TrollKing

Calling out an EIG master...o_o

...for improvement ._.

Tai/Ken spar
    Rei's R&R
    Blah blah
    Unofficial
    Field with tall grass for miles.

I need to improve with my Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, so could you give me pointers on what I need to do better or change/fix? Yeo woon in sig...(its not approved but Im only using him since I feel more comfortable using him >.>)

Yeo woon has a Wakizashi strapped on his back horizontally with the hilt pointing outwards towards his right and a Katana strapped at a 60 degree angle.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Re: Calling out an EIG master...o_o

You're already fighting one in the nw, brah. Why not tend to that fight first?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Da hell you doing stealing my OPB avatar Gaara?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Infesting Kirigakure with
    Voles

Yoh Asakura in signature ^_^,make the first move and a pointer from me from my former instructor is add a little presentation in your posts like add italics or such

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obviously I'm not an EIG master, but if this is free form, I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Guess I'll just watch.

Last edited by Superlative; 02-24-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    You're already fighting one in the nw, brah. Why not tend to that fight first?
    Well Since according to vincent the war is over, I guess I die. I would have countered using El escudo or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Da hell you doing stealing my OPB avatar Gaara?
    Mine is clearly not as ugly as yours >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by -Leaf- View Post
    Yoh Asakura in signature ^_^,make the first move and a pointer from me from my former instructor is add a little presentation in your posts like add italics or such
    Well, since this is a improvement spar, I'd like for you to make the first move >_>

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voles

As the young male,with the blade along with him,Yoh begins looking in a calm mood watching the man with a face of laziness and tiredness but since this man wishes to improve,Yoh sighs with his eyes closed,grabbing the tsuba of Harusame on his left waist with his right hand.Moments followed Yoh opens his eyes with a serious face,with the passion of fire in his eyes begins channeling chakra into his blade till its glowing red,as he feel the right amount flowing in his blade,Yoh swiftly unsleathes Harusame at great speeds creating a horizontal slash with his blade creating crescent shaped chakra wave to travel towards you,but the moment its release Yoh runs directly behind,but slowly as it approaches Yoh slows down his pace when he realizes he is in sword reach preparing for his next move...
    Think smart fellow swordsman...
    (Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped
    slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Sorry its just a starting move.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As the young male,with the blade along with him,Yoh begins looking in a calm mood watching the man with a face of laziness and tiredness but since this man wishes to improve,Yoh sighs with his eyes closed,grabbing the tsuba of Harusame on his left waist with his right hand.Moments followed Yoh opens his eyes with a serious face,with the passion of fire in his eyes begins channeling chakra into his blade till its glowing red,as he feel the right amount flowing in his blade,Yoh swiftly unsleathes Harusame at great speeds creating a horizontal slash with his blade creating crescent shaped chakra wave to travel towards you,but the moment its release Yoh runs directly behind,but slowly as it approaches Yoh slows down his pace when he realizes he is in sword reach preparing for his next move...
    Think smart fellow swordsman...
    (Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped
    slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Sorry its just a starting move.
    As the crescent wave makes it way towards Yeo woon, Yeo woon doesn't hesitate or show any sign of distress or worry. He grabs onto the hilt of his Katana with his left hand and unsheathes and in the same motion swings it at a 175 degree angle whilst also pouring his lightning chakra into his sword, so that it augments the blades sharpness, this cuts through the crimson wave like butter and disperses it completely.

After swinging the katana, Yeo woon points the tip of the blade at the centre of your stomach and and thrusts his sword towards your belly button, attempting to pierce through your stomach and come through your back. This would cut right through your spinal cord and disconnect all nerves from below the belly, making you dead from the waist down.

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voles

As the crescent wave is cut in half,Yoh looks with a surprised face,yet amused,Yoh sleathes Harusame as his opponent is charging towards him with the thrust,Yoh simply smiles pushing of his left foot turning towards his sides allowing you to fully run pass me,Yoh turns around and laughs as your passing and watches you stumble to think...Hahah if you really wanna hit me you have to do much better than that!

Last edited by Professor Namikaze; 02-24-2013 at 05:35 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Rock N Rolla-

Im late once again to a good Tai match .___.

Sorry for the spam

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As the crescent wave is cut in half,Yoh looks with a surprised face,yet amused,Yoh sleathes Harusame as his opponent is charging towards him with the thrust,Yoh simply smiles pushing of his left foot turning towards his sides allowing you to fully run pass me,Yoh turns around and laughs as your passing and watches you stumble to think...Hahah if you really wanna hit me you have to do much better than that!
    As you dodge my sword, I, using my left foot as pivot, spin around whilst also bending my knees in order to lower my stance. Whilst im spinning, I grab onto the hilt of wakizashi with my right hand, unsheathing and swinging it attempting to create a small incision on the side of your knee cap which would make it hard to walk without being in pain. At the end of my spin, im down on my left knee.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voles

Yoh observing the you as he passes you,looking at you the whole time,Yoh then sees you drawing your blade over his shoulders,with a slight smirk on his face,Yoh channels a little into his feet,jumping into the air only to have the blade pass right under him with almost little effort,but as the blade is passing Yoh slams his right foot onto the blade,causing it to fly into the surface of the earth with the curved edge in the ground,also disarming you with the force of the kick,Yoh jumps of his right leg and over towards you coming at blistering speeds and high jump kicking you in the face,sending you flying backs way from Yoh.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Yoh observing the you as he passes you,looking at you the whole time,Yoh then sees you drawing your blade over his shoulders,with a slight smirk on his face,Yoh channels a little into his feet,jumping into the air only to have the blade pass right under him with almost little effort,but as the blade is passing Yoh slams his right foot onto the blade,causing it to fly into the surface of the earth with the curved edge in the ground,also disarming you with the force of the kick,Yoh jumps of his right leg and over towards you coming at blistering speeds and high jump kicking you in the face,sending you flying backs way from Yoh.
    As you jump into the air to avoid my wakizashi, attempting to kick the blade, Using his katana in his left hand he swings its at a 38 degree angle so that his arm crosses over his chest, to attempt to make another incision on your leg as you try to stomp on his wakizashi. Yeo woon stays on one knee.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voles

As the blade,is coming again from Yoh's right side,he ponders to himself a quick movement taught to him,Yoh taking the hilt of Harusame,pushing it down in direct length of his leg,uses the scaaboard to cushion the second but as this happens,Yoh pushes of his right leg into the air to be holding onto his blade's hilt with one hand balancing on it as he looks down on you,Yoh pushes chakra from his right to push the blade of Harusame out of the scabboard and landing a few feet away from his opponent sliding on the ground with his katana in his right hand awaiting your next move.That was close but still I lost my scabboard.....