Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 153
  1. #51
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by badoera View Post
    This is .... another amazing thread bro! I think what you wrote here is very possible and likely to happen!

    don't know about the hawk sage mode (but that could happen as well! since Kishi gave us few hints in that direction already!)

    nice work and repped!
    Thanks.
    The hawk was just in there, together with the other animals on the picture, to show that Kishi hints at certain happenings in the future. In the hawk case, Sasuke getting hawk summon. It was not to say Sasuke will turn Hawk sage.
    He might though(i am not against it), but the thread is not about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Nope you belive in something that is just fanfiction

    Shikkotsurin could mean two things as the maga said



    - Fancy Wood Hill !!
    - Humid Bone Forest !!

    Seeing Hashirama using his wood with the sage art it means its the Fancy Wood Hill !!

    Tsunade has no wood and neither Sakura !!

    But you can keep dreaming
    The manga says humid bone forest and fancy wood hill, so there is nothing wrong about humid bone forest. Not only that, but the area being a fancy wood hill, doesnt exclude slugs from living there. You dont need to be able to use mokuton to use a Sage mode from Shikottsurin.
    Just as Naruto makes his rasengans better with his (toad)sage mode, Hashirama can make his mokuton better with his (slug) sage mode.

    Mount Myōboku=Mysterious tree mountain, but Naruto (and the toads), doesnt have any tree's or mokuton now does he?
    But he is still a toad sage.

    Keep hatin! .
    Or should I do it like you, keep hating ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    great job, I had in mind to do the exact same thread, the points you mentioned are exactly what i was thinking. but the sakura bit would never have crossed my mind so hats off although she would need a timeskip to master it imo as her chakra reserve isn't good enough as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Good read, but here is where I think you're wrong.

    It's been specifically stated that you need a large chakra supply to use sage mode which Sakura doesn't have so I don't how you came to the conclusion that Sakura will get sage mode.

    It would literally turn her into stone. Other than that I think that you're right.
    Well, toad sage mode can turn you into stone, but we dont know about the other sage modes. Juugo his clan doesnt turn into stone for example, they go on a rampage when they absorb to much nature energy and that clan is from/near Ryūchidō even, so the same could apply to snake/dragon sages who absorb to many.
    We dont know the requirement for slug sage modes and what will happen if you absorb to much.

    Than there is a possible Hashi DNA implant in Sakura. She is a medic nin after all. Edo Hashi might meet with Sakura, cause his granddaughter is about to hit the bucket and she is her main student more or less. Or Hashi giving her some power.

    and possibly this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Well, if she stored her chakra like Tsunade did, she should be able to perform SM, even though her basic chakra levels are not high.
     
         

  2. #52
    Academy Student Gumball III's Avatar
    Status
    Gumball III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    What if time flows differently in the Humid Bone Forest? Like if Sakura ended up there, time outside the forest would stop for her giving her enough time to train and master sage mode? Just a wild guess.
     
         

  3. #53
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumball III View Post
    What if time flows differently in the Humid Bone Forest? Like if Sakura ended up there, time outside the forest would stop for her giving her enough time to train and master sage mode? Just a wild guess.
    That could be true as well.
    I think Sakura could master it fast anyway though. She did the tree climbing exercise a lot faster than Naruto and Sasuke.
    She already has perfect chakra control. Gaining the necessary chakra reserves is possible as well with storing chakra in seals (just as Oro and Tsunade do) or implants Hashi dna or by some other means. Edo Hashi might meet with Sakura, seeing she is his granddaughters student. Maybe he gives her some sort of power.
     
         

  4. #54
    Academy Student Gumball III's Avatar
    Status
    Gumball III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Sakura meeting Edo Hashirama would be awesome! Hashirama seems like a guy that welcomes anyone to the family who is close to his people. Maybe playing the type of funny uncle you never had.
     
         

  5. #55
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumball III View Post
    Sakura meeting Edo Hashirama would be awesome! Hashirama seems like a guy that welcomes anyone to the family who is close to his people. Maybe playing the type of funny uncle you never had.
    Exactly! :D.
    From which show is your sig btw? I know its something with lightsabers/starwars, but I have never seen that type of animation style/world.
     
         

  6. #56
    Academy Student Gumball III's Avatar
    Status
    Gumball III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    It's Ahsoka Tano (my favorite character) from the animated show Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Currently my favorite thing next to Naruto :D And she decapitates 4 guys in my sig by the way, one of the best scenes!
     
         

  7. #57
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumball III View Post
    It's Ahsoka Tano (my favorite character) from the animated show Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Currently my favorite thing next to Naruto :D And she decapitates 4 guys in my sig by the way, one of the best scenes!
    Just like Susanoo did with the mountains .
    Thanks .
     
         

  8. #58
    Academy Student Gumball III's Avatar
    Status
    Gumball III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Ha!
    No problem!
     
         

  9. #59
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Asheville
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    the first thing i thought of was sakura's symbol when that formed on his hashi's head, and the very beginning chapters do hint at it. sakura was late blooming in part 1, so naturally it doesnt surprise me that she could bloom late in shippuden....really really late lol. there still seems to be quite a ways before naruto and sasuke have their final fight...we are only maybe a week tops into the war if that so i suspect we got alot more happening and during that time sakura could very well do something or accomplish something that allows her to access this sage mode. we could find out shes been working with tsunade on it for a while or she might not have alot of chakra, but if her and tsunade are the only people that can do the monster strength, then i think that itself could foreshadow maybe sakura being a senju descendant or something (that might be stretching it, but lets face it, kishi has to address her at some point!)
    i think her powerups will come when she finds out, sees, or something related to tsunade dying, she could either inject herself with hashi dna or someone else does it (like she gets captured or something) or her powerup will happen as like a prequel to the naruto sasuke and maybe she will knock the shit outta sasuke's susano, or her and naruto both fight sasuke for a short bit until sasuke and naruto finally have it out.

    i cant wait to see what happens! excellent theory though and i think he is about to reveal perfected slug sage mode or tsunade knows the imperfect version and in turn sakura will get that and perfect somehow.
     
         

  10. #60
    Member GG swag's Avatar
    Status
    GG swag is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    man you are genius

    I really like your theory hope its true because it make the manga much more interesting
     
         

  11. #61
    zαвυzα ƒαη Katkot's Avatar
    Status
    Katkot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ιη уσυя ∂яєαмѕ
    Posts
    3,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    I like your theory about sakura .
    I believe that,
    Slug mode is strongest mode then snake mode then
    Toad mode ..

    Slug > snake > toad

    Although Naruto doesn't rely on sage mode
    Too much since he has kyuubi mode right now ..
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Seems more legit than the people saying "OMGZ he's just using miotic regeneration says senpou for no reason"

    No doubt Hashi is entering sage mode in chapter 621 though it can be argued what kind of SM
     
         

  13. #63
    Member
    Status
    beast7960 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Sakura? Sage mode? Ahahaha, she doesn't have the chakra reserves that people of senju descant have to master sage mode.
     
         

  14. #64
    Member alicexgil's Avatar
    Status
    alicexgil is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Epic thread is Epic
     
         

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.



    This thread made my day amazing

    ___

    for people who say its too late I dont think so kishimoto said next year I will focus on kakashi than sakura
    and again he said next year is kakashi and sakura year we have seen obito kakashi stuff now he will give sakura her moment
    I knew from chapter 611 kishimoto is trolling that he is storing something big for sakura
    I always wondered why he gave her clan symbol ?
    things getting clearer now


    so exited
     
         

  16. #66
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Sakura in whatever mode? are you kidding me? spotlight?

    Sakura stares watching the whole finale meets a Konohian or not, boy, and gets worked out the 9 month tail....baby.
    That´s my spoiler
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Anorien16's Avatar
    Status
    Anorien16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Well great effort ***** for that

    I will just like to add that there is a bead just like Tsunade's on Mito's forehead too.....

    But I dont think Sakura may get Slug Mode power up in this Arc without a Time Chamber mechanism..... but perhaps some other.
     
         

  18. #68
    Sarutobi Clan Sarutobi Sensei's Avatar
    Status
    Sarutobi Sensei is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Haha, I love this.. The giant forehead would be a funny allusion to Slug mode..

    You made the connections pretty damn clear.
    Sakura's symbol and her giant forehead, Hashirama's forehead symbol, Tsunade's diamond seal and Byakugo, Tsunade as a descendant of Hashirama and she has Katsuyu who is a SLUG. Katsuyu or any slug does have two antennas at the top and two at the bottom and that actually does matches Hashirama's sage mode look. The allusions haven't been this clear. I wouldn't be able to understand anyone who disagrees with you. Hawk mode or Monkey mode? C'mon now.

    I'd shocked if you are wrong.
     
         

  19. #69
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast7960 View Post
    Sakura? Sage mode? Ahahaha, she doesn't have the chakra reserves that people of senju descant have to master sage mode.
    Post #51, page 3(including in the quote below) and some on page 2, answer how she could gain the required chakra reserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    the first thing i thought of was sakura's symbol when that formed on his hashi's head, and the very beginning chapters do hint at it. sakura was late blooming in part 1, so naturally it doesnt surprise me that she could bloom late in shippuden....really really late lol. there still seems to be quite a ways before naruto and sasuke have their final fight...we are only maybe a week tops into the war if that so i suspect we got alot more happening and during that time sakura could very well do something or accomplish something that allows her to access this sage mode. we could find out shes been working with tsunade on it for a while or she might not have alot of chakra, but if her and tsunade are the only people that can do the monster strength, then i think that itself could foreshadow maybe sakura being a senju descendant or something (that might be stretching it, but lets face it, kishi has to address her at some point!)
    i think her powerups will come when she finds out, sees, or something related to tsunade dying, she could either inject herself with hashi dna or someone else does it (like she gets captured or something) or her powerup will happen as like a prequel to the naruto sasuke and maybe she will knock the shit outta sasuke's susano, or her and naruto both fight sasuke for a short bit until sasuke and naruto finally have it out.

    i cant wait to see what happens! excellent theory though and i think he is about to reveal perfected slug sage mode or tsunade knows the imperfect version and in turn sakura will get that and perfect somehow.
    Thanks.
    Yeah good point about the war. It will probably last longer than a few days or a week. So there is still plenty time and
    Kishi can do so much with her. She could have been training behind the camera so to speak, with Tsunade for all kinds of jutsus and inject Hashi DNA, meet up with Edo Hashi, storing chakra in seals, there are so much ways for her to gain what she needs for abilities like Sage mode. Knocking the shit out outta Sasuke's susanoo sounds good .

    Quote Originally Posted by GG swag View Post
    man you are genius

    I really like your theory hope its true because it make the manga much more interesting
    Thanks.
    Yeah it would indeed be more interesting .
    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    I like your theory about sakura .
    I believe that,
    Slug mode is strongest mode then snake mode then
    Toad mode ..

    Slug > snake > toad

    Although Naruto doesn't rely on sage mode
    Too much since he has kyuubi mode right now ..
    Thank you.
    I dont know if one should be stronger than the other though, seeing how Snake>Toad>Slug>Snake and the sannin, are based on rock paper scissors. Think I read somewhere that Kishi wanted to say that they are equals.
    Naruto seems to rely on Kurama a bit more right now indeed. He will probably make more use of sage mode in the future, seeing how much importance it is being given. And the Juubi is all about natural energy as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    This thread made my day amazing
    ___

    for people who say its too late I dont think so, kishimoto said next year I will focus on kakashi than sakura
    and again he said next year is kakashi and sakura year we have seen obito kakashi stuff now he will give sakura her moment
    I knew from chapter 611 kishimoto is trolling that he is storing something big for sakura
    I always wondered why he gave her clan symbol ?
    things getting clearer now


    so exited
    Glad I could make your day.
    Yeah she has been given a symbol for a reason.
    Several other important characters dont even have one, but Sakura has one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sensei View Post
    Haha, I love this.. The giant forehead would be a funny allusion to Slug mode..

    You made the connections pretty damn clear.
    Sakura's symbol and her giant forehead, Hashirama's forehead symbol, Tsunade's diamond seal and Byakugo, Tsunade as a descendant of Hashirama and she has Katsuyu who is a SLUG. Katsuyu or any slug does have two antennas at the top and two at the bottom and that actually does matches Hashirama's sage mode look. The allusions haven't been this clear. I wouldn't be able to understand anyone who disagrees with you. Hawk mode or Monkey mode? C'mon now.

    I'd shocked if you are wrong.
    Nice to hear that I have made it so clear.


    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Sakura in whatever mode? are you kidding me? spotlight?

    Sakura stares watching the whole finale meets a Konohian or not, boy, and gets worked out the 9 month tail....baby.
    That´s my spoiler
    It is okay to let go of your hate for her /gives friendly pat on the shoulder
    Anyway feel free to disagree. Some other non-Sakura fans, still liked the theory though, so it is possible to look at her in a different way.
     
         

  20. #70
    ~>>KOKO<<~ shonu's Avatar
    Status
    shonu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In your THOUGHTS always!
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gone Crazy......
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Great Theory...Good work!!:y:y
    I agree with you and just waiting for Sakura to get the Sage mode and kick everyone's asses off!!!
     
         

  21. #71
    Member
    Status
    mrsaphens is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    205
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast7960 View Post
    Sakura? Sage mode? Ahahaha, she doesn't have the chakra reserves that people of senju descant have to master sage mode.
    Had Kabuto the chakra reserves? You know in this manga there are many ways.
     
         

  22. #72
    Academy Student Gumball III's Avatar
    Status
    Gumball III is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Ok so I (tried to) edit a panel of Sakura and give her Hashirama's sage markings. They would look kinda awesome on her. And sorry for my horrible paint skills :/

    [IMG][/IMG]
     
         

  23. #73
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by shonu View Post
    Great Theory...Good work!!:y:y
    I agree with you and just waiting for Sakura to get the Sage mode and kick everyone's asses off!!!
    It will be kick ass indeed :y.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Had Kabuto the chakra reserves? You know in this manga there are many ways.
    Exactly.
    There are already a handful of ways, Uzumak dna injection like Kabuto, Hashi dna injection (Sakura is a medic after all and has knowledge about Hashirama as well), Edo Hashirama meeting with his granddaughter's student and giving her power, Yamato being involved, Sakura storing chakra in seals(to increase her chakra), just as Tsunade and Oro do
    for possibly other reasons and there are probably more ways. We dont even know the requirements for Slug sage mode.
     
         

  24. #74
    Academy Student
    Status
    Paklong is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Dont know if someone mentioned it yet, but is that why Tsunade is referred as 'Slug Princess'? If she did had sage mode something like Queen should be better maybe? Maybe people call her princess, because her grandfather was the King... 'Slug King'?? haha lol
     
         

  25. #75
    Member
    Status
    beast7960 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Had Kabuto the chakra reserves? You know in this manga there are many ways.
    Kabuto experimented on himself in order to obtain that power, do you really see sakura doing the same?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •