View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Genryusai

    15 83.33%
  • Unohana

    3 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21
    Member FlemSmack's Avatar
    Status
    FlemSmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    How is she not part of that statement he said there has not been a soul reaper born stronger than him for a 1000 years now...an as we seen her power is no where close To yamamoto's.
    Because she is over 1000 years old. She was a Shinigami before the Gotei 13 was founded, and even helped to create it.
     
         

  2. #22
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    Because she is over 1000 years old. She was a Shinigami before the Gotei 13 was founded, and even helped to create it.
    but anyway as we seen her power is no were near Yamamoto's
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 02-17-2013 at 05:43 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,746
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Yama takes this power wise, sword skill wise unohana is clearly better.
     
         

  4. #24
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Yama takes this power wise, sword skill wise unohana is clearly better.
    what?
     
         

  5. #25
    Member FlemSmack's Avatar
    Status
    FlemSmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    This is all Kubo's fault. He keeps trying to convey through the dialog of the manga that Unohana is the strongest shinimgami, but he ovbiously did not show that she is convincingly stronger than him. I still believe that she can keep herself from being turned to ashes just from being near him. Reiatsu can be used as a shield and can reduce the affects of physical and non-physical attacks, and she could probably continually heal herself while she is simultaneously being burned, negating its' affect. If she get's hit with zanka no tachi north, she could potentially recover from it depending on where she is hit. Zanka no tachi west wouldn't be much of a threat to her, considering that her bankai has an area of effect that could melt his flesh from the bone. The only chance Unohana has of defeating Genryusai is if her reiatsu is strong enough to get past zanka no tachi west, because if it can she can kill him. I would have said that Genryusai wins this fight if zanka no tachi north was shown to have completely obliterated his enemy, but he failed to even completely cut him in half.
     
         
    Last edited by FlemSmack; 02-17-2013 at 05:43 PM.

  6. #26
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    This is all Kubo's fault. He keeps trying to convey through the dialog of the manga that Unohana is the strongest shinimgami, but he ovbiously did not show that she is convincingly stronger than him. I still believe that she can keep herself from being turned to ashes just from being near him. Reiatsu can be used as a shield and can reduce the affects of physical and non-physical attacks, and she could probably continually heal herself while she is simultaneously being burned, negating its' affect. If she get's hit with zanka no tachi north, she could potentially recover from it depending on where she is hit. Zanka no tachi west wouldn't be much of a threat to her, considering that her bankai has an area of effect that could melt his flesh from the bone. The only chance Unohana has of defeating Genryusai is if her reiatsu is strong enough to get past zanka no tachi west, because if it can she can kill him. I would have said that Genryusai wins this fight if zanka no tachi north was shown to have completely obliterated his enemy, but he failed to even completely cut him in half.
    yea she is the strongest soul reaper from her generation.....he Failed to cut him completely because he had blunt vene I guess....an I believe Royd was most likely stronger than unohana was anyway they both beat kenpachi without useing there swords, an he failed to even be a match for Yamamoto an not even his reiatsu helped him against Yamamoto..she won't be able to stand close to him.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 02-17-2013 at 06:59 PM.

  7. #27
    Member FlemSmack's Avatar
    Status
    FlemSmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    She was the strongest shinigami from her generation, which was also the same generation Genryusai was from. They looked to be around the same age when they created the Gotei 13. For some unknown reason she didn't seem to age while he did.

    I honestly believe that she can survive being around Genryusai with out being turned to ashe. The heat from his bankai is produced from his reiatsu. Shinigami use their reiatsu to strengthen their bodies. If this was not true, everytime they were hit with a cero, or any similar attack, their bodies would just exploded without any resistance.
     
         

  8. #28
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    She was the strongest shinigami from her generation, which was also the same generation Genryusai was from. They looked to be around the same age when they created the Gotei 13. For some unknown reason she didn't seem to age while he did.

    I honestly believe that she can survive being around Genryusai with out being turned to ashe. The heat from his bankai is produced from his reiatsu. Shinigami use their reiatsu to strengthen their bodies. If this was not true, everytime they were hit with a cero, or any similar attack, their bodies would just exploded without any resistance.
    His reiatsu is not a regular reiatsu when in bankai form it becomes a weapon to fight with..no Yamamoto generation was not her generation he's much older
     
         

  9. #29
    Member FlemSmack's Avatar
    Status
    FlemSmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    His reiatsu is not a regular reiatsu when in bankai form it becomes a weapon to fight with..no Yamamoto generation was not her generation he's much older
    How do you know that he is much older than her? He is not even the oldest shinigami in the maga anymore. The guy who created the zanpakuto is older than he is and he doesn't seem to have aged just like Unohana. Other people use their reiatsu as a weapon. Ichigo has getsuga tenshou, Urahara has benihime, and there are probably other examples, but i think I have proven my point. If a character has enough reiatsu they can survive being hit by getsuga tenshou, so I think if someone has enough reiatsu they can survive being around Genryusai's bankai. Quincy's have human bodies, so it should not be of any suprise that they have to use special abilities to defend from reiatsu based attacks, while shinigami are made out of reiatsu, so all they have to do is have enough being released to defend themselves.
     
         

  10. #30
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    How do you know that he is much older than her? He is not even the oldest shinigami in the maga anymore. The guy who created the zanpakuto is older than he is and he doesn't seem to have aged just like Unohana. Other people use their reiatsu as a weapon. Ichigo has getsuga tenshou, Urahara has benihime, and there are probably other examples, but i think I have proven my point. If a character has enough reiatsu they can survive being hit by getsuga tenshou, so I think if someone has enough reiatsu they can survive being around Genryusai's bankai. Quincy's have human bodies, so it should not be of any suprise that they have to use special abilities to defend from reiatsu based attacks, while shinigami are made out of reiatsu, so all they have to do is have enough being released to defend themselves.
    what Yamamoto is the oldest soul reaper next to the soul king the guy who make zanpacto used to work under Yamamoto in SS till he created zanpacto an then later moved On to Zero squad..lol wtf are you talking bout urahara an ichigo can't let out there spiritual pressure an fight with it they don't use there spiritual pressure as a weapon in there bankai form I'm not talking bout a blast I'm talking bout there spiritual pressure alone....no one in SS has a spiritual pressure close to Yamamoto so to even argue is stupid...quincies have human bodies but they also have reiatsu aswell an like I said not even Royd could use his reiatsu to defend himself an that's where blunt vene came into play.

    As strong as aizen was not even his spiritual pressure could hurt or kill someone.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 02-17-2013 at 08:34 PM.

  11. #31
    Member FlemSmack's Avatar
    Status
    FlemSmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    It wasn't just his spiritual pressure that could kill someone. His bankai transformed his spiritual pressure into a shroud that resembled flames and gave off an intense heat. If his bankai didn't turn his spirit pressure into heat no one could be burned from it, because it wouldn't be giving off any heat.
     
         

  12. #32
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSmack View Post
    It wasn't just his spiritual pressure that could kill someone. His bankai transformed his spiritual pressure into a shroud that resembled flames and gave off an intense heat. If his bankai didn't turn his spirit pressure into heat no one could be burned from it, because it wouldn't be giving off any heat.
    Yea his bankai turned his spiritual pressure to a deadly weapon an made him as hot as the sun there's no way unohana can get close to him his spiritual pressure is stringer than hers anyway so how is she supposed to push his back some she has no chance.
     
         

  13. #33
    Member KakuzuHatesMoney's Avatar
    Status
    KakuzuHatesMoney is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    313
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Genryusai vs Unohana

    Yamamoto wouldn't lose to Zaraki Kenpachi. Not under any circumstance. Unohana needs to stfu like a good ***** and stay quiet.
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •