Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 268
  1. #51
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    1 Sakura never looked naruto in the eye
    2 She had the most minimal expression possible
    3 Naruto either was emotionless during all of this, or just angry
    Kind of obvious how this is going to turn out
     
         

  2. #52
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    just read the narutobase translation, it's just as you say the onemanga version is alot more authentic, it's better translated conversations.. the nb one just made it look even more as she's lying to herself
     
         

  3. #53
    Member
    Status
    bam06005 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Ok there was a question on the first page about pg. 3 when Danzou's dude asks if Torune will "take care of his body." To answer your question - jump to pg. 5, he says "mind-transfer technique" after the booby trap goes off and then the original guy has to be carried...this is Ino's blood-line technique, the mind-body transfer.

    To clarify...While Sakura is telling the truth about some details - Naruto has grown, he is admirable, he is the hero, he has always protected her - SHE IS LYING. She might "like" or love him as a brother, but she is ONLY saying these things to PROTECT Naruto...and Naruto sees right through it.

    I just don't see any romantic future for the two. Back in Konoha, Sakura says let me take care of it...because she knows if she can convince Naruto that she doesn't love Sasuke anymore, then Naruto will forget the promise he made to her to bring Sasuke back. Naruto has two reasons for getting Sasuke back 1) Personal Reason! He wants to get his friend back, 2) Sakura's Promise.

    All the guys said they need to get the weight of Konoha off Naruto's back and start taking care of Konoha themselves = Kill Sasuke because he is a criminal. But Naruto won't have this and they know. So the only way Sakura sees for breaking the news to Naruto is to say that she has given up on Sasuke, likes Naruto, and therefore that Naruto should give up too.

    I know this is a lot of summarization but after reading the posts before, it seems there are a lot of things people are forgetting from previous chapters and I just wanted to set it out plainly (as I see it which is hopefully accurate).
     
         

  4. #54
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    OK the number one thing that stuck out the most in this chapter for me was that the Tsuchikage seems to have battled with Uchiha Madara i am very excited and intrested in hereing his tips
     
         

  5. #55
    Member RasenShruiken's Avatar
    Status
    RasenShruiken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in the shinobi world
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Okay seriously, sakura needs to remember that Naruto NEVER breaks his promises, especially ones to himself.Does she honestly think retracting her request will stop him chasing after sasuke? she needs to get real and look at the facts.
     
         

  6. #56
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hwahl View Post
    that name of yours has nothing to do with kishi's plans for an -ai ending has it? I think you are onto something though Sasuke Uzumaki, I'd personally be pissed as hell if someone who just confessed keeps going on and on about her previous requited love.. I wouldn't expect him to react any other way
    No, lol. It's the name of Naruto's first child, named after his best friend.
     
         

  7. #57
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kakashi8944 View Post
    ok so the manga thats being posted on this site is all wrong, and it has a lot of people all f u c k ed up!!! i suggest that you go to onemanga.com where the translations are accurate.
    I downloaded the Binktopia one and it still looks like Sakura is lying.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    well after naruto talked with madara it's suddenly so much bigger then just an old promise and wanting a friend back.. it's suddenly inevitable faith, his reason to see sasuke is to end a dispute that's been going on since rikudō sennin's era, a dispute that started at the very birth of ninjas

    she might think that she can make him give up on that promise, and it's possible that could have succeeded if she had gotten to him before he learned the secret, now there's no stoppin'
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    wat a waste off ink it could off been longer 1 week of 4 tis I thought tis chapter was going 2 b cool anyway Sakura confession my good she really doesnot understand Naruto does she does she really believe Naruto would buy tat crap :mad: no one understands Naruto the only person tat did is dead now rip Jiraiya tis chapter gets a 5/10 the Raikage being named the leader of the allience was cool :D
     
         

  10. #60
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I think that the break kiski took for ideas for upcoming chapters was actually a 1 day vacation because this chapter looks like what he came up in a short amount of time(1hr).:D
     
         

  11. #61
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I think she will reallise she loves him as a brother or something like that, and what do you think the ninja with donzo mean when he said he will want my body soon? do you recon he uses orochimarus technique?

    sorry if ive missread/missunderstood
    as someone said this guy has a version of the yamanaka clans ability. so he asked that other guy to look after his body like ino would say to shikamaru.

    also A* chapter. kishi deserved his rest with this one and the whole arc he made before hand.
    in this chapter we have seen the raikage become the leader of the alliance,
    danzo and his squad start the fight with Ao,
    seen the start of the fight for kisame,
    seen the start of the convo with sakura.
    alot of people seem upset that most of this chapter was sakura's lies but think would you have it any other way? i mean its over now and its naruto on the offensive. the talk shouldnt last much longer now. i mean most of the predictions i read were hoping for someone to cut in to sakura's convo. this is more entertaining and ends it for good quicker.

    next chapter we are gonna see more on the bee fight and naruto telling sakura that she should not lie like that and sakura will cry and by the looks of it.....

    no one was amused. if sakura was popular among them to start with then she has literally thrown that popularity away.
    she did it for the right reasons but it was completely uncalled for. she was out of line doing something like that.
    she will have to work hard to get her reputation back with everyone now.

    this convo still has not shut the door on narusaku but has forced the doors open for naruhina.
    i hope hinata wins because she deserves it far more than sakura. most people following the manga will agree
     
         

  12. #62
    The Toad Sage narutosharingan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    over the rainbow and through the woods
    Posts
    1,161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I'm kind of confused why the hell is shikamaru not with them he is the guy who came up with the whole plan.
     
         

  13. #63
    Academy Student Coexist's Avatar
    Status
    Coexist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I know this might be a stretch but what if, What If, when Danzou took Shishui's eye (sry if I mispelled it) Since his power was to controll minds it kind of took over Danzou's mind. Like Just think if Madara took his brother's eyes His brother some how was able to take over his body which would explain why he keeps putting emphasis on that he IS uchiha Madara.

    I have never heard of that Im just saying what if it could happen? because Kakasi is still fine so that is the only contradiction to it.

    Its just a thought because Shishui was killed by danzou he is able to somewhat controll danzou so he wants to get back at "madara"

    post your opinions
    -Joey
     
         

  14. #64
    Academy Student
    Status
    blott is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I am curious as to how Danzo is going to play this one out and if he is going to get the byukagan from Ao. i heard someone say that kishi had stated that the eight tails is gonna invade kohana maybe Danzo will be elected Hokage and the eight tails goes there to free Naruto.Cause we all know that one of his main objectives will be to curtail his movements. your opinion on this
     
         

  15. #65
    Academy Student
    Status
    KCID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I don't think any of you saw that Sakura didn't say she loved Naurto, she said she liked him. Love is something that develops after years of "liking". Having said that, I can believe that Sakura does like Naruto and has some feeling towards him but those feeling are not close to how she feels towards Sasuke. Maybe this chapter was suppose to make you believe that Sakura is feeding Naruto this bullshit so you feel more inclined for a Naruto Hinata couple later.
     
         

  16. #66
    Academy Student
    Status
    blott is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    i think a lot of us are angry with sakura's confession because we have inside information that Naruto doesn't have eg:" Sakura telling Sai AND Shikamaru the FOOL is in love with me." and wanted to use her feminine wiles on him thinking that it would work i read the spoilers and thought that they had to be fake because of that but i was wrong. Some say it show Naruto growing up but i think he always realised that Sakura was never gonna be interested in him apart from being a very good friend like tsunade and jayria are i mean she will care for him but not enough to be his lover. it was a weak plan on her part as i remember when he returned to the village he didnt even accept the fact that she was more womanly.Another interesting point is that Madera says that Fighting Sasuke will be a must cause he will make sure sasuke does fight him something she doesn't know about so her plan, whether sincere or not, was doomed from she the time she thought it up. {inside info as we all read it} so it bring the point that they no longer have to seek Sasuke out he will come to them
     
         

  17. #67
    Lazy Sage 1qmal's Avatar
    Status
    1qmal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuusaki View Post
    I loved the confession part. Regardless of whatever truth it holds for the future of either pairing it displayed a lot of empathy from Naruto, cause it's obvious he could sense a degree falsehood in it. I haven't cared much for the future of either of the potential couples, but this might even be the end of Sakura + Naruto (She probably loves him, though not completely in a romantic context).

    She doesn't want him to get hurt anymore, and thus figured this'd be the only way she could let off her guilt or at least try and put an end to him continuously hurting himself.

    This is just what it looks like to me as of now, there might very well be a more complex reason behind it. I'm good with either couple, as long as there's proper reasoning behind it (Since that's what makes the story).
    i think kishimoto just want to prolong the series by making a love confession.
    sakura is obviously lying to naruto no kidding.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member
    Status
    Pepsicool93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    She only said it so that he would stop chasin after sasuke and go back home -.-
     
         

  19. #69
    Member silbersteven's Avatar
    Status
    silbersteven is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    I cudn't stop laughin watching Rock Lee's expressions.. haha
    for sure, definately funny. hes probably crying inside.
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,537
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    I believe sakura does love naruto but the question now is how exactly ?? im not sure if she loves him like a "brother" or if she does love him as i believe you can love more than one person :o

    either way its clear that whatever her feelings towards naruto are, sakura's true heart still does & will always belong to sasuke!

    I think the love lifes of the characters are just as important to the naruto franchise as a whole though i cant see this one working out not only does naruto understand already she is lying to herself over sasuke, but if it was to be, he would be happier about it in the first place

    now then its just a case of who will it really be... i'll take all bets now!

    sakura 8/2
    Hinata 5/3
    Kurenai 50/1 outsider
    naruto to have a stranger passion with taking advantage of comatosed woman (aka Tsunade) ...150/1

    ha
     
         

  21. #71
    Member Kushina Uzuma's Avatar
    Status
    Kushina Uzuma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Belarus, Minsk
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    A week ago I was 95% sure that the delete of the weekly manga meant: the author doesnt know what Sakura to tell Naruto. It supposed to be something specialand it was worth waiting! Sakura was to choose between her love and her friendship, and !!! I AM PROUD OF HER, she has made the right choice, though the method was quite unfair.
    I like Kakashis words on the 14 page: Sakura..you was this censored??))))))))))))
    Nice posts from Kisuke Kakashi and Sasuke Uzumaki , I feel the same
     
         

  22. #72
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    this manga is no good nothing happened just sakura and naruto babbling about shits..........
    on the next chapter naruto tell sakura i love sasuke not you sakura........
     
         

  23. #73
    Six Hokage's Son Sasuke Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Sasuke Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Platinum's heart
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by milesk182 View Post
    I thought that Naruto and Sakura did go on some dates before... when they were younger i mean. Sakura of course made it into a friend kinda date but Naruto was still happy.
    I mean in Shippudden. She has asked her out several times and she always avoided it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushina Uzuma View Post
    A week ago I was 95% sure that the delete of the weekly manga meant: the author doesn’t know what Sakura to tell Naruto. It supposed to be something special…and it was worth waiting! Sakura was to choose between her love and her friendship, and !!! I AM PROUD OF HER, she has made the right choice, though the method was quite unfair.
    I like Kakashi’s words on the 14 page: “Sakura..you…” – was this censored??))))))))))))
    Nice posts from Kisuke Kakashi and Sasuke Uzumaki , I feel the same
    Thank you. No, Kakashi was not censored. It's Kishi's style of leaving incomplete phrases. We once had a "Naruto, you...." by Sakura, still wondering what it meant. And Yamato's "Sakura, you actually l...."... which is still not certain, I remember that during the spoilers, the translators in every site were wondering what the hell it meant. Translators said that Kakashi seemed to be thinking "Sakura, you're overdoing it." (is it because something in Japanese suggests it to them?).

    Well, I am not proud of her but because she did not think things out clearly: poor Naruto, she's telling him "you're my second option". Though I don't think it was her intention.
     
         
    Last edited by Sasuke Uzumaki; 10-30-2009 at 08:58 AM.

  24. #74
    Academy Student vinex's Avatar
    Status
    vinex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    the series probaly ends that naruto or sasuke seals de ten tails away and one of them dies or both of them or something and then sakura chan has something with the one that still lives or lives de rest of her live alone because ther are no mangas that have a 100 procent goed ending most good mangas end sad but we wil see what happens next
     
         

  25. #75
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 469 Discussion / 470 Predictions

    From the way things are going I can see getting killed in the great ninja war because if u think about it they really don't need her character anymore her two friends have greatly surpassed her and other than just being apart of team 7 she is worthless.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •