#Kirikoe4EIG #LonelyAssassface
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade

[OPEN] gotta improve

Rei R&R
    Range - Mid
    Kill - Yes
    Steal - No
    Terrain - Plain Field

Bio: Hijikata Mamoru (updates in my profile page)
    Post your bio and I'll start :silly:

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

Re: [OPEN] gotta improve

gold in sig

update earth a rank anf fire s rank

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Dragyzophobia #Akashaphilia
    #Kirikoe4EIG #LonelyAssassface
    #ShadowRiderTheJouninFade

Behold my newly invented fire technique, KATON!..

Standing in front of you at mid-range, I start by forming some quick handseal and then send some of my chakra to infiltrate your chakra system and disrupt it. I make you see a huge, immense fireball falling from the sky and heading towards you, its heat is intense and can be sensed from meters before reaching the target.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Having caught your attention to the sky, I stealthly send my suiton chakra underneath your location creating a gushing water to emerge from underneath you. It immediately forms into a water bubble that imprisons you inside of it.

Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

As soon as the water begins to surround your body, I quickly focus some lightning chakra to my mouth an release a single spear of lightning towards the water bubble. When in contact, it will electrocute everything touching the water.

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Last edited by Tsūki; 02-14-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

I would notice a fire ball aim at me from the sky with hestation I started I would focus my body in a sturdy spot focus my doton chakra while perform Ram → Dog → Rat I would then comprese the chakra in my hand slam it down on the ground release the compresed chakra I held up ausing a circular arena to surround myself it began to riseing portecting me.But as 2 two second went by he notice nothing happen he began to ponder he would then start to hear a gushing sound water comeing from ground try to trap him
    I would then gather fuuton chakra release great about wind on the water burst me throught my earth done that would then be l the destroyed the earth and bruiseing my body a bit. As I rised in the air where the water cannot reach me then see lighting spear head toward me. Focus my chakra inside of my body and perform Rat → Dog → Tiger spill out a fireball it would roll all the way to near you lighting that would ingnite with lighting over power if as conjuntion to head near you if hit it will erupted and expolde into ash.
    (Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground and causing a circular arena to surrend the user with a total distane of 15 meters away from the user and the walls standing up to 4 meters high. If these walls are damaged in any way, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.