Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    кησωℓє∂gє
    ѕρєαкѕ bυт
    ωιѕ∂σм ℓιѕтєηѕ

Re: Slug sage mode, Byakugo, Tsunade, Hashirama and SAKURA.

I like your theory about sakura .
    I believe that,
    Slug mode is strongest mode then snake mode then
    Toad mode ..

Slug > snake > toad

Although Naruto doesn't rely on sage mode
    Too much since he has kyuubi mode right now ..

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Seems more legit than the people saying "OMGZ he's just using miotic regeneration says senpou for no reason"

No doubt Hashi is entering sage mode in chapter 621 though it can be argued what kind of SM

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Sakura? Sage mode? Ahahaha, she doesn't have the chakra reserves that people of senju descant have to master sage mode.

Status
    This user has no status.

Epic thread is Epic

Banned
    Status
    Not studying i am free

This thread made my day amazing

___

for people who say its too late I dont think so kishimoto said next year I will focus on kakashi than sakura
    and again he said next year is kakashi and sakura year we have seen obito kakashi stuff now he will give sakura her moment
    I knew from chapter 611 kishimoto is trolling that he is storing something big for sakura
    I always wondered why he gave her clan symbol ?
    things getting clearer now

so exited

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Sakura in whatever mode? are you kidding me? spotlight?

Sakura stares watching the whole finale meets a Konohian or not, boy, and gets worked out the 9 month tail....baby.
    That´s my spoiler

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Well great effort ***** for that

I will just like to add that there is a bead just like Tsunade's on Mito's forehead too.....

But I dont think Sakura may get Slug Mode power up in this Arc without a Time Chamber mechanism..... but perhaps some other.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Haha, I love this.. The giant forehead would be a funny allusion to Slug mode..

You made the connections pretty damn clear.
    Sakura's symbol and her giant forehead, Hashirama's forehead symbol, Tsunade's diamond seal and Byakugo, Tsunade as a descendant of Hashirama and she has Katsuyu who is a SLUG. Katsuyu or any slug does have two antennas at the top and two at the bottom and that actually does matches Hashirama's sage mode look. The allusions haven't been this clear. I wouldn't be able to understand anyone who disagrees with you. Hawk mode or Monkey mode? C'mon now.

I'd shocked if you are wrong.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by beast7960 View Post
    Sakura? Sage mode? Ahahaha, she doesn't have the chakra reserves that people of senju descant have to master sage mode.
    Post #51, page 3(including in the quote below) and some on page 2, answer how she could gain the required chakra reserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    the first thing i thought of was sakura's symbol when that formed on his hashi's head, and the very beginning chapters do hint at it. sakura was late blooming in part 1, so naturally it doesnt surprise me that she could bloom late in shippuden....really really late lol. there still seems to be quite a ways before naruto and sasuke have their final fight...we are only maybe a week tops into the war if that so i suspect we got alot more happening and during that time sakura could very well do something or accomplish something that allows her to access this sage mode. we could find out shes been working with tsunade on it for a while or she might not have alot of chakra, but if her and tsunade are the only people that can do the monster strength, then i think that itself could foreshadow maybe sakura being a senju descendant or something (that might be stretching it, but lets face it, kishi has to address her at some point!)
    i think her powerups will come when she finds out, sees, or something related to tsunade dying, she could either inject herself with hashi dna or someone else does it (like she gets captured or something) or her powerup will happen as like a prequel to the naruto sasuke and maybe she will knock the shit outta sasuke's susano, or her and naruto both fight sasuke for a short bit until sasuke and naruto finally have it out.

i cant wait to see what happens! excellent theory though and i think he is about to reveal perfected slug sage mode or tsunade knows the imperfect version and in turn sakura will get that and perfect somehow.
    Thanks.
    Yeah good point about the war. It will probably last longer than a few days or a week. So there is still plenty time and
    Kishi can do so much with her. She could have been training behind the camera so to speak, with Tsunade for all kinds of jutsus and inject Hashi DNA, meet up with Edo Hashi, storing chakra in seals, there are so much ways for her to gain what she needs for abilities like Sage mode. Knocking the shit out outta Sasuke's susanoo sounds good .

Quote Originally Posted by GG swag View Post
    man you are genius

I really like your theory hope its true because it make the manga much more interesting
    Thanks.
    Yeah it would indeed be more interesting .
    Quote Originally Posted by Katkot View Post
    I like your theory about sakura .
    I believe that,
    Slug mode is strongest mode then snake mode then
    Toad mode ..

Slug > snake > toad

Although Naruto doesn't rely on sage mode
    Too much since he has kyuubi mode right now ..
    Thank you.
    I dont know if one should be stronger than the other though, seeing how Snake>Toad>Slug>Snake and the sannin, are based on rock paper scissors. Think I read somewhere that Kishi wanted to say that they are equals.
    Naruto seems to rely on Kurama a bit more right now indeed. He will probably make more use of sage mode in the future, seeing how much importance it is being given. And the Juubi is all about natural energy as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by fayeon View Post
    This thread made my day amazing
    ___

for people who say its too late I dont think so, kishimoto said next year I will focus on kakashi than sakura
    and again he said next year is kakashi and sakura year we have seen obito kakashi stuff now he will give sakura her moment
    I knew from chapter 611 kishimoto is trolling that he is storing something big for sakura
    I always wondered why he gave her clan symbol ?
    things getting clearer now

so exited
    Glad I could make your day.
    Yeah she has been given a symbol for a reason.
    Several other important characters dont even have one, but Sakura has one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sensei View Post
    Haha, I love this.. The giant forehead would be a funny allusion to Slug mode..

You made the connections pretty damn clear.
    Sakura's symbol and her giant forehead, Hashirama's forehead symbol, Tsunade's diamond seal and Byakugo, Tsunade as a descendant of Hashirama and she has Katsuyu who is a SLUG. Katsuyu or any slug does have two antennas at the top and two at the bottom and that actually does matches Hashirama's sage mode look. The allusions haven't been this clear. I wouldn't be able to understand anyone who disagrees with you. Hawk mode or Monkey mode? C'mon now.

I'd shocked if you are wrong.
    Nice to hear that I have made it so clear.

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Sakura in whatever mode? are you kidding me? spotlight?

Sakura stares watching the whole finale meets a Konohian or not, boy, and gets worked out the 9 month tail....baby.
    That´s my spoiler
    It is okay to let go of your hate for her /gives friendly pat on the shoulder
    Anyway feel free to disagree. Some other non-Sakura fans, still liked the theory though, so it is possible to look at her in a different way.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Gone Crazy......

Great Theory...Good work!!:y:y
    I agree with you and just waiting for Sakura to get the Sage mode and kick everyone's asses off!!!

Status
    This user has no status.

Had Kabuto the chakra reserves? You know in this manga there are many ways.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Ok so I (tried to) edit a panel of Sakura and give her Hashirama's sage markings. They would look kinda awesome on her. And sorry for my horrible paint skills :/

[IMG][/IMG]

Status
    Aug 2012
    Meow meow meow

Quote Originally Posted by shonu View Post
    Great Theory...Good work!!:y:y
    I agree with you and just waiting for Sakura to get the Sage mode and kick everyone's asses off!!!
    It will be kick ass indeed :y.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Exactly.
    There are already a handful of ways, Uzumak dna injection like Kabuto, Hashi dna injection (Sakura is a medic after all and has knowledge about Hashirama as well), Edo Hashirama meeting with his granddaughter's student and giving her power, Yamato being involved, Sakura storing chakra in seals(to increase her chakra), just as Tsunade and Oro do
    for possibly other reasons and there are probably more ways. We dont even know the requirements for Slug sage mode.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Dont know if someone mentioned it yet, but is that why Tsunade is referred as 'Slug Princess'? If she did had sage mode something like Queen should be better maybe? Maybe people call her princess, because her grandfather was the King... 'Slug King'?? haha lol

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Kabuto experimented on himself in order to obtain that power, do you really see sakura doing the same?

Status
    Sep 2011
    eating is life

Kabuto experimented on himself in order to obtain that power, do you really see sakura doing the same?
    Question you said Tsunade has or had Mokuton i think,? clarify that please
    and whats senjutsu? please senjutsu?

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Post #51, page 3(including in the quote below) and some on page 2, answer how she could gain the required chakra reserves.
    Thanks.
    Yeah good point about the war. It will probably last longer than a few days or a week. So there is still plenty time and
    Kishi can do so much with her. She could have been training behind the camera so to speak, with Tsunade for all kinds of jutsus and inject Hashi DNA, meet up with Edo Hashi, storing chakra in seals, there are so much ways for her to gain what she needs for abilities like Sage mode. Knocking the shit out outta Sasuke's susanoo sounds good .

Thanks.
    Yeah it would indeed be more interesting .
    Thank you.
    I dont know if one should be stronger than the other though, seeing how Snake>Toad>Slug>Snake and the sannin, are based on rock paper scissors. Think I read somewhere that Kishi wanted to say that they are equals.
    Naruto seems to rely on Kurama a bit more right now indeed. He will probably make more use of sage mode in the future, seeing how much importance it is being given. And the Juubi is all about natural energy as well.
    Glad I could make your day.
    Yeah she has been given a symbol for a reason.
    Several other important characters dont even have one, but Sakura has one.

Nice to hear that I have made it so clear.

It is okay to let go of your hate for her /gives friendly pat on the shoulder
    Anyway feel free to disagree. Some other non-Sakura fans, still liked the theory though, so it is possible to look at her in a different way.
    It´s not that I dislike Sakura or you guys. I just gave in to ber hopeless reguarding sakura. I mean, as far as I know, Kishimoto might very weel be a virign by the way he developes his female characters. I said develope alright?

Status
    Sep 2010
    chillin

I agree, it was all but confirmed that slug sage mode exists back when Kabuto revealed Snake Sage mode. It seems very logical that this is the explanation for that. Good job, + rep.

Status
    Jan 2013
    I'll respect your opinion, but
    that doesn't mean I'll
    tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Floydical View Post
    I agree, it was all but confirmed that slug sage mode exists back when Kabuto revealed Snake Sage mode. It seems very logical that this is the explanation for that. Good job, + rep.
    ^ditto

Getting this many NB members to agree with you on a topic supporting Sakura is a feat unto itself.

Status
    Oct 2012
    :D

I believe that hashirama learned his mode at this bone forest itachi mentioned