Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When there is fear, there will
    come many mistakes.

How edo madara got free and how Edo Tobirama cant

Hello all, so I have been looking at various threads and posts and I'm just wondering if anyone has actually read the manga at all.

Here is a comment by a member who should re-read from like at the start of madara's edo revival.

"Its so dumb how Madara knows how to break out of Edo Tensei and Tobirama has not done so yet when he is the creator of the jutsu..." - Killer B

Okay so let me simply explain why madara was able to get free from Edo Tensei. He lived for a very long time and due to tht time (help of the zetsu's) was able to gain a lot of information regarding various jutse's. It it likely that he was able to receive information from these zetsu's while Tobirama was still alive (only assuming) and even from Oro and Kabuto when they were using edo tensei.

Now comes to the part as to why Madara was able to get free in the first place. Unlike with the current situation with the Hokages, Madar was given a chance to run free for a very short time while the edo tensei was cancelled. Therefore due to Itachi making Kabuto cancel the edo, Madara had a couple of seconds where he had full control. In this time Madara took advantage and released the edo tensei contract thereby giving him full control forever.

Now with the current situation, we can see that the hokages have somewhat of a free reign ( I would say quite limited though) and therefore, Tobi hasn't had the oppertunity to release himself. If Oro were to cancel the edo now however, Tobi would have, like madara, a little amount of time were he is in complete control and therefore, release the edo contract.

Furthermore, due to Oro receiving Hashirama's cells (through the zetsu presumably) therefore the edo contact is made stronger than even that of Kabuto.

In short we can summarise it like this

Current situation: Edo is better, Hashirama's cells involved and no oppertunity of free reign for Tobirama
    Madara situation:Edo is good (I don't know if it's better than Oro's), No hashirama cells involved (at least not a whol zetsu) and madara got an oppertunity of free reign.

Ψ BKN Knight of Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ

Re: How edo madara got free and how Edo Tobirama cant

I guess we can conclude this.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wheres my father?

Seems legit.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

I agree 110%

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Thank you! This is exactly what I was saying!

Tobirama was only moving away by free will. He didn't even go to break the contract like Madara. Besides, the moment he starts making hand seals, Orochimaru will strip him of his free will.

Kabuto was out while Madara formed the seals so he couldn't even be stopped

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by voids View Post
    Hello all, so I have been looking at various threads and posts and I'm just wondering if anyone has actually read the manga at all.

Here is a comment by a member who should re-read from like at the start of madara's edo revival.

"Its so dumb how Madara knows how to break out of Edo Tensei and Tobirama has not done so yet when he is the creator of the jutsu..." - Killer B

Okay so let me simply explain why madara was able to get free from Edo Tensei. He lived for a very long time and due to tht time (help of the zetsu's) was able to gain a lot of information regarding various jutse's. It it likely that he was able to receive information from these zetsu's while Tobirama was still alive (only assuming) and even from Oro and Kabuto when they were using edo tensei.

Now comes to the part as to why Madara was able to get free in the first place. Unlike with the current situation with the Hokages, Madar was given a chance to run free for a very short time while the edo tensei was cancelled. Therefore due to Itachi making Kabuto cancel the edo, Madara had a couple of seconds where he had full control. In this time Madara took advantage and released the edo tensei contract thereby giving him full control forever.

Now with the current situation, we can see that the hokages have somewhat of a free reign ( I would say quite limited though) and therefore, Tobi hasn't had the oppertunity to release himself. If Oro were to cancel the edo now however, Tobi would have, like madara, a little amount of time were he is in complete control and therefore, release the edo contract.

Furthermore, due to Oro receiving Hashirama's cells (through the zetsu presumably) therefore the edo contact is made stronger than even that of Kabuto.

In short we can summarise it like this

Current situation: Edo is better, Hashirama's cells involved and no oppertunity of free reign for Tobirama
    Madara situation:Edo is good (I don't know if it's better than Oro's), No hashirama cells involved (at least not a whol zetsu) and madara got an oppertunity of free reign.
    agreed /thread

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Below the mountains behind the
    sky no limit so high but still
    managing to pay the Bill

BECAUSE madara has first hokages dna. Simple!

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well...Madara could break free from the Edo Tensei because he knew the seals....Tobirama, even though he is the creator of this move, might not know that thats the way to break free...as for Hashirama, well anything is possible for him since he could defeat Madara and 9-Tails all by himself... :D