Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Why The Second and First Dosent want to undo The edo somming contract.

Ok so we know at the moment in time when madrara undid the summoning contract he stated he didnt want to, and it couldnt be controlled. Edos have access to unlimited chakra however the amount is limited by the users skill in the tech. EX, when oro first Edoed hashi he had no where near as much chakra as now. the chakra cap is equal to the amount of chakra they can hold in their body when living, anymore and they would most likely explode, or something. After the edo uses a jutsu the user then refill its chakra from the unlimited source. in madrara case however since he undid the summoning contract he has to limit, refill, and handle all the other mundane tasks kabuto was taking care of. because of this madrara cant fully focus on battle hence why he said " my enjoyment was ruined". now this mean in the fight with naruto and bee he held back, dividing his attention to both tasks. now lets say in this fight with demon fox cloak lee, lee's movements are so fast he loses focus and starts not fully recover or something. if the second and first hokage undid the contract to go fight madrara they to, would face problem as well, but if oro can handle all the chakra distribution then they could fight full power. also note at first hashi wanted to undo it but tobirama wasnt having it, and that after hearing madrara was back, started doing everything he could so they could go fight, with oro handling chakra distrubution.

Summary: If the second Releases the summoning contract then he would have to fight at low power because he would have to manually heal himself, and restore his own chakra from the limitless source.

Last edited by Knights Saotome; 02-19-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Re: Why The Second and First Dosent want to undo The edo somming contract.

No.. its on the user of the Edo tensei. How accurate they are in the art of Edo tensei and their mastering of it. Kabuto mastered it better then Oro.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I see no reason for your
    existence. burn to ashes.

pretty darn good theory. good job.

Status
    CC

Sum this up in the end using a few words, I don't really get what you're trying to say.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Well at the time, Tobirama and Hashirama were ignoring orders without a shred of trouble.

So why bother breaking the contract when they didn't have to obey it in the first place. Now, with Hashirama's DNA kicking in, Tobirama now has to break the contract; however, Hashirama is still free of the contract meaning he can ignore it as he so chooses.

So now, Tobirama has to pick the opportune moment to make the hand sign to break the seal, or else Orochimaru will restrain him like he did moments ago.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Sum this up in the end using a few words, I don't really get what you're trying to say.
    Agreed, wall of text with no scans kinda flops a thread with a "good theory".

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well at the time, Tobirama and Hashirama were ignoring orders without a shred of trouble.

So why bother breaking the contract when they didn't have to obey it in the first place. Now, with Hashirama's DNA kicking in, Tobirama now has to break the contract; however, Hashirama is still free of the contract meaning he can ignore it as he so chooses.

So now, Tobirama has to pick the opportune moment to make the hand sign to break the seal, or else Orochimaru will restrain him like he did moments ago.
    This, i guess.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

There were no orders.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

no i think oro has the best edo now because he sucked up all of kabutos oro dna plus he has a zetsu body so i think this edo tensi is the best we have seen so far

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

The only reason Hashi did was because he overpowered oro, no matter how good oro got with hashi cells, hashi himself is still better. kinda like how gohan is so strong because of his dads sayain blood, but goku is still stronger.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Give up on me giving up.....!!

Hadh

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Agreed, wall of text with no scans kinda flops a thread with a "good theory".
    why would i use a whole page for one quote? i mean this are recent chapters im talking about here, should be kinda fresh in your mind.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    There were no orders.
    Well regardless of orders, there is still the Edo contract which has to have some order on it otherwise they couldn't be there.....the orders could simply have been to come back to life. On this scenario,however, there was an indication of an order to stay still. Tobirama mentions that Orochimaru had improved the efficiency of Edo Tensei, and said that it could no longer hold him. This indirectly implies some sense of orders to remain put. This is further suggested by the fact Minato and Hiruzen did not move. Also once again reinforced when Hiruzen ordered Orochimaru to let them go as opposed to simply going like Tobirama did. Orochimaru then strengthened the remain still order with his newly aquired Hashirama DNA. Since it was said he only strengthened the contract, this means that the contract order was to stay put as Tobirama did not have his personality wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Saotome View Post
    The only reason Hashi did was because he overpowered oro, no matter how good oro got with hashi cells, hashi himself is still better. kinda like how gohan is so strong because of his dads sayain blood, but goku is still stronger.
    Well I was kind of vague, but yes that is exactly what I meant! ^.^ Hashirama was above his own DNA!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Bleh

I assumed the edo tensei could only be broken when it is released. Notice that Madara waited until that moment to release himself from the edo