Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Member Borin123's Avatar
    Status
    Borin123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination
     

    [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Hey guys, I came across reading the new chapter, when something struck my mind.
    Here Minato says he sealed only half of the kyubiis Chakra, in naruto. The other half was sealed with him.

    The rest of the Chakra was sealed with Minato within the death reaper seal. Now that Orochimaru broke it, isn't possible that the Kyubii will regain his Chakra? Thus empowering Naruto?
    I think that is quite a possibility, and could be the reason for Naruto for overcomming Madara and Obito.
     
         

  2. #2
    -Takasugi-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Takasugi- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    10,212
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke weed and fly.
     



    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    yep dats wat ive been saying plus rep
     
         

  3. #3
    🎧🚺🚹🎧 Hoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Hoshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South... Park
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤
     



    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Possible, and I agree... But best thing to do, is wait and see. :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Member mat2720's Avatar
    Status
    mat2720 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    If this doesnt happen il be pissed off... orochimaru got his arms back so the kyubi had better get his chakra back, yes naruto has had enough power ups but this one is part of a massive plot line it has to happen
     
         

  5. #5
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    and yet the 10000000 thread about this...
    I will restate myself, I don't think Naruto will gain the other half of the kyuubi chakra just simply because it still
    is IN Minato.
    Even IF the chakra is released, how will it get to naruto? its not that there is some kind of chakra magnetism
    involved...
    I dont think chakra can just fly around the world searching its 'rightful owner'
     
         

  6. #6
    Precocious Shinobi Adebayo's Avatar
    Status
    Adebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    322
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    its posssible, but the chakra is sealed inside minato, not the reaper exactly, the reaper was only used in the sealing process. but lets wait and see
     
         

  7. #7
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    and yet the 10000000 thread about this...
    I will restate myself, I don't think Naruto will gain the other half of the kyuubi chakra just simply because it still
    is IN Minato.
    Even IF the chakra is released, how will it get to naruto? its not that there is some kind of chakra magnetism
    involved...
    I dont think chakra can just fly around the world searching its 'rightful owner'
    don't you know that Kurama can give take chakra lol. Derp
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Borin123's Avatar
    Status
    Borin123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    sry if it's a repost. I have endterms now I don't rly read the forums, didn't see such a thread on first glimpse and thought I'd write it, as it seemed a good theroy^^
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    good theory, i see it happen :D
     
         

  10. #10
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Mr. Outside's Avatar
    Status
    Mr. Outside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa.
    Posts
    9,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    People have been going on about this for a while now.
    OT: I see no reason why it wouldn't go back to Naruto now the seal has been broken.
    And yes, Naruto's power and Kurama will both double in size.
     
         

  11. #11
    闇の愛人 Chiharu's Avatar
    Status
    Chiharu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good
     



    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Yes,yes this thread has been made like 1000 times but I agree.
    Oro's arms got back at him without any requirements or any jutsu performing so yes it's safe to assume that the rest of kuubi's chakra will go back to his rightful owner.
     
         

  12. #12
    Bones For Blood BREAKD's Avatar
    Status
    BREAKD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t
    remember having such a useless
    thing in the first place.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    don't you know that Kurama can give take chakra lol. Derp
    Yes he can, by making physical contact.
    and this was because the ACTUAL kuruma was residing in Naruto.
    So based on what you say, you believe that there is a mini kuruma residing in Minato
    because he simple took down a whole lot of his chakra with him.
    In addition to your thread it would just be meaningless to kishi to give naruto even MORE power.
    As Obito and Madara are having an hard enough time with the 'kyuubi army' as it is now.

    Im not behind the fact of naruto getting more chakra.
    Don't see it happening either
     
         

  13. #13
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USoA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Even if Naruto did get the other half of the 9 tails chakra \ power ....

    Naruto power > 9 tails power.
    (proven since Naruto took control of it, even though his mom helped)

    Just picked simple #s for approx. calculations like a boss nerd

    Naruto's power = 1.1
    1/2 9 tails power = 1

    So naruto, with full control of 9T is: 1.1 + 1 or 2.1



    Adding the other half of the 9 tails chakra:


    2.1 + 1 = 3.1

    This is not anywhere close to double :\

    Double would be a 100% increase in power (2.1 x 2)

    He would get a max of a 50% increase in power (2.1 x 1.5)
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Borin123's Avatar
    Status
    Borin123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    Even if Naruto did get the other half of the 9 tails chakra \ power ....

    Naruto power > 9 tails power.
    (proven since Naruto took control of it, even though his mom helped)

    Just picked simple #s for approx. calculations like a boss nerd

    Naruto's power = 1.1
    1/2 9 tails power = 1

    So naruto, with full control of 9T is: 1.1 + 1 or 2.1



    Adding the other half of the 9 tails chakra:


    2.1 + 1 = 3.1

    This is not anywhere close to double :\

    Double would be a 100% increase in power (2.1 x 2)

    He would get a max of a 50% increase in power (2.1 x 1.5)
    Considering you have no proof for any number or that naruto took over by overwhelming him with fighting strength, you seem to do a very science like comment.
     
         

  15. #15
    Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    p0002q is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USoA
    Posts
    763
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    lol, thought the manga was enough proof...

    How about Kurama when getting hit by Naruto right before "take over" saying "WHEN DID HE GET SO POWERFUL"... Kurama lost to Naruto, plain and simple.... so I gave kurama a 1 and Naruto a higher score of 1.1....

    Yeah... make a thread that's been made 25+ times in the last week and then play on the defensive ~_~.

    Furthermore I said I picked simple numbers.... to make it easy... it's not like they are giving power levels in the series....
     
         

  16. #16
    Member namikaze natsu's Avatar
    Status
    namikaze natsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    382
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont bother me, i'm at work
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    wow..u think the kyuubi didnt get his power back after minato sealed half of it...u make it sound like he cant get more chakra(case and point, wen naruto took his chakra, he got it back, true he took some of naruto's) minato took half the kyuubi's chakra to make it easier to seal him, not forever...
     
         

  17. #17
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    4,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    all that chakra
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Boltzy's Avatar
    Status
    Boltzy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P. Sean Tius 5/5/13.
    R.I.P. Zane Mcmillen 5/5/13.
    R.I.P. Cody Douglas 5/5/13
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by hamer34 View Post
    all that chakra
    Catra as young naruto would say
     
         

  19. #19
    White Walker Kronnic's Avatar
    Status
    Kronnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lands of Always Winter
    Posts
    1,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    Yes he can, by making physical contact.
    and this was because the ACTUAL kuruma was residing in Naruto.
    So based on what you say, you believe that there is a mini kuruma residing in Minato
    because he simple took down a whole lot of his chakra with him.
    In addition to your thread it would just be meaningless to kishi to give naruto even MORE power.
    As Obito and Madara are having an hard enough time with the 'kyuubi army' as it is now.



    Im not behind the fact of naruto getting more chakra.



    Don't see it happening either
    GTFOOH Bro.. Madara fought Hashi with FULL STRENGTH KURAMA+EMS+PS and lost or draw and you want to tell me that Naruto does not need the other half of Kurama's chakra to stand a chance against Mokuton-MS-Rinnegan Obito+ Edo/EMS/Rinnega /Mokuton/PS Madara?

    You must be a Uchiha sucker to even say some shit like that.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member pandu's Avatar
    Status
    pandu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alrighty then!!!!!!!!!!
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Quote Originally Posted by BREAKD View Post
    and yet the 10000000 thread about this...
    I will restate myself, I don't think Naruto will gain the other half of the kyuubi chakra just simply because it still
    is IN Minato.
    Even IF the chakra is released, how will it get to naruto? its not that there is some kind of chakra magnetism
    involved...
    I dont think chakra can just fly around the world searching its 'rightful owner'
    Yup.Well said my dear friend. well said :y
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    this thread has been made at least 100 times already...good job, i didnt know that minato mentioned sealing only half of kurama, even way back then......naruto will get his other half of kurama back. I just dont know if minato will have to release it, or if it is in route.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Belsavis's Avatar
    Status
    Belsavis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Theory ] Naruto's power will be almost doubled

    Yep I agree. Kyuubis chakra isn't in Minato because - Orochimaru hands were sealed in Hiruzen moment before Hiruzen got sealed and the arms flew straight to Oro. Kyuubi's chakra obviously must do the same
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •