Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lelouch Vi Brittania Commands
    You

[Theory] Kabuto's Shine: Acknowledging An Identity

Before I start I'd like to apologize for the Dr Proof Thread, and to all I may have offended. I hope it doesn't affect our future relationship in the base. Well then shall we begin?

Alrighty, one part of Izanami technique = the victim is able to escape the infinite loop if they can acknowledge the real results of their actions and in doing so, accept their fate.

One of the last moments we saw of Kabuto were the scenes of his childhood memories - his nice childhood. It was full of love and care. You even saw in the war arc one of his present day 'brothers' who grew up with Kabuto at the orphanage state; "I wonder if "brother will ever come back?". It showed that he was still thought about and loved by others.

Quick recap. Kabuto was found with a head-wound and amnesia outside a destroyed village. From this point on, Kabuto was a very nice child. He may have been a tad introverted, but he was showered in love and care in his new environment. With no memory of who he was at this stage, he felt the feeling of guilt for simple wrong doings. He was naturally feeling guilt not doing something he thought he should have. That is a sense of a good person regardless of knowing a background before amnesia. Anyways, over this time in the orphanage, he developed a passion and love for his new found mother and a sense of identity within his peers.

However....as it happens, a once-nice person gets corrupted and tempted to sway to 'evil'. Much like Sasuke.

Itachi's Izanami technique will break the whole present-day Kabuto identity crisis and show him his true self. He will remember before his amnesia - his previous life. He will remember his newfound mother and his fellow orphans at the orphanage. He will remember the passion and love he learned. He will acknowledge and accept his fate. Kabuto will return in this war. He will return a hero.

So he will awaken from the Izanami, and very soon. His actions may have been off, but he will remember himself as a person. He will fight for the alliance with his new found will of fire....

I don't actually believe that this will definitely happen, this is just a theory and to get people thinking and talking about Kabuto again. He is still here, and what can he do once he escapes Izanami? ...he's better at Edo Tensei than Oro....

Whelp, with that done...back to study. Yay for me wanting to go through another four years of study, weee.

Last edited by BryanSk8; 02-24-2013 at 04:30 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rico story

Re: [Theory] Kabuto's Shine: Acknowledging An Identity

Try it like this

Before I start I'd like to apologize for the Dr Proof Thread, and to all I may have offended. I hope it doesn't affect our future relationship in the base. Well then shall we begin?

Alrighty, one part of Izanami technique = the victim is able to escape the infinite loop if they can acknowledge the real results of their actions and in doing so, accept their fate.

One of the last moments we saw of Kabuto were the scenes of his childhood memories - his nice childhood. It was full of love and care. You even saw in the war arc one of his present day 'brothers' who grew up with Kabuto at the orphanage state; "I wonder if "brother will ever come back?". It showed that he was still thought about and loved by others.

Quick recap. Kabuto was found with a head-wound and amnesia outside a destroyed village. From this point on, Kabuto was a very nice child. He may have been a tad introverted, but he was showered in love and care in his new environment. With no memory of who he was at this stage, he felt the feeling of guilt for simple wrong doings. He was naturally feeling guilt not doing something he thought he should have. That is a sense of a good person regardless of knowing a background before amnesia. Anyways, over this time in the orphanage, he developed a passion and love for his new found mother and a sense of identity within his peers.

However....as it happens, a once-nice person gets corrupted and tempted to sway to 'evil'. Much like Sasuke.

Itachi's Izanami technique will break the whole present-day Kabuto identity crisis and show him his true self. He will remember before his amnesia - his previous life. He will remember his newfound mother and his fellow orphans at the orphanage. He will remember the passion and love he learned. He will acknowledge and accept his fate. Kabuto will return in this war. He will return a hero.

So he will awaken from the Izanami, and very soon. His actions may have been off, but he will remember himself as a person. He will fight for the alliance with his new found will of fire....

I don't actually believe that this will definitely happen, this is just a theory and to get people thinking and talking about Kabuto again. He is still here, and what can he do once he escapes Izanami? ...he's better at Edo Tensei than Oro....

Whelp, with that done...back to study. Yay for me wanting to go through another four years of study, weee.

Last edited by Fair Warning; 02-24-2013 at 04:22 AM.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

When kabuto comes to.He can use his serum that renders mokuton useless.
    He wouldn't be to use edo tensei on the same scale as shown so far,because he no longer has orochimaru's chakra.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWonderLand View Post
    When kabuto comes to.He can use his serum that renders mokuton useless.
    He wouldn't be to use edo tensei on the same scale as shown so far,because he no longer has orochimaru's chakra.
    I see then what do you think he'll do?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is plausible. Kabuto like kimmimoro was given stability by oro . something both of them lacked. so they grew to respect and admire him. there is no evidence to suggest . Kabuto or kimmimoro were inherently evil before meeting oro. so i think your theory is plausible !

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
    Try it like this

It's exactly the same?

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    This is plausible. Kabuto like kimmimoro was given stability by oro . something both of them lacked. so they grew to respect and admire him. there is no evidence to suggest . Kabuto or kimmimoro were inherently evil before meeting oro. so i think your theory is plausible !
    Thank you! Thanks for rep as well

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rico story

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSk8 View Post
    It's exactly the same?
    better layout and easier to read.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

better layout and easier to read.
    I see ok well thanks for the feedback

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

I guess I could just repost it tomorrow. Well thanks guys and again I am very very sorry and ashamed for what I did.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rico story

Quote Originally Posted by BryanSk8 View Post
    I guess I could just repost it tomorrow. Well thanks guys and again I am very very sorry and ashamed for what I did.
    do not be young uchiha

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You

do not be young uchiha
    Thanks Also does getting negative rep affect the future rep that you will get? Because every rep that I get now only counts as 1 point