Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 75
  1. #26
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: I can guess your element

    Distant

    Noble

    Mysterious

    Deep-thinker

    Weird
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Sand. Hope thats what you like.
    Sand?? I hate sand lol. Dark release, fire, lighting, rinnegan <<< ftw
     
         

  3. #28
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Good Looking/Athletic/Strong/Built/5'10/Serious/Smart

    What's my element?
     
         

  4. #29
    Ciberr's Avatar
    Status
    Ciberr is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mareland !
    Posts
    11,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cibah.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Fire
    Close, its lightning. Fire is a close second though.
     
         

  5. #30
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by dualstr View Post
    Handsome
    Smart
    Antisocial, haha
    I like to learn (anything)
    Stubborn

    That pretty much discribes me, heh
    Magma. second is fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by abodi mohi View Post
    active , a little evil , reader , stubborn , shy
    Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by SBL7 View Post
    Smart, lazy, kind, shy, and indecisive.
    Water

    Quote Originally Posted by 9 tails uzumaki View Post
    I already know that I'm lightning
    haha

    Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    Caring
    Trusting
    I tend to get more jealous than I would like to
    Dislike hipocrisy
    Easily approachable
    Shy
    Water

    Quote Originally Posted by know it all View Post
    Cool, I know its kind of troublesome, but can you do more than one?
    Sure. Your secondary is water.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member Megamkfan's Avatar
    Status
    Megamkfan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a place it never snows (Florida)
    Posts
    7,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Cool can you say what smoke means.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member SBL7's Avatar
    Status
    SBL7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Camp FlogGnaw
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, scoish maloish me toish
    for the Beastie Boish
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Water works for me.
     
         

  8. #33
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Water
    Thanks, would it be too much trouble if you said what it represents personality wise?
     
         

  9. #34
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Distant

    Noble

    Mysterious

    Deep-thinker

    Weird
    Black Lightning

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Sand?? I hate sand lol. Dark release, fire, lighting, rinnegan <<< ftw
    My bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Good Looking/Athletic/Strong/Built/5'10/Serious/Smart

    What's my element?
    Fire

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciberr View Post
    Close, its lightning. Fire is a close second though.
    Lightning and Fire are similar personality wise but Lightning displays less emotion and interest in things.
     
         

  10. #35
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by Megamkfan View Post
    Cool can you say what smoke means.
    A combination of fire,water and earth. At times you may seem tough as nails with a strong personality but your actually a nice guy. Like a military officer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SBL7 View Post
    Water works for me.
    Glad to hear it.

    Quote Originally Posted by danivass View Post
    Thanks, would it be too much trouble if you said what it represents personality wise?
    Water means a person is just nice. A caring person that you just cant hate.
     
         

  11. #36
    ANBU Black Ops abodi mohi's Avatar
    Status
    abodi mohi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    DOHA QATAR
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are the wild ones <3
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post



    Wood



    .
    mehh not bad ....................... what do it mean
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member Megamkfan's Avatar
    Status
    Megamkfan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a place it never snows (Florida)
    Posts
    7,183
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Cool thanks............
     
         

  13. #38
    Member danivass's Avatar
    Status
    danivass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    385
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    I see, thanks for taking the extra time
     
         

  14. #39
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    4,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    -unable to decribe himself
     
         

  15. #40
    Member
    Status
    dualstr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Magma? I totally loved it! hahahah
    Youton - Youkai no Jutsu! lol :P
     
         

  16. #41
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by abodi mohi View Post
    mehh not bad ....................... what do it mean
    Your a stubbornly nice guy. Your 50/50 between being mean and nice.(earth and water)
     
         

  17. #42
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Too calm... I never get agrivated to the point of violence

    I can seperate my feelings from the facts, and see things for what they truely are

    I like to keep my mind open, and I meditate sometimes...

    I am smart, but a bad student because of dislexia, add, and i dont see a challenge big enough for me to actually strive for

    I love swords, bonsai trees, and am spiritual but not religious.

    i love ****ing.

    I stand up for my friends, and will destroy (mentally, emotionally, and physically if i must) those who rise against us. (happened twice, and now people leave us alone )
     
         
    Last edited by Rikud0 Sennin; 02-21-2013 at 11:33 PM.

  18. #43
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    4,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    -lazy
    -doesn't like sports
    -a bit smart
    - gets too distracted
    - i think i'm a well behaved person
    - a bit shy when i'm not with friends
    -calm
     
         

  19. #44
    Things are looking up kira hamer34's Avatar
    Status
    hamer34 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    4,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    infinite ammo!
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    plus i'm a ****ing ninja!
     
         

  20. #45
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under your house
    Posts
    2,807
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikud0 Sennin View Post
    Too calm... I never get agrivated to the point of violence

    I can seperate my feelings from the facts, and see things for what they truely are

    I like to keep my mind open, and I meditate sometimes...

    I am smart, but a bad student because of dislexia, add, and i dont see a challenge big enough for me to actually strive for

    I love swords, bonsai trees, and am spiritual but not religious.

    i love ****ing.

    I stand up for my friends, and will destroy those who rise against us. (happened twice, and now people leave us alone )
    Ice

    Quote Originally Posted by hamer34 View Post
    -lazy
    -doesn't like sports
    -a bit smart
    - gets too distracted
    - i think i'm a well behaved person
    - a bit shy when i'm not with friends
    -calm
    Steam
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    I'm stubborn. My old man always said i reminded him of the dog that would never stop begging no matter how many times you hit him on the head with a newspaper.
    Don't talk alot. Most of the time people don't need details just direction. Plus I like seeing what people assume when you give them vague answers. Easiest way to tell who has common sense.
    Motivated. Gym twice a day. Go nuts when I'm not doing anything. My work is my life.
    Realistic. I don't expect more out of anyone than they can deliver including myself. I think I have a good grasp on what to expect from life.
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Oksus's Avatar
    Status
    Oksus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,631
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Lazy
    Naturally smart
    Fast
    Sporty (only thing im not lazy at :P)
    Stand up for friends
    Sometimes mean but generally nice to people
    A closet perv xD
     
         
    Last edited by Oksus; 02-21-2013 at 11:40 PM.

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Friendly
    Nurturing
    Selfless
    Temperamental
    Trusting
    Wicked Sense of Humor
     
         

  24. #49
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,858
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    A little different from the others. Just state a little of your personality traits and qualities if you have any(stubborn, emotional, funny etc.) and I'll reply via private message and/or in the comments below with your element.

    Possible answers:
    Fire
    Lightning
    Earth
    Water
    Wind
    Magma
    Ice
    Smoke
    Light
    Darkness
    Poison
    Sand
    Metal
    Dust
    Nothingness
    Magnet
    Inferno
    Wood
    Steam

    P.S. Should i say what the elements represent personality wise? I dont know if that would make it easier.
    No please dont tell what elements represent the personality before people have given their answers (only afterwards) .

    Hard to list things about yourself, but anyway,

    -Sensitive.
    -Creative.
    -Authentic, eccentric.
    -Open minded.
    -Sense of humor.
    -Spiritual (dont have a religion though), seeking harmony.
    -Intelligent.
    -and a little bit perv .

    I could probably make the list longer but this should be fine for an answer I think.

    I always like these threads that you make.
    Looking forward to your answer :D.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-21-2013 at 11:49 PM.

  25. #50
    Member Rikud0 Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Rikud0 Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has yo status.
     

    Re: I can guess your element

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Ice



    Steam
    Ice= Water and Wind?
    SAWWEET. im haku.
    What are you?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •