Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

*Potential Spoilers* Fairy Tail: Daimatou Enbu Final Match-Ups

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT READ THE MANGA, THE FOLLOWING THREAD INCLUDES SPOILERS.

With the final match ups in the Daimatou Enbu finally underway, I figured I would make a thread seeing what everyone's expectations are, and see how they compare to my own.

First off, let's look at the next chapter's title. Chapter 319 is entitled, "The White Knight". This title can refer to either Acadios, Sting, or perhaps both of them.

1. Arcadios has been mentioned as the White Knight several times. I'm guessing we will see where he ran off to next chapter.
    2. Sting is the White Dragon Slayer so I'm betting he will finally get into the final matches in this next chapter.

With the thought of Sting joining the fray, let's look at the matches.

1. Gajeel vs Rogue

As we saw from the latest chapter, Gajeel is now in Iron Shadow Dragon mode to face off against Shadow (the possessed Rogue), and it looks like Gajeel has turned the tables. However, based on the title, this may mean that Sting will join in this fight. Based on Sting's actions this fight will happen in one of two ways.

Sting Appears in Gajeel vs Rogue
    If Sting appears in this fight...Rogue and Sting will both be fine, and Gajeel will be defeated. I'm guessing Rogue is on his knees and Gajeel takes a hit from behind....then Rogue and Sting use a Unison Raid and take him down.

Sting Does Not Appear in Gajeel vs Rogue

If Sting does not show up, I have a feeling Gajeel is about to put a beat down on Rogue in order to knock out Shadow.

2. Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and Chelia

From what we saw everyone is pretty much at an equal status in terms of strength as well as current condition.This fight is also the only other fight I see Sting entering in this next chapter.

Sting Appears in Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and Chelia

Obviously if Sting appears he will defeat all four of them (Gray, Juvia, Lyon, and Chelia). Probably all at one time to hype him up. Also, if this is the fight he jumps into, it will probably be shown as a big explosion, and Sting standing amongst the four of them knocked down.

Sting Does Not Appear in Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and Chelia

Gray and Juvia will win. It is possible Gray may be taken down protecting Juvia who will go rage mode and win (though Gray being taken down is unlikely).

Now moving on to the final two fights. These two have extremely low odds of having Sting join.

3. Laxus vs Orga vs Jura

At the moment this is probably the most exciting match at hand. I'm hoping and guessing that Orga will be taken out in the early stages of the fight...possibly from Laxus and Jura teaming up. Since Jura always looks up to Makarov he may want to fight Laxus one on one!

After Orga goes down, I'm guessing Laxus will defeat Jura.

4. Erza vs Minerva

Despite Erza being my favorit character, there is no way she should win this fight. Her leg is absolutely wrecked. If she pulls out a random win...while it would be epic, and I can't really complain...I know many people will be upset.

Erza won't lose to Minerva because it brings Fairy Tail closer to losing as well as she would lose to the person who just brutally took down Milliana and Kagura. The problem is, she obviously is unable to effectively move. So Erza will stick to the one quality that she seems to be the best at: Endurance!

I believe this fight is going to come down to Erza just sitting there taking a beating from Minerva until one of the other teams can help her...whether it is Laxus, Gajeel, or Gray & Juvia.

I think Minerva's sadistic personality will lead to her downfall. She will be too distracted torturing Erza to notice others who will then take her out while she isn't looking (only option I can see for Juvia and Gray), or she will simply be defeated (by Laxus, or maybee Gajeel).

Only after Minerva is knocked out will Erza pass out.

Conclusion

That is how I see the present fights being resolved ^.^! It is too early to see how this is going to finally conclude, but I see the games ending in one of two ways.

1. Because Sting has hidden for most of the fighting, he will be able to take out several of the remaining combatants bringing Sabertooth's victory (despite Fairy Tail and the other Guilds doing a good part of the heavy fighting...making it almost a cheap victory)

2. Fairy Tail manages to win; however, somehow it is discovered that Jellal was Mystogan, and they get disqualified.

How do you think the final fights will go down?!

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

Re: *Potential Spoilers* Fairy Tail: Daimatou Enbu Final Match-Ups

Gajeel stomps no matter what.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    agreed my friend, especiely with natsu around

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sting is going to take down Minerva and take back his cat.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Youth and Full power View Post
    ! This is why I'm hoping Sting goes and takes out Juvia, Gray, Lyon, and Chelia so he doesn't have to take some stupid ambush attack from Sting!!!!

That way Gajeel can go stomp on "Shadow" (unfortunate for Rogue)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com

I can see Erza performing Fairy Law on Minerva

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

I'm sorry but laxus defeat jura keep dreaming

Emerald Lightning Emerald Dragon's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I think it'll be a great fight since we haven't seen Laxus go all out in a while

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well the fight does start off with Orga...could end up that Orga lasts long enough to tire out Jura enough....If you'd like you can call it Nakama Power !!!! I love Jura too, but my gut is saying Laxus wins...I guess I'm just going to have to keep dreaming ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Satan Soul View Post
    I can see Erza performing Fairy Law on Minerva
    That would be basically epic...but I don't think she has it!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer

In terms of sheer power probably not but we do know that he has Fairy Law which is the ultimate hax spell of all time.
    Maybe that's how all of this will end. With Laxus or someone new surprising us with Fairy Law.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

I also thought of sting, when i read the next chapters title...Maybe he's going to start of whatever he has been planning...

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Jin Hayami View Post
    In terms of sheer power probably not but we do know that he has Fairy Law which is the ultimate hax spell of all time.
    Maybe that's how all of this will end. With Laxus or someone new surprising us with Fairy Law.
    If someone just whips out Fairy Law I'll go crazy!!! Imagine the look on Makarov's face! "When the hell did they learn that!?"....lol maybee Mavis pulling another cute face, "For Fairy Tail wease:"

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    I also thought of sting, when i read the next chapters title...Maybe he's going to start of whatever he has been planning...
    Yeah...I had only thought of Sting until I was informed by someone that apparantly Arcadios is called "The White Knight"...completely missed that until yesterday!

I have a feeling it revolves around him being completely healthy where people like Erza, Laxus, Gajeel and Jura who were risks to beating him. Gajeel has already taken a decent beating. Erza's leg is wrecked. Laxus and Jura are about to destroy each other lol!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    A very positive thinking guy. Hahaha I hope so too!

Sting will join Orga Jura and Laxus's fight IMO. It will be Laxus and Jura vs Sting and Orga.

Also about Gray and Wendy, Gray's beaten up already so they need help. Or else Lyon and Wind God Slayer will win.

Laxus will defeat Jura no matter what. trust me!

Erza's fight will either be stopped by Jellal or a FairyTail or by Natsu himself. Erza can't take on Minerva's attacks that long. She's too strong.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    A very positive thinking guy. Hahaha I hope so too!

Sting will join Orga Jura and Laxus's fight IMO. It will be Laxus and Jura vs Sting and Orga.

Also about Gray and Wendy, Gray's beaten up already so they need help. Or else Lyon and Wind God Slayer will win.

Laxus will defeat Jura no matter what. trust me!

Erza's fight will either be stopped by Jellal or a FairyTail or by Natsu himself. Erza can't take on Minerva's attacks that long. She's too strong.
    At points I had thought maybee someone would join Orga making it a two on two (though I had origionally thought Minerva), but I know that Laxus really wishes to fight Jura. Especially with the previous chapter's descriptions of the fights where it describes how a Wizard Saint stands before him! With that I figured Laxus would be fighting Jura so I didn't see anyone else joining in.

I initially thought Gray might be at a disadvantage, but he seemed completely ready to go against Lyon. I guess time will tell exactly how worn out he really is. With Gray by her side and at risk to getting injured I'm guessing Juvia is going to go into that rage mode or go all out.

Finally I think this would be the beauty of Erza holding on....its the fact that she shouldn't, but she does so anyways that would be awesome. But yeah logically she really shouldn't as Minerva is strong, and with her limited mobility Erza is going to take some serious damage!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suteki da ne!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Kisuke View Post
    *exceed

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fairy Tail lose but gets recognized as one of the strongest guilds because they save the entire city from near-inevitable destruction from the dragons? That's my opinion