Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    A lot of people think that Naruto's speed in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is just raw speed. But Naruto did in fact use the Body Flicker in this mode and here's why.

    Still not enough proof for you? Then allow me to explain how the Body Flicker works.

    The Body Flicker Technique is a high speed movement technique, in which a ninja uses their chakra to increase their speed to phenomenal levels, and because Naruto is in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, a mode that uses the Nine-Tails' chakra, it would make perfect sense as to why he gains an increase in speed because its from the Body Flicker.

    The same thing applies to Raikage, by using his Lightning Armor in combination with the Body Flicker was able to dodge Amaterasu, and made him the fastest shinobi in the world after Minato's death.



    How else was Naruto able to dodge the Raikage's Body Flicker?


    It's because he was able to counter it with his own Body Flicker.


    Then he became the fastest shinobi alive.

    What do you guys think?
     
         

  2. #2
    Mastermiиd Supreme x Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Supreme x Uchiha is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,216
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Uh, yeah. We've seen this numerous times.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member RedShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    RedShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    This MIGHT be true, or maybe its just the kyuubi chakra. Probably its so fast it makes you think its the body flicker
     
         

  4. #4
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    isnt body flicker basically chakra-steroid speed?
    then yeah..he does have body flicker
     
         

  5. #5
    Mr. Blue Crow.'s Avatar
    Status
    Crow. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost, but not alone.
    Posts
    2,531
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're more than I can
    believe.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Old news buddy. But I have seen some people disagree.
     
         

  6. #6
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!



    Really ?
     
         

  7. #7
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShinobi View Post
    This MIGHT be true, or maybe its just the kyuubi chakra. Probably its so fast it makes you think its the body flicker
    But that's the point, using chakra to increase your speed to phenomenal levels is the Body Flicker, even if it is the kyuubi's chakra.
     
         

  8. #8
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,929
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi1000 View Post
    A lot of people think that Naruto's speed in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode is just raw speed. But Naruto did in fact use the Body Flicker in this mode and here's why.

    Still not enough proof for you? Then allow me to explain how the Body Flicker works.

    The Body Flicker Technique is a high speed movement technique, in which a ninja uses their chakra to increase their speed to phenomenal levels, and because Naruto is in Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, a mode that uses the Nine-Tails' chakra, it would make perfect sense as to why he gains an increase in speed because its from the Body Flicker.

    The same thing applies to Raikage, by using his Lightning Armor in combination with the Body Flicker was able to dodge Amaterasu, and made him the fastest shinobi in the world after Minato's death.



    How else was Naruto able to dodge the Raikage's Body Flicker?


    It's because he was able to counter it with his own Body Flicker.


    Then he became the fastest shinobi alive.

    What do you guys think?
    i don't think naruto knows body flicker and usually the manga would state if body flickers used and when naruto fought kisame killerbee thought it was body flicker
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Derek1st's Avatar
    Status
    Derek1st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Body flicker is just using your chakra to increase your speed for an instant. Its still his speed. Its not like he's using a jutsu or anything. I understand what you mean though: of course he can't maintain those speeds for longer than a ''flicker''. It doesn't mean that he isn't fast
     
         

  10. #10
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by narutorikudoumode View Post
    i don't think naruto knows body flicker and usually the manga would state if body flickers used and when naruto fought kisame killerbee thought it was body flicker
    Maybe used it without him realizing it, but regardless, the concept of using chakra to increase your speed to very high levels is the Body Flicker, and since Naruto's speed increased because of the kyuubi's chakra, it would make perfect sense.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek1st View Post
    Body flicker is just using your chakra to increase your speed for an instant. Its still his speed. Its not like he's using a jutsu or anything. I understand what you mean though: of course he can't maintain those speeds for longer than a ''flicker''. It doesn't mean that he isn't fast
    So I guess were on the same page then.
     
         

  12. #12
    ~Started From The Bottom~ BelphaZar's Avatar
    Status
    BelphaZar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    The LONLIEST people are the
    KINDEST The SADDEST people
    smile the BRIGHTES The MOST
    DAMAGED people are the WISEST
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    So basically... you also calling A's speed a flicker movement ? A's increases His lightning chackra to v1 v2 v3 ect.. Is not a jutsu its pure chackra mix with hes lightning element.. Think about it, naruto speed it goes on and on without stoping flickering is an instant movement with a short mount of traveling... So, My Conclusion... I dont agree with you.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member itachi1000's Avatar
    Status
    itachi1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BelphaZar View Post
    So basically... you also calling A's speed a flicker movement ? A's increases His lightning chackra to v1 v2 v3 ect.. Is not a jutsu its pure chackra mix with hes lightning element.. Think about it, naruto speed it goes on and on without stoping flickering is an instant movement with a short mount of traveling... So, My Conclusion... I dont agree with you.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member piercethejen's Avatar
    Status
    piercethejen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    the trees. literally.
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    TURNT THE **** UP
     

    Re: KCM Naruto has the Body Flicker!!!

    I thought that was obvious Yamato stated that he wasn't on his father's level yet so i don't think it's his raw speed but it's some tech.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •