Page 3 of 8 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    I am not sure but haruno clan might be know for chakra control since Sakura is precise in chakra control and was suitbale for being a medic ninja. Its might be similar to Uzumaki who specialize in seals and they are also distant relatives of Senju's.

I am not sure but SM or not she will get byakugō as an upgrade ...
    Sage mode just seems distant for her since mainly because of the chakra reserves she has which are low .....

Also third SM which seems plausible is Ape sage mode so lets we will get answers soon
    Hmm, dunno about that. Kishi loves foreshadowing and symbolism. Soooo sorry if I am a bit too ... how should I say it?
    Certain, maybe?

Status
    Feb 2013
    "Don't give up if you
    haven't tried" -
    Nagazudead

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusOra View Post
    If its all true its about time Sakura will get a boost in power
    Yep, i think that too

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Hmm, dunno about that. Kishi loves foreshadowing and symbolism. Soooo sorry if I am a bit too ... how should I say it?
    Certain, maybe?
    heheh don't be sorry at all..........
    its always an honor to read you theories about sakura and I loved the symbolism theory myself ....
    yeah we will get answers and hope your theories is proves every one wrong ....

Status
    Jul 2008
    ソウルエッジ

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I don't know, to me it was fishy from the very beginning it appeared. How that circle is so similar on the shoulders and back, as well on the belly, in the genjutsu Naruto was caught by Itachi Sakura appeared from the belly, now Hashi's sign similar to Sakura appears in no other place than the forehead, Sakura in the past knowing about Mokuton ninjutsu... Hmmmm too many connections.

And this:
    Taking out the dot in the middle, I know Kishi drew Sakura's symbol like this in the past, but can't remember where...
    The connections are there but the only thing is Sakura cant take the time to learn Sage Mode right now unless she already has or she awakens it on her own. To be honest Im not to entirely sure. But he is hinting the possibility of her having Sage Mode or power similiar to it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Madara > NV. GG

Slug sage mode? I've never seen it before yet. Did I miss it?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Nice one dude.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Wow all the honor goes to you, I'm blown away. *****. Overall great research great points. Big fan

Status
    This user has no status.

Congratulations! That was absolutely amazing. you've earned your rep

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

This is .... another amazing thread bro! I think what you wrote here is very possible and likely to happen!

don't know about the hawk sage mode (but that could happen as well! since Kishi gave us few hints in that direction already!)

nice work and repped!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

great job, I had in mind to do the exact same thread, the points you mentioned are exactly what i was thinking. but the sakura bit would never have crossed my mind so hats off although she would need a timeskip to master it imo as her chakra reserve isn't good enough as is.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by badoera View Post
    This is .... another amazing thread bro! I think what you wrote here is very possible and likely to happen!

don't know about the hawk sage mode (but that could happen as well! since Kishi gave us few hints in that direction already!)

nice work and repped!
    Thanks.
    The hawk was just in there, together with the other animals on the picture, to show that Kishi hints at certain happenings in the future. In the hawk case, Sasuke getting hawk summon. It was not to say Sasuke will turn Hawk sage.
    He might though(i am not against it), but the thread is not about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Nope you belive in something that is just fanfiction

Shikkotsurin could mean two things as the maga said

- Fancy Wood Hill !!
    - Humid Bone Forest !!

Seeing Hashirama using his wood with the sage art it means its the Fancy Wood Hill !!

Tsunade has no wood and neither Sakura !!

But you can keep dreaming
    The manga says humid bone forest and fancy wood hill, so there is nothing wrong about humid bone forest. Not only that, but the area being a fancy wood hill, doesnt exclude slugs from living there. You dont need to be able to use mokuton to use a Sage mode from Shikottsurin.
    Just as Naruto makes his rasengans better with his (toad)sage mode, Hashirama can make his mokuton better with his (slug) sage mode.

Mount Myōboku=Mysterious tree mountain, but Naruto (and the toads), doesnt have any tree's or mokuton now does he?
    But he is still a toad sage.

Keep hatin! .
    Or should I do it like you, keep hating ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    great job, I had in mind to do the exact same thread, the points you mentioned are exactly what i was thinking. but the sakura bit would never have crossed my mind so hats off although she would need a timeskip to master it imo as her chakra reserve isn't good enough as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Good read, but here is where I think you're wrong.

It's been specifically stated that you need a large chakra supply to use sage mode which Sakura doesn't have so I don't how you came to the conclusion that Sakura will get sage mode.

It would literally turn her into stone. Other than that I think that you're right.
    Well, toad sage mode can turn you into stone, but we dont know about the other sage modes. Juugo his clan doesnt turn into stone for example, they go on a rampage when they absorb to much nature energy and that clan is from/near Ryūchidō even, so the same could apply to snake/dragon sages who absorb to many.
    We dont know the requirement for slug sage modes and what will happen if you absorb to much.

Than there is a possible Hashi DNA implant in Sakura. She is a medic nin after all. Edo Hashi might meet with Sakura, cause his granddaughter is about to hit the bucket and she is her main student more or less. Or Hashi giving her some power.

and possibly this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Well, if she stored her chakra like Tsunade did, she should be able to perform SM, even though her basic chakra levels are not high.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

What if time flows differently in the Humid Bone Forest? Like if Sakura ended up there, time outside the forest would stop for her giving her enough time to train and master sage mode? Just a wild guess.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball III View Post
    What if time flows differently in the Humid Bone Forest? Like if Sakura ended up there, time outside the forest would stop for her giving her enough time to train and master sage mode? Just a wild guess.
    That could be true as well.
    I think Sakura could master it fast anyway though. She did the tree climbing exercise a lot faster than Naruto and Sasuke.
    She already has perfect chakra control. Gaining the necessary chakra reserves is possible as well with storing chakra in seals (just as Oro and Tsunade do) or implants Hashi dna or by some other means. Edo Hashi might meet with Sakura, seeing she is his granddaughters student. Maybe he gives her some sort of power.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Sakura meeting Edo Hashirama would be awesome! Hashirama seems like a guy that welcomes anyone to the family who is close to his people. Maybe playing the type of funny uncle you never had.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Sakura meeting Edo Hashirama would be awesome! Hashirama seems like a guy that welcomes anyone to the family who is close to his people. Maybe playing the type of funny uncle you never had.
    Exactly! :D.
    From which show is your sig btw? I know its something with lightsabers/starwars, but I have never seen that type of animation style/world.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

It's Ahsoka Tano (my favorite character) from the animated show Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Currently my favorite thing next to Naruto :D And she decapitates 4 guys in my sig by the way, one of the best scenes!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

It's Ahsoka Tano (my favorite character) from the animated show Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Currently my favorite thing next to Naruto :D And she decapitates 4 guys in my sig by the way, one of the best scenes!
    Just like Susanoo did with the mountains .
    Thanks .

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Ha!
    No problem!

Status
    Nov 2011
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

the first thing i thought of was sakura's symbol when that formed on his hashi's head, and the very beginning chapters do hint at it. sakura was late blooming in part 1, so naturally it doesnt surprise me that she could bloom late in shippuden....really really late lol. there still seems to be quite a ways before naruto and sasuke have their final fight...we are only maybe a week tops into the war if that so i suspect we got alot more happening and during that time sakura could very well do something or accomplish something that allows her to access this sage mode. we could find out shes been working with tsunade on it for a while or she might not have alot of chakra, but if her and tsunade are the only people that can do the monster strength, then i think that itself could foreshadow maybe sakura being a senju descendant or something (that might be stretching it, but lets face it, kishi has to address her at some point!)
    i think her powerups will come when she finds out, sees, or something related to tsunade dying, she could either inject herself with hashi dna or someone else does it (like she gets captured or something) or her powerup will happen as like a prequel to the naruto sasuke and maybe she will knock the shit outta sasuke's susano, or her and naruto both fight sasuke for a short bit until sasuke and naruto finally have it out.

i cant wait to see what happens! excellent theory though and i think he is about to reveal perfected slug sage mode or tsunade knows the imperfect version and in turn sakura will get that and perfect somehow.

Status
    This user has no status.

man you are genius

I really like your theory hope its true because it make the manga much more interesting