157 20.47%

510 66.49%
Page 18 of 22 « First ... 8141516171819202122 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 621 Discussion and 622 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kyndig15145 View Post
    Stop and look at the artwork that Kishi is producing. People need to stop talking about how short the chapter is. These pages are mostly double pages and it takes time to draw them. Then, people have to understand that he is showing how epic this battle is to show that it truly was on a SCALE that was bigger than anything. That is the purpose of these panels.

Also, how much of a win would Hashirama had if Madara didn't control Kurama? It wouldn't have been close, so all of the Madara is close to Hashirama needs to stop this foolishness.
    agreed.......................

Status
    Sep 2011
    Hiraishining to Andromeda

I like how confident Madara is about the defence of his Susanoo when it was hit by a TBB..
    I like Hashirama's reaction when Madara seems to overpowe him...
    I think Hashirama will somehow seal some of Madara's abilities using that HUGE thing..

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dihajum3 View Post
    This is honestly quite ridiculous. Just looking at the sheer size of that thing makes me shudder. HOW THE F**K DID THIS MAN DIE ?!!
    his summon fell on him

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by God Itachi View Post
    Hashirama > Madara

Edo Madara > Hashirama
    Agreed. Hashirama >= Madara
    Edo Madara > Hashirama

How, Hashi will still beat Madara. He doesn't have the Kurami on his side now. He has his eye techniques, which don't work on him so how is he going to beat Hashi?

Secondly, don't be surprised if Hashi can end up controlling his cells in these other people. His mokutou is awesome and he has huge chakras and a genuis.

Edo Madara > Hashirama is crazy talk!!!!
    It's because of his Rinnegan, mainly

Also, how much of a win would Hashirama had if Madara didn't control Kurama? It wouldn't have been close, so all of the Madara is close to Hashirama needs to stop this foolishness.
    No it still would of been close...if you'd pay attention to the manga, madara said "it's been a while since we've fought to the death" meaning they already went at each other with full force, yet both survived, here again both went at each other with full force, both survived. You do realise that Madara lost control of Kurama in this fight too? maybe Hashirama used Kurama against him once he took over it. I doubt that because of madara's eyes, so they would of been fighting 1 on 1, with no preps...

Status
    Dec 2012
    LIKE A BOSS!!!!

hello guys! anyway, back to the point...
    the chapter was awesome but a bit short. how long does it take anyway for Kishi to draw around 15 pages of Naruto?
    sooo, i cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactusss View Post
    But we don't know the circumstances behind Izuna's death. If Hashirama caused it, that would be Madara's motivation to attack. I have also entertained the theory that it had something to do with Tobirama wanting to get rid of the Uchiha. Tobirama might have mortally wounded Izuna, making it not directly Hashirama's fault. Instead, Madara's resulting anger would have overtaken the entire village. Therefore Hashirama still mentions Izuna because he had nothing to do with his death.

The amount of possibilities excites me!!
    i think the same!
    maybe Tobirama has something to do with Izuna, for what Madara went crazy...

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I enjoyed the chapter but its so short -_-

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I predict that while Hashirama and Madara had their own rivalry, Izuna and Tobirama also had their own. I think that while Hashirama was the greatest of his rivalry, Izuna was stronger than Tobirama, which was the underlying factor to Tobirama's hate of the Uchiha clan. Think of the relationship between the two Senju and two Uchiha as a set of scales which maintains peace. If one of the walls falls as Izuna did, that balance of power is shifted.

Madara would feel at a disadvantage, leading him to acquire power so that he could equal the Senju brothers to make up for the loss of Izuna.

Oh, and I think that Hashirama was probably killed dishonorably. A shinobi so powerful and intelligent would not be killed so easy. I think he was probably poisoned by one of the Uchiha that remained in Konoha and carried the will of Madara.

Status
    Feb 2013
    The mock sage at best

Quote Originally Posted by God Itachi View Post
    Hashirama > Madara

Edo Madara > Hashirama
    The first one absolutely man yes. But the second one i think they need to get to the battle field first to come to
    that conclusion lol

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I wonder how hashirama will react IF he sees edo-madara with his face on his chest lmao.

Status
    Somewhere lost in a sea of
    thoughts

I think Kishimoto really sold Hashirama well as being a "god" among shinobi with all of those crazy jutsus he pulled off! Awesome chapter! 5/5. :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    In The Secret Place of the
    Most High God.

Kindly check the manga again, (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/79184649/15) The shinsuusenju was way bigger than Kurama. I mean way bigger & definitely far more than 3 times bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by sakethkrishna View Post
    hashirama's attack looks coolest
    you see its 3 times bigger than the nine tails with susano'o
    cant wait to see how he attacks .......

Sharingan Warrior SharinganWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I have some burning question. Why did Madara not used Tsukyomi or Amaterasu during the fight? I Wonder how Hashirama would counter those 2 abilities cuz: 1st, you'd have to have the Sharingan to have a chance to counter Tsukyuomi. 2nd, you would need to have super speed (like raikage/minato) to counter Amaterasu. How would Hashirima counter those? So I think Madara isn't using those 2 abilities for some reason. Maybe his sole purpose is to steal Hashi's cells? Maybe in the end, Madara's death was merely a genjutsu that he cast to end the battle so he can quickly be on his marry way to go experiment with the cells? And do you guys remember Itachi stating that the EMS unlocks a "new 4th power" after susanoo? We haven't seen that 4th power yet neither. Maybe Kishi will finally reveal that 4th power as madara's final trumph card to counter the 1000 hands jutsu? If that's the case, then I'm really super excited to see what this power will be.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
    I have some burning question. Why did Madara not used Tsukyomi or Amaterasu during the fight? I Wonder how Hashirama would counter those 2 abilities cuz: 1st, you'd have to have the Sharingan to have a chance to counter Tsukyuomi. 2nd, you would need to have super speed (like raikage/minato) to counter Amaterasu. How would Hashirima counter those? So I think Madara isn't using those 2 abilities for some reason. Maybe his sole purpose is to steal Hashi's cells? Maybe in the end, Madara's death was merely a genjutsu that he cast to end the battle so he can quickly be on his marry way to go experiment with the cells? And do you guys remember Itachi stating that the EMS unlocks a "new 4th power" after susanoo? We haven't seen that 4th power yet neither. Maybe Kishi will finally reveal that 4th power as madara's final trumph card to counter the 1000 hands jutsu? If that's the case, then I'm really super excited to see what this power will be.
    We don't really know the extent of Hashirama's speed. Since his weaker younger brother had Space-Time jutsu, it's very likely that the older, more powerful brother also developed some kind of it. I would definitely not be surprised if Hasirama could open the 8 gates. And he can always just use his wood to block Amaterasu and then just throw it away from him like Gaara did with his sand.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Patience is a Virtue...Being
    tested on a regular puts a
    strain..Don't test this if u
    aint bout that life

Quote Originally Posted by Galactusss View Post
    We don't really know the extent of Hashirama's speed. Since his weaker younger brother had Space-Time jutsu, it's very likely that the older, more powerful brother also developed some kind of it. I would definitely not be surprised if Hasirama could open the 8 gates. And he can always just use his wood to block Amaterasu and then just throw it away from him like Gaara did with his sand.
    I honestly think each member of the Uchiha clan develop different powers maybe he doesn't know it...Jus cuz the clan has the Sharingan doesn't mean they all have the same abilities. We still as of yet have seen Madara use Tsukyomi or Amaterasu if i'm not mistaken.

Last edited by Almighty Ra; 02-22-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Life is an illusion and so is
    Death.

Naruto and Sasuke would have destroy that giant 1000 arm giant

Status
    Apr 2012
    CONVERGE AFI2013

Quote Originally Posted by Yin Susanoo View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke would have destroy that giant 1000 arm giant
    no, just no

Status
    Feb 2013
    Life is an illusion and so is
    Death.

But what if sasuke get the kurama yin chakra and use it on the susanoo and fuse it with naruto bijuu mode fox the ultimate beast

Status
    Apr 2012
    CONVERGE AFI2013

that would never happen.

and anyone note how madara didnt release himself from ET until it was in the proccess of being released and he had a couple second to do what he wanted (release himself and that was with all his upgrades) while Hashirama didn't even have to try to will himself out of it?? Hashirama is still greater than madara even with his rinnegan, especially when the whole Alliance is fighting him too.

Status
    Feb 2013
    oo

Hi Fellas,

i like this chapter because i like the Story and i like to know more what happened in the past.
    But i feel like there is so much going on right now, that i start to get confused, i would first like to know what really happened to the kages, are they dead ? Or was Tsunade able to keep some of them alive, etc.

What actually scares me alot is the fact that madara now is a lot stronger with his form. Doestn he have now Senju Power and a Rinnegan `? And you cant finish a Edo-Tensei with cutting a Arm or something. He will just get a new one ?

And whats the most boring point in the whole Manga for hundreds of chapters now is that Naruto dont gain any addidional Jutus, just different forms of Rasengan, and some Selfboost abilities (Kyuubi bomb, senin modus , Kyuubi mode)
    I Remember the Chapter Kakashi told Naruto to do alot of his Shadowclones to learn the Rasengang, Yamato was backing him up if something would happen.

So why did naruto not learn alot of usefull Jutsus, just like the Giant Wall Hashimara and Orochimaru can build up, Naruto has alot of Chakra Power, and with his nearly limitlesss Kage Bushin clones it should be a easy way to learn some excellent jutus for defending himself or others....

I hate the fact that sasuke had nothing to learn to become stronger after his training in the oro hideout. Just implant another eye here or get more love angry.... hopefully naruto will learn something new from hashi... 4/5 for this chapter -1 for the short story