Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

Naruto and Sasuke reversed with Hashirama and Madara

I was reading a review on the latest chapter and the reviewer brought up an interesting point that as strange as it sounds make sense, Madara's fighting style and rivalry with Hashirama is actually more like Naruto's, while Sasuke's fighting style is more like Hashirama's.

It seems like Kishi switched a few traits around when he created Madara and Hashirama. The more I think about it there are some vague similarities between Hashi and Sasuke, and similarities between Madara and Naruto.

Madara and Naruto

Both always looked up to there rivals, Naruto envied Sasuke while Madara envied Hashirama.

Both had the 9 tails at one point, Madara used to have the 9 tails and Naruto has it now.

Both enjoy challenging fights, Naruto always wants to fight the strongest guy he can find and wants the hardest missions, look at the first part he was angry because the missions were too easy and at the beginning of part 2 when he hears about the mission Tsunade was originnaly going to assign him he says its too easy. Madara also seems to enjoy fighting, even though his goal was to capture the 9 tails he delayed it so he could fight the Kage's, he even said that nothing less then the five Kages would be sufficient.

In the latest chapter Madara fused his Susanoo with the 9 tails and the big theory about Naruto's next upgrade is that he will fuse his BM with Sage Mode.

Madara's trick with throwing the sword with the TBB looked a great deal like Rasen Shuriken.

Both go into things head first, Naruto always runs ahead into battle without thinking. The first thing Madara did when revived was jump straight into the action slicing and burning.

Hashirama and Sasuke

Both are considered geniuses.

Both take time to analyze the situation, when fighting Madara Hashirama retreated so he could plan his next move. Sasuke also is shown to analyze a situation before making a move.

Both had a rival who respected them and looked up to them.

I have a feeling we will be seeing these reveresed parallels even more later on. Hashirama has only been recently introduced yet I am starting to think Kishi mixed and matched there traits.

What are your thoughts?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Much Blonde

Re: Naruto and Sasuke reversed with Hashirama and Madara

I think madara is more like obito and sasuke combined while hashirama is like minato and naruto combined.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Fastest thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    I think madara is more like obito and sasuke combined while hashirama is like minato and naruto combined.
    This right here ^^^

Status
    This user has no status.

no i disagree, this is the 1st time i heard hashi being called a genius madara controlled the 9-tails but he wasnt a bijuu
    madara is like sasuke in that he wants to test his mettle against the strongest. sasuke,naruto,madara all wanted to be the strongest
    for 1 reason or another

naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    Oct 2012
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga

sasuke don t thinking in part 2

Last edited by freaks99; 02-22-2013 at 04:36 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

And at the same time their morals and beliefs are opposites (Naruto w/ Hashirama where Sasuke is w/Madara).

Nice pick up!

Status
    Jan 2013
    Your face looks better
    bleeding

Hashirama & Sasuke
    1. Both smart (can't be called god of shinobi if you're thick)
    2. Both always were the strongest out of their rivials
    3. Naturally talented

Madara & Sasuke
    1. Hurt from losing their brothers
    2. Over come by hatred and lost in darkness
    3. Want power and will do anything to gain it
    4. Blunt, disrespectful, rude

Hashiram & Naruto
    1. Want peace
    2. Will fight for those they care about
    3. shows kindness to everyone
    4. Silly/goofy
    5. Aren't too proud to acknowledge when a shinobi is strong (Took Naruto til part 2 to get this trait)
    6. Admires their rivials on a level where it's to be acknowledged and respected by them rather than just to be the stronger shinobi

Madara & Naruto
    1. Always came second to their rivial
    2. trained hard for the soul purpose of surpassing their rivials
    3. Fought using Kurama

pretty much all I see that's similiar between them

naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    Oct 2012
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga

Both smart (can't be called god of shinobi if you're thick) it s no smart

Status
    Jun 2012
    Takin it easy

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    I was reading a review on the latest chapter and the reviewer brought up an interesting point that as strange as it sounds make sense, Madara's fighting style and rivalry with Hashirama is actually more like Naruto's, while Sasuke's fighting style is more like Hashirama's.

It seems like Kishi switched a few traits around when he created Madara and Hashirama. The more I think about it there are some vague similarities between Hashi and Sasuke, and similarities between Madara and Naruto.

Madara and Naruto

Both always looked up to there rivals, Naruto envied Sasuke while Madara envied Hashirama.

Both had the 9 tails at one point, Madara used to have the 9 tails and Naruto has it now.

Both enjoy challenging fights, Naruto always wants to fight the strongest guy he can find and wants the hardest missions, look at the first part he was angry because the missions were too easy and at the beginning of part 2 when he hears about the mission Tsunade was originnaly going to assign him he says its too easy. Madara also seems to enjoy fighting, even though his goal was to capture the 9 tails he delayed it so he could fight the Kage's, he even said that nothing less then the five Kages would be sufficient.

In the latest chapter Madara fused his Susanoo with the 9 tails and the big theory about Naruto's next upgrade is that he will fuse his BM with Sage Mode.

Madara's trick with throwing the sword with the TBB looked a great deal like Rasen Shuriken.

Both go into things head first, Naruto always runs ahead into battle without thinking. The first thing Madara did when revived was jump straight into the action slicing and burning.

Hashirama and Sasuke

Both are considered geniuses.

Both take time to analyze the situation, when fighting Madara Hashirama retreated so he could plan his next move. Sasuke also is shown to analyze a situation before making a move.

Both had a rival who respected them and looked up to them.

I have a feeling we will be seeing these reveresed parallels even more later on. Hashirama has only been recently introduced yet I am starting to think Kishi mixed and matched there traits.

What are your thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post

I was thinking similar thoughts.