Academy Student Spec. Ed. Antequera's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Evidance To Smash Everyones HASHIRAMAS DEATH Theorys & Madara Background Story

Just going to keep it plain and simple. He was captured my Madara in some kind of weakend state. Then Madara used him to create a giant tree (Somehow Idk) that he was imprisoned in. Madara then proceeded to learn how to absorb his DNA and make it his own. However, Madara could not sustain or control the DNA himself without being connected to the Tree so he hid himself and Hashimaras body and learned to make Zetsu to do his bidding. After Obtaining Senju DNA Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan (Which can only be obtained by Combinding Senju & Uchiha DNA ( Who are Also Direct Descendants from SO6P)). After Awakening Rinnegan, Madara Realized He Could Reawaken Himself In His Younger More Perfect Body With Senju DNA Using Revival Technique, Requiring The User Of The Rinnegan To Sacrifice Themselves to Revive Another. Thus He Set Out To Give His Eyes To Nagato, an Uzumaki clan descendant (The uzumaki clan has some relevance between Senju & Uchia linking both & SO6P in some unexplained way). So he removed his eyes and replaced them with another unknown member of the Uchiha clans. After doing so, to make sure his revival was absolute, he found and manipulated Obito to carry out his revival and prepare his plan to become almighty and to finally Surpass Hashirama.

My Theory & Proof Resides In The Following Pages.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-58427-1...apter-515.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/12
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/14
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/15
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/602/17
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/13
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/500/3
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html

Thoughts?:shrug:

Also, Hashi in the tree is shown with many arms. That may have some kind of relavance or link to the mokuton jutsu he used in this past chapter.

Last edited by Antequera; 02-21-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Re: Evidance To Smash Everyones HASHIRAMAS DEATH Theorys & Madara Background Story

Well... Overall I think it's a great theory

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Re: Evidance To Smash Everyones HASHIRAMAS DEATH Theorys & Madara Background Story

You need to include the part about Hashi dying. I mean your theory makes it sound like hashi is held captive in a coma state... But Orochimaru edo'd Hashi.

I'd add a detail about when you think Hashi died in your theory.

Overall, I don't agree with it though.

Madara said he fought the battle to obtain the powers of Hashirama. Dunno how true that is either though :P

The Jikūkan&Fūinjutsu Sage Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    OhmyLorde Jimmy Rustle-tinie.
    Gintama is nothing as I
    thought it to be. It's #@^
    hilarious. I envisioned
    something like Ronin meets
    Gamaran, but it's actually
    more like Dr. Slump meets
    Ranma. Needless to say...
    tearfully hysterical. 10/10!

He implanted his eyes in an Uzumaki, not an Uchiha. He needed someone with a LARGE chakra pool to use the techs of the rinnegan. Therefore he used Nagato n transplanted his eyes in him.... NOT an Uchiha.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Nice theory however I don't agree with the part that Hashirama is alive and imprisoned.
    I personally think he died of old age.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Quote Originally Posted by Antequera View Post
    Just going to keep it plain and simple. He was captured my Madara in some kind of weakend state. Then Madara used him to create a giant tree (Somehow Idk) that he was imprisoned in. Madara then proceeded to learn how to absorb his DNA and make it his own. However, Madara could not sustain or control the DNA himself without being connected to the Tree so he hid himself and Hashimaras body and learned to make Zetsu to do his bidding. After Obtaining Senju DNA Madara was able to awaken the Rinnegan (Which can only be obtained by Combinding Senju & Uchiha DNA ( Who are Also Direct Descendants from SO6P)). After Awakening Rinnegan, Madara Realized He Could Reawaken Himself In His Younger More Perfect Body With Senju DNA Using Revival Technique, Requiring The User Of The Rinnegan To Sacrifice Themselves to Revive Another. Thus He Set Out To Give His Eyes To Nagato, an Uzumaki clan descendant (The uzumaki clan has some relevance between Senju & Uchia linking both & SO6P in some unexplained way). So he removed his eyes and replaced them with another unknown member of the Uchiha clans. After doing so, to make sure his revival was absolute, he found and manipulated Obito to carry out his revival and prepare his plan to become almighty and to finally Surpass Hashirama.
    That's just a clone of Hashirama's. . .

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo SenninKun Namikaze View Post
    He implanted his eyes in an Uzumaki, not an Uchiha. He needed someone with a LARGE chakra pool to use the techs of the rinnegan. Therefore he used Nagato n transplanted his eyes in him.... NOT an Uchiha.
    I already said that Nagato was an uzumaki ...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..

It was said in the 1st Databook that he died during "a" war, no other specifics were given.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Outside View Post
    Nice theory however I don't agree with the part that Hashirama is alive and imprisoned.
    I personally think he died of old age.
    Im not Saying He's Alive & Imprisoned. Im saying His lifeforce is in the tree. Another reason why Yamamoto might be dead.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara stole living tissue from hashirama

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's hard to see Hashirama dying with his seemingly invincible state currently, so it led me to believe he was possibly sealed by his choice or trapped, but if he did die by the hands of another, I'd love to know who could possibly succeed where Madara failed.

I like your theory and thought something similar the first time I saw the chapter with him and Obito tbh.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

Madara never kidnapped Hashirama.