Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke Susano'o ≠ Madara Susano'o.

I've seen a lot of people recently using a particular argument in current Naruto vs. Sasuke debates - that Sasuke will be able to withstand anything Naruto can throw at him if he manages to achieve Perfect Susano'o. People justify this idea by saying that it's already been shown that Madara's Perfect Susano'o can take a direct hit from a Tailed Beast Bomb with little to no damage, but in the interest of logic I need to point out that this is an incredibly flawed argument. Madara is one of the most powerful characters in the Narutoverse - why? Because of his own merits. He was born naturally gifted, gained tons of battle experience from the constant war going on during his young adulthood, and was motivated to become stronger than he already was by the presence of his rival, Hashirama, who was similar in all of the aformentioned ways. He is not strong because he has the Perfect Susano'o, his Perfect Susano'o is strong because he is extremely powerful on his own, and because he has years of experience in using the technique. Trying to claim that Sasuke's (as of now hypothetical) Perfect Susano'o would be just as strong as Madara's is like saying a Genin who just learned the Fireball Jutsu would be able to do just as much damage with it as a Kage who has mastered the technique completely. It's totally illogical. "A weapon is only as good as the hand that wields it." If this Madara/Sasuke argument had any basis in logic, then Ay shouldn't have been able to damage Sasuke's Susano'o ribcage during the Five Kage Summit battle. After all, Ay attacked Madara when the latter was protected by his Susano'o ribcage and was not able to make so much as a dent; but when he performed a similar attack on Sasuke, he cracked the ribcage and sent Sasuke flying.

I'm not saying Sasuke doesn't have the potential to achieve Perfect Susano'o, or that if he does it's not going to be super-powerful; it undoubtedly will be. But trying to prematurely judge the strength of a technique a character can't even use yet using the strength of another, far more powerful, character's usage of that technique, just because it's the same ability, is ridiculous.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    「分化」

Re: Sasuke Susano'o ≠ Madara Susano'o.

Exactly! Not all Susano'os are created equal.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!

That's why Rinnegan is a must.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

I'm not saying Sasuke doesn't have the potential to achieve Perfect Susano'o, or that if he does it's not going to be super-powerful; it undoubtedly will be. But trying to prematurely judge the strength of a technique a character can't even use yet using the strength of another, far more powerful, character's usage of that technique, just because it's the same ability, is ridiculous.
    I agree with this.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    I agree with this.
    isn't that riuke (cant spell it right) from death note?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well stated. I agree with all of what you said.

Sasuke's susanoo could not be as strong defensively, but make up for it by having a greater offense.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what makes u so sure ...
    we dont even know how strong sasuke's sasunoo is ..
    everything is based on estimation , and the only sasunoo we have seen that took a bijuu dama is madara's sasunoo
    so its same to say sasuke's sasunoo can withstand naruto's lame rasindama or what ever its called atm ..
    i gess people say that naruto's bijuu dama can crush sasuke , not couse it can , but becouse its the only hope ..
    if sasuke can survive a bijuu dama , then naruto is in deep sh1t ....dont u think ? , dont get ur hopes up , heavy loads of cr@p will be put on naruto before he reaches sasuke ...
    we all know the power and lvl of naruto's strength , but we dont know sasuke's lvl of power of str. yet ... untill we do , its safe to say any sasunoo can withstand a bijuu dama ...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

i think that when you advance so does your susanno