Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,692
    Location
    Germany
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    im fkin mad i cant get it the true disspair edition noone of the german stores get it will of fire edition is sold out since january -.- ! and im to lazy to order it for american sides and pay 50% more of the originial amount ;<
     
         

  2. #22
    Serial Killer fuuton's Avatar
    Status
    fuuton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    Hell
    And the graduation countdown
    begins. Class of '15
     

    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by karol the don View Post
    im fkin mad i cant get it the true disspair edition noone of the german stores get it will of fire edition is sold out since january -.- ! and im to lazy to order it for american sides and pay 50% more of the originial amount ;<
    Then check on local stores
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zanji's Avatar
    Status
    Zanji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,606
    Location
    here there everywhere
    Ninja Fool Learn It!
     



    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    BearTuX057

    I mainly play Black Ops 2, and Assassin's Creed 3 until I get Storm 3, then I will be playing a combination of the 3 lol
     
         

  4. #24
    Serial Killer fuuton's Avatar
    Status
    fuuton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    Hell
    And the graduation countdown
    begins. Class of '15
     

    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanji View Post
    BearTuX057

    I mainly play Black Ops 2, and Assassin's Creed 3 until I get Storm 3, then I will be playing a combination of the 3 lol
    Tbh bo2 really sucks compared to Bo... So I stopped playin it
     
         

  5. #25
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,256
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    I got the standard Day1 edition from Amazon, so I've got the DLC costumes as well. :D

    I was going to get the collectors edition, but I already bought the Naruto/Sasuke Shinobi Relations figures so there's not much point in spending extra for something I've already got.
     
         

  6. #26
    Serial Killer fuuton's Avatar
    Status
    fuuton is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    Hell
    And the graduation countdown
    begins. Class of '15
     

    Re: Which edition did you pre-order for NUNS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    I got the standard Day1 edition from Amazon, so I've got the DLC costumes as well. :D

    I was going to get the collectors edition, but I already bought the Naruto/Sasuke Shinobi Relations figures so there's not much point in spending extra for something I've already got.
    Psn user? Then add me, uzchiha15
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •