Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    Not really surprising as the anime was catching up with the manga quite quickly. Each anime episode tends to have at least 2 manga chapters so there needs to be either fillers or breaks for it to continue
    huh ? they still have tons of chapter to go,
    its really not that close, heck its far from close,
    one piece anime has been airing canon material since last year and even now there is no sign that they will make a filler arc, and yet their manga is closer than the anime compared to naruto

Status
    Jun 2012
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    one piece anime has been airing canon material since last year and even now there is no sign that they will make a filler arc, and yet their manga is closer than the anime compared to naruto
    I would say they are 2-3 years behind at the current rate. By Christmas we might see Itachi vs Kabuto.

I wonder what they will do when the manga reaches an end? To me it really looks like they never want to get closer because they see a nice money source in making them endlessly slow. Too bad people turn away after a while of being annoyed.

Status
    Jun 2012
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

O.O Fillers? Damn those Animators. Their Brains for animation works better for sh*tty fillers. They put lots of efforts into it. And don't give a damn about the original series where they can get everything from the manga and they do have the choice to innovate it. I really hate them.
    BTW, Kishi don't care for the anime whether it is on right track or slips away every alternate month into the fillers.
    So Kishi is not responsible for all this. I wish he could interfere and slap those fu*king animators and guide them.

Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

dang i was hoping to see edo madara in a few weeks.
    -
    goes to the corner and cries

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

If they keep making new episodes every week, in another month or two the anime would have been completely caught up with the manga. The anime progresses like 3X faster because you can fit a lot more into a 20 minute animation than you can a 15 page manga chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    I would say they are 2-3 years behind at the current rate. By Christmas we might see Itachi vs Kabuto.

I wonder what they will do when the manga reaches an end? To me it really looks like they never want to get closer because they see a nice money source in making them endlessly slow. Too bad people turn away after a while of being annoyed.
    It's going a bit faster than that man. The Kabuto fight is like 25 manga chapters ahead of where the anime is. That means we'll probably need like 10 canon anime episodes to get there. The Kabuto fight will probably be this summer, there's no way its going to take until december for the anime to get there.

Last edited by Ero sennin jiraiya; 02-26-2013 at 11:56 PM.

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Ero sennin jiraiya View Post
    If they keep making new episodes every week, in another month or two the anime would have been completely caught up with the manga. The anime progresses like 3X faster because you can fit a lot more into a 20 minute animation than you can a 15 page manga chapter.
    2 or 3 month ? LOL that was wayyy to fast, trust me they can still show us canon material for atleast 1 full year
    there is something called additional scene to fill the gap that the chapter loss for the anime, its not that hard,
    like i said earlier, if TOEI ANIMATION can do that with One Piece why Pierrot can't do the same ?

Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

2 or 3 month ? LOL that was wayyy to fast, trust me they can still show us canon material for atleast 1 full year
    there is something called additional scene to fill the gap that the chapter loss for the anime, its not that hard,
    like i said earlier, if TOEI ANIMATION can do that with One Piece why Pierrot can't do the same ?
    Well I mean watch the episodes. They always have at least 2 manga chapters in them. Mathmatically, it WILL catch up with the manga unless like you said they do "additional scenes" which may take away from the quality of the episodes. Though it's pretty much pick your poison, as it's either these additional scenes or filler episodes. Perhaps 2 months is a short amount of time, but it's entirely possible for them to catch up in 3 months.

As the anime episodes are right now there is almost always 2 chapters per episode, sometimes even three. It would be impossible for them to keep making canon episodes and not catch up to the manga without adding fluff to the episodes or creating filler episodes to fill time up.

Status
    Apr 2011
    #panneverfails

I love fillers. March will be great, especially with Sound 4 and hopefully Kimimaro.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    I love fillers. March will be great, especially with Sound 4 and hopefully Kimimaro.
    Really lol. You love fillers? It's the first time I see or hear someone saying he likes ******* FILLERS lol. Are serious or just kidding around?

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

Kabuto stated that he made the 4 sound ninja stronger than their prime which mean that kiba, shikamaru, neji, hinata, etc will had hard time beating those.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

STFU, this guy has soo much passion for fillers.
    Beside hes not the only person likes fillers, everyone loves fillers when it comes to the relevance of the story plot not `` random`` or `flashback`` fillers crap.
    The manga was HUGE LETDOWN, because they skipped alot of fights, not enough Character developments for the rookies especially Neji! These `Types`of fillers are necessary to make the war alot better, interesting and prolong the plot .
    CMON, how do you hate THE SOUND4

Some fillers to me are considers as Canon!
    Ooo its just a fillers, its not Kishi style BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I GET IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Really lol. You love fillers? It's the first time I see or hear someone saying he likes ******* FILLERS lol. Are serious or just kidding around?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    STFU, this guy has soo much passion for fillers.
    Beside hes not the only person likes fillers, everyone loves fillers when it comes to the relevance of the story plot not `` random`` or `flashback`` fillers crap.
    The manga was HUGE LETDOWN, because they skipped alot of fights, not enough Character developments for the rookies especially Neji! These `Types`of fillers are necessary to make the war alot better, interesting and prolong the plot .
    CMON, how do you hate THE SOUND4

Some fillers to me are considers as Canon!
    Ooo its just a fillers, its not Kishi style BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I GET IT!!!
    You STFU, I wasn't talking to you. The manga was a letdown for you and some others but I don't care. This freaking war is already more then 100 chapters and we are not seeing the ending. Did you really think that Kishi was going to show each and every fights. SOUND 4 were good back in the beginning of the serie, they are fodder now and nothing more. Only Kimminaro is relevant.

Most FILLERS in the Naruto anime suck or don't make sense because they are too ridiculous. Madara and Tobi were going to have their big fights and you guys want to see the SOUND 4. Come on guys, you must be joking.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

The fillers seem to be what happens in the war between the Manga episodes as Naruto is traveling to all the battlefields so it's not like they went off topic to a totally different event all together.

Status
    Oct 2012
    :D

I want to punch their faces from kishi to all his sucking animators

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

i prefer break, like I'm gonna break from watching for another year.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

You STFU, I wasn't talking to you. The manga was a letdown for you and some others but I don't care. This freaking war is already more then 100 chapters and we are not seeing the ending. Did you really think that Kishi was going to show each and every fights. SOUND 4 were good back in the beginning of the serie, they are fodder now and nothing more. Only Kimminaro is relevant.

Most FILLERS in the Naruto anime suck or don't make sense because they are too ridiculous. Madara and Tobi were going to have their big fights and you guys want to see the SOUND 4. Come on guys, you must be joking.
    YOU DON'T CARE you said. If you don't care, it means you dont GIVE A **** about Naruto!!! You are the one who don't make sense! If all you want is very fast pace, no plots, no character developments but Just too See Madara, then You Are nothing but a LOAD OF CRAP!!!! You want the war to just end ALREADY!!
    You hate fillers because of THE EPICNESS are too ridicilous, you just want To SUCK MADARA BALLZ!! Everyone expect Kishi to deliberatly show every fight.
    YOU SIR Don't Understand the SENSE OF THE ENJOYMENT OF THE SERIES!
    SO GTFO of Naruto community, you make me SICK!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    YOU DON'T CARE you said. If you don't care, it means you dont GIVE A **** about Naruto!!! You are the one who don't make sense! If all you want is very fast pace, no plots, no character developments but Just too See Madara, then You Are nothing but a LOAD OF CRAP!!!! You want the war to just end ALREADY!!
    You hate fillers because of THE EPICNESS are too ridicilous, you just want To SUCK MADARA BALLZ!! Everyone expect Kishi to deliberatly show every fight.
    YOU SIR Don't Understand the SENSE OF THE ENJOYMENT OF THE SERIES!
    SO GTFO of Naruto community, you make me SICK!!

Me DON'T CARE ABOUT NARUTO, HAHAHAHAHA. It's on *****, you took the wrong person to attack. I own each and every naruto mangas form 1 till 57, I have all the Shippuden Movies except for Blood Prison and Road to Ninja and I have both of the Ninja Storm video games on Playstation.

I'm a bigger fan of this ****ing serie then most of the person on this stupid base that are only good at whinnig, don't really support the serie and want the story to go the WAY THEY WANT. Those are the people THAT MAKE ME SICK. I support Kishimoto and it's true that he's not perfect but it's he's story. He made some mistakes but overall, Naruto will go down has one of the GREATEST SHONEN MANGA EVER.

I will stay on this Naruto community and you can't do a thing about it. When you start supporting the manga like I do, come an tell me I don't understand the serie etc. To conclude, I still don't care about ******* fillers. Madara is a boss, sound 4 are fodders and I'm a real fan, you are not.

P.S. You are the one who should leave this community, have a nice day.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shippudenrules View Post
    me don't care about naruto, hahahahaha. It's on *****, you took the wrong person to attack. I own each and every naruto mangas form 1 till 57, i have all the shippuden movies except for blood prison and road to ninja and i have both of the ninja storm video games on playstation.

I'm a bigger fan of this ****ing serie then most of the person on this stupid base that are only good at whinnig, don't really support the serie and want the story to go the way they want. Those are the people that make me sick. I support kishimoto and it's true that he's not perfect but it's he's story. He made some mistakes but overall, naruto will go down has one of the greatest shonen manga ever.

I will stay on this naruto community and you can't do a thing about it. When you start supporting the manga like i do, come an tell me i don't understand the serie etc. To conclude, i still don't care about ******* fillers. Madara is a boss, sound 4 are fodders and i'm a real fan, you are not.

P.s. You are the one who should leave this community, have a nice day.
    gtfo neji time>madra time fooolllll

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC1234 View Post
    gtfo neji time>madra time fooolllll
    No Madara >>>>> Neji. It's not even close

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

You as a true fan as Naruto?? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!! If you are truly Naruto Fans, then why do you still watch anime if all you do is whine like a ***** consider your time!!! Beside, when you support Naruto as a true fan, it's not just manga, everything comes to media franchise, like movies, games, DVD Anime Seasons, toy figures, cosplays, naruto cards, posters, etc and GUESS WHAT???
    I OWN EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY MANGA Volumes! What did you say about me not being a true naruto fan??
    I think you need to think twice before you say anything YOU KNOW WHY??
    I Love his Manga soo much , I've always been supportive of Kishi than other manga serie. Every week of chapter, I never got bored, always good chapters of Naruto, even though Kishi skipped alot of fights or nobody got spotlight aside the main characters which is what us fans wanted too see.
    The thing that True Fans Have that you don't is that they wanted to see more about Naruto, like requesting some more additional war plot, characters developments , etc. Even if there is no fillers that are relevance to the plot, the fans are still happy eitherway. What I'm trying to say is that us fans would be even MORE HAPPIER if they add fillers relevance to the plot.
    Also, do you like naruto characters beside Madara?? Thats the thing, I am too sad to see Neji death because throughout the course of shippuden, we never get to see his characters development. I like neji, rock lee, Hinata, shikamaru, Kakashi, etc. Too me it seems as though I like whole bunches of naruto characters than you do.

Don't get me wrong, I like Madara soo much, he's a boss, but i had to admit that i'm pissed off cause I've been waiting to see madara reveal, but at the same time I'm happy.

Let me say once more, I am more fans of Naruto than you are.
    Again, you don't have the sense of the enjoyment as fan.

I don't care what you say to me or others fans, but these types of fillers are considers as canons and if you still being like a B***H, then go cry to someone else because you are not one to talk.

P.S. You are the one who should leave this community or else you go die hard!!! Good BYE!

Me DON'T CARE ABOUT NARUTO, HAHAHAHAHA. It's on *****, you took the wrong person to attack. I own each and every naruto mangas form 1 till 57, I have all the Shippuden Movies except for Blood Prison and Road to Ninja and I have both of the Ninja Storm video games on Playstation.

I'm a bigger fan of this ****ing serie then most of the person on this stupid base that are only good at whinnig, don't really support the serie and want the story to go the WAY THEY WANT. Those are the people THAT MAKE ME SICK. I support Kishimoto and it's true that he's not perfect but it's he's story. He made some mistakes but overall, Naruto will go down has one of the GREATEST SHONEN MANGA EVER.

I will stay on this Naruto community and you can't do a thing about it. When you start supporting the manga like I do, come an tell me I don't understand the serie etc. To conclude, I still don't care about ******* fillers. Madara is a boss, sound 4 are fodders and I'm a real fan, you are not.

P.S. You are the one who should leave this community, have a nice day.

Last edited by Hyuga Prodigy; 03-02-2013 at 01:54 AM.