Basic 5 only, no CW or CE. Cj Allowed
    No subs/kai
    We start at mid range.
    Terrain

Sparda in sig.
    You choose who goes first.

*Awaits Nathan*
    Go easy! D:

Last edited by Venus; 02-24-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SmiteDoe

Re: [Closed] Spar

*Sits in a tree to watch the fight.*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Castiel in sig.
    I'll go first.

Hello there, it's nice to see you. My name is Castiel and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Castiel stands up from sitting waiting for someone to face me, as he stands he says to himself;
    "Interesting this is a new person, lets see how he goes against this."
    Castiel grabs out from his back pocket two shuriken with his left hand, as he grabs out the shuriken he puts his futon chakra into the weapons, then without warning Castiel throws the wind infused shuriken at you, the shuriken are sharper and spin much faster then they would.
    "Just starting off easy."

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"You'll block that, I hope."

Last edited by Nathan.; 02-24-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    Castiel in sig.
    I'll go first.

Hello there, it's nice to see you. My name is Castiel and it's a pleasure to meet you.

Castiel stands up from sitting waiting for someone to face me, as he stands he says to himself;
    "Interesting this is a new person, lets see how he goes against this."
    Castiel grabs out from his back pocket two shuriken with his left hand, as he grabs out the shuriken he puts his futon chakra into the weapons, then without warning Castiel throws the wind infused shuriken at you, the shuriken are sharper and spin much faster then they would.
    "Just starting off easy."

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

"You'll block that, I hope."

Words whisper to Sparda in a polite like voice, not really being able to make out the full sentence as he turns to a man before him.
    "My name is Castiel, pleasure to meet you" The voice stated mellowly. Sparda watches as Castiel climbs to his feet.
    "My name is Sparda, the pleasure is all mine." Sparda replied as he bows elegantly. His eyes stream back up to see Castiel reaching into his rear pocket with his left hand, before Sparda had time to brace himself, two shuriken were spiraling towards him. Sparda prepared to counter but Castiel had already threw a kunai towards Sparda, it was moving a lot faster than the shuriken.

When I see you release the kunai, I perform four hand seals in quick succession. A powerful gust is released from my mouth to defend against the shuriken and kunai. As the gust continues to blow violently between us, I quickly kneel and hold my right hand on a diagonal angle that is almost horizontal, towards the ground. I release a blast of compressed lightning that explodes at the ground causing dirt, grass, rubble, dust and debris to be thrown into the gust that blocks the vision between us. I am pushed back to long distance from the pressure that was released from the explosion.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Range: Short
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

I fully went from 3rd to 1st person there. My bad, won't happen again.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Línk View Post
    Words whisper to Sparda in a polite like voice, not really being able to make out the full sentence as he turns to a man before him.
    "My name is Castiel, pleasure to meet you" The voice stated mellowly. Sparda watches as Castiel climbs to his feet.
    "My name is Sparda, the pleasure is all mine." Sparda replied as he bows elegantly. His eyes stream back up to see Castiel reaching into his rear pocket with his left hand, before Sparda had time to brace himself, two shuriken were spiraling towards him. Sparda prepared to counter but Castiel had already threw a kunai towards Sparda, it was moving a lot faster than the shuriken.

When I see you release the kunai, I perform four hand seals in quick succession. A powerful gust is released from my mouth to defend against the shuriken and kunai. As the gust continues to blow violently between us, I quickly kneel and hold my right hand on a diagonal angle that is almost horizontal, towards the ground. I release a blast of compressed lightning that explodes at the ground causing dirt, grass, rubble, dust and debris to be thrown into the gust that blocks the vision between us. I am pushed back to long distance from the pressure that was released from the explosion.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

I fully went from 3rd to 1st person there. My bad, won't happen again.
    "Long range eh? So be it."
    Without warning, Castiel performs a series of hand seals, he focus his doton chakra in the middle of the dust and rubble flying around, then he proceeds to create a huge earth centipede with it's jaws wide open, it heads towards you.
    And all he has to say about this is;

(Doton: Kyokan Mukade)-Earth style: Giant Centipede
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After preforming the required hand seals the user will pick a spot anywhere on the ground and focus chakra on it. A huge centipede made from rock will emerge from that spot and lunge at a target with its jaws open. If the target is not quick enough, the centipede will capture in its jaws and a slam it back into the ground. Once the centipede hits the ground it will crumble.
    *Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    *Note: Faust can only teach this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

"Long range eh? So be it."
    Without warning, Castiel performs a series of hand seals, he focus his doton chakra in the middle of the dust and rubble flying around, then he proceeds to create a huge earth centipede with it's jaws wide open, it heads towards you.
    And all he has to say about this is;

(Doton: Kyokan Mukade)-Earth style: Giant Centipede
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: After preforming the required hand seals the user will pick a spot anywhere on the ground and focus chakra on it. A huge centipede made from rock will emerge from that spot and lunge at a target with its jaws open. If the target is not quick enough, the centipede will capture in its jaws and a slam it back into the ground. Once the centipede hits the ground it will crumble.
    *Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    *Note: Faust can only teach this.
    As Sparda is pushed back and standing facing towards the dusty plain, an off sound rings in his ears. The earth quaked and shuttered as a rock like creature, jaws gaped open burst through the cloud and towards Sparda. Sparda swiftly performs the snake hand seal as the the centipede grows near. A bolt of lightning tears from his hands, piercing through the rock beasty, splitting it in two and continuing towards Castiel.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

As Sparda is pushed back and standing facing towards the dusty plain, an off sound rings in his ears. The earth quaked and shuttered as a rock like creature, jaws gaped open burst through the cloud and towards Sparda. Sparda swiftly performs the snake hand seal as the the centipede grows near. A bolt of lightning tears from his hands, piercing through the rock beasty, splitting it in two and continuing towards Castiel.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    As Castiel sees the lighting bolt race towards him, he preforms a few seals, gathers his futon chakra in his mouth and releases a huge spiraling sphere of wind that goes towards your lighting bolt, they cancel each other out, leaving us both unharmed.
    "Nice try there, kiddo"
    Castiel begins by performing the seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and gather his katon chakra in his mouth, then he releases a medium sized fireball in front of me. Straight after, I put out my left hand and absorb my own fireball into my upper square on my hand, then I release it as a blue flame sphere that goes straight for you.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

(Meiton: Kasai Butoukai) Dark Release: Fire Ball
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid/long range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    This technique grants the user the ability to enhance his own Fire Release jutsu by absorbing his own jutsu and then being expelled through the lower square of the mark with augmented tempture. The flames of fire release jutsu can turn blue do to it's augmented heat.
    Note: Must have used a fire release technique before you can use this technique.
    Note: Can only used 2 times per match.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nathan.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Sparda watches as Castiel releases an aggressive burst of wind, canceling out Riaton Gian. Sparda places his hands skywards bound releasing a large amount of chakra into the sky. The sky turns dark and a violent storm begins raging in the sky. Castiel suddenly creates a medium sized fireball but before it begins hurling towards Sparda, it is absored from Castiel's palm. Sparda performs a number of seals then continues to slam his palms on the ground causing a bolt of lightning to tear from the ground and bursts towards Castiel. Castiel releases a deadly fire assault that burst towards Sparda. Directly after Sparda releases the raiton jutsu he performs the tiger seal and begins to compress katon chakra. As Castiel's Meiton attack meets Sparda's raiton jutsu, a flash of lightning hails from the sky and connects with the bolt that Sparda had launched. This causes a huge electrical charged explosion, scoring the earth and causing a dust cloud to once again block their vision. As the explosion roars in their ears, Sparda releases the compressed katon chakra all at once, sending multiple flaming dragon heads towards Castiel's direction.

(Akuma Raimei Makaze) Demonic Thunder Storm of the Devil
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:
    The user gathers raiton chakra from the core of their body, as they aim their palms to the sky. The user then releases the chakra in one big burst towards the sky, causing a disruption in the atmosphere and creating a disastrous thunder storm in the the sky.

Note:Covers the sky with thunder clouds.
    Note:Last's for 2 turns.
    Note:Can only be used twice per battle
    Note:Can only be used and taught by Link

(Raiton: Amatsukami hirameku) Lightning release: Heavenly God's Flash
    Type:Offence
    Range:short/long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points:80
    Description:
    The user gathers raiton chakra in their palms, performs a few seals and then slams their hands to the ground. Lightning, tears up from the ground infront of the user and bursts towards the opponent. When the lightning is close to the opponent, another bolt of lightning, surges down from the sky in an instant and collides into the bolt on the ground, creating a giant electrical explosion that could easily get an opponent at close range.

Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    Note: Can not use raiton jutsu for 1 turn.
    Note: Can only use up to B rank raiton jutsu for 2 turns.
    Note: Can only be used if there are thunder clouds on the field.
    Note: Can only taught by Link

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Sparda watches as Castiel releases an aggressive burst of wind, canceling out Riaton Gian. Sparda places his hands skywards bound releasing a large amount of chakra into the sky. The sky turns dark and a violent storm begins raging in the sky. Castiel suddenly creates a medium sized fireball but before it begins hurling towards Sparda, it is absored from Castiel's palm. Sparda performs a number of seals then continues to slam his palms on the ground causing a bolt of lightning to tear from the ground and bursts towards Castiel. Castiel releases a deadly fire assault that burst towards Sparda. Directly after Sparda releases the raiton jutsu he performs the tiger seal and begins to compress katon chakra. As Castiel's Meiton attack meets Sparda's raiton jutsu, a flash of lightning hails from the sky and connects with the bolt that Sparda had launched. This causes a huge electrical charged explosion, scoring the earth and causing a dust cloud to once again block their vision. As the explosion roars in their ears, Sparda releases the compressed katon chakra all at once, sending multiple flaming dragon heads towards Castiel's direction.

(Akuma Raimei Makaze) Demonic Thunder Storm of the Devil
    Range:Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Description:
    The user gathers raiton chakra from the core of their body, as they aim their palms to the sky. The user then releases the chakra in one big burst towards the sky, causing a disruption in the atmosphere and creating a disastrous thunder storm in the the sky.

Note:Covers the sky with thunder clouds.
    Note:Last's for 2 turns.
    Note:Can only be used twice per battle
    Note:Can only be used and taught by Link

(Raiton: Amatsukami hirameku) Lightning release: Heavenly God's Flash
    Type:Offence
    Range:short/long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points:80
    Description:
    The user gathers raiton chakra in their palms, performs a few seals and then slams their hands to the ground. Lightning, tears up from the ground infront of the user and bursts towards the opponent. When the lightning is close to the opponent, another bolt of lightning, surges down from the sky in an instant and collides into the bolt on the ground, creating a giant electrical explosion that could easily get an opponent at close range.

Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    Note: Can not use raiton jutsu for 1 turn.
    Note: Can only use up to B rank raiton jutsu for 2 turns.
    Note: Can only be used if there are thunder clouds on the field.
    Note: Can only taught by Link

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles.
    "Nicely done."
    Castiel hears something, and feels something hot racing towards him from the dust that was left from the huge lighting explosion.
    Just to be safe. Castiel performs the hand seals Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger then spits out a large amount of water in front of him that creates a water wall of defensive.
    He then makes the water go down and away from the battle field.
    "I hate water."
    "Good try."
    Castiel then sends his raiton chakra in his hands, then he proceeds to clap his hands and makes a fine lighting cloak that he places over his body to protect him.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

"Nicely done."
    Castiel hears something, and feels something hot racing towards him from the dust that was left from the huge lighting explosion.
    Just to be safe. Castiel performs the hand seals Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger then spits out a large amount of water in front of him that creates a water wall of defensive.
    He then makes the water go down and away from the battle field.
    "I hate water."
    "Good try."
    Castiel then sends his raiton chakra in his hands, then he proceeds to clap his hands and makes a fine lighting cloak that he places over his body to protect him.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Raiton: Sono Ikazuchi kiji) - Lightning Release: The Lightning Cloak
    Type: Defense
    Description: User channels lightning chakra in his/her hands. He then claps and separates his/her hands from each other creating a long cloak that could easily cover users body (10 feet by 10 feet) . The clock is a mesh of strong tight lightning bonds which are not harmful to the user whose chakra is used. He can then use this cloak to protect him from other jutsus by wrapping it around him or the jutsu. This cloak is super effective against earth style technique which are A-Rank or below, It can tear the earth into molecular level, which means the lighting mesh of the cloak will destroy the earth leaving no trace, but it disappears after it is used once.
    Note:
    ♦ Can defend the user from A-Rank or below Earth jutsus which are of reasonable size, not huge boulder but rocks, spikes, small earth weapons.
    ♦ Can be destroyed by B-Rank Wind Jutsu.
    ♦ Will disappear after used once.
    ♦ lasts for 2 turns without use.
    ♦ Can only be used 2 times per battle.
    ♦ Can only be taught by Blizzàrd
    I knew another custom was going to come, didn't think it would be one of Blizzyz! D:

Sparda hears a fizzling type hissing noise in the distance followed by a cool breeze, he assume's that his katon attack was extinguished, render useless. "This guy." The dust begins to settle a bit, Sparda can see a blue layer surrounding his opponent, surging like lightning. "What's this sorcery?" Sparda then releases a slashing wave of wind on a horizontal angle towards the ground, throwing up more dust before him, to conceal himself. He then creates a shadow clone which stands before him behind the dust cloud, out of Castiel's vision. The clone then runs backwards and to the left of Sparda and then towards Castiel. The clone pretends to perform a specific set of hand seals in plain sight so Castiel can see. Simultaneously Sparda performs the same hand seals, releasing a strong cyclone of wind behind the clone (I made my clone run backwards a little so the cyclone wouldn't disturb the dust cloud). The clone then throws it's arm out in the direction of Castiel. Sparda watches and follows the clones lead by guiding the cyclone in that direction attempting to fool Castiel into thinking that the clone is the original Sparda.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Last edited by Venus; 02-25-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Spoilers for the jutsu

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

I knew another custom was going to come, didn't think it would be one of Blizzyz! D:

Sparda hears a fizzling type hissing noise in the distance followed by a cool breeze, he assume's that his katon attack was extinguished, render useless. "This guy." The dust begins to settle a bit, Sparda can see a blue layer surrounding his opponent, surging like lightning. "What's this sorcery?" Sparda then releases a slashing wave of wind on a horizontal angle towards the ground, throwing up more dust before him, to conceal himself. He then creates a shadow clone which stands before him behind the dust cloud, out of Castiel's vision. The clone then runs backwards and to the left of Sparda and then towards Castiel. The clone pretends to perform a specific set of hand seals in plain sight so Castiel can see. Simultaneously Sparda performs the same hand seals, releasing a strong cyclone of wind behind the clone (I made my clone run backwards a little so the cyclone wouldn't disturb the dust cloud). The clone then throws it's arm out in the direction of Castiel. Sparda watches and follows the clones lead by guiding the cyclone in that direction attempting to fool Castiel into thinking that the clone is the original Sparda.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.
    "This is going to be easy."
    Castiel notices that Sparda users a jutsu to make the dust blur my vision.
    "Hm he is planning something."
    Castiel sends his doton chakra into the ground and turns into fine sand, he travels underground trying to sense your pressure, thinking he has found you, Castiel pops up behind you, learning on a tree.
    "Surprise attack."
    Castiel is about mid range behind you, he then stomps his feet on the ground sending up stones the size of coconuts, the stones are aligned in front of him, he performs a single hand seal and sends the stones at you at great speed. Since your back is turned, you won't see them coming.
    "Too bad."

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Doton: Ishi Kiwa) Earth Release: Stone Edge
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user stomps the ground and lifts up a number of stones the size of a coconut, the stones will be lifted and aligned in front of the user. Then the user performs a single hand seal and sends them off with a great force.
    Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns.
    Note: Can only be used by Kerrah and those who he allows.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Sparda hears a faint sound of rocks. He looks around him to find Castiel had somehow gotten behind behind him. Castiel stands there with rocks the size of coconuts before him. Sparda barely has time to react as the rocks are sent hurling towards him. He swipes his hand horizontally and releases an uncountable amount of raiton needles that pierce through the rocks countless times, shattering them and continuing on towards Castiel. Sparda uses this moment to create a oven like box to entrap Castiel. He then follows up by filling the oven with an abundance of raiton orbs which are then activated inside the oven.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Raiton: 涙雷神 Namida Raijin | Tears of the Thunder God
    Range: Short-Long
    Description:
    The user releases 50-100 miniature bursts of raiton chakra that take the form of very small blue orbs the size of small marbles. These orbs jet towards the opponent and surround them. Among these blue orbs is a single, purple orb. At the users will or if the orb is disturbed in anyway, this purple orb will release a negative discharge that will cause all the orbs to release a static discharge in which will cause a chain reaction and make strong shock wave that will electrify the foe and cause a weak paralysis.
    It will look similar to this but the opponent will be in the middle of the scattered orbs.

Note:If used during a storm, the attack power will +5
    Note:If used when a mist or moist fog is covering the field, the user will also be affected slightly
    Note:The opponent can still move after the attack but cannot use past B-rank raiton jutsu for 1 turn
    Note:Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    Note:If the opponent uses a small discharge of raiton against this jutsu, before the orbs reach the opponent, the orbs will activate and vanish without hurting the foe.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Sparda hears a faint sound of rocks. He looks around him to find Castiel had somehow gotten behind behind him. Castiel stands there with rocks the size of coconuts before him. Sparda barely has time to react as the rocks are sent hurling towards him. He swipes his hand horizontally and releases an uncountable amount of raiton needles that pierce through the rocks countless times, shattering them and continuing on towards Castiel. Sparda uses this moment to create a oven like box to entrap Castiel. He then follows up by filling the oven with an abundance of raiton orbs which are then activated inside the oven.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Raiton: 涙雷神 Namida Raijin | Tears of the Thunder God
    Range: Short-Long
    Description:
    The user releases 50-100 miniature bursts of raiton chakra that take the form of very small blue orbs the size of small marbles. These orbs jet towards the opponent and surround them. Among these blue orbs is a single, purple orb. At the users will or if the orb is disturbed in anyway, this purple orb will release a negative discharge that will cause all the orbs to release a static discharge in which will cause a chain reaction and make strong shock wave that will electrify the foe and cause a weak paralysis.
    It will look similar to this but the opponent will be in the middle of the scattered orbs.

Note:If used during a storm, the attack power will +5
    Note:If used when a mist or moist fog is covering the field, the user will also be affected slightly
    Note:The opponent can still move after the attack but cannot use past B-rank raiton jutsu for 1 turn
    Note:Can only be used 3 times per battle.
    Note:If the opponent uses a small discharge of raiton against this jutsu, before the orbs reach the opponent, the orbs will activate and vanish without hurting the foe.
    I thought it was about time, I replied to this. xD

-----------

"You've seen got a lot to learn."
    Seeing the lighting needles coming towards Castiel he holds out his left hand showing the two markings again, he starts to absorb the lighting needles until they are completely gone. With that, he doesn't have a lot of time to react so he sends his doton chakra into the ground below slipping into the ground avoiding your remaining lighting techniques, Castiel then proceeds to sense out where you are, as he gets closer to you, quickly grabs out his sword that is on his back, holding the sword above his head, as Castiel pops up from the ground, sword first then himself; [Cas, pops up just below you so you should be impaled by the sword.] The sword should rip right though, killing you.
    "Well, shit now I'm going to have to clean this...again."

(Meiton: Kyūketsukō) - Dark Release: Inhaling Maw
    Type: Offensive, Defensive
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user uses their dark release to forcibly extract the physical and spiritual energy (chakra) of another ninja and absorb it through the upper square of the mark on his left hand, which can then be used to perform Dark Release: Judgment.
    Note: Can absorb up to A-Rank Wind, Fire and Lightning techniques, S-Rank raw chakra or C-Rank Water, all within reason. Has no effect on Earth techniques.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Doton: Mogura No Kōgeki No Jutsu) Earth Release: Attack of the Mole Technique
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    By using the Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique to quickly move around the battlefield, the user appears out of the ground and attacks foes with a Sword or Shuriken. Thanks to the concealment imparted by the ground, the user can pop up anywhere unexpectedly on the battlefield to ambush opponents. Few opponents are prepared to defend themselves from attacks originating beneath them, and this technique excels at exploiting that weakness.
    Notes:
    - Can only be taught by Nathan.
    - Can only be used in conjunction of Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Since my other bio was dropped, I will use my new bio which was made in place with it. Also I still haven't had any practice since this battle. Still new to this RP thing because I messed around in the past trolling. Sorry if I do this wrong. Still waiting for some people to teach me how to react and blah blah blah, whoop!

Raizel glared at the man before him, who devours the senbon, absorbing each needle. Upon the release of the second jutsu performed, it was simply countered by the foe taking refuge in the soil beneath. If it weren't for the lonely Uchiha having demonic eyes, he would have been blind and stumped that moment.

He halts on the final jutsu previously in attempt as he sees the chakra of Castiel hail towards him, concealed by the mass of rock and dirt using his sharingan. He made no attempt to move from his current position as it could possibly be his downfall. He merely waited, his foe growing near until he was directly beneath him. He held off making sudden movements as he gathered his chakra slowly in attempt to stop a mass of chakra forming in an instant which could possibly arouse suspicion.
    He then bent his legs slightly as the depth of the foe grew nearer to the surface. He stood waiting for the opportune moment to retaliate. He then jumped as what seemed to be a sword began protruding beneath him. He simultaneously release an uncontrollable mass of electricity from his body. The weapon could possibly aid as a lightning rod, drawing the electricity in towards it and heavily harming the assailant to the point of extreme paralysis.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

If he were to be successful in paralyzing the threat before him, he would then focus and manipulate chakra into his dominant hand after performing a set of handseals in quick succession. Flaring sparks of electricity would surge in and out of the entire of his hand. He would then aim that hand downwards, to pierce and kill his foe beneath him.

(Raiton: Raikiri)
    Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Last edited by Venus; 07-26-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

Quote Originally Posted by Venus View Post
    Since my other bio was dropped, I will use my new bio which was made in place with it. Also I still haven't had any practice since this battle. Still new to this RP thing because I messed around in the past trolling. Sorry if I do this wrong. Still waiting for some people to teach me how to react and blah blah blah, whoop!

Raizel glared at the man before him, who devours the senbon, absorbing each needle. Upon the release of the second jutsu performed, it was simply countered by the foe taking refuge in the soil beneath. If it weren't for the lonely Uchiha having demonic eyes, he would have been blind and stumped that moment.

He halts on the final jutsu previously in attempt as he sees the chakra of Castiel hail towards him, concealed by the mass of rock and dirt using his sharingan. He made no attempt to move from his current position as it could possibly be his downfall. He merely waited, his foe growing near until he was directly beneath him. He held off making sudden movements as he gathered his chakra slowly in attempt to stop a mass of chakra forming in an instant which could possibly arouse suspicion.
    He then bent his legs slightly as the depth of the foe grew nearer to the surface. He stood waiting for the opportune moment to retaliate. He then jumped as what seemed to be a sword began protruding beneath him. He simultaneously release an uncontrollable mass of electricity from his body. The weapon could possibly aid as a lightning rod, drawing the electricity in towards it and heavily harming the assailant to the point of extreme paralysis.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

If he were to be successful in paralyzing the threat before him, he would then focus and manipulate chakra into his dominant hand after performing a set of handseals in quick succession. Flaring sparks of electricity would surge in and out of the entire of his hand. He would then aim that hand downwards, to pierce and kill his foe beneath him.

(Raiton: Raikiri)
    Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Due to lack of explaining and movement, I lost this battle already. I should have seen it earlier. I won't edit or adjust the maneuvers I performed, but, I will have to surrender. This is your win.
    I had fun. We could do this again when I learn all the basic elements and have had a few battles.