Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

Re: What is wrong with the animation?

let me give you my opinion....i loved the anime so much, from episode 1, to the training arc on turtle island. Even the animation during most of the war so far has been decent. But from the naruto vs raikage- naruto vs nagato, the animation has been bad. And by bad i mean sub par to all other episodes. This last episode was decent. If it is like the last i wont have much to complain about. But the problems are, they stretch scenes longer than they should(such as naruto getting his soul pulled out), the camera angles were off(especially highlighted during naruto vs nagato) in the past things would be sharper, but now they are more blurred.

naruto fighting the zetsu, was done a bbit to cheesy. bees fighting style vs itachi, was much lower quality than he showed against sasuke(same moves pretty much though)

and lastly, the colors are a little off. For instance, narutos hair, is like a normal blond, instead of the more yellow hair he should have(i understand the lighting, but it is to dull colored.

in my opinion, it is a bit of excess computer animation. I think a little more shouldve been done more by hand.

to see the difference, use animation at the start of shippuden, and in part 1, and compare it to currently. Its just not the same.

All this said, i understand it is hard to do animation, and still am glad of how good they do it. In my opinion, they arent turning something good into bad, they are just turning something nearly perfect into decent.

Im not a hater either, i just hope they touch up later, on some of the lacking animation.

When done right, anime>>manga

Status
    Sep 2012
    Delivering Divine Justice

Compared to the beginning of part 2 there's a huge drop off in the quality. The last really good body of work was the 5 kage arc, they got that one perfectly. This war arc is lame.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I re watched last episode and it wasn't bad

We exist to amuse the Gods Currahee's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

i loe the anime sister showed it to me i watched all of it from the first episode of naruto to where ever shippuden was in november all in a couple of weeks then did the same with the manga. most people complain about filler but for me filler devleops minor characters a bit more plus the sweet startings and endings

Page 2 of 2 « First 12