as much as I am responding to posts on this thread, and making others angry by disagreeing with them, I'd like to say that Kakashi did NOT say that the Byakugan is better than the Sharingan. He said that the Sharingan is DERIVED from the Byakugan, and this may not even be true. It could even be the other way around for all we know. I personally say that the Sharingan is derived from the Jyuubi and the Rinnegan. The Byakugan can see through walls, out the back of the head, can see the Kirakukei or whatever its spelled (the chakra circulatory system), and enables the possesor to use Juuken Taijutsu. The Sharingan has three levels, a normal, MS, and EMS level of Sharingan. Not only that, but it allows some of the same insights as the Byakugan such as the ability to see through illusions. ALSO, it can predict opponents movements via visual cues that will give the user of the Sharingan the image of the next movement. Mangekyo Sharingan gives access to S ranked jutsu, and the EMS gives an additional and yet unnamed jutsu, plus ?Immortality?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a Sasuke fan, or a Sharingan fan, or a whatever. I am a fairly neutral opinioned Naruto reader, and I believe that the Sharingan is superior to the Byakugan. When has Neji gotten any limelight since part I? He hasnt.
    Well from what you said( or Manga actually i guess) sharingan is possibly from the Rinnegan or the Jyuubi but Might also be derived from the Byakugaan.
    Now obvioiulsy the rinegaan ( & the probably the Jyuubi''s eyes) are Much more powerful than the present Sharingaan. Similarly I believe that - a) byakugaan too might be a similar eye technique Derived from the Jyuubi/Rinegaan but also has a much older ancestry of the brothers of so6p as compared to the Sharingaan (again going back to part that there is a possibility that Sharingaan is probably derived from the Byakugaan.) I also believe that unlike Evolution , these specific eyes are much more powerful fore the Better Blood . (And hence the Byakugaan has their Main House-hold and Branch house-hold stuff/ Also Neji's father was also from the Main house-hold but only 3 mins younger so that's just nt really a big Division). And agreed Byakugaan does not show any hints to what the the opponent might do next in the Form of their Movements but similarly i believe its WAAAY tougher to see the Chakra points by using Sharingan as compared to using the Byakugaan, Due to which people like neji and hinata'sfather and maybe Hinata and her sister, could shut Down Sasuke by blocking HIs chakra points using their Gentle palm techniques.
    HEnce I believe the Byakugaan is a much more superiour eyes as compared to the Sharingan (with special preference to the hyuuga house-hold) And not like the Guy pretecting the Mizukage with the Byakugaan eyes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Kakashi could beat him IMO. Send his ass to another dimension.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eViL sKiNnY bOy View Post
    Well from what you said( or Manga actually i guess) sharingan is possibly from the Rinnegan or the Jyuubi but Might also be derived from the Byakugaan.
    Now obvioiulsy the rinegaan ( & the probably the Jyuubi''s eyes) are Much more powerful than the present Sharingaan. Similarly I believe that - a) byakugaan too might be a similar eye technique Derived from the Jyuubi/Rinegaan but also has a much older ancestry of the brothers of so6p as compared to the Sharingaan (again going back to part that there is a possibility that Sharingaan is probably derived from the Byakugaan.) I also believe that unlike Evolution , these specific eyes are much more powerful fore the Better Blood . (And hence the Byakugaan has their Main House-hold and Branch house-hold stuff/ Also Neji's father was also from the Main house-hold but only 3 mins younger so that's just nt really a big Division). And agreed Byakugaan does not show any hints to what the the opponent might do next in the Form of their Movements but similarly i believe its WAAAY tougher to see the Chakra points by using Sharingan as compared to using the Byakugaan, Due to which people like neji and hinata'sfather and maybe Hinata and her sister, could shut Down Sasuke by blocking HIs chakra points using their Gentle palm techniques.
    HEnce I believe the Byakugaan is a much more superiour eyes as compared to the Sharingan (with special preference to the hyuuga house-hold) And not like the Guy pretecting the Mizukage with the Byakugaan eyes.
    If the Byakugan were so much greater then the Sharingan, then why was the Hyuuga clan not feared as the most powerful besides the Senju? I think the theory that Byakugan is some ancient ancestor is just that: a theory, one that holds no truth. We were told by Madara that Uchiha and Senju descended directly from Rikudou Sennin. No Hyuuga was talked about. Plus the Sharingan have many more secrets and such. Byakugan is just vision on a large scale (miles around/very small blind spot) and vision on a small scale (chakra points/system). All the Hyuuga have shown is the gentle fist. Uchiha are better, more powerful ninja.

Kakashi specifically said Sharingan cannot see chakra points during the Chuunin exams, I believe. So it's not harder, it's impossible. But there is no need for a Sharingan user to see chakra points. They aren't trying to subtly affect their opponents flow of chakra (exaggeration), they are trying to obliterate them.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

If the Byakugan were so much greater then the Sharingan, then why was the Hyuuga clan not feared as the most powerful besides the Senju? I think the theory that Byakugan is some ancient ancestor is just that: a theory, one that holds no truth. We were told by Madara that Uchiha and Senju descended directly from Rikudou Sennin. No Hyuuga was talked about. Plus the Sharingan have many more secrets and such. Byakugan is just vision on a large scale (miles around/very small blind spot) and vision on a small scale (chakra points/system). All the Hyuuga have shown is the gentle fist. Uchiha are better, more powerful ninja.

Kakashi specifically said Sharingan cannot see chakra points during the Chuunin exams, I believe. So it's not harder, it's impossible. But there is no need for a Sharingan user to see chakra points. They aren't trying to subtly affect their opponents flow of chakra (exaggeration), they are trying to obliterate them.
    Madarea said the descendants of the older brother later became known as the Uchiha not the older brother himself, no one knows the exact origin of the doujutsu except that the first was Rinnegan and the next was the spiral eye of the older brother

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Madarea said the descendants of the older brother later became known as the Uchiha not the older brother himself, no one knows the exact origin of the doujutsu except that the first was Rinnegan and the next was the spiral eye of the older brother
    Alright fine. But that's inconsequential. Uchiha is still better than Hyuuga because Sharingan is better than Byakugan for the purposes of fighting.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Alright fine. But that's inconsequential. Uchiha is still better than Hyuuga because Sharingan is better than Byakugan for the purposes of fighting.
    I will beleive you if you show me an un-opionated fact from the manga stating that what you said is so, if not all you say is opinion and therefore irrelevant.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I will beleive you if you show me an un-opionated fact from the manga stating that what you said is so, if not all you say is opinion and therefore irrelevant.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 12

the guy on the right side who is said to be sot6p son seems to have the sharingan

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post

the guy on the right side who is said to be sot6p son seems to have the sharingan
    That certainly does look like the Sharingan especially if you zoom in. Good eye.

Sharingan is directly descended from Rikudo Sennin and his Rinnegan. And besides: predicting movement, reading hand signs, genjutsu, mind control (over people, animal summons, and giant tailed beasts), reading chakra, plus MS abilities (amaterasu, tsukuyomi, susanoo, kamui), plus EMS abilities vs panoramic/telescopic/microscopic/x-ray vision... I know which one I would choose to help in a fight. Byakugan is more for recon than battle.

Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Kakashi is the only one who got a chance.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Kakashi/ man of a thousand jutsu+ Sharingan ohh make that MS+ experience+ knowledge of Sasuke+cooler +smarter and did I say cooler already + more than two nature types + all around bad ass== Sasuke getting man handled quite easily to hell with his MS and his hand me down powers he needs to get his own crap and stop borrowing everyone elses

Tenzo too with his wood style would also smash and who knows what other anbu black ops will have to come from the shadows and be hella "G"

Sasuke is cheese and he smells like an old diaper. I know this because I know this.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post

that is not the sharingan, look closely and you will see it is a spiral pattern

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtoxxdasavvyone View Post
    Kakashi/ man of a thousand jutsu+ Sharingan ohh make that MS+ experience+ knowledge of Sasuke+cooler +smarter and did I say cooler already + more than two nature types + all around bad ass== Sasuke getting man handled quite easily to hell with his MS and his hand me down powers he needs to get his own crap and stop borrowing everyone elses

Tenzo too with his wood style would also smash and who knows what other anbu black ops will have to come from the shadows and be hella "G"

Sasuke is cheese and he smells like an old diaper. I know this because I know this.
    you forgot to add that kakashis ms is weakened, that he has no chakra stamina and no s-class jutsu except the extreme chakra-taking kamui and the close range raikiri, which actually has the same abilities as the a-class chidori.
    tenzo never showed anything which would classify him as a bigger danger for anyone, his jutsus are all just for defense, and they never reached the level of the better def-techs, like gaaras (shippuuden) sand-shield, raikages lightning armor or sasuke's two forms of susano'o.

that is not the sharingan, look closely and you will see it is a spiral pattern
    it is, look at his right eye and compare it with madara's, you can see the three tomoes in it.

Last edited by Revan; 11-01-2009 at 12:59 AM.