Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    You as a true fan as Naruto?? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!! If you are truly Naruto Fans, then why do you still watch anime if all you do is whine like a ***** consider your time!!! Beside, when you support Naruto as a true fan, it's not just manga, everything comes to media franchise, like movies, games, DVD Anime Seasons, toy figures, cosplays, naruto cards, posters, etc and GUESS WHAT???
    I OWN EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY MANGA Volumes! What did you say about me not being a true naruto fan??
    I think you need to think twice before you say anything YOU KNOW WHY??
    I Love his Manga soo much , I've always been supportive of Kishi than other manga serie. Every week of chapter, I never got bored, always good chapters of Naruto, even though Kishi skipped alot of fights or nobody got spotlight aside the main characters which is what us fans wanted too see.
    The thing that True Fans Have that you don't is that they wanted to see more about Naruto, like requesting some more additional war plot, characters developments , etc. Even if there is no fillers that are relevance to the plot, the fans are still happy eitherway. What I'm trying to say is that us fans would be even MORE HAPPIER if they add fillers relevance to the plot.
    Also, do you like naruto characters beside Madara?? Thats the thing, I am too sad to see Neji death because throughout the course of shippuden, we never get to see his characters development. I like neji, rock lee, Hinata, shikamaru, Kakashi, etc. Too me it seems as though I like whole bunches of naruto characters than you do.

    Don't get me wrong, I like Madara soo much, he's a boss, but i had to admit that i'm pissed off cause I've been waiting to see madara reveal, but at the same time I'm happy.

    Let me say once more, I am more fans of Naruto than you are.
    Again, you don't have the sense of the enjoyment as fan.

    I don't care what you say to me or others fans, but these types of fillers are considers as canons and if you still being like a B***H, then go cry to someone else because you are not one to talk.

    P.S. You are the one who should leave this community or else you go die hard!!! Good BYE!
    This is naruto fan dude he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU
     
         

  2. #42
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    No Madara >>>>> Neji. It's not even close
    Neji screen time >Madra i wanted MORE SOUND FOUR FILLERS at least 3 ep per battle but only 1 well what evs
     
         

  3. #43
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by narutoshippudenworld View Post
    You as a true fan as Naruto?? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!! If you are truly Naruto Fans, then why do you still watch anime if all you do is whine like a ***** consider your time!!! Beside, when you support Naruto as a true fan, it's not just manga, everything comes to media franchise, like movies, games, DVD Anime Seasons, toy figures, cosplays, naruto cards, posters, etc and GUESS WHAT???
    I OWN EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY MANGA Volumes! What did you say about me not being a true naruto fan??
    I think you need to think twice before you say anything YOU KNOW WHY??
    I Love his Manga soo much , I've always been supportive of Kishi than other manga serie. Every week of chapter, I never got bored, always good chapters of Naruto, even though Kishi skipped alot of fights or nobody got spotlight aside the main characters which is what us fans wanted too see.
    The thing that True Fans Have that you don't is that they wanted to see more about Naruto, like requesting some more additional war plot, characters developments , etc. Even if there is no fillers that are relevance to the plot, the fans are still happy eitherway. What I'm trying to say is that us fans would be even MORE HAPPIER if they add fillers relevance to the plot.
    Also, do you like naruto characters beside Madara?? Thats the thing, I am too sad to see Neji death because throughout the course of shippuden, we never get to see his characters development. I like neji, rock lee, Hinata, shikamaru, Kakashi, etc. Too me it seems as though I like whole bunches of naruto characters than you do.

    Don't get me wrong, I like Madara soo much, he's a boss, but i had to admit that i'm pissed off cause I've been waiting to see madara reveal, but at the same time I'm happy.

    Let me say once more, I am more fans of Naruto than you are.
    Again, you don't have the sense of the enjoyment as fan.

    I don't care what you say to me or others fans, but these types of fillers are considers as canons and if you still being like a B***H, then go cry to someone else because you are not one to talk.

    P.S. You are the one who should leave this community or else you go die hard!!! Good BYE!
    You can talk all you want but everyone knows that Naruto fillers are not good overall. Name me fillers that were actually good? Only a few were decent and the rest were atrocious. I never said that I don't want the animation team to expand the Naruto serie but they are not doing it well. It's not quality stuff. If you like them, good for you but like 90% of the post, people are tired of Shitty fillers.

    You can believe all you want that you're a bigger fan them me, which you aren't. If this next filler is good, I will apologize but if it sucks, you will look stupid.

    I won't leave this base now because I don't want to and I'll die of old age. You like so much fillers that I'm sure that even if the following ones suck, you will enjoy them and say that nothing is wrong with them.
     
         

  4. #44
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by SONIC1234 View Post
    This is naruto fan dude he>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU
    If you don't have anything intelligent to say, GTFO. At least the other guy is making more sense them you.

    ***!!!
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    If you don't have anything intelligent to say, GTFO. At least the other guy is making more sense them you.

    ***!!!
    NO YOU GTFO neji needs this screen time a lot of people want neji screen time as said before i wanted more fillers with sound four it going to be good >_>
    So you GTFO
     
         

  6. #46
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by SONIC1234 View Post
    NO YOU GTFO neji needs this screen time a lot of people want neji screen time as said before i wanted more fillers with sound four it going to be good >_>
    So you GTFO
    Fair enough, it's true that Neji needs more screen time but I'm ready to bet that the animators are going to ruin it. Neji should be able to destroy them easily but he's going to get troll. If this filler is good, then you will be right but the sound 4 shouldn't be a challenge for any K11.
     
         

  7. #47
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Fair enough, it's true that Neji needs more screen time but I'm ready to bet that the animators are going to ruin it. Neji should be able to destroy them easily but he's going to get troll. If this filler is good, then you will be right but the sound 4 shouldn't be a challenge for any K11.
    Kabuyo said he brought them back MUCH MORE powerfull than thier prime
     
         

  8. #48
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by SONIC1234 View Post
    Kabuyo said he brought them back MUCH MORE powerfull than thier prime
    Ok but this is where this filler makes a mistake. In the manga, only Madara was brought back with much more power. Why would Kabuto do that for the Sound 4 but not for the past Kages, Akatsuki etc who are way stronger and elite ninjas. That's why fillers don't make sense. It might be good but it raises questions.
     
         

  9. #49
    Member
    Status
    SONIC1234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    196
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    Ok but this is where this filler makes a mistake. In the manga, only Madara was brought back with much more power. Why would Kabuto do that for the Sound 4 but not for the past Kages, Akatsuki etc who are way stronger and elite ninjas. That's why fillers don't make sense. It might be good but it raises questions.
    Ignore the holes and enjoy the fillers they would make some crzy excuse
     
         

  10. #50
    Member ShippudenRules's Avatar
    Status
    ShippudenRules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    296
    Location
    Country= Canada-_-City=Montreal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    Ya you're right. I'll give it a chance and it might be good.
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member Hyuga Prodigy's Avatar
    Status
    Hyuga Prodigy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,713
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    ByakuMaster
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    YOU are being misconception
    - PPL dislike fillers as for now because they are totally impatient right before the moment of monumental huge epicness and how far behind the anime to the manga which pisses everyone off. I had to admit that right now, the studio didn't deliver good quality, bad animations, not as good as it used to be but deep inside us fans souls, We love the content that fills in the plot that we all adore. Plus those who read manga clearly sees that naruto is coming to its ends, and wants good fillers so it doesnt has to end sooner.

    - I don't LIKE ALL FILLERS!! As I've said before, I only like Fillers that are either completely relevant to the plot, or fillers arc plots that persue my interest if it had the overall good story wise, good animation, good foreshadowing, characters development, etc
    The thing I hate sooo much about FILLERS is if its "RANDOM" or "FLASHBACK", these are what consider as SHITTY, BAD, HORRIBLE, CRAPPY, and POINTLESS that shows the negative outcome of Naruto. These "TYPES" of Fillers are waste of time. At that time, I usually hate fillers since after Pain arc, the flashback was annoying, but whats even more worse is that the fricken SAILING FILLER ARC, I gave up on watching Naruto shippuden series because it totally obligated from the main plot in Naruto.

    - 90% People here in this Forum dislike more fillers than people like .
    Now to break apart for the 90%
    65% enjoys some fillers, but dislike some animations, stuff that lacks and Annoys with how far behind the anime to manga
    25% hate fillers completely
    10% loves Fillers

    - Still it doesn't change a thing whether people likes fillers or not, as if right now, Fillers continue to bring Naruto a better series and we should atleast be happy that we are seeing war fillers like sound 4 rather than random/flashback crap.

    But anyway you only believe and assume all Fillers are bad so I'll put you one of the 25% who hates fillers.
    While I am one of the 65% who enjoys some fillers.


    Okay Here is all the list which are consider as good Fillers:

    Sora Filler Arc= Okay- Decent
    3 Tails Filler Arc= Good (+) - Great
    6 Tails Filler Arc = Decent - Good (+)
    4th Great Shinobi World War Arc (Filler Plot) = Okay- Good (+)
    Chikara Filler Arc = Good (+) - Great

    Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    You can talk all you want but everyone knows that Naruto fillers are not good overall. Name me fillers that were actually good? Only a few were decent and the rest were atrocious. I never said that I don't want the animation team to expand the Naruto serie but they are not doing it well. It's not quality stuff. If you like them, good for you but like 90% of the post, people are tired of Shitty fillers.

    You can believe all you want that you're a bigger fan them me, which you aren't. If this next filler is good, I will apologize but if it sucks, you will look stupid.

    I won't leave this base now because I don't want to and I'll die of old age. You like so much fillers that I'm sure that even if the following ones suck, you will enjoy them and say that nothing is wrong with them.
     
         
    Last edited by Hyuga Prodigy; 03-02-2013 at 04:39 AM.

  12. #52
    Member R00T's Avatar
    Status
    R00T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    158
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: MARCH THE RETURN OF FILLERS kishimoto used filler no jutsu

    . He made the anime, he deserves to do it how he wants and I think the fillers are good. Fillers are answering most of the peoples questions on here so be greatful for that. War would be too fast if it didnt have fillers.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •