Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 174
  1. #126
    Member The Silent Killer's Avatar
    Status
    The Silent Killer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    i dont know why this thread is getting so much rep -_-
     
         

  2. #127
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    now they will know that hashirama didn't even had assistance from mito...i was been murdered by uchiha fans before telling me that i was stupid to believe that hashirama fought madara + kyuubi alone...

    now all i can say is...

    IN YO FACE EFFERS!!!! HAHAHAHA....
     
         

  3. #128
    Omnislash The Humble Omnislash X SageMode's Avatar
    Status
    Omnislash X SageMode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You can catch me @ the Bar in midgar or on PSN: PlasterXWolf. inform me if your from NB ins MSG tho
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The devil, the haters,
    the bloggers, the papers, the
    labels, they labeled me But
    they can't relate to our
    struggle, my n!gga, we came up
    from slavery" -Jay
    Electronica verse, (Dopeness
    incarnate)
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Well the summon is inspired by Kishi's religion Buddhism thus the being with thousands of hands. I believe he can use senjutsu because of his Mokuton, it draws chakra from nature on it's own because he creates living trees which are fueled by chakra like all living things and is of course a part of nature O.O We should've seen this one coming...
    this seems to make some sense..hashirama must have even more types of jutsu like his previous thousand hands summon...though its exhilarating to think of hashirama using sage mode or sage techniques...it really fortifies his legendary feats and hype through out his time period
     
         

  4. #129
    Academy Student
    Status
    cardfan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    HASHIRAMA's SAGE MODE

    Senpou Mokution was used by Hashi to summon shinsuusenju

    His markings and and signs are the same as jiraya and narutos when entering sage mode.
    his markings look similar to tsunades when she uses her self recovery technique

    SENJU CLAN of the FORREST were the Rivals to the Uchia

    The only remaining sacred place in the manga to rival the importance of mount myoboku or Ryuchi the Dragons ground cave is shikkotsu forrest (sorry about spelling)

    It is ignorant to say that naruto and jiraya would be able to use sage mode and Hashi the god of shinobi couldnt.

    Sage arts can only be taught in extraordinary, sacred places by animals who have obtained enlightenment and equilibrium with nature.

    The only remaining place like this we are yet to see is shikkotsu forrest, where hashirama senju of the forrest clan, learned mokution and sage mode. It is also relevant to note how their student hiruzens summon is the monkey king enma.

    unfortunately the only remaining summon of the legendary sannin is tsunades slug. hopefully the sage mode does not encompass slugs but rather a cooler summon, explaining why tsunade cannot perform this sage mode.

    Shikkotsu forrest translates to damp bone forrest. The translation itself says damp. Water element charka mixed with earth chakra is used to create mokution. This sacred place is where hashi learned his unrivaled mokution.

    The manga does foreshadow towards the animal/teacher being a slug due to slugs healing powers and hashiramas ability to heal himself. Maybe tsunade wasn't skilled enough to handle this sage mode similar to orochimaru.

    In conclusion, Hashirama learned his sage arts and mokution at the shikkotsu Forrest
     
         

  5. #130
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    How do so many agree? The large Buddha is obviously larger than the Kyuubi but how is it larger than the Juubi? The Juubi is HUGE as well, much larger than the Kyuubi.
     
         

  6. #131
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    665
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    can't wait to see it animated
     
         

  7. #132
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: senpou mokuton

    I just realized that my thread is in the hot threads
     
         

  8. #133
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    HASHIRAMA's SAGE MODE

    Senpou Mokution was used by Hashi to summon shinsuusenju

    His markings and and signs are the same as jiraya and narutos when entering sage mode.
    his markings look similar to tsunades when she uses her self recovery technique

    SENJU CLAN of the FORREST were the Rivals to the Uchia

    The only remaining sacred place in the manga to rival the importance of mount myoboku or Ryuchi the Dragons ground cave is shikkotsu forrest (sorry about spelling)

    It is ignorant to say that naruto and jiraya would be able to use sage mode and Hashi the god of shinobi couldnt.

    Sage arts can only be taught in extraordinary, sacred places by animals who have obtained enlightenment and equilibrium with nature.

    The only remaining place like this we are yet to see is shikkotsu forrest, where hashirama senju of the forrest clan, learned mokution and sage mode. It is also relevant to note how their student hiruzens summon is the monkey king enma.

    unfortunately the only remaining summon of the legendary sannin is tsunades slug. hopefully the sage mode does not encompass slugs but rather a cooler summon, explaining why tsunade cannot perform this sage mode.

    Shikkotsu forrest translates to damp bone forrest. The translation itself says damp. Water element charka mixed with earth chakra is used to create mokution. This sacred place is where hashi learned his unrivaled mokution.

    The manga does foreshadow towards the animal/teacher being a slug due to slugs healing powers and hashiramas ability to heal himself. Maybe tsunade wasn't skilled enough to handle this sage mode similar to orochimaru.

    In conclusion, Hashirama learned his sage arts and mokution at the shikkotsu Forrest
    It's pretty clear he didn't lean MUKOTON, it's a part of his very DNA
     
         

  9. #134
    ANBU Meekz89's Avatar
    Status
    Meekz89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stay down with my day 1
    niggaz, and we in the club
    screaming No New Friends, No
    New Friends, No,No,New!
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico Uchiha View Post
    Since Kishi makes some cool to DBZ once in a while I think Hashirama really resembles Goku. At least, the Goofyness and extreme power. Also he is from the (physically) strongest race just like the Saiyans where. Tobirama in my eyes resembles Vegeta a lot. The way he crosses his arms, shouts at Hashi. Even the ''hmph'' kinda thing when Hashi talked serious to him.

    Anyways, reading the comments I saw that someone said that Hashi might be a Monkey-Sage. I also expect something like this now, since the Saiyans are sort of monkeys too.
    Would be awesome if he summons some kind of Oozaroo. Or has a final form with a tail or something. Maybe a combination where his hair turns gold also! But that might go to far. :-P
    Kishi also got alot of inspiration from the yu yu hakusho 2
     
         

  10. #135
    Academy Student tyrex's Avatar
    Status
    tyrex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of the theory of
    everything...
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Can't wait to see those hands on kyubi....
     
         

  11. #136
    Academy Student Anirudh's Avatar
    Status
    Anirudh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    I believe he learned it at this boned forest shikkotsu forest
    I think the same too.
     
         

  12. #137
    Member JuJuMan's Avatar
    Status
    JuJuMan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    I seem to recall there used to be proper wars on how overrated hashirama is...wonder what happend to the guys who argued that case...
     
         

  13. #138
    Eternally Beautiful Ninja Yurei's Avatar
    Status
    Yurei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    I'd like to visit Italy....
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life!
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    I wouldn't be too surprised if Madara got Sage mode too.....
     
         

  14. #139
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: senpou mokuton

    haahahaha, my thread kinde became a discussion thread
     
         

  15. #140
    Academy Student
    Status
    leolun is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    It is NOT a summon, It's a jutsu to stop kurama, he previously summoned 6-8 arms and it didn't work, so this time is a 1000 arms.
    It is NOT only hashirama who can stop a tailed beast, The first raikage also did so 1v1...
    it is NOT same Sage mode as jiraiya, yondaime hokage or naruto's. My opinion is that this sage mode is like Goku's genkidama. He absorbs chakra from all living things/plants around him.
    Hashirama's wife didn't participate in the battle, she is summoned once he has beaten madara and has kurama out of Madara's Genjutsu.
    The only Summon is the Quintuple Rashōmon. This summoning technique is also used by Orochimaru when fighting against naruto in tailed beast mode before "Shippuden" He summoned a "triple" and ran out of chakra.

    I do agree with some people that this has gotten out of control, if he includes hashirama and tobirama in the fight against madara. The most possible thing is that hashirama breaks them from Orochimaru's control and they will join the fight against Madara. Leaving Sasuke behind still undecided. I dont see the point of going thru all this trouble if he is not going to convince Sasuke, when could just beat them right there easily. This would mean that would never be a naruto vs sasuke fight. I would like to see Naruto die and Sasuke turn hokage after beating madara, that would be an evil twist. Naruto has been saying too much that he will bourdain everything on his shoulders and that not a friend will die, he might sacrifice for Sasuke making him carry his "will of fire"
     
         

  16. #141
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by leolun View Post
    It is NOT a summon, It's a jutsu to stop kurama, he previously summoned 6-8 arms and it didn't work, so this time is a 1000 arms.
    It is NOT only hashirama who can stop a tailed beast, The first raikage also did so 1v1...
    it is NOT same Sage mode as jiraiya, yondaime hokage or naruto's. My opinion is that this sage mode is like Goku's genkidama. He absorbs chakra from all living things/plants around him.
    Hashirama's wife didn't participate in the battle, she is summoned once he has beaten madara and has kurama out of Madara's Genjutsu.
    The only Summon is the Quintuple Rashōmon. This summoning technique is also used by Orochimaru when fighting against naruto in tailed beast mode before "Shippuden" He summoned a "triple" and ran out of chakra.

    I do agree with some people that this has gotten out of control, if he includes hashirama and tobirama in the fight against madara. The most possible thing is that hashirama breaks them from Orochimaru's control and they will join the fight against Madara. Leaving Sasuke behind still undecided. I dont see the point of going thru all this trouble if he is not going to convince Sasuke, when could just beat them right there easily. This would mean that would never be a naruto vs sasuke fight. I would like to see Naruto die and Sasuke turn hokage after beating madara, that would be an evil twist. Naruto has been saying too much that he will bourdain everything on his shoulders and that not a friend will die, he might sacrifice for Sasuke making him carry his "will of fire"
    who know nothing about the 1st raikage =.= and how do you know minato has sage mode.. I don't say it isn't true.. but we just don't know yet
     
         

  17. #142
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Iu
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    who know nothing about the 1st raikage =.= and how do you know minato has sage mode.. I don't say it isn't true.. but we just don't know yet
    Actually I think he meant the current raikage's father. He did take out 8 tails as well as took one of its horns. However most of the stuff the person you quoted said is pretty ridiculous. Especially Sasuke becoming Hokage.
     
         

  18. #143
    Senior Member DaVe14's Avatar
    Status
    DaVe14 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    None of your damn business...
    Posts
    1,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    The 1st Hokage is a thug he definitely giving Madara the business with this Mokuton Senpou Shinsuusenju jutsu and its massive!!!
     
         

  19. #144
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Look in your mirror
    Posts
    2,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke, Like, Pass.........
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Yes Hashi was a god.....

    Hiruzen who?

    Nah Hashi is better :3
     
         

  20. #145
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    I am sure Shikkotsu place is for slugs Shikkotsu Forest mean (humid bone forest, a damp forest)

    I just found an article about slugs and its says

    "Although they can't survive for long spells in the dry and sunshine, they thrive in damp, warm whether and generally love dark and humid conditions."

    here the link for it http://home.excite.co.uk/get-rid-of-slugs.html
     
         

  21. #146
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by lyncer777 View Post
    Hashirama's Sage mode reminded me of this

    I love slaaaam dunk

    that guy reaction must be how madara felt
     
         

  22. #147
    savior Lord PTTE's Avatar
    Status
    Lord PTTE is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Solo Throne
    Posts
    17,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Sasuke IT > NV?
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurei View Post
    I wouldn't be too surprised if Madara got Sage mode too.....
    naa dont say that :D
     
         

  23. #148
    Member lyncer777's Avatar
    Status
    lyncer777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    Single/Double
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    Well maybe if you removed the thousand hands it will be 3 to 4 times larger than the Kyuubi, if the hands included it looks like its as big as a city or a village...
     
         

  24. #149
    The Sage johnny335704's Avatar
    Status
    johnny335704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE of THE HIDDEN LEAF
     

    Re: senpou mokuton

    I guess and wish Madara won't guess Sage Mode or the revelation of so much hyped mystery of Senju Jutus and Senju history will vanish.
     
         

  25. #150
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
     



    Re: senpou mokuton

    I wonder how strong shisenjuu is
     
         

Page 6 of 7 « First ... 234567 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •